Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 08, 2008

Old     (roswell_wakeair)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-02-2008, 9:15 AM Reply   
TO ALL OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS AND DEALERS:

Many of you may know that we are undertaking a complete move to a new location. We worked extremly hard over the weekend to be up and running for today but have encountered some technical difficulties outside of our control. We hope to have these resolved by the end of the day today and you should be able to reach us at our new number shortly (780)962.0498.

We are doing our best to expedite the changeover and appreicate your patience as we open a new chapter at RWA. I will be updating our homepage as information comes available to me regarding contacting our customer service and sales departments. Please check www.roswellwakeair.com for the latest information. If you have an urgent situation please send an e-mail to info@roswellwakeair.com and I will be sure to get online and check them daily.

Thanks for your support as we take another step to better our products and service.

Marc Poirier
Team Manager - Inside Sales
Old     (wake1823)      Join Date: Dec 2005       06-02-2008, 10:34 AM Reply   
I've heard rumors you guys are no longer going to be OEM for skier's choice? any truth to this?
Old     (craigw3972)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-02-2008, 3:57 PM Reply   
Marc Poirier!?! from Calgary...Inglewood? Art Henusets old friend? last time i saw you was a regifting party at X-mas
Old     (roswell_wakeair)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-05-2008, 9:37 AM Reply   
CW-

I'm not that Marc Poirier... From Edmonton not Cow town...
Old     (zacharoo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-05-2008, 10:59 AM Reply   
They are no longer with Skiers Choice, Fact. However, ask another question in the form of Nautique and that will be an interesting answer.
Old     (wake1823)      Join Date: Dec 2005       06-05-2008, 11:05 AM Reply   
who is skier's choice using for OEM in 09?
Old     (miller_time)      Join Date: Nov 2006       06-05-2008, 11:13 AM Reply   
I've heard Monster Tower is going to be supplying them mirrors and accessories. I can't back that up, just what i heard through the rumor mill.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       06-05-2008, 11:17 AM Reply   
it would make sense since Extreme is doing their towers and is right in the backyard and Extreme owns Monster Tower.
Old     (wake1823)      Join Date: Dec 2005       06-05-2008, 1:44 PM Reply   
uggh, monster tower makes high quality equipment but their styling is lack luster.