Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 11, 2007

Old     (derby)      Join Date: Nov 2005       07-09-2007, 6:46 PM Reply   
How many people adjusted their budget for boat payments after they bought there first new boat?

I'm trying to hold back on some offers for new boats because they are a wee out of my range.

I'm just wondering how many people have sold their almost new boat and upgraded because they wanted more and found a way to make it fit their budget.

Or less even.

What's another $50 a month? It's just another $50 unless you catch yourself saying it twice. Then it's a $100. And so on and so on...

I guess that's why boats are going for over $70K now.
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-09-2007, 7:09 PM Reply   
I went the other way. I thought about a new boat and then realized that if I got a used one I could afford gas to ride 2 more days a week. Needless to say I got a 2 year old boat and rock it 4 to 6 days a week.
Old     (derby)      Join Date: Nov 2005       07-09-2007, 7:17 PM Reply   
Thanks for the input Scott.

By the way, it looks like you need to floss those front teeth a little better.

Do you eat jerky too on the boat?
Old     (nc05lsv)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-10-2007, 3:37 PM Reply   
100 bucks a month over 15 years is some cake. I nearly did the same thing and then realized that i could upgrade my boat piece by piece over time as I had the money to do it. For me, I think it was the right choice. I have paid my boat off completely and now am just adding gizmos and gadgets.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-10-2007, 5:41 PM Reply   
patrick, what didnt you like about your mobius?
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-10-2007, 8:14 PM Reply   
Derby,
I am not sure as to what info you used to make your poor decision and or distasteful joke on my dental work. The CT scan shown is of my broken jaw that I got less then 4 weeks ago riding not siting in the hot tub like your lazy, over worked, wanting to buy new boat to make up for it ass.
Old     (derby)      Join Date: Nov 2005       07-10-2007, 9:07 PM Reply   
Easy kid!

The only way to take a recovery is with some humor. Which it doesnt appear you have. Maybe you should lay off the meds for a while.

By the way the hot tub was nice tonight!