Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (imoore)      Join Date: Oct 2010       11-02-2018, 12:48 PM Reply   

The 2019 Malibu 25LSV is here! Check it out at Active Water Sports!
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       11-03-2018, 7:44 AM Reply   
I like the wireless charging stations. That’s a good idea!
Old     (scottb7)      Join Date: Oct 2012       11-03-2018, 8:28 AM Reply   
Standard with carpet in 2019? And still some loose removable seat cushions?

Definitely some great features thought. Especially that flip down boarding platform.
Old     (gravity)      Join Date: Jul 2009       11-03-2018, 6:52 PM Reply   
I think snap out cartpet is the way to go.
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       11-04-2018, 2:42 PM Reply   
I like the flip down swim deck feature. The charging stations is cool, but crazy that this a a selling feature in today day and age. Young or old we can't get away from our cell phones even while on the boat. Use to be cup holders, now it is how may charging stations does your boat have. My boat has 24 cup holding and 8 usb ports. lol The power tower is a must to keep up with the Jones.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       11-04-2018, 3:40 PM Reply   
I can’t stand the wasted seat space with the permanent seat back design behind the driver in boats. theres plenty of storage with subfloor ballast but seat space in the cockpit cant be replaced. Sure it’s big but every boat I’ve been in with that feels smaller than it actually is.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       11-05-2018, 7:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass10after View Post
I can’t stand the wasted seat space with the permanent seat back design behind the driver in boats. theres plenty of storage with subfloor ballast but seat space in the cockpit cant be replaced. Sure it’s big but every boat I’ve been in with that feels smaller than it actually is.
How much more seating space do you need in a 25ft boat. Its already enormous. I promise you will never miss it.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       11-05-2018, 11:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatTexasBoy View Post
How much more seating space do you need in a 25ft boat. Its already enormous. I promise you will never miss it.
I promise i would. I've been in the sl wich is 23.5 and feels like 21.5 ft boat compared to a t23. To me a 25 ft boat shouldn't feel like a 23ft in the cabin even if theres space elsewhere to accommodate everyone. I just hate a small feeling main cabin and that feature shrinks the cabin any way you dice it.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       11-06-2018, 5:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass10after View Post
I promise i would. I've been in the sl wich is 23.5 and feels like 21.5 ft boat compared to a t23. To me a 25 ft boat shouldn't feel like a 23ft in the cabin even if theres space elsewhere to accommodate everyone. I just hate a small feeling main cabin and that feature shrinks the cabin any way you dice it.
I see what you're saying, but its only cutting out the ability to seat one extra person. That seems negligible to me.
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       11-06-2018, 6:08 AM Reply   
To me the SL seating feels smaller because the seat vinyl is too busy of a pattern. The angles and zig zags makes things feel smaller. The SE is simple and the lack of angle cuts that makes it feel longer to the eye even more so than the added foot of space. Similar to the Axis models like the T23. Nautique models have a simple yet classy feel to their seat pattern and it works for them, yet I don't feel their cabin is huge in reality.
Old     (Padge)      Join Date: Feb 2017       11-23-2018, 3:14 AM Reply   
Nice boat for sure. You figure a boat salesman would know to take his shoes off getting in a boat. He beat the bow to death with that windscreen lol. That’ll be a like new lsv 25 for someone to snatch up lol
Old     (Padge)      Join Date: Feb 2017       11-23-2018, 3:17 AM Reply   
Also Malibu’s, and the t series from axis have a cab forward design. More space from the windshield back. My 247 feels huge seating wise. But is tiny when it comes to freeboard. I sat in an sl this past week, felt like there was plenty of room. The interior was sweet too. Not sure what you mean by too many designs.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       11-23-2018, 7:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padge View Post
Also Malibu’s, and the t series from axis have a cab forward design. More space from the windshield back. My 247 feels huge seating wise. But is tiny when it comes to freeboard. I sat in an sl this past week, felt like there was plenty of room. The interior was sweet too. Not sure what you mean by too many designs.
That is a SWEET looking SL!
Great job on the swim platform, I do like that idea.