Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-28-2016, 10:33 AM Reply   
Well I guess all the Riots in NC over this guy may have been in Vain. The story in the link below paints him not as the Boy Scout the BLM movment would like you to think he is.

Story Highlights

1. No book was found at crime seen (as previously reported by whitness)
2. A stolen Gun WAS found.
3. Keith was a convicted Fellon. An should NOT have had a gun.
4. Keith's wife filed 2 restraining orders against him because he said he was going to "shoot them while they slept at night"
5. Keith had punched his kid in the Head 3 times (police Report)
6. Served 5 years in Jail for shooting someone.

OMG the list Go's on this guy was a roach.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/keith-la...s-against-him/
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-28-2016, 1:12 PM Reply   
O well one less "Democrat Voter"

"Pants up Don't Loot"
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       09-28-2016, 2:11 PM Reply   
mediatards
Old    deltahoosier            09-28-2016, 2:42 PM Reply   
Most of these "shootings" as subsequent reason for riots were found to false. These protestors are bused in and paid by George Soros. The police stated that 70% arrested at the NC riots were from out of state and they even saw buses being unloaded.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       09-28-2016, 2:47 PM Reply   
With as much money as Soros has, you'd think he'd find an island to go die on.

I'm sure you all saw that 5 white dudes were killed on the same day. Hellbitch didn't tweet about those guys did she?
Old    deltahoosier            09-28-2016, 2:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
With as much money as Soros has, you'd think he'd find an island to go die on.

I'm sure you all saw that 5 white dudes were killed on the same day. Hellbitch didn't tweet about those guys did she?
No kidding. I guess he did not have enough of helping Nazi's in WW2?

You know no one saw the 5 white guys shot. Does not fit the plan.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-28-2016, 10:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Most of these "shootings" as subsequent reason for riots were found to false.
Yet these people still riot, why do you think that is? People are people and are motivated by something. What position would you need to be in where you thought rioting was the best option? That's where these people are for whatever reason. Until the haves recognize what motivates the have nots nothing will change.
Old     (granddaddy53)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-29-2016, 6:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Yet these people still riot, why do you think that is? People are people and are motivated by something. What position would you need to be in where you thought rioting was the best option? That's where these people are for whatever reason. Until the haves recognize what motivates the have nots nothing will change.
No way, it's not about how they feel, it's how they behave based on what stupidity we portrayed by the war on poverty since the 60's. the black community was self dependent before that snd would have been more so had we not thought we needed to play god with the taxpayers money.We put the exact amount of our national debt into these programs 20 trillion. The same 20 trillion not in taxes to fed but left in the private sector would be would be 60 trillion today cause gov uses money to deliver services at a price of gov employees and infrastructure so $1.00=$.40 in services that hurt people making them dependent . The money stays in the private sector and they would be the ones running small Companies supervising the "welcomed" instead of illegal immigrants that we would would beg to come to this country to do the work they already do snd so much more, Then these folks would know the color of green, Which makes all boats rise and makes all other colors unnecessary
Old     (ifishok)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-29-2016, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Free stuff, that's why.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-29-2016, 12:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
What position would you need to be in where you thought rioting was the best option?
Ummm Free Air Jordan's at Foot Locker!

IMO It's a Culture that is raised on the belief that they are Victims. The community never recognizes the UGLY truth, They deflect the hard questions and reject reality and then create their own NEW reality where the system is against them and keeps them down. IMO they are told this from a young age and they grow up thinking this way. Sort of a chip on their shoulders that creates a negative vibe that in result creates the discrimination that they are convinced exists.

Go ahead DRESS like a thug WALK AROUND like a hood-rat, Talk like you just walked out of the Ghetto. Watch how people divert away from you. Simply truths.
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       09-29-2016, 3:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post

IMO It's a Culture that is raised on the belief that they are Victims. The community never recognizes the UGLY truth, They deflect the hard questions and reject reality and then create their own NEW reality where the system is against them and keeps them down. IMO they are told this from a young age and they grow up thinking this way. Sort of a chip on their shoulders that creates a negative vibe that in result creates the discrimination that they are convinced exists.

Go ahead DRESS like a thug WALK AROUND like a hood-rat, Talk like you just walked out of the Ghetto. Watch how people divert away from you. Simply truths.
Couldn't agree more but will add, they idolize gangster rappers growing up. With that as a role model, why are they bitching about incarceration rates based on race?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-29-2016, 7:37 PM Reply   
Quote:

I agree. Who is talking about redesigning the education system to help deal with these issues? No one.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-29-2016, 11:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
I agree. Who is talking about redesigning the education system to help deal with these issues? No one.
Okay Ralph. I just gotta ask since I may have been absent that day... Are you a NZer or a US citizen living in NZ? I've always wondered why you engage in this thread.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-30-2016, 12:25 AM Reply   
^^^should have said "these threads" meaning threads that have to do with US politics.
Old     (whiteflashwatersports1)      Join Date: Dec 2012       09-30-2016, 3:53 AM Reply   
Its not he education system it is the culture of education within the community. If I decide to drop out of school become a criminal and a leach on social programs I am white trash. In other communities if you decide to go to school do what is asked of you to earn your education, become a productive law abiding citizen you are considered a sell out.

This has nothing to do with the teachers, administrators, school system etc.
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-30-2016, 6:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteflashwatersports1 View Post
Its not he education system it is the culture of education within the community. If I decide to drop out of school become a criminal and a leach on social programs I am white trash. In other communities if you decide to go to school do what is asked of you to earn your education, become a productive law abiding citizen you are considered a sell out.

This has nothing to do with the teachers, administrators, school system etc.

100% agreed. At what point will they stop passing the blame along and take responsibility for their own community and culture?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-30-2016, 8:31 AM Reply   
I'm all for this new push about talking about reform and trying to fix what's broken. But IMO the Black Comunity is focused or Fixated on the Wrong Issues. Example they are focused on Police Brutality and Police Abuse, in my opinion. Fixing the alleged police profiling or abuse is like treating the symptoms and not fixing the cause. The Governent & programs like Afermitive Action & policy's that have been focused on fixing things like schools & paying for other social programs that IMO have done very little to nothing to fixing the big picture and raising up the Comunity. IMO the problems the black community has issues that need fixing that Start at home. The rate of Kids with out fathers is higher then any other race and getting higher. How are kids to grow up with a good moral compass with no father figure. It's been proven that black children that are raised with out a father figure are at a much higher risk of ending up at trouble at school and in jail.

But here is the problem!!!! Who is addressing this knowen Issue???? When have you heard the black community or its leaders saying anything about men having multiable kids with multiple women. Kids being raised never knowing their father. Or even growing up hating their father. This is just my 2c but the problems this Comunity is facing start at home, there is no Goverment program or hand out to fix what IMO ales them. They IMO need some straight talk and tough love.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-30-2016, 3:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Okay Ralph. I just gotta ask since I may have been absent that day... Are you a NZer or a US citizen living in NZ? I've always wondered why you engage in this thread.
Born and bred kiwi, living in NZ. I travel all over the world for work and pleasure. In Fiji at the moment, Bula!

Why do I comment? I find politics of all breeds interesting and think an outside perspective is healthy to the discussion. Plus I enjoy the mental jousting. Also would prefer if Trump didn't blow up half the world. Yes it will probably be the **** half but what's left of it will fight back destabilizing the rest of the world, and there are lots of these parts of the world are on my todo list so would prefer if they weren't glowing by the time I get there.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-30-2016, 3:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo8290 View Post
100% agreed. At what point will they stop passing the blame along and take responsibility for their own community and culture?
The answer to that question is never so I 100% disagree with that approach. Attributing blame doesn't solve anything, lets all agree that black families and communities are failing their citizens. Now what? Stop teaching stuff at school which is not relevant to modern life, start teaching life skills like how to eat, excersize and some basic mindfulness.

There are some school programs in lower socioeconomic areas where where kids are taught how to grow and cook vegetables, they are taking these skills home and things are changing with how the parents are living. I support moving the schooling system more in this direction.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-30-2016, 3:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Attributing blame doesn't solve anything,
Ok I agree. But with that said, One has to acknowledged reality. If you mess up or fail at normal life lessions you need to accept blame for your actions. You need to realize where you went wrong. Once you grasp these basic concepts / and accept these Truths you can build from there.

Its no good telling 1/2 truths to protect someones poor feelings that's what got us where we are today! We water down the TRUTH in Schools and at Work so that no group or faction is offended. Meanwhile common sense is out the window. I bet that kids that were given tough love and the truth and were made to follow rules are better Adults then Kids that were coddled and given trophy's just for showing up/
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-30-2016, 4:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ok I agree. But with that said, One has to acknowledged reality. If you mess up or fail at normal life lessions you need to accept blame for your actions. You need to realize where you went wrong. Once you grasp these basic concepts / and accept these Truths you can build from there.
The problem is people in these positions don't have the tools to recognise the truth, you know yourself when you screw up it takes time and reflection to recognise it and learn from it, that is basic human nature. Take this x1000. You have to move people on from where they are before they are likely to recognise their own part they have played in their situation. Society has to take the decision to look after these people before things will get better.

Saying people need to take responsibility for their own actions is 100% true but pragmatically if you want life to be better for you, long term it has to be better for everyone. IMO there is no them and us, it's just us. You can take that is broad as you like from your neighborhood to your country to the world.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-01-2016, 4:04 PM Reply   
Here is an example of what I am talking about:
http://www.upworthy.com/this-school-...s-are-stunning

It is a sample size of one but I would like to see some real research done around these ideas in the school enviroment.

There is a great doco called dhama brothers about mindfulness in the prison system which is worth watching.