Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-20-2017, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscxstar View Post
Grant your attitude and treatment of other people is part of the problem...calling people lib-tards....
I think he was just calling people born in the month of October... "Tards".
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-20-2017, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Are you OK with a person in her positoin having their information on unsecure servers so they can be hacked?
Again, Hillary is out of the picture so either defend Trump based on Trump or shut up.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-20-2017, 10:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
You actually didn't answer my question or provide any examples that fell within the criteria. Thanks for making an attempt tho
If you are talking about the question of more democratic or republican crime here are the only stats I could find:
Red State vs. Blue State Crime Rates by Different Partisan Groupings cases of violent and property crime

Partisan grouping Dem Rep % Difference
2008 Pres. Vote: violent 389.2 411.8 +5.8
2008 Pres. Vote: property 2,988.8 3,228.0 +8.0
2004 Pres. Vote: violent 360.5 419.4 +16.3
2004 Pres. Vote: property 3,076.6 3,647.5 +18.6
Legislature: violent 390.0 433.3 +11.1
Legislature: property 3,043.9 3,350.6 +10.1
Governor: violent 398.4 400.0 +0.4
Governor: property 3,014.1 3,195.7 +6.0

I can't get this to line up right but essentially is says that their is more crime in red states

http://editions.lib.umn.edu/smartpol...igher-crime-r/

when Ted Cruz said “overwhelming majority of violent criminals are Democrats.” he cited a study and the authors of that study responded by saying the Cruz completly misconstrued the study.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-20-2017, 7:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscxstar View Post
Grant your attitude and treatment of other people is part of the problem...calling people lib-tards, snowflakes, consistently referring to the need of playdough etc. I highly doubt you don't follow Milo as he talks the very same way. As much as you want to defend free speech, you should also want to defend those who are the victims of other's who use their power, celebrity, political position, etc to attack and harass others....the type of attack that a guy like Milo does for a living.

We are humans and Americans. We all need to remember that. We can have different opinions and positions, but we can do that respectfully. I get it that violent protest is hypocritical (and I can agree on that), but I think some unfortunately see no other way. I think if both sides condemned Milo (and other's) with his attempt to profit and mainstream hate it would be a huge step forward.
The way Grant spells, he has a lot of damn nerve to called anyone retarded.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-20-2017, 7:41 PM Reply   
Wake: is this you?
https://youtu.be/DYZvB6TM7dw
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-21-2017, 5:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Wake: is this you?
https://youtu.be/DYZvB6TM7dw
No. I don't care enough to travel to DC to see Trump. Apparently, many of the Trump supporters felt the same way I did.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-01-2017, 8:53 PM Reply   
Well It looks like you Libra Tard crybaby's stomped your feet again and got your way. I have to hand it to these roaches, they have been successful. They don't like free speach and they simply riot and set stuff on fire smash windows and they get their way.

Scroll threw the article. Check out the video where a woman who is giving a interview to ABC is Pepper sprayed simply because she was their to hear someone speak.

It's ironic the people who say "Trump will destroy and devide America" are the Very people who are ACTUALLY destroying & Dividing Americans.

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2017/0...opters-appear/
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-01-2017, 8:57 PM Reply   
Actually, as you probably know the students organized a peaceful dance party in protest. Then a group of masked anarchists showed up and threw fireworks into buildings. Hope they arrested the pieces of ****. This appears to be Milo's MO and the thugs are probably on his payroll to drum up footage for his next prop piece. Same thing happened at his last couple of "speeches."
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-01-2017, 9:02 PM Reply   
What's even more funny is I never knew to much about Milo until the Libra Tards started doing their thing! Protesting & Destroying. I started checking him out after the fact and hearing what he had to say. Now I'm a Milo fan, if the Libra Tards would have let him speak and not caused a ruckus I don't think Milo would have gotten 1/2 the press he has. Thanks Libra Tards
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-01-2017, 9:04 PM Reply   
Grant loves a fascist misogynistic white supremacist. In their news, water wet.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-01-2017, 9:05 PM Reply   
Wes so you think the protesters are on Milos payroll. WOW you are drinking the kook aid big time. We're the people that caused fights at trumps rally's On trumps pay roll as well?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-01-2017, 9:09 PM Reply   
He makes his entire living from hate speech and he's been banned from twitter. Gotta get your press somehow!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-01-2017, 9:16 PM Reply   
Hate Speech, OMG you are a serious Idiot. If you mean he says thing's that are "inconvenient truths" to you and you don't like to hear them because they go against your Libral agenda and then you Lable them "Hate Speach". Then you are a Classic example of the saying "your part of the problem"
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-01-2017, 9:25 PM Reply   
BTW I don't take any of this Seriously. I have been laughing at you LibraTards ever since November the 9th. I have had a smile on my face pretty much non stop.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-01-2017, 10:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
BTW I don't take any of this Seriously. I have been laughing at you LibraTards ever since November the 9th. I have had a smile on my face pretty much non stop.
WORD. I think I've said that same exact thing before.

It's honestly sad for me to watch these morons go into convulsions all the time. Did anyone catch the video of the "it" holding the sign that said something like, "tranny women of color deserve respect?" How random is that? What a freak show! Ah, you libbies must be so proud of your babies. You guys do such a good job of raising them, teaching them how to loot and burn, throw rocks, destroy the property of their own community and beat up on people that have different beliefs than them. Great job! I know you're proud.

Bummer about Berkley being so whacked. They have some killer concerts there. Not safe right now.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       02-02-2017, 5:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hate Speech, OMG you are a serious Idiot. If you mean he says thing's that are "inconvenient truths" to you and you don't like to hear them because they go against your Libral agenda and then you Lable them "Hate Speach". Then you are a Classic example of the saying "your part of the problem"
It's all they know. Using one of their top 3 here. If liberals don't like something and want to take your rights away it is labeled as hate, bigotry, or racial. Check anything they are upset about. It gets one of these 3 labels. Next is special rights for a fringe group. Then come the insults and meltdowns. They preach tolerance but really are only tolerant of their own views.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-02-2017, 7:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
If liberals don't like something and want to take your rights away it is labeled as hate, bigotry, or racial.
What right did they take away from you that was labeled hate, bigotry, or racial?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-02-2017, 7:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
What's even more funny is I never knew to much about Milo until the Libra Tards started doing their thing!
Still insulting people born in the month of October?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-02-2017, 9:21 AM Reply   
Don't you love how the Snowflakes are NOW pointing fingers at what they are calling "agitators" or well organized Protesters, they know we are all laughing at them and the feet stomping. And now the Left needs a new Booggie Man! LOL you can't blame the white man you can't blame the Right so you create boogie man and try and distance yourself.

University police had a hands off approach. They were not motivated to stop protesters. Oakland mayor Libby Shaft took the same approach with the BLM protesters let them protest! Let them march and if they dammage windows or businesses so what it's only properties, it's not human life.
What's even more laughable is the people of places like Oakland and the East Bay complaining that business and professional sports teams like the A's the Warriors and the Raiders are all Leaving. Well no $hit. When you trash down town and you bring Down the Name of the city threw constant violent protest and destruction and you wonder why business wanna pack up and leave. Then you complain why no jobs in my hood. Again Dhuuuu!

And guess what these city are funding their own demise. When businesses leave they take their sales and business tax revenues with them. The city has less and less money to work with and then they end up taxing the remaining business MORE to close their budget gap, and guess what then those Businesses leave. Typical Libral business tactics. Let the Have NOT's and Non Producers. Run the zoo!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-02-2017, 9:25 AM Reply   
P.S if you show up to a protest wearing a Mask you should be removed, arrested or Detained. You can't walk into a Bank covering your face why should you be allowed to cover your face and commit crime and the police do NOTHING!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-02-2017, 10:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
P.S if you show up to a protest wearing a Mask you should be removed, arrested or Detained. You can't walk into a Bank covering your face why should you be allowed to cover your face and commit crime and the police do NOTHING!
Agreed. 1500 peaceful students marred by a fraction of that showing up from this f'd up group.

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/02/...wn-vandalized/

The actual students showed back up at 5am this morning to help clean up.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-02-2017, 11:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
I agree with this but hard to enforce I feel.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 11:49 AM Reply   
They did the similar at UC Davis and other places around the country. They also do this to Shapiro when he speaks. The left does not know what do with Milo. A flaming gay foreigner with conservative values. Heads are exploding.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-02-2017, 11:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
They did the similar at UC Davis and other places around the country. They also do this to Shapiro when he speaks. The left does not know what do with Milo. A flaming gay foreigner with conservative values. Heads are exploding.
Actually all the campuses have agreed to let him speak. It is outsiders that don't let him.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-02-2017, 11:57 AM Reply   
Isn't it funny how when the alt right or the KKK endorses trump, we are all lumped together and branded deplorable's. But when a so called "fringe group" is attached to the Left we are supposed to separate the 2 different group's. Talk about hypocrites. The Left have proven time after time they are great at dishing it out but when it comes back to bite them in the A$$ it's always someone else's fault or the fault of a Toaster, LOL sinking further and further you guys are
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-02-2017, 12:02 PM Reply   
Oh let me get this straight is it the same DNC paid "outsiders" that were causing the fights and drama at all the Trump rally's,
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-02-2017, 12:07 PM Reply   
Listening to one of Milo's podcast he talks about tactics that the universities do. Example they will spring sudden security costs on to the people sponsoring the event and when these college students can't come up with the thousands of dollars required for extra security the event cannot be held. So the universities have to charge speakers extra money so they can protect themselves from their own students.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-02-2017, 12:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Isn't it funny how when the alt right or the KKK endorses trump, we are all lumped together and branded deplorable's. But when a so called "fringe group" is attached to the Left we are supposed to separate the 2 different group's. Talk about hypocrites. The Left have proven time after time they are great at dishing it out but when it comes back to bite them in the A$$ it's always someone else's fault or the fault of a Toaster, LOL sinking further and further you guys are
Considering the leader of the alt-right is Trumps right hand man I would say it's a little fair to group you guys in that.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 12:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Actually all the campuses have agreed to let him speak. It is outsiders that don't let him.
And who do these outsides vote with? Who's ideas are the expressing. Which group that they are aligned with has the power to say something and choose not too?

Like Grant said, they "let them speak" if they can come up with thousands of dollars at the last minute for the "security fee".
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-02-2017, 12:15 PM Reply   
So you're saying that an independent club with a few dozen students (Berkeley College Republicans in this case) should be able to invite a self-described provocateur to campus that they know draws these kind of anarchist groups, and that the thousands of students that didn't want him there should shoulder the costs of the security?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-02-2017, 12:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Listening to one of Milo's podcast he talks about tactics that the universities do. Example they will spring sudden security costs on to the people sponsoring the event and when these college students can't come up with the thousands of dollars required for extra security the event cannot be held. So the universities have to charge speakers extra money so they can protect themselves from their own students.
How does that not make any sense to you? You pay for security. The guy needs security, somebody has to pay for it. I don't think a non-controversial figure would need security, so he doesn't have to pay for it. This is by far the most idiotic statement you have ever said and it's incredibly concerning why you can't realize that it would cost more for this guy to speak. Why would the school pay for this guy to speak and not the republican club that asked him to speak? I would imagine that the many ethnic people that go to that school would be a little upset when they realize their tuition is going towards protecting a guy who is directing hate speech towards them.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 12:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Considering the leader of the alt-right is Trumps right hand man I would say it's a little fair to group you guys in that.
Maybe I need to actually read articles that he has put out in the entirety of work to see where he stands, but I am not sure I have heard anything that I disagree with much of what he has to say about the left. History proves him right.

What exactly has the Gay Foreigner Milo said that you find to be so offensive? Much of what I have heard is common sense.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 12:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
How does that not make any sense to you? You pay for security. The guy needs security, somebody has to pay for it. I don't think a non-controversial figure would need security, so he doesn't have to pay for it. This is by far the most idiotic statement you have ever said and it's incredibly concerning why you can't realize that it would cost more for this guy to speak. Why would the school pay for this guy to speak and not the republican club that asked him to speak? I would imagine that the many ethnic people that go to that school would be a little upset when they realize their tuition is going towards protecting a guy who is directing hate speech towards them.
The Republican club does pay for him. The university just waits until the last minute to spring costs.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-02-2017, 12:21 PM Reply   
You're hilarious Rod. If the uni ponied up to pay the security costs for trash like Milo, you'd complain that they were wasting gov't funds lol.

WakeIsReal is talking about Bannon, not Milo btw.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-02-2017, 12:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
The Republican club does pay for him. The university just waits until the last minute to spring costs.
Considering the acute rise of protesters leading up to his speeches doesn't that make sense?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-02-2017, 12:39 PM Reply   
The "campus republicans" and private donors were paying the cost for security at Milos events that's not the issue. The issue is "Last Min" security fees the university's are comming up with as a tactic to not allow him to speak. And the Irony here is the University has to charge students to protect them selfs from other students. University students can't behave when someone says somthing they don't agree with. Kind of reminds you of Islam & "Charlie Hebdo" say or print somthing we don't like and it's ok to be violent. If this trend Dosent alarm you The your part of the problem.

Where is the ACLU if Milo were a Lefty the ACLU would be all over protecting Milos 1st Amendment,
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-02-2017, 12:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
The "campus republicans" and private donors were paying the cost for security at Milos events that's not the issue. The issue is "Last Min" security fees the university's are comming up with as a tactic to not allow him to speak. And the Irony here is the University has to charge students to protect them selfs from other students. University students can't behave when someone says somthing they don't agree with. Kind of reminds you of Islam & "Charlie Hebdo" say or print somthing we don't like and it's ok to be violent. If this trend Dosent alarm you The your part of the problem.

Where is the ACLU if Milo were a Lefty the ACLU would be all over protecting Milos 1st Amendment,
Again Grant, think through this logically. The president always has security, if a threat comes up a couple days before a speech he is going to make don't you think they would ramp up security? And do you think that security is free? No. Quit letting this guy think for you and do some analysis on the situation for yourself. You're smarter than that.

What does the ACLU have to do with this? The UC agreed to have the guy come, but outsiders changed that. It has nothing to do with legality. That would be like you getting punched in a bar for saying some racist **** and then putting a call into the ACLU.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-02-2017, 12:57 PM Reply   
Exactly. The 1st amendment is about not being persecuted by the govt. It has nothing to do with forcing uni students to pay thousands of dollars to protect you from anarchists which you purposefully and admittedly rile up. Cracks me up that for all your talk about playdoh and safe spaces, you're now crying for poor Milo to have a safe space from the environment he himself creates lol.
Attached Images

Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 1:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
You're hilarious Rod. If the uni ponied up to pay the security costs for trash like Milo, you'd complain that they were wasting gov't funds lol.

WakeIsReal is talking about Bannon, not Milo btw.
I know he is talking about Bannon. Milo worked for him. Bannon is your new Rove. You are going to scream Bannon instead of Rove for the next 8 years now just like you did with Rove. I remember when Rove was the racist bogey man. Now it is Bannon. Same talking points, different people. Get a new playbook.

The clubs have paid for the speaker. Security should be security period. Not letting people know the cost that you want them to incur should not be a secret either unless you are try to suppress their speech.

I think you miss the irony. If you democrats were not the fascist that you are, there really should be no need for security at any speaking event because you are suppose to be the "tolerant" accepting people. Furthest from the truth.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 1:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Considering the acute rise of protesters leading up to his speeches doesn't that make sense?
No. He has been speaking at universities for months. So has Ben Shapiro. The universities know who they are and what it means. So does Milo and Shapiro. They go around proving how fascist the democrats coming out of the colleges are. Usually if they get to have their talks, someone end up pulling the fire alarms and things like that.

You should be worried. These are the little Bernie supporters and worse that are doing these things and attaching themselves to you.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 1:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Exactly. The 1st amendment is about not being persecuted by the govt. It has nothing to do with forcing uni students to pay thousands of dollars to protect you from anarchists which you purposefully and admittedly rile up. Cracks me up that for all your talk about playdoh and safe spaces, you're now crying for poor Milo to have a safe space from the environment he himself creates lol.
Keep using anarchist. The rest of the country calls you democrats. This is not the only place you have done this. Many many cities have been burned the last couple years. Cops shot over this. Highways and bridges blocked. This is not anarchists. These are democrats.

Trust me. We don't want playdoh. We want the gloves taken off.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-02-2017, 1:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
I know he is talking about Bannon. Milo worked for him. Bannon is your new Rove. You are going to scream Bannon instead of Rove for the next 8 years now just like you did with Rove. I remember when Rove was the racist bogey man. Now it is Bannon. Same talking points, different people. Get a new playbook.

The clubs have paid for the speaker. Security should be security period. Not letting people know the cost that you want them to incur should not be a secret either unless you are try to suppress their speech.

I think you miss the irony. If you democrats were not the fascist that you are, there really should be no need for security at any speaking event because you are suppose to be the "tolerant" accepting people. Furthest from the truth.
Security is not ****ing security period. That would be like saying catering is catering. You quote somebody for 20 people but then the guy comes back and says "oh, actually theres about 1000 people coming, so catering is catering right? Same price?". Think Delta think! Maybe use the google machine like you did for water vapor.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-02-2017, 1:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Keep using anarchist. The rest of the country calls you democrats. This is not the only place you have done this. Many many cities have been burned the last couple years. Cops shot over this. Highways and bridges blocked. This is not anarchists. These are democrats.

Trust me. We don't want playdoh. We want the gloves taken off.
What do you think of the same actions during the civil rights movement? Do you think you would be saying these same things in the 50s and 60s so a black guy couldn't piss next to you?
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 2:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Security is not ****ing security period. That would be like saying catering is catering. You quote somebody for 20 people but then the guy comes back and says "oh, actually theres about 1000 people coming, so catering is catering right? Same price?". Think Delta think! Maybe use the google machine like you did for water vapor.
If your party was not so intolerant then they would not need extra people. How about your process that.

Also, how about your think for a minute:

- They know how many people the theater holds and they know the ticket sales
- They have done security before.
- They are a large institution dealing with idiots since the 1960's
- They know what the other democrats did at his other talks
- They know what they are doing by quoting one set of costs for a long period of time then changing at the last minute to a much higher set of costs.

They know what they are doing. It is purposeful. If this stuff has not been going one for a couple years now and this was the first stop, I would buy it. This is not the first go around.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 2:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
What do you think of the same actions during the civil rights movement? Do you think you would be saying these same things in the 50s and 60s so a black guy couldn't piss next to you?
Ah... The ol race card starting to fling out......

How many fights have you been in for your black friends? Have you ever went with a black friend to mock full dressed Klan Members? Ever go to black frat parties to hang out?

I have. More than once. Except the Klan thing. That was only once and funny as ****. Right out of a Chapelle episode. Two of them handing out pamphlets at the court house in their gear as we were walking by. We went over and he got some of there pamphlets from them. Never saw them again. I think they figured the converted everyone at that point and their job was complete.

Difference between now and the 1960's....... People were actually fighting for equality. May family has always been Republicans. We did not do that racist democrat crap. What are democrats fighting for now? Special rights? Globalism? Communism?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-02-2017, 3:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^
exactly

I get it securty needs more money because they need to "Protect" the students, that wanna hear what Milo has to say "FROM" the other students that Don't want Milo to say what he has to say.

We are all just laughing at you Libs! Keep it up. You guys are digging your own party's grave

Last edited by grant_west; 02-02-2017 at 3:20 PM.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-03-2017, 1:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Feel free to name 5 instances in the past 3 years where members from right leaning groups , destroyed property, intimated speakers, closed down rally's, lead protests closing down streets, intimidated shoppers, and closed major business venues.
maybe nobody heard the first time, so i'll bring this up again. Can anyone name 5 instances? Im not sure why everyone skips over the hard questions and doesn't come back to finish them.. You can't get an A if you don't finish the test. The right respects the left for having an opinion is the short answer so you don't see a bunch of people out whining about things they can't control. We're also used to losing after the last 8 years, perhaps these losers need more time to get used to it.

Last edited by bass10after; 02-03-2017 at 1:25 AM.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-03-2017, 7:50 AM Reply   
^they can't because right wing members don't have time for that after work.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-03-2017, 8:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass10after View Post
The right respects the left for having an opinion is the short answer so you don't see a bunch of people out whining about things they can't control.
You haven't met any pro lifers. At least liberals vary up their complaints. Those pro life crybabies just whine incessantly about the same thing over and over.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-03-2017, 8:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You haven't met any pro lifers. At least liberals vary up their complaints. Those pro life crybabies just whine incessantly about the same thing over and over.
you have a point there about pro lifers, i don't recall them bashing windows and lighting their cities on fire during a protest because people don't agree with them though. A couple idiots doing cowardess acts on planned parenthood on their own yes. The group as a whole - nope. I'd take one cause on repeat over the current opposition to just about everything under the sun any day. Just how much can you possibly whine about before realizing there's another opinion and you'll have to accept it. The problem is these kids just got into politics 8 years ago and all they've gotten is their way. Now its time to see the other side and they're losing their minds further fueled by everyone trying to get in the news by making some outrageous claim.

Last edited by bass10after; 02-03-2017 at 8:54 AM.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-03-2017, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Exactly. Nobody is willing to cop to the fact they've gotten out of hand and aren't peaceful as they claim. Calling people fascist nazi's and hitler to justify destroying everything. I'm sorry but the world is a far cry from the stuff that went on in those days and no way in hell is America taking us back to them.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-03-2017, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
i don't recall them bashing windows and lighting their cities on fire during a protest because people don't agree with them though.
Do you ever recall any of them murdering a doctor? Or burning down a clinic? Yeah, recollections aren't that reliable.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-03-2017, 3:03 PM Reply   
Believe whatever you like, but there have been peaceful protests in Bezerkeey for 50 years over all kinds of things. Milo comes to town and all of a sudden he gets exactly the kind of political theater he wants...
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-04-2017, 1:51 PM Reply   
For anyone who actually cares about the truth, the Berkeley College Republicans VP who put together the whole event has come out and said that the school’s administration, from Chancellor Nicholas Dirks on down, “worked tirelessly to plan [the event] and make sure it went through.” From the time Sittler’s group first proposed hosting Yiannopoulis two months ago, the university “acted in good faith,” and was “fully committed to protecting our First Amendment rights,” he said.

Much has been made of the stiff security fee (almost $6,400) the university purportedly imposed on campus Republicans, which some have claimed was an attempt to discourage them from following through on the planned event. In fact, such fees, which essentially cover the costs of additional campus police positioned inside a given venue, are common for high-profile student-sponsored events at Berkeley. The group that hosted Justice Sonia Sotomayor had to pay more than $5,800 in 2011. As it happens, the Republicans did not even have to fork over a dollar for Wednesday’s event, since their contract with the university only called for payment if it actually came off successfully, which, alas, it did not.

Far from sticking the student group with the tab for security, the university spent tens of thousands of dollars of its own funds on extra police, including dozens of officers trained in crowd control brought in from other campuses in the California school system. These officers were deployed in an effort both to protect approximately 1,000 anti-Yiannopoulos demonstrators, who began gathering more than two hours before the 8 p.m. start time, and to keep them from disrupting the speech.

Unfortunately, the university’s plan did not reckon with the “black bloc,” the hooded, heavily armed political thugs who rolled in to campus around 5:45 p.m. and began setting off powerful firecrackers, lighting fires, smashing windows and generally creating so much mayhem that the police had no choice but to cancel the speech and escort the speaker away for his own protection.

Full article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.3ce9336dd39e
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-05-2017, 12:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Yeah, you would almost think someone's life depended on them whining. The nerve of them...... derp!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-05-2017, 5:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
I guess you have never visited any southern states. The reddest part of the country, yet the highest percentage of residents receiving govt. assistance.

You need to branch out and quit kidding yourself that all "right wing members" are hard-working Americans.

Last edited by wake77; 02-05-2017 at 5:37 AM.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-05-2017, 5:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yeah, you would almost think someone's life depended on them whining. The nerve of them...... derp!
Why no "whining" when the US drops a bomb into a neighborhood and kills numerous children?

That's why the pro-life movement has no traction with me. 95% of them are blatant hypocrites. They'll scream and kick about stopping abortion out of one side of their face and then kick and scream about wanting to reduce or stop welfare payments to needy families out of the other. Let's make that woman have that child and then want the government to withhold assistance when the kid is born. The most illogical movement in the history of the US. If you truly listen to their rhetoric, Conservatives should not only be pro-choice, but pro-abortion.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-05-2017, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Why no "whining" when the US drops a bomb into a neighborhood and kills numerous children?

That's why the pro-life movement has no traction with me. 95% of them are blatant hypocrites. They'll scream and kick about stopping abortion out of one side of their face and then kick and scream about wanting to reduce or stop welfare payments to needy families out of the other. Let's make that woman have that child and then want the government to withhold assistance when the kid is born. The most illogical movement in the history of the US. If you truly listen to their rhetoric, Conservatives should not only be pro-choice, but pro-abortion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNYilspM0gg
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-06-2017, 11:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
maybe nobody heard the first time, so i'll bring this up again. Can anyone name 5 instances? Im not sure why everyone skips over the hard questions and doesn't come back to finish them.. You can't get an A if you don't finish the test. The right respects the left for having an opinion is the short answer so you don't see a bunch of people out whining about things they can't control. We're also used to losing after the last 8 years, perhaps these losers need more time to get used to it.
They can't end of story. The answer is that simple.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-07-2017, 6:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
I guess you have never visited any southern states. The reddest part of the country, yet the highest percentage of residents receiving govt. assistance.

You need to branch out and quit kidding yourself that all "right wing members" are hard-working Americans.
You mean like Atlanta, Little Rock, New Orleans? I don't recall violence in the streets in any of those after Obama won.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-07-2017, 6:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
You mean like Atlanta, Little Rock, New Orleans? I don't recall violence in the streets in any of those after Obama won.
What does that have to do with what I posted? It's not an "alternative fact" that southern states have the highest percentage of residents that receive govt. assistance.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-07-2017, 12:58 PM Reply   
Nor is it an alternative fact that a lot of the large cities in those red states votes democrat.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-07-2017, 1:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nor is it an alternative fact that a lot of the large cities in those red states votes democrat.
Come check out the south and see some of the more rural parts of the regions. Those residents aren't voting democrat.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-09-2017, 6:41 PM Reply   
University professors are saying The Berkeley rioters were "possibly" Right Wing protesters. Laughing and Laughing. Yes university professor that sounds just like what right wing protesters do. LOL

Next thing they will be telling us is that Black Lives Matter is a Undercover Right wing association designed to make the inner city people look bad. LOL
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-09-2017, 6:49 PM Reply   
Here is a link to Milos Podcast
So far I have heard nothing worth people going Bananas over, Nothing becides some common sence and funny jokes. But after all the Left tells us that Bengazzi was started over a stupid video so it's no wonder that a few well placed words and some truths About the Left could cause a similar reaction here on US soil. I agree with Milo, the "supposed & tolerant loving Lefties" are not so Loving and not so tolerant. LOL LOL LOL

http://podcastone.com/the-milo-yiannopoulos-show
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-09-2017, 8:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
University professors are saying The Berkeley rioters were "possibly" Right Wing protesters. Laughing and Laughing. Yes university professor that sounds just like what right wing protesters do. LOL

Next thing they will be telling us is that Black Lives Matter is a Undercover Right wing association designed to make the inner city people look bad. LOL
LOL!!! That was a really good post. So funny and so true.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-20-2017, 12:01 PM Reply   
Awwwww, turns out the snowflakes at the Conservative Political Action Conference don't want Milo to come speak either. How rude of them to cancel at the last minute!

They just replaced him with Reagan Jr. who has said he's embarrassed by Trump and is "glad his father was not alive to see what’s happening in Washington, D.C." after the election.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-20-2017, 12:16 PM Reply   
That's crushing. I hope those CPAC folks have enough play doh.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-20-2017, 2:52 PM Reply   
So milo went on a podcast and supported man boy love. You GoP ers still standing by him?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-20-2017, 3:02 PM Reply   
Actually the videos have been out quite a while. Grants been a pedo-supporter since Jan 2016 lol
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-20-2017, 3:44 PM Reply   
It just keeps getting better. Why aren't the right tolerant of him now?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-20-2017, 4:01 PM Reply   
I can't believe the right would cancel this guy's show. So ****ing intolerant. FREE SPEACH IS DEAD
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-20-2017, 4:23 PM Reply   
Now Milo just lost his book deal, AND Breitbart staff are threatening to quit if he isn't fired. You know you're a true piece of chit when even BREITBART can't stomach you lol.
Attached Images

Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-20-2017, 4:35 PM Reply   
So Trump's right hand man employed this guy as well....................
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-20-2017, 4:37 PM Reply   
Well everyone already knew Bannon was a pedo
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-20-2017, 4:38 PM Reply   
ROLL CALL!!! I see almost all of you guys have arrived for the daily liberal WW circle jerk where you also smell and grade each other's farts. Where are John, Jeremy and Darren? Maybe getting some pictures taken of themselves NOT smiling. LOL. For the record, I'm not a big fan of Milo. He has said a few interesting things in the past, but his 15 minutes are just about up, as they should be. Kind of like the seahawks.

Last edited by markj; 02-20-2017 at 4:41 PM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-20-2017, 4:41 PM Reply   
Mark has arrived with his typical fixation on sex acts! It's always circle jerk this and Obama ramming it down my throat that. Guess praying away the gay isn't doing the trick.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-20-2017, 4:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Mark has arrived with his typical fixation on sex acts! It's always circle jerk this and Obama ramming it down my throat that. Guess praying away the gay isn't doing the trick.
LOL!!! I just love you.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-20-2017, 6:28 PM Reply   
Wonder how soon Milo comes out and starts distancing himself away from conservatives and more towards liberals. Conservatives will never accept a gay person as one of their own. Dude should've toned it down it he was wanting to continue to profit in the land of mindless conservative media.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-20-2017, 7:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wonder how soon Milo comes out and starts distancing himself away from conservatives and more towards liberals. Conservatives will never accept a gay person as one of their own. Dude should've toned it down it he was wanting to continue to profit in the land of mindless conservative media.
Wow! We agree on something. He does fit in with the degenerates on the left better. He's a lot more than gay. Especially since he's into the man/boy thing. So sick. I just watched CNN saying he has claimed to use black guys from the hood for his sexual deviation "lifting them out of poverty" only to "put them back when he's done with them." This thing has got to go now. He is totally disavowed in my book. Sick sick sick individual.