Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-02-2022, 12:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Russia was fabricated by Clinton? Whats that even mean?
I can follow you to " the president is the foreign policy". Then you lose me. The president is only foreign policy when that policy is in the interest of the country. Thus Biden/Obama withheld $$. Trump was just out only for himself. If trumps blackmail was in the interest of the USA, explain how it benefits the USA to with hold $ and arms? Clearly know we know it was even more important to stop trumps pal, Putin.
Trump was impeached for cause, both times. first for with holding $ and arms that were congressionally approved to send to Ukraine. ...But first, I need a favor...
The second impeachment was due to trying to overturn the free and fair results of a US Federal election with tons of proof.
FYI, the dangerous mob was at the capitol on 1/6, at trumps personal request of them. Its going to be wild!! Radical republicans are the biggest danger to democracy.
Only people who have been indicted for the Russian collusion hoax are clinton people. The steele dossier was confirmed fake and a person was indicted (a russian) for that. An FBI person was indicted for falsify a report. Now a Clinton Lawyer is being indicted and they have laid out how they spied and used fake messages to create a fake narrative of russian communication with Trump. It is pretty damning and more info is coming out.

Democrats opinion and narrative on what they believe Trump was after with Ukraine. Trump got the money and weapons to them. He is foreign policy. Biden's money that he threatened was authorized by congress. Can't use the same argument both ways. Only person to have actual ties to Ukraine and it is proven is Biden.

FBI already said Trump had zero to do with Jan 6. I blame the democrats for creating such and atmosphere. They did this over 4 years of gaslighting everyone. They are lucky it was not much worse. They also cheated in the states by using the courts and a pandemic to illegally change election laws. Courts don't make laws or policy. They are only there to enforce what the legislatures pass. If anything they can say what they pass is against their constitutions but that is the extent of their powers. Thus what they did was illegal.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-02-2022, 5:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Only people who have been indicted for the Russian collusion hoax are clinton people. The steele dossier was confirmed fake and a person was indicted (a russian) for that. An FBI person was indicted for falsify a report. Now a Clinton Lawyer is being indicted and they have laid out how they spied and used fake messages to create a fake narrative of russian communication with Trump. It is pretty damning and more info is coming out.

Democrats opinion and narrative on what they believe Trump was after with Ukraine. Trump got the money and weapons to them. He is foreign policy. Biden's money that he threatened was authorized by congress. Can't use the same argument both ways. Only person to have actual ties to Ukraine and it is proven is Biden.

FBI already said Trump had zero to do with Jan 6. I blame the democrats for creating such and atmosphere. They did this over 4 years of gaslighting everyone. They are lucky it was not much worse. They also cheated in the states by using the courts and a pandemic to illegally change election laws. Courts don't make laws or policy. They are only there to enforce what the legislatures pass. If anything they can say what they pass is against their constitutions but that is the extent of their powers. Thus what they did was illegal.
It was only democrats if you dont count George Papadopoulos, Paul Manafort, Alexander van der Zwaan, Richard Pinedo, Roger Stone, 12 Russian military officers and 13 more russians. Would have been plenty more but all the obstruction and pleading the 5th for all those in trumps circle. Plus that little you cant indict a sitting president card he played daily. But yeah way more people working for trump got arrested and convicted. I already predicted the total jail time for Durhams indictments. 90 days MAX and no more damning info is on the way. damning info, lol.

It isnt Dems opinion or narrative, you forget how stupid trump is. It was all recorded, then he himself released the transcripts so we know it is exactly accurate. "But 1st. I need a favor" Do you think i made that up? LOL, no need. He got the $ and weapons to them AFTER he got caught. Timing matters. Biden was working in the light with the approval of obama, the World Bank and other organizations, unlike trump. It isnt the same thing and you know it. You are not THAT stupid.

Wow you blame dems for republicans attacking the capitol. Snowflake. I guess maybe i was wrong, you are that stupid. Stay confident with that FBI said" trump had zero to do with it" BS. Aint gonna last long. In 2 weeks the 1/6 investigation start televising what they have discovered and are still uncovering. You know, stuff FOX would never report. Oughta be fun.
Blah, Blah, Blah the election was stolen. Clown show. lol.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-03-2022, 9:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
It was only democrats if you dont count George Papadopoulos, Paul Manafort, Alexander van der Zwaan, Richard Pinedo, Roger Stone, 12 Russian military officers and 13 more russians. Would have been plenty more but all the obstruction and pleading the 5th for all those in trumps circle. Plus that little you cant indict a sitting president card he played daily. But yeah way more people working for trump got arrested and convicted. I already predicted the total jail time for Durhams indictments. 90 days MAX and no more damning info is on the way. damning info, lol.

It isnt Dems opinion or narrative, you forget how stupid trump is. It was all recorded, then he himself released the transcripts so we know it is exactly accurate. "But 1st. I need a favor" Do you think i made that up? LOL, no need. He got the $ and weapons to them AFTER he got caught. Timing matters. Biden was working in the light with the approval of obama, the World Bank and other organizations, unlike trump. It isnt the same thing and you know it. You are not THAT stupid.

Wow you blame dems for republicans attacking the capitol. Snowflake. I guess maybe i was wrong, you are that stupid. Stay confident with that FBI said" trump had zero to do with it" BS. Aint gonna last long. In 2 weeks the 1/6 investigation start televising what they have discovered and are still uncovering. You know, stuff FOX would never report. Oughta be fun.
And not a single one about collusion and Trump now was there?

I blame the democrats for their toxic lies for setting the tone that a few people had enough that they felt they needed to do something about it.

Jan 6 committee. The same biased idiots that brought you Russia collusion and the Ukriane phone call. I don't give to Sh$ts as to what those F$uckers claim.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-03-2022, 9:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
And not a single one about collusion and Trump now was there?

I blame the democrats for their toxic lies for setting the tone that a few people had enough that they felt they needed to do something about it.

Jan 6 committee. The same biased idiots that brought you Russia collusion and the Ukriane phone call. I don't give to Sh$ts as to what those F$uckers claim.
You dont care if one party has gone rogue and tried to steal an election? Says plenty about you. Me thinks you didnt read it.
The 1/6 comm. is comprised of Republicans and Democrats.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-03-2022, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
You dont care if one party has gone rogue and tried to steal an election? Says plenty about you. Me thinks you didnt read it.
The 1/6 comm. is comprised of Republicans and Democrats.
ooohhh boy. Two anti Trump Republicans hand picked by the democrats. Would not let Cruz or Jim Jordan or any other Republican that the Republicans wanted on the committee. Kangaroo court is a kangaroo court no matter how you try and word smith it. Guess what. Those two Republicans will more than likely be out of office come fall as well.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-03-2022, 1:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
ooohhh boy. Two anti Trump Republicans hand picked by the democrats. Would not let Cruz or Jim Jordan or any other Republican that the Republicans wanted on the committee. Kangaroo court is a kangaroo court no matter how you try and word smith it. Guess what. Those two Republicans will more than likely be out of office come fall as well.
No Cruz or gym jordan because they voted against approving the electoral count, at least Jordan participated in 1/6. They also voted against even having an investigation. Same dudes who had to have 9 Bengazi investigations didnt think 1/6 was important. See how wrong they were? Plus, you dont allow the perp into the investigation, any good cop will tell you that. There were other options for the R's, but they chose to ignore 1/6, go look at the votes. Cheney, a stone cold conservative republican, #3 Republican and one of the longest serving voted WITH trump over 97% of the time, how is that "anti trump"? Kinzinger, another conservative voted with trump 92%. How is he anti trump? They both voted for trump for pres. Make Chit up much?
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/january...blicans-block/
see how your fairytale falls apart when you look at facts.
ooohhh boy, youre proving yourself a nutjob everyday.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-03-2022, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:

"1st I need a favor" is a social speech pattern and I am sure this not the first time he has used it in casual speech.

Only thing that matters is a bunch of low down treasonous democrats who want to parse every words someone says and twist it to fool the low intelligence people into confirmation bias.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-03-2022, 9:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
"1st I need a favor" is a social speech pattern and I am sure this not the first time he has used it in casual speech.

Only thing that matters is a bunch of low down treasonous democrats who want to parse every words someone says and twist it to fool the low intelligence people into confirmation bias.
Sorry, there were no low down treasonous democrats on the call. Just one sad little man blackmailing another countries pres. for his own personal gain. And yes, you are the low intelligence fool trying to twist his gangster speak to support your bias. Try it, use "but first I need a favor" and not be asking for quid pro quo. You cant no matter how much you twist and contort. And you look dumb trying.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-03-2022, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sorry, there were no low down treasonous democrats on the call. Just one sad little man blackmailing another countries pres. for his own personal gain. And yes, you are the low intelligence fool trying to twist his gangster speak to support your bias. Try it, use "but first I need a favor" and not be asking for quid pro quo. You cant no matter how much you twist and contort. And you look dumb trying.
Funny. The guy on the other end said he did not feel there was any "quid pro quo" at all.

You ask stupid question and say stupid things. I always think how can you see the world and how it works and believe the things you do but here you are.

Democrats will be out in the fall. Won't have to hear another word about it then.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-02-2022, 7:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Only people who have been indicted for the Russian collusion hoax are clinton people.
100% incorrect again. Where do you get this stuff, infowars?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-03-2022, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
100% incorrect again. Where do you get this stuff, infowars?
Prove me wrong?

What was anyone around Trump charged with? Lying. Finances. etc.? Not a single one about Russia.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-03-2022, 9:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Prove me wrong?

What was anyone around Trump charged with? Lying. Finances. etc.? Not a single one about Russia.
When he is lying about his russian ties and threatening witnesses, it doesnt matter. Lawyers take the easy way to a conviction just like when murderer Al Capone is convicted of tax fraud. When Manaforts finance problems come from his Ukrainian lies as part of a russian run ukraine Govt, same....Its all about Russia.
Read up on stuff.
https://www.propublica.org/article/l...kraine#1270987
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-03-2022, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Prove me wrong?

You mean apart from 12 GRU officers?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...nts-grand-jury
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-03-2022, 12:56 PM Reply   
Quote:

and so. What does that have to do with Trump? Those are Russians. Guess what. The US at any time could arrest almost every diplomat in the country for spying if they choose. That is what they do. They just kicked out some more for it just the other day. It is literally saying water is wet. Many other countries allow people to use their last year of military service to work abroad for industrial spying. It is happening all day every day in the US.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-03-2022, 1:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
and so. What does that have to do with Trump? Those are Russians. Guess what. The US at any time could arrest almost every diplomat in the country for spying if they choose. That is what they do. They just kicked out some more for it just the other day. It is literally saying water is wet. Many other countries allow people to use their last year of military service to work abroad for industrial spying. It is happening all day every day in the US.
Youre playing childish word games. It does not change the facts. Manafort, dirtbag. Stone, dirtbag. Both convicted of felonies covering up for trump and he pardoned them, kinda like a quid pro quo. lol.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-03-2022, 1:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Youre playing childish word games. It does not change the facts. Manafort, dirtbag. Stone, dirtbag. Both convicted of felonies covering up for trump and he pardoned them, kinda like a quid pro quo. lol.
From the article:

Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted on a total of 25 different counts by Mueller’s team, related mainly to his past work for
Quote:
Ukrainian
politicians and his finances. (NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA!!!!!)

Roger Stone: In January 2019, Mueller indicted longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone on 7 counts. He accused Stone of lying to the House Intelligence Committee about his efforts to get in touch with WikiLeaks during the campaign, and tampering with a witness who could have debunked his story (NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA!!!!!)
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-03-2022, 1:11 PM Reply   
Quote:

And if you look at the indictment in your link in regard to those people. All it said it was related to a Russian Troll farm that was trying to influence the election. Influence is a broad term and has no specific person or person for or against mentioned. Again. Not related to Trump.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-03-2022, 1:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
And if you look at the indictment in your link in regard to those people. All it said it was related to a Russian Troll farm that was trying to influence the election. Influence is a broad term and has no specific person or person for or against mentioned. Again. Not related to Trump.
Uh huh, like when trump stood at the podium and asked the Russians to hack Killary's emails and they hacked Killary's emails. No relation. Lol, the world you live in, amazing.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-03-2022, 1:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Uh huh, like when trump stood at the podium and asked the Russians to hack Killary's emails and they hacked Killary's emails. No relation. Lol, the world you live in, amazing.
You do not understand sarcasm and neglected the word before and after that quote. Just stop. They had already hacked the emails and little secret. Vast majority of "hacks" are not hacks. They are majority inside jobs.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-03-2022, 1:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Mueller report equaled no ties to Russia and Trump collusion. What world do you live in? Democrats did not even have enough balls to try and impeach Trump on it and they started the whole election cycle on impeaching him.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-03-2022, 3:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
LOL, that "influence" is what you say here every day. tool.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-04-2022, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
LOL, that "influence" is what you say here every day. tool.
So are you saying I am part of the Trump Russian collusion conspiracy now?