Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-16-2017, 6:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Cliff you realize that no govt funds are used for abortions right? I assume you know this, so I'm not sure what you mean wrt the fed govt being "involved."

Regarding automation etc, I'd be very interested in your thoughts regarding what's coming. I started a thread on it the other day: http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=807747
No government funds are used for abortions? Liberals are either Ignorant or Evil. There is a industry of buying and selling parts. That's peoples jobs. Don't believe the crap these idiots are spewing, and don't repeat it or you will look like a idiot.

Last edited by deneng; 06-16-2017 at 6:08 AM.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-16-2017, 7:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
No government funds are used for abortions? Liberals are either Ignorant or Evil. There is a industry of buying and selling parts. That's peoples jobs. Don't believe the crap these idiots are spewing, and don't repeat it or you will look like a idiot.
No, you just don't know what you're talking about. The supreme court made it illegal for the government to pay for any form of abortion unless it is related to rape/incest or the woman's life is in danger. You truly haven't a clue of what you're talking about with anything. You just watch videos and believe everything you see. SAD!
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-16-2017, 7:24 AM Reply   
I am assuming that the desire to defund PP is because they do abortions.

It seems reasonable to me that the feds would not want to give money to an organization that could be using those funds to go against the SC ruling

IDK....that's my knee jerk response
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-16-2017, 8:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
I am assuming that the desire to defund PP is because they do abortions.

It seems reasonable to me that the feds would not want to give money to an organization that could be using those funds to go against the SC ruling

IDK....that's my knee jerk response
I don't think you're educated on this topic enough to speak of you think all PP does for the community is abortions. There is no "could be using". They can't use them. It's completely illegal. They use the federal funds from title X and Medicaid to cover things other than abortions.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-16-2017, 8:51 AM Reply   
perhaps you are correct that I am not educated enough on the topic, but I am aware that PP does much more than perform abortions

I just don't think that it's a stretch to think that opponents what to remove all funding to a group that performs abortions....regardless of which cash register the money comes from
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       06-16-2017, 9:24 AM Reply   
My ex wife used PP for prenatal care. She came home one day balling her eyes out cause they cornered her in an office & strongly urged she abort. Not a suggestion, but urging her too abort. If she would have listened to those pieces of **** I would have missed out on the most spectacular little girl who softened my heart, made a better man & at 15 is still my lake buddy.
Old    deltahoosier            06-16-2017, 9:47 AM Reply   
watch the documentary "Blood Money" where former operators of Planned Parenthood clinics speak openly of how many abortions they try and push on girls to keep their doors open. They talk about the scripts they would use, they would speak about making sure not to show an ultra sound as to not create any sort of a bond. Planned Parenthood does not even have the ability to revive anyone if they cause a serious issue. They have to call an ambulance.

People say they go to PP for women's health. They do not even do mamograms. Pretty much nothing. So what is it that people believe they do besides pass our birth control, condoms and make their budget by abortion?
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       06-16-2017, 9:53 AM Reply   
Almost forgot, they kept telling my wife the downsydrome test came back positive & she needed to abort. But when the records were transferred to her midwife she said the test was marked negative. We still call my girl downie when she does dumb things
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-16-2017, 11:27 AM Reply   
Like i said democrats are either ignorant or Evil. They just are sheep and ignorant of the fact or ignore the facts and spew lies in order to further their agenda. Of course we know they are not billing for abortions individually. I think it would be better to fund Chrisis pregnancy centers or womens health centers where they do real medical treatment, examinations, and education unlike Planed Parenthood.
https://www.facebook.com/liveaction/...4894297913728/

Last edited by deneng; 06-16-2017 at 11:35 AM.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-16-2017, 11:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Almost forgot, they kept telling my wife the downsydrome test came back positive & she needed to abort. But when the records were transferred to her midwife she said the test was marked negative. We still call my girl downie when she does dumb things
So glad you listened to that voice in your head at the time and got the F out of there.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       06-16-2017, 11:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
So glad you listened to that voice in your head at the time and got the F out of there.
That was actually all her, about the only good decision I've ever seen that girl make, hence my "ex". I was at home, she burst through the door crying & sobbing that our daughter may have downsyndrome & they were adamant she abort because we were younger at the time. Very glad she listened, I sadly was on the fence. Would have missed out on the best thing to ever happen to me.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-16-2017, 12:09 PM Reply   
If we do not listen to our past how can we control our future. Founder of PP agenda was to exterminate the black race read her book The Pivot of Civilization and The Birth Control Review. She was a racist feminist .
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-16-2017, 2:51 PM Reply   
Pence the latest to lawyer up. Interesting choice too, Richard Cullen. A couple snippets re his experience...
1. He was special council during the Iran-Contra Investigation and legal advisor during the Watergate investigations.
2. He has worked with Fired FBI head James Comey 93-96 at a private law firm and is God father to one of Comeys daughters.
3. He was one of Tiger Woods Ex wife, Erins attorneys during the divorce.
Dang the swamp is deep.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       06-16-2017, 4:12 PM Reply   
You'd be an idiot not to lawyer up no matter the investigation but even more so these guys.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-17-2017, 6:32 AM Reply   
Conservatives should be the strongest advocates for abortion. This is why I consider the whole bunch hypocrites. They made a big mistake letting evangelicals invade their political agenda.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-17-2017, 9:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Conservatives should be the strongest advocates for abortion. This is why I consider the whole bunch hypocrites. They made a big mistake letting evangelicals invade their political agenda.
Left wingers should support life. Makes sense though because they are evil.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-17-2017, 9:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
That was actually all her, about the only good decision I've ever seen that girl make, hence my "ex". I was at home, she burst through the door crying & sobbing that our daughter may have downsyndrome & they were adamant she abort because we were younger at the time. Very glad she listened, I sadly was on the fence. Would have missed out on the best thing to ever happen to me.
I hear you brother. I was on the fence once many years ago. Turned out the wonderful women got hold o the crisis preg. center and saved her. Funny thing is it turned out not to be me as through blood test. She graduated college. Has a wonderful step dad. I hope she got hold of her real dad. If we put our lives in gods hands everything turns out for the best. Love that you are able to share your love with her. Praise god.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-17-2017, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Or we could be like you guys. Mandate they have the baby, then cut any government funding to them. But they're in gods hands right? He will pay the bills right?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-18-2017, 9:18 AM Reply   
While the media is focusing on fake news . Here is some real news.https://www.facebook.com/MikeCernovi...9370684858648/
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-18-2017, 12:32 PM Reply   
While we talking about fake news, Trump under offical investigation by the FBI, is that fake news or real news? It is hard to keep up
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-18-2017, 3:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just as a point, kind of over you calling me "evil."

You do not know me, you have no idea about me or my family. Comments like this, they are exactly what is wrong with our country.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-18-2017, 3:54 PM Reply   
^^^"Comments like" = people thinking like
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-18-2017, 5:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce View Post
Just as a point, kind of over you calling me "evil."

You do not know me, you have no idea about me or my family. Comments like this, they are exactly what is wrong with our country.
Yes exactly. Its much easier to assume anybody who disagrees with you is evil or ignorant rather than consider what they say and see if it has merit. Lazy thinking, which leads to unnecessary conflict.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-19-2017, 1:31 AM Reply   
Soooooo, all quiet on the latest terrorism strike in the UK. Oh, is it still terrorism when a white Christian drives his van through sand colored people? Hard to keep up.

Oh, I've got an idea, rather than point out he is white and Christian, let's just say he is an unbalanced sick individual and it's not important who he identifies himself as. If we could carry that on when sand colored douche bags do the same that would be great.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-19-2017, 5:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Soooooo, all quiet on the latest terrorism strike in the UK. Oh, is it still terrorism when a white Christian drives his van through sand colored people? Hard to keep up.

Oh, I've got an idea, rather than point out he is white and Christian, let's just say he is an unbalanced sick individual and it's not important who he identifies himself as. If we could carry that on when sand colored douche bags do the same that would be great.
Nope. If it's a Muslim attack, then it's a full-blown, attack from a religion of evil. If it's some white protestant, then religion had nothing to do with it.

One thing is certain, without any sort of religion, this world would be a much more peaceful place.
Old    deltahoosier            06-20-2017, 10:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nope. If it's a Muslim attack, then it's a full-blown, attack from a religion of evil. If it's some white protestant, then religion had nothing to do with it.

One thing is certain, without any sort of religion, this world would be a much more peaceful place.
You mean the religion of the NAZI's, Joseph Stalin, Moa ZeDong, Kind Leopold II, Tojo, Ottoman Turkey genocide of Armenians and Greeks, Pol Pot, Kim Ilsung, MENGISTU HAILE MARIAM, YAKUBU GOWON, JEAN KAMBANDA, SADDAM HUSSEIN, JOSIP BROZ TITO, SUKARNO, IDI AMIN, MULLAH OMAR, GENERAL YAHYA KHAN, BENITO MUSSOLINI, GENERAL MOBUTU SESE SEKO, CHARLES TAYLOR , FODAY SANKOH, HO CHI MINH.

The Top three alone are responsible for over 130 million deaths. The next 3 are credited for 15 million. Everyone on this list is claimed to have killed over 200,000 people each. Almost all of them for political power and many for genocide of other cultures. Everyone on the list was with in 100 years of today and almost all of them were from WW2 to today.

Not sure where religion has killed so many. Maybe the catholics back in Roman times. Of course we know about Islam's exploits. However, I would easily state that people who put their backing of the state for political power over the people are responsible for the vast majority of deaths. Of the people I find to be most dangerous are those who argue for more government. More government pretty much equals more death. Question is, can individuals live with personal responsibility?
Old    deltahoosier            06-20-2017, 10:45 AM Reply   
Quote:

Looks like it is a 1,000 to 1 ratio of terror event. Now you islam lovers can claim Christians are equal a problem.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-20-2017, 11:10 AM Reply   
Didn't the Christian /Muslim god kill virtually everyone on the planet at one time? I think we have a winner.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-20-2017, 11:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Looks like it is a 1,000 to 1 ratio of terror event. Now you islam lovers can claim Christians are equal a problem.
Do we include civilian casualties from allied drone strikes in Syria? If so then it's 500:1 muslim to American casualties. Just depends how you define terror i guess.

But yes all religion is mystical nonsense, humans are too good at twisting it to justify anything they do to each other.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-20-2017, 12:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Didn't the Christian /Muslim god kill virtually everyone on the planet at one time? I think we have a winner.
Crickets...
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-20-2017, 12:24 PM Reply   
Slaughtering innocent children is Yahweh's bag, man. Most Christians have moved on and ignore the nastier bits of their book (unless there're gays about, then they get trotted out in part!) - many muslims have not. Hypocrisy all around.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-20-2017, 12:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
The Top three alone are responsible for over 130 million deaths.
Good point! I presume the point you are making is Christians can be cruel and twisted too considering both Hitler and Stalin were Christian.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-20-2017, 12:30 PM Reply   
Ralph, I'll bring you up to speed on Rod-ism: Christians who do bad things are not real Christians - Muslims who don't do bad things aren't real Muslims.
Old    deltahoosier            06-20-2017, 1:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Good point! I presume the point you are making is Christians can be cruel and twisted too considering both Hitler and Stalin were Christian.
Hilter and Stalin were not Christian and they certainly did not do their bidding in God's name. Adolf Eichmann was the one of many who came up with the final solution where Jews and many other religious groups were targeted by the NAZI's. Communism is the exact opposite of religion. It is a belief in the state where the state replaces religion.

Again. The claim was made more than once that religion kills all these people when I just gave you an exact list of people within the last 100 years that arguably killed around 150 million people in the name of their version of government. Can you give me a list of religions that have done so? At least two people in my list did go after specific non muslim groups for extermination.

With such claims though, I am sure you can come up with a list in a second.

If you want we can go after which political party believes in physically killing babies as a means to population control in the US. How many millions have you guys supported killing?

Last edited by deltahoosier; 06-20-2017 at 1:16 PM.
Old    deltahoosier            06-20-2017, 1:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Two different gods bud. Of course you don't believe that happened so how do we argue this?
Old    deltahoosier            06-20-2017, 1:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ralph, I'll bring you up to speed on Rod-ism: Christians who do bad things are not real Christians - Muslims who don't do bad things aren't real Muslims.
Can you explain to me the difference of safety and individual liberty in high population Christian nations vs high population muslim nations?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-20-2017, 1:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Two different gods bud. Of course you don't believe that happened so how do we argue this?
Anyone with a modicum of intelligence knows they are the same God. Just because you can't understand why God created multiple religions, it doesn't undermine that fact. Also ask anyone.... mortals cannot understand the ways of God so there is not point in denying his actions just because they may offend you. Human logic doesn't apply

God either murdered nearly everyone on the planet or he didn't. What I believe is irrelevant to the discussion. And why do I need to argue something that everyone who believes in God knows is true? I'm not disputing that God is a mass murderer (also kills children... Passover). If he doesn't exist then it's all fantasy anyway.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-20-2017, 1:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Can you explain to me the difference of safety and individual liberty in high population Christian nations vs high population muslim nations?
Muslims in predominately Muslim countries aren't kept under control by seculars with a strong rule of law and a ban on the govt establishing a religion. Apparently they used to be pretty progressive and intellectuals. You know... inventing our number system, the concept of zero, and naming the stars, before their religious leaders got a hold of the govt and turned them into a bunch of supernatural worshiping knuckledraggers.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-20-2017, 2:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hilter and Stalin were not Christian and they certainly did not do their bidding in God's name.
Germany was a Christian Nation in the 1930s, we can devolve in to historic revision if you want but it leads no where. Hitler most certainly was Christian or at least pretended to be and presented this image to his supporters who were Christian.

And if you believe the flood tale then there is no other way to spin it than God wiped out 99% of the population indiscriminately.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-20-2017, 2:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nah bud, your God and book is just as violent as their's. God kills around 3 million people in the good book bud.
Old    deltahoosier            06-20-2017, 2:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Anyone with a modicum of intelligence knows they are the same God. Just because you can't understand why God created multiple religions, it doesn't undermine that fact. Also ask anyone.... mortals cannot understand the ways of God so there is not point in denying his actions just because they may offend you. Human logic doesn't apply

God either murdered nearly everyone on the planet or he didn't. What I believe is irrelevant to the discussion. And why do I need to argue something that everyone who believes in God knows is true? I'm not disputing that God is a mass murderer (also kills children... Passover). If he doesn't exist then it's all fantasy anyway.
You of all people are going to tell me they are the same God? that is rich. If that is so, then why are Christians saved by faith and islam is saved by scales of justice or martyrdom? They do NOT worship the same God.

I asked you all a simple question that you can not answer. Has the state or religion murdered the most people?

You reply with what a God has done. That is not the question. God has zero to do with the question, which is a follow up to your sides claim. I provided a whole list. you have provided squat.

God can do as he wills on that topic. It does not matter what you and I think and if that is the topic then some people better clean up their act if they are worried about it.
Old    deltahoosier            06-20-2017, 2:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Muslims in predominately Muslim countries aren't kept under control by seculars with a strong rule of law and a ban on the govt establishing a religion. Apparently they used to be pretty progressive and intellectuals. You know... inventing our number system, the concept of zero, and naming the stars, before their religious leaders got a hold of the govt and turned them into a bunch of supernatural worshiping knuckledraggers.
Considering islam was started around 800AD, many of their last contributions from people from the region was in the 10th century as near as I can tell.

I absolutely agree with your assessment that their religion stopped all that.

Contrast that to Christian nations.

contrast freedoms.
Old    deltahoosier            06-20-2017, 2:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Nah bud, your God and book is just as violent as their's. God kills around 3 million people in the good book bud.
3 million huh. You read it to keep track? You are still behind the 130 million or so in the last 100 years alone in this country done be government worshipers.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-20-2017, 2:37 PM Reply   
"You of all people are going to tell me they are the same God? that is rich."

History doesn't care whether it's me or someone else.

" If that is so, then why are Christians saved by faith and islam is saved by scales of justice or martyrdom? They do NOT worship the same God."

Yes they worship the same exact God. I already told you that you cannot comprehend the logic of God. That's a well known repeated assertion whenever the logic of God is questioned. Are you trying to tell me that there are multiple Gods. Because religion forbids you to do that.

"Has the state or religion murdered the most people? .... God has zero to do with the question"

In the same way that Jesus has nothing to do with Christianity.

"God can do as he wills on that topic."

Just like Putin or Kim Jong Un.
Old    deltahoosier            06-20-2017, 2:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Germany was a Christian Nation in the 1930s, we can devolve in to historic revision if you want but it leads no where. Hitler most certainly was Christian or at least pretended to be and presented this image to his supporters who were Christian.

And if you believe the flood tale then there is no other way to spin it than God wiped out 99% of the population indiscriminately.
Hitler was raised catholic as a child but was into the German occult. The NAZI party even created a shrine to the fallen German fabled hero's. Hitler himself did not come up with the final solution. The NAZI party was a state solution for the masses. The German people were not in charge of the government. They placed their faith in the government and allowed it to assume power just like the Soviets did and many other cultures.

Again. God's can do what God's want to do. You and I have no power over that. The statement was made the religion has killed all these people. I always hear the claim and I hear you guys repeat it and in this case defend it. I gave you a bonified list of people that have killed over 130 million in the last 100 years alone that were political rule people. You know the power of the state that the left worships so much.

Last edited by deltahoosier; 06-20-2017 at 2:43 PM.
Old    deltahoosier            06-20-2017, 2:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
"You of all people are going to tell me they are the same God? that is rich."

History doesn't care whether it's me or someone else.

" If that is so, then why are Christians saved by faith and islam is saved by scales of justice or martyrdom? They do NOT worship the same God."

Yes they worship the same exact God. I already told you that you cannot comprehend the logic of God. That's a well known repeated assertion whenever the logic of God is questioned. Are you trying to tell me that there are multiple Gods. Because religion forbids you to do that.

"Has the state or religion murdered the most people? .... God has zero to do with the question"

In the same way that Jesus has nothing to do with Christianity.

"God can do as he wills on that topic."

Just like Putin or Kim Jong Un.
Wow, you are all over the place with your delusion. Jesus has nothing to do with Christianity? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH man. I am crying I am laughing so hard at you.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-20-2017, 2:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
3 million huh. You read it to keep track? You are still behind the 130 million or so in the last 100 years alone in this country done be government worshipers.
lol ALL HAIL THE KING OF THE STRAWMAN.
Old    deltahoosier            06-20-2017, 2:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
lol ALL HAIL THE KING OF THE STRAWMAN.
Not a straw man. You gave a specific number based on what you said was in the bible. Back it up. You guys are bringing up that Christians have killed all these people. prove it. I proved that government has killed way more in even the last 100 years than any institutions known to the history of the world but you will not give up on voting for more and more powerful government. Yet you guys say that Christians are wrong minded for their belief system. I think you may have it backwards.
Old    deltahoosier            06-20-2017, 2:57 PM Reply   
We can do this all year. I made my point regarding the comment about Christians and government. My question to the statement stands and so does my posts in that regard to government sponsored murder of it's and other people. Back to your regularly scheduled out rage of Trump.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-20-2017, 3:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not a straw man. You gave a specific number based on what you said was in the bible. Back it up. You guys are bringing up that Christians have killed all these people. prove it. I proved that government has killed way more in even the last 100 years than any institutions known to the history of the world but you will not give up on voting for more and more powerful government. Yet you guys say that Christians are wrong minded for their belief system. I think you may have it backwards.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Example...killing_people

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendl...ng-every-kill/

http://www.vocativ.com/309748/all-th...-in-the-bible/

There is plenty of info on the internet. Just take Noah's arc. He killed the entire planet save 8 people. No argument.

And if you were to take population difference into account and had Noah's arc been today, it wouldn't even be close. You're talking government in general, I don't think many Americans voted for the holocaust did they? Your logic is flawed again.

You brought up an argument that had nothing to do with my topic at hand which was the bible killing people. You don't understand what a straw man is.

It is good to have you back though! Seeing all the white power stuff from prowake and Dennis's incoherent ramblings have made me realized you can at least formulate a readable paragraph.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-20-2017, 3:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Again. God's can do what God's want to do. You and I have no power over that. The statement was made the religion has killed all these people. I always hear the claim and I hear you guys repeat it and in this case defend it. I gave you a bonified list of people that have killed over 130 million in the last 100 years alone that were political rule people. You know the power of the state that the left worships so much.
No, people do what people do. God has nothing to do with it. Sometimes people delude themselves and abdicate responsibility for it saying Alla or Jesus will or whatever. Not usually Buddha tho. Just saying...

Saying God's can do what God's do and we have no power over it is a cop out, a slippery slope to fundamentalism, the same logic used to justify all manner of atrocity against each other.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-20-2017, 8:40 PM Reply   
Old Barry Obama has taken all of the records from the Susan Rice and Hillary Clinton investigation and hidden them away. Where is the left? You will not here any of this on the liberal fake news channel.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-21-2017, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
No! One God, both religions believe their God made everything, so, either God made everything or Ala"God" made everything. Either way there is only ONE God! So, for Any religion that believes their is only one God(there are thousands), they have to admit that it is the same God, they just have a different interpretation of what their profit heard God telling them when they wrote their book.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-21-2017, 12:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Old Barry Obama has taken all of the records from the Susan Rice and Hillary Clinton investigation and hidden them away. Where is the left? You will not here any of this on the liberal fake news channel.
LOL that you honestly believe YouTube and Facebook are legitimate places to get news.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       06-21-2017, 2:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
LOL that you honestly believe YouTube and Facebook are legitimate places to get news.
The man has a lapel mic so you know he's telling the truth!
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-21-2017, 4:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Do you even watch these videos?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-21-2017, 4:54 PM Reply   
Anyone care what the senate repubs are doing in the backroom working on the healthcare plan in secret? Trump hasnt seen it, will he just sign it? I heard only 13 people have an actual copy of it. This is healthcare for the entire country, why all the secrecy? Do they honestly think this is a good way to create law? I see this back firing in a big way.
Sessions lawyer-ed up too. So trump, trumps atty, kushner, pence, sessions...who am i missing?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-21-2017, 5:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Anyone care what the senate repubs are doing in the backroom working on the healthcare plan in secret? Trump hasnt seen it, will he just sign it? I heard only 13 people have an actual copy of it. This is healthcare for the entire country, why all the secrecy? Do they honestly think this is a good way to create law? I see this back firing in a big way.
Sessions lawyer-ed up too. So trump, trumps atty, kushner, pence, sessions...who am i missing?
Honestly, I can totally understand why they are formulating the plan in secret. It's brilliant really. They need to be able to negotiate amongst themselves and do some backroom horsetrading without beating the crap out of each other on cable news and in front of one anothers' constituents.

They are actually doing the work of governing, believe it or not. Now do I wish it were bipartisan? Heck yeah I do. But do I begrudge them for trying to put together a plan that they can get a majority to sign off on? Nope.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-21-2017, 5:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Of course they have lawyers. Anyone who thinks they might be called to testify in this matter would be foolish not to.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-22-2017, 8:37 AM Reply   
democrats are starting to turn on Pelosi !!!

I am so happy about this, that I might stray from the workout diet, and have a beer and a burger today !!!!
Old    deltahoosier            06-22-2017, 9:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
democrats are starting to turn on Pelosi !!!

I am so happy about this, that I might stray from the workout diet, and have a beer and a burger today !!!!
Don't be too happy. While it would be best for the whole country to get democrats off the california radical leadership of the party, the people who are calling for her head are the true socialists (progressives). It was the progressive lite that took over when Howard Dean and company took the party radical right after Bush invaded Iraq.
Old    deltahoosier            06-22-2017, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
No! One God, both religions believe their God made everything, so, either God made everything or Ala"God" made everything. Either way there is only ONE God! So, for Any religion that believes their is only one God(there are thousands), they have to admit that it is the same God, they just have a different interpretation of what their profit heard God telling them when they wrote their book.
You realize the islam was founded on the god of mohommad's tribes god right? Before he was approached by the angel of light (the angel of light is also known as satan in the bible) in the cave and then started preach his new religion, most of the tribes in his area had a god for their tribes. His was the moon god. He used to preach favorably about Christians and Jews until they rejected his teaching of his god. Then he preached to kill them and covert them. He attacked Mecca where they had the mass gather off all the gods for the different tribes. They would all come for the haj. Mohommad then unified all the gods under his god however he struck a deal with the leaders of mecca and let them keep their pagan haj where they still do this annually through modern times.

Just because islam says they worship one god now just like Christians does not mean they are referencing the same god. You don't even get to heaven the same way in Christianity as you do in Islam.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-22-2017, 11:00 AM Reply   
Same God. Just because you can't understand why God is doing things this way, it doesn't make your totally ignorant of history claims true. Everyone knows it's the same God. Just ask the Pope. You know... the guy who is the head of the religion that invented Christianity long before the right wing xtians turned it into a total farce that resembles nothing of the teaching of Jesus.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-22-2017, 12:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
You realize the islam was founded on the god of mohommad's tribes god right? Before he was approached by the angel of light (the angel of light is also known as satan in the bible) in the cave and then started preach his new religion, most of the tribes in his area had a god for their tribes. His was the moon god. He used to preach favorably about Christians and Jews until they rejected his teaching of his god. Then he preached to kill them and covert them. He attacked Mecca where they had the mass gather off all the gods for the different tribes. They would all come for the haj. Mohommad then unified all the gods under his god however he struck a deal with the leaders of mecca and let them keep their pagan haj where they still do this annually through modern times.

Just because islam says they worship one god now just like Christians does not mean they are referencing the same god. You don't even get to heaven the same way in Christianity as you do in Islam.
Your totally right. Your imaginary friend is way better than their imaginary friend. It's not even close!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-22-2017, 12:58 PM Reply   
In other news Trump admits he didn't record Comey. I guess he just lied about the tapes to try and intimidate the ex-fbi director. How dumb is this guy? Bigly
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       06-22-2017, 1:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
In other news Trump admits he didn't record Comey. I guess he just lied about the tapes to try and intimidate the ex-fbi director. How dumb is this guy? Bigly
It forced Comey to come clean, how dumb is that? Shall we rattle the list of lies by Dumbocrats or are you okay with those for the greater good?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-22-2017, 1:39 PM Reply   
What do you mean come clean? His story didn't change after the threat
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-22-2017, 1:40 PM Reply   
And no, go ahead and list all the Democrats lies, they deserve to hang on them too
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       06-22-2017, 2:03 PM Reply   
So where's the faux rage now that Sander's wife has lawyer-ed up for the federal probe against her shady dealings?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-22-2017, 2:23 PM Reply   
Do you mean the outrage? Why would you want faux rage? Do you know what these words mean? Do you have any idea why anyone would care about the wife of a failed presidential candidate as much as they might, oh i dunno, the actual president?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-22-2017, 2:50 PM Reply   
I burned out my stockpile of faux rage when OJ didn't actually try to find the real killer.
Old    deltahoosier            06-22-2017, 2:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Same God. Just because you can't understand why God is doing things this way, it doesn't make your totally ignorant of history claims true. Everyone knows it's the same God. Just ask the Pope. You know... the guy who is the head of the religion that invented Christianity long before the right wing xtians turned it into a total farce that resembles nothing of the teaching of Jesus.
I'm pretty sure he did not use those words for one. Some of the popes cardinals disagree, yet you are correct that in catholicism and islam you can get to heaven via the same two methods. Works (scales of justice) and martyrism. I already showed you who the God of islam is. The pope is not the head of any religion any Chrisitian that I know. The doctrines are entirely different. There is much documentation for it. The pope did not invent Christianity. Catholicism came around 300 years after Christ. Before Catholicism the Romans used to put Christians to death and after the Romans invented Catholicism they used to put Christians to death. Keep on believing that Christ did not event Christianity all you want, however I am absolutely dumbfounded how you came up with that. The modern example are people who say the Nazi's did not kill Jews. Not even conceivable how you could even say that out loud.
Old    deltahoosier            06-22-2017, 3:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Your totally right. Your imaginary friend is way better than their imaginary friend. It's not even close!
Good luck with being your own god......
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-22-2017, 3:03 PM Reply   
Of course Hesus did not invent (I think that is the word you meant?) Christianity. Paul did. Jesus was a devout Jew that continued to practice his devout Judaism right up until his death (during Passover).
Old    deltahoosier            06-22-2017, 3:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I burned out my stockpile of faux rage when OJ didn't actually try to find the real killer.
I was ready to burn a shopping mall at the time however I gave up and went back home after I took advantage of a great end of season sale instead.
Old    deltahoosier            06-22-2017, 3:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Of course Hesus did not invent (I think that is the word you meant?) Christianity. Paul did. Jesus was a devout Jew that continued to practice his devout Judaism right up until his death (during Passover).
A devout Jew who was sent by God to be the perfect sacrifice for all people's sins. You kind of forgot that part. That way they did not have to continue their rituals but I am sure you knew that. What is that little quote from Jesus about being the way to his fathers kingdom......
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-22-2017, 3:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
A devout Jew who was sent by God to be the perfect sacrifice for all people's sins. You kind of forgot that part. That way they did not have to continue their rituals but I am sure you knew that. What is that little quote from Jesus about being the way to his fathers kingdom......
So you say. I was sticking to generally agreed upon history, not theology.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-22-2017, 3:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
That quote is from the writings attributed to John, over 100 years after the fact. As you know John is not highly theological and makes no attempt at historicity.
Old    deltahoosier            06-22-2017, 3:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
So you say. I was sticking to generally agreed upon history, not theology.
You trying to say that the disiples of Jesus did not learn anything from Jesus. They just happened to follow some Jew around because he was awesome, had good drugs, rich, got them hookers? They hung out, Jesus pissed off the local jews and walla,he's dead but these followers decided to make crap up (in which everyone of them paid with their life for) and start a religion based on a bunch of things they believed were a lie?
Old    deltahoosier            06-22-2017, 3:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
That quote is from the writings attributed to John, over 100 years after the fact. As you know John is not highly theological and makes no attempt at historicity.
actually there are a few theories on the author of the books of John, however many of the theological scholars accept the tradition authorship of the books.