Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (mlzelenik)      Join Date: Apr 2016       04-20-2016, 5:14 PM Reply   
Hello Wakeworld,

So I've been perusing this forum for some time now and finally decided to join! My parents own a lake house on Tim's ford here in Tennessee and I learned to wakeboard behind our outboard deck boat with a tower. Flash forward to early January this year and my dad and I went in on a 2015 Left over Supra SE450 at the Nashville boat show this year. He actually bought the boat and I'm in charge of towing, all the gear and keeping the boat outfitted along with maintenance.

and here she is! We have spent a few hours on her already but she is currently in storage while we are having some upgrades to our dock done.
Name:  unnamed-1.jpg
Views: 2252
Size:  119.6 KB

Name:  unnamed-2.jpg
Views: 1866
Size:  106.0 KB

Name:  unnamed-3.jpg
Views: 1762
Size:  55.4 KB

Can't wait to get out and board behind it! Wake looked awesome for the short time we ran it loaded. Want to get the break in hours out of the way before we load it down and go at it.

Last edited by mlzelenik; 04-20-2016 at 5:15 PM. Reason: add text
Old     (jclimie)      Join Date: Aug 2015       04-20-2016, 6:11 PM Reply   
I also bought a new Supra SE this year, Been out 2 times love it so far.
Attached Images

Last edited by jclimie; 04-20-2016 at 6:19 PM.
Old     (mlzelenik)      Join Date: Apr 2016       04-20-2016, 6:31 PM Reply   
I'm not usually a fan of large graphics but that PWT graphic looks awesome with the orange!
Old     (soonerbilly)      Join Date: Jul 2013       04-20-2016, 6:56 PM Reply   
Congrats....but youre going from a deck boat to that beast? Good luck...thats got to be scary...lol.
Old     (mlzelenik)      Join Date: Apr 2016       04-20-2016, 7:06 PM Reply   
Surprisingly the deck boat threw a decent wake. It was a 24 footer and weighed 4,800 if I remember correctly. We weighted the SE all tanks 50% and the wake was a little bigger than the deck boat but wasn't scary yet. now you won't find me riding sacked out for a while that's for sure.
Old     (jclimie)      Join Date: Aug 2015       04-20-2016, 8:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlzelenik View Post
I'm not usually a fan of large graphics but that PWT graphic looks awesome with the orange!

Thx
Old     (JonathanJames)      Join Date: Jul 2015       04-20-2016, 9:22 PM Reply   
Docking will be fun going from a deck boat to that beaut.. Beauty of a boat love the colors. Enjoy!!!
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-20-2016, 11:16 PM Reply   
The SE is a sweet boat and congrats. You will love the wake and the surf. Just surfed one this weekend. I have not seen a better boat on the market. Yours looks sweet and great deal you worked out. Wish I could have worked out that deal. Would tow that thing all day long
Old     (mlzelenik)      Join Date: Apr 2016       04-21-2016, 6:31 AM Reply   
Thanks Jonathan! And PDX your SA is the best one I've seen yet. That dash of yellow is perfect and honestly I was skeptical on your gatorstep choice but I have to say you nailed it!

I briefly played with the wake and wave on our first trip out because we didn't want to load it down too long. it had .3 hour when we picked it up. I was blown away by the surf wave with dealer recommended presets and 4 people in the boat. Can't wait to play around and dial it in
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       04-21-2016, 7:18 AM Reply   
My goodness... that's a great looking SE. Congrats on the new purchase.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       04-21-2016, 10:44 AM Reply   
Both boats look awesome. You won't regret it
Old     (Shane10p)      Join Date: Jul 2013       04-21-2016, 10:59 AM Reply   
Congrats Matt the boat looks awesome !! Your gonna love the SE450 I just took delivery of my 2016 and had a 2015 SE last season. These boats are awesome and don't need a ton of weight to get that wake bigger than you will need. They do like nose weight for sure while wakeboarding so throw a little weight in the bow to really get that wake huge !
Old     (mlzelenik)      Join Date: Apr 2016       04-21-2016, 11:11 AM Reply   
Thanks for the tips Shane and congrats on the 16!
Old     (Lastboat8)      Join Date: Apr 2016       04-21-2016, 11:49 PM Reply   
Very nice boats! We are waiting for our 2016 SE to be finished. Just saw the first pic from the factory today-a gelcoat shell on wheels with nothing inside. Should be here in 10-14 days. Traded in our '14 G23 - a thread in itself. When you get past the hype and aw, the Supra offers more diverse enjoyment. Almost enough owners now for an SE users thread. Will post pics when ours arrives.