Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (MBBoss210)      Join Date: Jan 2014       06-12-2014, 9:28 PM Reply   
I just got back a little while after picking up the boat from Tower Biminis. WOW! John did an awesome job on making this custom bimini top! I have the Aerial Airborne tower and seen the factory bimini that comes from airborne. If any of you have never seen it before, it pretty much just a square pancake stuck on top. I wasn't going to go with something that ugly, so I looked online to find where to get a good custom bimini top. I heard many good things about Tower Bimini, so I thought I'd give them a shot. I was shocked to find out the place was just 10 minutes from my house! So last Thursday I dropped the boat off and met John. John is a SUPER cool guy who really takes the time to figure out just how you want your bimini to look, and puts in 110% effort in his work. I wanted an over the top bimini for headroom clearnace since the Airborne tower is not a very tall tower. It's also wider in the back then it is in the front, so I was a little hesitant on how it would look. I am still in AWE over how awesome it came out! I can't wait to take it on the water now. if anyone is looking to get a custom bimini top made, I couldn't recommend Tower Biminis anymore than this!
Attached Images

Old     (moon)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-13-2014, 12:13 AM Reply   
Looks good!!! Tower Biminis is top notch.
Old     (phillywakeboarder)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-13-2014, 6:17 AM Reply   
Nice!
Old     (gpd005)      Join Date: May 2013       06-13-2014, 6:39 AM Reply   
I'm super impressed!!!!! And good to see another boss 210 on the site!!! What do those run cost wise?
Old     (MBBoss210)      Join Date: Jan 2014       06-13-2014, 8:24 AM Reply   
Garon, a basic custom bimini from TB start around $800. Doesn't matter if you go under or over the tower, or even deck mount. From there you can choose the type of framing you want, clamps, colors, designs, etc. Check out their site for more information on pricing or even call and ask for John. He'll get you setup!
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-13-2014, 8:31 AM Reply   
Tower biminis made mine too!! I love it!
Old     (bwake)      Join Date: Sep 2009       06-15-2014, 2:10 AM Reply   
Johns great to deal with, even sent parts down to New Zealand for my bimimi
Old     (newwhit)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-15-2014, 6:12 AM Reply   
i think those "type" of biminis look the best!!!

good job
Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-15-2014, 10:31 PM Reply   
That turned out great. Loving the look.
Old     (karenhenry04)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-12-2014, 4:13 AM Reply   
Bimini top is awesome.

What a look...

Saw in Image want to buy same for my boat.

Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-12-2014, 5:42 AM Reply   
I called TowerBiminis the other day, John no longer works there! I could not believe it.
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       11-12-2014, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
I called TowerBiminis the other day, John no longer works there! I could not believe it.

Wow that sucks. They lost a great guy there. I bought two from them (well...and you Ian..LOL)
Old     (16igordon)      Join Date: Jun 2013       11-12-2014, 2:14 PM Reply   
Two thumbs up!
Old     (MBBoss210)      Join Date: Jan 2014       11-12-2014, 3:20 PM Reply   
From what I was told, the owners son is now running the company. I've met the son when picking up my boat after the bimini was complete, and he's a great guy as well to work with. Sad to hear John no longer works there anymore.