Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (TNwakeboarder86)      Join Date: Sep 2016       06-05-2017, 1:01 PM Reply   
I haven't found anywhere with this info so I thought I would post on here for a buddy, He has an 05 supra launch 24 ft. He is wanting to get the max for his surfing. He was told there is no surf gate or plates that can be mounted to the back of this age supra. Said there isn't enough room. Right now we use a suckgate that I made, wondering if anyone has done this with the older supras and which one they have used? Also which ballast set up do you have weight wise in these?

thanks!
Old     (Stazi)      Join Date: Sep 2011       06-05-2017, 1:26 PM Reply   
You can stay with the stick on version which works pretty well or look at the Gosurfassist setup although they are not cheap. $4k give or take.
Old     (OSUBUCKS)      Join Date: Feb 2017       06-06-2017, 4:16 PM Reply   
i can attach a Swell wake surf device to my 09 22 SSV no problem