Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-07-2017, 8:48 AM Reply   
Got my new Supra SA and got it on the water finally after a crappy Winter and Spring so far. Normally we would be at 25 hours by now. I am really stoked how this turned out. I really like the brown shade interior Supra is starting to do, but was not offered when I ordered mine, so I did some modifications to make mine a bit different and add some brown. Still have a bit of stereo work to do, but getting close to a final product. Gonna paint the Exile speaker grills black, install and Exile sub and some amps and it is done. I did GatorStep flooring in the boat and added GatorStep to the trailer to really change it up a bit. We got the surf dialed up with the factory settings and it is pretty cool how the new AutoWake automatically changes ballast as people move around to keep the boat at the proper orientation to the water for the optimal wave. Water temp was 54 degrees!! Zero issues with the boat on day 1. Gonna be a great summer!
Thanks Active Water Sports for the easy transaction. Thanks Supra for a sweet boat. Supra just keeps impressing with new cool stuff each year. Thanks Boatmate for the best trailer in the business. Thanks Exile for a sweet system thanks Gator for a the best flooring. I installed it all myself this year and it was way easier than I ever thought. Here are a few pics.... If you look at the last pic from the end of the day you might spy the new Exile MB before it is shared around much. Once you see all the lighting, powder coating, the interior, and stereo on this boat you will be blown away by the customization. I am sure they will share at some point if they have not already. Its nuts!!!
Attached Images

Old     (Supravol22)      Join Date: Jul 2013       05-07-2017, 8:57 AM Reply   
So sick!
Old     (Stazi)      Join Date: Sep 2011       05-07-2017, 11:30 AM Reply   
I say leave the grills chrome. Looks good as it is.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       05-07-2017, 3:05 PM Reply   
Good work Tyler. All the little changes look good.
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       05-07-2017, 4:12 PM Reply   
Looks good but more pics of that mb may be required...
Old     (onetogofast)      Join Date: Jun 2012       05-07-2017, 4:47 PM Reply   
Is that the Exile MB? It's sick!!!
Old     (SoulSurfer)      Join Date: Oct 2016       05-07-2017, 7:25 PM Reply   
Congrats on the Supra! Beautiful.

Regarding the Exile MB - there are more pics on the MB forum.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-07-2017, 9:31 PM Reply   
Yeah the Exile boat is really sweet this year. I don't have any further pics, but saw it on the water last week. Sounds like it is on the MB site and probably will be all over the place once Brian is done with it.
Old     (hunter991)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-08-2017, 6:55 AM Reply   
May be one of the most attractive boats i have ever seen.
Old     (Gotmods)      Join Date: Nov 2012       05-08-2017, 7:16 AM Reply   
Its all over Exiles instagram
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-08-2017, 8:38 AM Reply   
Okay, back to Tyler's boat. I'm surprised to see so much white on one of your boats. That's new for you.
Old     (onetogofast)      Join Date: Jun 2012       05-08-2017, 1:05 PM Reply   
The black and white accent the floor great!
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       05-08-2017, 1:39 PM Reply   
That boat is so sick !!!!! I love it
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-08-2017, 6:10 PM Reply   
Yeah I mixed it up a bit and added the white and think I might even buy a white truck to tow it with. Maybe times are changing as I get older???? Nah... Just mixing it up a bit and really pretty classic I think.