Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-17-2018, 10:23 AM Reply   
ugh. that sucked. total trap game. Hawks came in thinking it would be an easy win, 49ers were playing like it was their Superbowl.
Our defense is going to get shredded by KC if they don't fix it.

Mark, congrats on the win. Last time the 49ers beat the Hawks was before the NFC Championship when the Hawks destroyed their franchise.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-17-2018, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
ugh. that sucked. total trap game. Hawks came in thinking it would be an easy win, 49ers were playing like it was their Superbowl.
Our defense is going to get shredded by KC if they don't fix it.

Mark, congrats on the win. Last time the 49ers beat the Hawks was before the NFC Championship when the Hawks destroyed their franchise.
Did I just witness a chicken fan bringing up old history? You all have repeatedly said that history means nothing. Now you want to use it? I always knew you guys were a one hit wonder and that was gonna come back and bite you in the butts. Destroyed their franchise? That’s rich. Enjoy thinking like that with your ONE super bowl victory vs our FIVE.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-17-2018, 1:25 PM Reply   
What a train wreck that game was. Figures an ex Raider would be the difference. Not sure where our linebackers where yesterday but they sure weren’t in that game mentally. They play KC like that next week and they’ll lose by 20.

Side note.... been going to Niners games for 25 years as the “opposition”. Used the be a fun, friendly atmosphere with some healthy yet respectful verbal sparring. Last few years the crowd has passed up the Raiders for the most hoodratty, foul mouthed bunch of punks infiltrating the fan base.

Pic is the Griffin brothers preGame. Probably my favorite NFL story of the last few years.
Attached Images

Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-18-2018, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Did I just witness a chicken fan bringing up old history? You all have repeatedly said that history means nothing. Now you want to use it? I always knew you guys were a one hit wonder and that was gonna come back and bite you in the butts. Destroyed their franchise? That’s rich. Enjoy thinking like that with your ONE super bowl victory vs our FIVE.
Not old history I'd say winning 10 in a row against that garbage Santa Clara team is a pretty good streak. Congrats on winning your Superbowl this year. I caught the 49er locker room celebration SMH. Act like you've been there, oh wait the only guys on the 49ers who have, are "has been Hawks". LOL. Sherm going nuts and getting the game ball, how petty. Gould should be getting that game ball. I do have to say the 49ers are kind of genius. Only start winning when you are out of the playoffs in meaningless games giving your fanbase false hope of next year, just to repeat the process all over again. I've seen this show before with the Mariners. It's great job security for the front office.

KC on Sunday night at home! I like the Hawks chances. Primetime in December is Seahawk football.