Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 30, 2004

Old    bobbymucic            11-04-2004, 2:53 PM Reply   
Instead of going to mammoth for new year's eve, we (a few couples with infants) are considering renting a cabin at Nacimiento.
Should I even bother bringing up my boat? I am guessing that air temps ~60 and water around 50?

I am thinking it will be relaxing, but offer some things to do...hike, bike, winery, and hopefully ride.

Any input is appreciated...

Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       11-04-2004, 3:51 PM Reply   
My Mom has homes for rent there, but they are weekly. If you are interested drop me an e-mail wakestar8878@hotmail.com

I'm going up there this weekend. If someone wants to give me a pull, that would be more than awesome.

(Message edited by wakestar8878 on November 04, 2004)
Old    mako            11-04-2004, 4:56 PM Reply   
Bobby,

A bunch of us ride up there every x-mas and new years. Its cold but worth it. The water will be butter and there will only be about 3 other boats on the entire lake. I would recommend taking your boat.
Old     (waken23v)      Join Date: Jul 2002       11-04-2004, 11:30 PM Reply   
Bobby, you can borrow my dry suit if you want. I can't use it this winter so someone might as well get some use out of it. Heck, you can borrow the X if you don't feel comfortable using your truck. I still laugh when I remember when mark said you had to turn ON the A/C going up the hill so it would stop making a wierd noise.
Old    bobbymucic            11-05-2004, 8:05 AM Reply   
Thanks for the info...looks like I am taking the boat..

I did find a house for rent already, it is a good deal because I got it through the owner, instead of a mgmt co. Thanks for the offer to help.

Garrett,
Thanks for the loan offers..
And thanks for rippin' on me too
You gotta rip on 150 and my size (I can't fit in your suit)...

Actually I was going to call you before I booked the place to see if you were interested. It would be all couples with kids ...(mucics hosfords roaches and maybe clymers and you)..

I think borrowing your drysuit would be cool, but I hope to have one of my own by xmas, maybe roach can fit in yours?

We are taking the minivan and the truck...If I took your excursion....I would just ending up wanting one....

I'm calling you today...break your new year's plans...