Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-19-2017, 7:10 AM Reply   

Here ya go Bobby, you can book your trip for this every year a couple weeks or so before the Superbowl.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-19-2017, 4:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
We we're two games away. If you call that flushed you're an idiot, well that and other reasons 😂
So, what you're saying is if he doesn't think like you,he's an idiot. Wow! I thought this was America,the land of the free. Freedom of speech and freedom to think for yourself.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-19-2017, 7:17 PM Reply   
He's from a commie liberal state. True freedom of thought has been outlawed for a long time now. When it comes to Hate, I just consider the source. Plus he's still butt hurt that his team failed him yet again. I'm sure he's also just giving us a knee jerk reaction to the truth I forced him to acknowledge. Random flailing would best describe it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-20-2017, 8:18 AM Reply   
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchef...44129513701376

Insult to injury. Hahahaha!
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-20-2017, 8:23 AM Reply   
for the second year in a row, the refs have given Green Bay the edge and potentially cheated the Cowboys from moving on

https://www.all22.com/dallas-cowboys...s-cowboys-loss
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2017, 8:18 PM Reply   
Atlanta was unstoppable today. I hope the SB is more competitive than today's games.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-23-2017, 4:07 AM Reply   
Looks like Green Bay left everything on the field in Dallas. Including their referee's. Lol Pittsburgh gave "those *******s" too much rest or either they didn't get enough rest. I'll take Atlanta in Houston.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-23-2017, 7:30 AM Reply   
Falcons looked damn good. Go Falcons
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-23-2017, 9:42 AM Reply   
Pats & Falcons, huh, wonder if there was a team this year to beat both of them?

Julio Jones vs GB - 180 yards, 2 TDs
Julio Jones vs SEA - 67 yards, 1 TD
Remind me again how Sherman got "schooled"?

All that being said, I'll take the Pats in the SB. Although I want the Falcons to win.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-23-2017, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Thanks Cliff! I was hoping for a GB/Pittsburgh SB.
You're welcome
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-23-2017, 11:41 AM Reply   
okay
Sherman was at least a step or two behind , or was flagrantly draped all over the receiver, when the ball was thrown his way. It looked to me like he knew that he couldn't keep up, that's why he was either pulling on the receiver, or left far behind. His facial expressions even showed this.

that's just what I saw

You might have seen it differently

he's over rated

smack smack
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-23-2017, 2:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
You're welcome
ARG! Well... Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in awhile. It had to happen at some point. Guess your planets alligned. Nice ending to your season.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-23-2017, 7:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
for the second year in a row, the refs have given Green Bay the edge and potentially cheated the Cowboys from moving on

https://www.all22.com/dallas-cowboys...s-cowboys-loss
You guys bust Seattle's balls about Golden Tate's fail Mary and how the refs favor the Hawks. Then you say they favored Green Bay? Which is it? Can't be both since the fail Mary was Seattle vs Green Bay. Maybe it's subjective to whoever plays Dallas? You guys have more stories than Dr Zeuss...
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-23-2017, 7:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
okay
Sherman was at least a step or two behind , or was flagrantly draped all over the receiver, when the ball was thrown his way. It looked to me like he knew that he couldn't keep up, that's why he was either pulling on the receiver, or left far behind. His facial expressions even showed this.

that's just what I saw

You might have seen it differently

he's over rated

smack smack
Wish I could argue that except the overrated part. Sherm's like Neon Deion. You hate him till he's on your team. I just wish he was partying instead of going political.. although he was cool as hell when we bumped into him and some of his Stanford buddies that were at staying at our resort in Cabo last March. Cool dude that chilled and shot the **** for about 30 minutes with my wife and another couple at the lobby bar until being mobbed.

The injury that wasn't reported is odd. The injury reports only real purpose is to help gambling IMO but I find it strange Carroll would casually say something at a press conference that was so blatantly illegal to the rules. I hate hearing that **** too because then the smack starts coming...
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-23-2017, 7:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post

Here ya go Bobby, you can book your trip for this every year a couple weeks or so before the Superbowl.
I was laughing so hard I spilled my drink!!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-23-2017, 7:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
You really live up to your name, don't you? Here's the deal: Niners fans know their team sucks buttermilk and here's the difference: Seahawks' fans keep talking like their team is a SB contender when they're NOWHERE close. In fact, they've circled the drain and been flushed AGAIN! You guys are STILL in denial! It's somewhat funny to watch, if not pathetic. It's like watching a "special needs" person who thinks they're a genuine contender for the real Olympics. GIVE IT UP! Your 15 minutes have EXPIRED! Adios!
You would suck some serious buttermilk to go 8-8 with that dumpster fire burning in SF. Should have rebuilt on Candlestick. Biggest mistake ever. You need a decade of good ball to get past it and you know it.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-23-2017, 8:16 PM Reply   
I love Dr Zeuss
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-23-2017, 8:58 PM Reply   
^ lmao
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-23-2017, 10:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
You would suck some serious buttermilk to go 8-8 with that dumpster fire burning in SF. Should have rebuilt on Candlestick. Biggest mistake ever. You need a decade of good ball to get past it and you know it.
True on all counts. Especially about Candlestick. I wish for your team's sake, you and your fellow Hawggots could be as honest as me too when it comes to admitting where you really are.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-23-2017, 10:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wish I could argue that except the overrated part. Sherm's like Neon Deion. You hate him till he's on your team. I just wish he was partying instead of going political.. although he was cool as hell when we bumped into him and some of his Stanford buddies that were at staying at our resort in Cabo last March. Cool dude that chilled and shot the **** for about 30 minutes with my wife and another couple at the lobby bar until being mobbed.

The injury that wasn't reported is odd. The injury reports only real purpose is to help gambling IMO but I find it strange Carroll would casually say something at a press conference that was so blatantly illegal to the rules. I hate hearing that **** too because then the smack starts coming...
So... sherman, your wife and another couple in Cabo huh? Hmm... what happens in Mexico...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-24-2017, 4:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
True on all counts. Especially about Candlestick. I wish for your team's sake, you and your fellow Hawggots could be as honest as me too when it comes to admitting where you really are.
They are who we thought they were, but we didn't have to let them off the hook. They choked!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-24-2017, 4:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
So... sherman, your wife and another couple in Cabo huh? Hmm... what happens in Mexico...
They had plenty of time , they choked out of the playoffs again. What's new?
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-24-2017, 5:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
It freed me up to do my thing....lol, it was pretty cool BS'ing before word spread through the resort that he was there.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-24-2017, 7:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
They are who we thought they were, but we didn't have to let them off the hook. They choked!
LOLOLOLOL!!! No choked is being the #1 seed and not winning a single playoff game.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-24-2017, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
LOLOLOLOL!!! No choked is being the #1 seed and not winning a single playoff game.
In your words Tony Romo Choked in Green Bay. He wasn't the #1 seed then. Seahawks fans are the most fickle and delusional fans I know. They can't make up their mind on the rules that govern success. It boils down to what Fits their team best that season or week . It can change every minute of the season too.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-24-2017, 7:59 AM Reply   
LOL. This warms my heart.
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-27-2017, 1:32 PM Reply   
I'll take the NFC in the Pro Bowl.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-29-2017, 8:03 PM Reply   
Pro Bowl: Pretty funny watching two Seahawks jump offsides at the same time in the 3rd Q. What happened to them? It used to be where it was the OTHER team that was always jumping offsides or false starting. Then Sherman is mouthing off to the refs on the sidelines. Classic. Some things never cease to amaze. Stay classy, Seattle!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-29-2017, 8:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Pro Bowl: Pretty funny watching two Seahawks jump offsides at the same time in the 3rd Q. What happened to them? It used to be where it was the OTHER team that was always jumping offsides or false starting. Then Sherman is mouthing off to the refs on the sidelines. Classic. Some things never cease to amaze. Stay classy, Seattle!
Funny, I didn't see any 49er helmets...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-29-2017, 9:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Funny, I didn't see any 49er helmets...
Lol! I KNEW I shouldn't have posted anything. Excuse me while I lick my wounds. Hey at least we got a new GM. Watch out, Seattle.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-29-2017, 9:20 PM Reply   
Well if it wasn't for a seahawk dropping a pass, the NFC would've won that game.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-30-2017, 3:52 AM Reply   
I only got 1 pick wrong this week. Lol I sure hope I do better next week. Atlanta to win it all.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-30-2017, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well if it wasn't for a seahawk dropping a pass, the NFC would've won that game.
Jimmy Graham was terrible in that game. I thought with Drew Brees he would be much better. Oh well? Maybe next year.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-31-2017, 7:55 AM Reply   
Are we really talking smack about the ProBowl?!?!?! Ugh.

I'm taking the Pats to win, although I'd prefer the Falcons I guess.

49ers have a new GM? I think it's the owner you might want to replace.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-31-2017, 8:15 AM Reply   
^^^Yeah, you wanna talk about fan frustration? It doesn't get any worse.
Old     (chillinoj)      Join Date: May 2009       02-02-2017, 8:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are we really talking smack about the ProBowl?!?!?! Ugh.
haha winter does wonders for wakeworld and our boredom...

But Pat's all the way! 31 - 20
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-05-2017, 12:45 PM Reply   
Atlanta by a mile today...
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-05-2017, 7:27 PM Reply   
Turned it on with 2 minutes left in the 3rd. Wow. What a comeback!
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-05-2017, 8:28 PM Reply   
The Patriots are so frustratingly amazing
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-05-2017, 9:15 PM Reply   
Would be tough to be an Atlanta Falcons fan tonight. Can't imagine being a player, crazy comeback.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-05-2017, 11:48 PM Reply   
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-06-2017, 12:01 AM Reply   
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-06-2017, 6:31 AM Reply   
Yep
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-06-2017, 8:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Atlanta by a mile today...
Back to your old form just in time for the end of the season.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-06-2017, 8:40 AM Reply   
Is Brady now the greatest American athlete ever? Before last night my answer would have been Jordan but Brady is making a case.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-06-2017, 9:05 AM Reply   
Kyle Shanahan is a joke. 25 point lead in the 3rd quarter and he runs the ball 5 times in the second half. Forget that, he's on the 20 and calls 1 run and 2 passes. With a little over 2 minutes left you run the ball kick the field goal. Game over. Patriots would have needed 11 points in just over 2 minutes. I bet you Seahawk fans are glad he's coming to Santa Clara.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-06-2017, 6:48 PM Reply   
Bill Belichick couldn't save Santa Clara.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda, for the Falcons. I bet they won't make any "run the ball" jokes about the Hawks any more.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-06-2017, 10:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Bill Belichick couldn't save Santa Clara.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda, for the Falcons. I bet they won't make any "run the ball" jokes about the Hawks any more.
Are you kidding me??? That joke will NEVER die. It's part of your family tree. Can't change that ever. No matter what.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-07-2017, 7:57 AM Reply   
^^ You are probably right. Just like the joke of Santa Clara will never die either
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-04-2017, 7:26 PM Reply   
Romo hangs up the cleats and gets a gig with CBS...... good for him, I honestly think he was on his way to a life altering injury had he kept playing.

I hear that the network is only having him do regular season games, since he doesn't have a lot to draw on to do analysis of post season stuff......😂😂😂😂
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-04-2017, 11:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
Romo hangs up the cleats and gets a gig with CBS...... good for him, I honestly think he was on his way to a life altering injury had he kept playing.

I hear that the network is only having him do regular season games, since he doesn't have a lot to draw on to do analysis of post season stuff......😂😂😂😂
Lol! That's cold!

I just had a lot of fun reading some of the old smack talk from last season. Looking forward to another season of it.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       04-05-2017, 9:46 PM Reply   
Sad to see Romo go, it was nice never worrying about the Cowboys in the post season for the last 10 years. Hopefully Dak can continue where Romo left off. He's already off to a great start (0-1).