Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (twelve02)      Join Date: Aug 2010       09-05-2010, 3:07 PM Reply   
I bought a 2003 Sanger V230 3 weeks ago that was naked so I decided to make up some custom stickers for it. I made the logo as close to Sanger's as possible, I couldn't find their logo in any Illustrator format, so I made my own based on some large images I had of the logo. I have a friend that has a large thermo press printer and had him print them for me.

So I have the templates now if anyone was looking to get a set for their boat.

I just put in a new steering cable, Monster Racks and some other stuff as well. Taking it out tomorrow to see if the steering is better than it was.
Attached Images

Old     (jetskiprosx)      Join Date: Aug 2004       09-05-2010, 3:27 PM Reply   
Looks good!

I have a feeling you may end up moving your board racks. I originally put mine in that location but it blocked the view too much. I moved them up to the next cross bar. A bit more of a pain to get to, but now they aren't in my way.
Old     (12blindside12)      Join Date: Aug 2010       09-06-2010, 3:49 AM Reply   
Looks good. I don't like sangers naked.
Old     (mach90)      Join Date: Jun 2009       09-06-2010, 7:15 AM Reply   
Hey Tom ... First things first, your boat looks amazing. I have a 215 and I'd be interested in having those templates. I've ben playing with redoing some of the look on my boat. Thanks!
Old     (4white)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-07-2010, 9:08 AM Reply   
Great job!!! I t looks great!
Old     (mattgettel)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-07-2010, 9:23 AM Reply   
looks damn good
Old     (twelve02)      Join Date: Aug 2010       09-07-2010, 10:19 AM Reply   
Thanks everyone... Yeah, I'm pretty happy with how the stickers came out and it just makes the boat look better, it gives it a bit more flare.

The boat now turns awesome. We put in a new steering cable and it feels like a brand new boat, I was getting a little worried there.

For anyone who wants a set of stickers made, my friend who printed them, is going to figure out the cost and let me know. I'll post that here once he's got the number and anyone who wants a set, just let me know and can have then send directly to you.
Old     (mach90)      Join Date: Jun 2009       03-05-2011, 12:32 PM Reply   
Any chance of getting some stickers similar to those from your friend? I'd be interested in a similar "215" set-up.

Also, is the sanger sticker on the transom a sticker he printed, or is that stock? I have the 50 year anniversary sticker there, but its starting to get rubbed a bit and I'd like to replace with something similar.

Thanks man ...

danclarkelftseat@yahoo.com
Old     (twelve02)      Join Date: Aug 2010       03-24-2011, 2:21 PM Reply   
Hey Dan,

I'll email you about the stickers.

-Tom
Old     (camassanger)      Join Date: Oct 2009       03-24-2011, 6:29 PM Reply   
Looks really nice! Great job! Im with Patrick - I just moved my board racks up a notch too because of visibility. But now Im a little worried that they might hit the boat when i lay the tower down. We'll see.

Man, I love that blue! That boat looks brand new...
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       03-25-2011, 11:25 AM Reply   
I hate you for posting that...absolutely...beautiful...boat....

Looks good, man. Real good.
Old     (twelve02)      Join Date: Aug 2010       03-25-2011, 8:58 PM Reply   
Thanks Guys, yeah I'm really happy with the v230 so far. It was pretty well taken care of before I got it and now it's my turn to make it even better. I've got all the plumbing in for a fully automated ballast of 2000 in the rear and 750 up front. I need some new speakers for the floor boards and some other little odds and ends, but overall I'm a happy camper. Yeah, the blue is a really nice color for the boat.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-25-2011, 11:29 PM Reply   
Looks awesome. Even better than stock
Old     (PictureMeRollin)      Join Date: Apr 2010       03-28-2011, 10:38 AM Reply   
nice boat!!
Old     (bwake)      Join Date: Sep 2009       03-29-2011, 8:08 PM Reply   
Do any of you guys have high resolution images of any of the Sanger stickers? I need to get some remade as well
Old     (twelve02)      Join Date: Aug 2010       03-31-2011, 6:49 PM Reply   
Hey Byron,

Sanger stickers are hard to come by, that's why I made my own.

-Tom
Old     (bwake)      Join Date: Sep 2009       04-03-2011, 4:12 AM Reply   
Hi Tom,

Im in New Zealand so a little far away to get them sent anyways.

If you are happy to share your pdf's id love to get some printed here as those stickers do look great.

Thanks
Old     (ChrisColetti)      Join Date: Oct 2011       10-24-2011, 6:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by twelve02 View Post
Thanks everyone... Yeah, I'm pretty happy with how the stickers came out and it just makes the boat look better, it gives it a bit more flare.

The boat now turns awesome. We put in a new steering cable and it feels like a brand new boat, I was getting a little worried there.

For anyone who wants a set of stickers made, my friend who printed them, is going to figure out the cost and let me know. I'll post that here once he's got the number and anyone who wants a set, just let me know and can have then send directly to you.
Hey,
Would your friend still make those Sanger stickers that you have, if so can you give me his email address or phone number so I can contact him. Thanks for the help.