Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-02-2016, 8:31 PM Reply   
Does anyone know if wetsounds is still designing tower adapters ?? Our new boat came with a skylon.S 5 tower . from the factory four icon 8's are an option but four Rev 10's will not fit. The tower has been out for a couple years so you think wetsounds would be aware of the problem with them supplying to the factory. Is there an offset bracket that will work that im not seeing?? The one's used for the icons are listed as a mastercraft part on the wetsounds sight so maybe im missing something. Really don't want to use clamps for the lower set.
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-02-2016, 8:34 PM Reply   
Pics
Attached Images

Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-03-2016, 6:08 AM Reply   
Have you given them a call? In my experience their tech service is awesome and they always answer the phone... I was looking for the Malibu Illusion X-kit a while ago, it wasn't on their site but when I called they were able to get it ordered up for me.
Old     (chpthril)      Join Date: Oct 2007       05-03-2016, 8:17 AM Reply   
In addition to calling Wet Sounds, try reaching out to your selling dealer. They may have some thoughts and/or solutions.
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       05-03-2016, 8:32 AM Reply   
The MC brackets fit the Mastercraft and Supreme. So same bracket. In order to fit 4 REV 10. You would use the MC adapter on the sides and would need to use a clamp mount to the pipe for upper mount. You would move it over away from the welded on upper mount. You could always mount a RGB led light at the welded on mount and make use of that mount. We are always working on new adapters but on some boats like this, there is no plans for an additional adapter.

Tim
Wet Sounds

Last edited by wetsounds1; 05-03-2016 at 8:37 AM.
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-03-2016, 9:09 AM Reply   
Well guess I'm on my own because like I said I don't want to use clamps .why no plans for adapters? ? I'm sure others will want them as well the 238 is the #1 selling boat in its size class this year.
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-03-2016, 9:15 AM Reply   
Tim could the mastercraft mounts be milled down to 3/4'' instead of 1 '' and still carry the load? ? This would make enough room for 4 revs to fit.