Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2008

Old     (supraride)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-26-2008, 8:37 PM Reply   
Hey, who all is gonna be on the lake next week? We will be there from this sunday until next sunday. If you are up there stop by and say hi. We will be on our houseboat for the week and the beer will be cold. We have a Supra SSV and a Mastercraft X2. Also, a couple of jet skis, water tramp and all kinda toys. See the pic of the boat, it will be all bannered up. Come by and have a beer and go ridin.
Call me if you want 925-766-5991. TonyUpload
Old     (supraride)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-27-2008, 6:59 PM Reply   
Brodie, I see you are out there somewhere. You gonna stop by and see us?
Old    59yroldkid            06-28-2008, 7:12 PM Reply   
I expect to be crossing Lake Shasta at about 7:00pm Tuesday on my way to Spokane. Any chance of getting a pull at that time?
Old     (supraride)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-28-2008, 7:34 PM Reply   
Paul, Give me a call and we will try to meet up with you. Will you have your board with you? Give me an hour or so notice. Tony
Old    59yroldkid            06-28-2008, 7:48 PM Reply   
Thanks, Tony. I'll have my board, etc., and I'll give you a call when I get to Orland.
Old     (supraride)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-29-2008, 9:28 AM Reply   
Kimmy, We will try to see you there. Call me. I hope my phone works up there the service is a little spotty. Tony