Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (bryan18)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-24-2010, 7:31 PM Reply   
Looking for riders from slidell to hammond, I have the boat and need some people to ride with not just people who want to go on a boat ride!!
Old     (curt489)      Join Date: Feb 2008       02-24-2010, 7:45 PM Reply   
What's up bryan i am in baton rouge. Good to know people are on wakeworld from the area. We have similar boats i have an older elite v drive. If you need some help installing ballast in your boat i have some experience with that. What color is your boat?

BTW hit up rukus in mandeville they always have people over there looking to ride.
Old     (roomservice)      Join Date: Dec 2006       02-25-2010, 5:18 AM Reply   
louisianawakeboarding.com ought to get you hooked up
Old     (nolawake)      Join Date: Jun 2009       02-25-2010, 6:11 AM Reply   
Hey man...I live in covington. I've been looking for people to ride with as well. Where do you ride? We normally head out to the tchefuncte or false river...
Old     (olskooltige)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-25-2010, 7:45 AM Reply   
How's the traffic on False River? Last time I was there, it looked like Labor Day weekend.
Old     (nolawake)      Join Date: Jun 2009       02-25-2010, 8:02 AM Reply   
I haven't been out there yet this year, but i normally go out there on fridays (i work 4 10s). Friday traffic is never bad, but the weekend gets crowded in the afternoon. You can beat it if you're going for those early morning sets...
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       02-25-2010, 8:05 AM Reply   
krookedminds.com is another, altho wasn't very active last time I looked.
Old     (curt489)      Join Date: Feb 2008       02-25-2010, 8:13 AM Reply   
False river is a wave pool every time i pass by there unless in the middle of the week. My brother n law owns a camp at Old River which is about another 20 minutes north of new roads/false river. Hardly any boats, no bulk heads for waves to bounce off of and little more area to ride than false river. In the summer when the water receeds they have a sand bar you can relax at or camp out. I also ride amite and blind river in the middle of the week because its close to home.
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       02-25-2010, 1:45 PM Reply   
Bryan

I live in New Orleans and we have a camp on the Jourdan River in Kiln, Mississippi which is 25 minutes from slidell. Its a nice size river and there is always a place to find some glass. Where do you mostly ride?
Old     (bryan18)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-25-2010, 5:04 PM Reply   
Dave we ride everywhere from slidell to hammond area! email Bryan18Marshall@yahoo.com If I read right this site is closing tonight!