Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (stealthall)      Join Date: Aug 2014       11-30-2014, 1:00 PM Reply   
Need your help guys and gals

This is our first wake/surf boat (I grew up with boats and know my way around Whalers, etc). Here's the deal, I am trying to decide between a brand new 2015 MB Sports F21 (amazing deal), 2013 Tige Z1 (used, under 60 hrs) and there is a brand new 2013 Centurion Avalanche C4 I can get too. We want to be able to surf, board and all the other stuff like tube. First question is what do I need to be aware of with any of these boats that I may not have thought about? Limits? Pros and Cons, etc.

I love the technology and look of the Tige and the MB is such a crazy awesome deal and I get the Raptor motor plus custom order it, and the Centurion would be brand new as well.

One last thing, since I will be new to surfing and Wake boats, I am not concerned with the crazy stuff like, the biggest wave, loudest sound system, stuff like that. Quality boat that can do anything we want....

Help....