Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-19-2015, 12:49 PM Reply   
Another fun stat.

Rogers posted the lowest playoff passer rating of his career with a 55.8

Against Dallas... 125.4

Crazy stats...
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-19-2015, 1:56 PM Reply   
Man that's twice this year that Rodgers has played us and been kept under 200 yards.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-19-2015, 3:25 PM Reply   
"Romo vs GB, 198 yards, choked down the stretch = L"
saying romo choked down the stretch makes you sound like an ignorant fool. I know this is a trash talking thread, but have the common decency to at least give props when its due. saying he choked is just retarded. did he play his best game? no. but he had a hell of a year, and he has nothing to be ashamed of about his play this year. (coming from a guy who has been down on him for the last couple of years)

"Man that's twice this year that Rodgers has played us and been kept under 200 yards"
so when Rodgers is kept under 200 yards against the hawks, its amazing because of how good he is. but when he beats dallas with the same injury that bothered him this week against you guys, hes a QB on 1 leg? you cant have it both ways. either the cowboys lost to Aaron Rodgers the MVP, and seattle beat Aaron Rodgers the MVP, or the cowboys lost to a one legged QB, and seattle beat a one legged QB. which is it?
either way, the cowboys are home again, and seattle is in the SB again. but stop talking nonsense that makes it sound like you guys are better than you actually are.
I love russell wilsons character, but marshawn lynch needs to be banned from the NFL for his lack of respect for the game and fans. hes a disgusting pig.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-19-2015, 3:32 PM Reply   
The last 4 minutes...
Attached Images

Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-19-2015, 5:09 PM Reply   
Attached Images

Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-19-2015, 5:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrigo View Post
saying romo choked down the stretch makes you sound like an ignorant fool. I know this is a trash talking thread, but have the common decency to at least give props when its due. saying he choked is just retarded. did he play his best game? no. but he had a hell of a year, and he has nothing to be ashamed of about his play this year. (coming from a guy who has been down on him for the last couple of years)

"Man that's twice this year that Rodgers has played us and been kept under 200 yards"
so when Rodgers is kept under 200 yards against the hawks, its amazing because of how good he is. but when he beats dallas with the same injury that bothered him this week against you guys, hes a QB on 1 leg? you cant have it both ways. either the cowboys lost to Aaron Rodgers the MVP, and seattle beat Aaron Rodgers the MVP, or the cowboys lost to a one legged QB, and seattle beat a one legged QB. which is it?
either way, the cowboys are home again, and seattle is in the SB again. but stop talking nonsense that makes it sound like you guys are better than you actually are.
I love russell wilsons character, but marshawn lynch needs to be banned from the NFL for his lack of respect for the game and fans. hes a disgusting pig.
But this is a smack talking thread... It is a place where he who talks trash best (or the longest in Bobby's case) has the advantage.

Romo had a great year and definitely established himself as one of the best in the league. There isn't a regular on here that would argue that. Problem is this isn't a thread built to go around stroking other teams successful players. Toughen up Train your panties are on too tight.

Last edited by seattle; 01-19-2015 at 5:29 PM.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-19-2015, 5:28 PM Reply   
Quote:

Waaah, Waaaah, Waaah, Marshawn grabbed his crotch again.. I'm so offended.. Ban him, ban him. You sound like a little beotch..

Romo is synonymous with choking. Maybe if he threw a better pass Dez would have caught it.

And yes, the QB that ended your season was held under 200 yards twice in Seattle. You will always have week 6 though.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-19-2015, 5:31 PM Reply   
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-19-2015, 5:35 PM Reply   
I can't wait to hear all the excuses the Seattle fans come up with when they get crushed by Brady and the Patriots. Coaching Patriots,Passing offense Patriots,Rushing offense Seahawks,Special teams Patriots,Defense Seahawks. Win Patriots
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-19-2015, 6:45 PM Reply   
You just babbling nonsence now Bobby...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-19-2015, 7:08 PM Reply   
Truth Seattle fans will be devastated when they lose the Super Bowl by 17 points. My prediction Patriots score 30 to 31 Seahawks score 13 to 14 points. Sherman gets owned,Earl Thomas reinjures his shoulder trying to tackle Gronkowski. Russell Wilson throws 2 interceptions. Pete Carroll gets throughly out coached by Belichick. Tom Brady asks Richard Sherman "You mad Bro"?
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-19-2015, 8:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Truth Seattle fans will be devastated when they lose the Super Bowl by 17 points. My prediction Patriots score 30 to 31 Seahawks score 13 to 14 points. Sherman gets owned,Earl Thomas reinjures his shoulder trying to tackle Gronkowski. Russell Wilson throws 2 interceptions. Pete Carroll gets throughly out coached by Belichick. Tom Brady asks Richard Sherman "You mad Bro"?
17 points? A team who hasn't lost a game by double digits in 3 years? A team who's only lost one game by more than a TD in that span? Are you high?

Let's revisit one of your predictions from the last time the Seahawks were headed to the SuperBowl... It was less than a year ago, so you should remember it.....

Quote:
If you think Bree's has the same caliber of weapons as Manning your dreaming. The LOB will have their heads spinning trying to deal with all the weapons the Broncos have. As for Manning he will get at least three TD's maybe even 4. The Broncos will slow down Lynch and contain Wilson so he has to throw from the pocket [his weakness].
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-19-2015, 8:29 PM Reply   
cliff - youre one of the few who actually gets what Im saying though. I am not offended by any of this at all. I just know that some fans can talk trash and still be classy, while others are just trashy.

enjoy it boys. I had the early 90's to enjoy the cowboys and really understand how tough it is to win again. it wont last forever....
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-19-2015, 8:30 PM Reply   
Seattle fans were dead wrong with their predictions on the Carolina and Green Bay games. Both teams scored more points than you predicted. Now you're not at home and dealing with a superior QB and Coach.
Old     (rexlex01)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-19-2015, 8:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
How do you play awesome and lose?
They played awesome in that they almost beat the patriots who had 4 great quarters instead of 1 like the seahawks and colts.

Like i implied, super bowl 49 was already over when the patriots played the ravens.

JMO.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-19-2015, 9:59 PM Reply   
I am 100% rooting for the Patriots in the Superbowl. Hopefully, the serious weaknesses that we have seen in the Seahawks will continue. Go PATS!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-19-2015, 10:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
I am 100% rooting for the Patriots in the Superbowl. Hopefully, the serious weaknesses that we have seen in the Seahawks will continue. Go PATS!
I'm holding my nose and doing the same. Go Pats!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-19-2015, 10:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Seattle fans were dead wrong with their predictions on the Carolina and Green Bay games. Both teams scored more points than you predicted. Now you're not at home and dealing with a superior QB and Coach.
Absolutely correct. The only caveat is, the hawks have been lucky this year, more than a few times... Let's hope that luck ends...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-19-2015, 11:27 PM Reply   
Belichick already dispensed of one kind of " Luck". Now Seattle will have their luck crushed by a superior coach and a superior team.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-19-2015, 11:36 PM Reply   
Could BABYFAT be part of the reason Russel was off his game?
Attached Images

Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-19-2015, 11:38 PM Reply   
Quote:

HAHAHAHA! Train, you need to step up your trash talk if you have to result to name calling. Unfortunately, facts are facts and Romo couldn't do enough to lead his team to victory against GB, but guess who did? Mr. Clutch, Russell Wilson.

I will agree that Romo had his best season ever and do you know why? Because he didn't throw the ball. This season was his lowest pass attempts ever. The Cowboys finally figured out, to win with Romo, don't let him throw. Maybe you guys can make it to the NFC Championship next year if he doesn't throw it at all?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-19-2015, 11:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
didn't we all predict we would win? "dead wrong" must mean "absolutely right" where you're from?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-19-2015, 11:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
What serious weaknesses? Oh I get it, winning is seen as a weakness in Santa Clara. Makes sense now.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-20-2015, 1:20 AM Reply   
Russell's hottie not...
Attached Images

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-20-2015, 6:24 AM Reply   
Quote:

I didn't call him a QB on one leg. I think Rodgers is a stud and deserving if goes on to win the MVP. Holding him to under 2 yards is rare and the boys did it twice. I was a bit surprised is all.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-20-2015, 8:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
HAHAHAHA! Train, you need to step up your trash talk if you have to result to name calling. Unfortunately, facts are facts and Romo couldn't do enough to lead his team to victory against GB, but guess who did? Mr. Clutch, Russell Wilson.

I will agree that Romo had his best season ever and do you know why? Because he didn't throw the ball. This season was his lowest pass attempts ever. The Cowboys finally figured out, to win with Romo, don't let him throw. Maybe you guys can make it to the NFC Championship next year if he doesn't throw it at all?
Romo threw the ball more than Wilson. He threw for more yards and was more accurate or you could say his receivers know how to catch the ball. Either way his team relied on him more than the Seahawks relied on Wilson.The best example was in Seattle where the "BEST QB" won the game. In fact Romo was the only NFL QB to win in Seattle this year. Tom Brady will get his chance to show the world that Sherman should have never asked "You mad bro"?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-20-2015, 8:34 AM Reply   
^^^Oh "Seahawks #1 Fan" you of all people should know that RW actually has more yards than Tony Romo this season. In fact RW has about 500 more yards from scrimmage. Let me know when you come up with something beside a meaningless week 6 game.

BTW do you know who has the best QB record (5-0) in overtime now? I'll give you a hint, it's not Tony. Or Brady, or Manning, or Rodgers.

Have you picked out your RW jersey yet?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-20-2015, 8:45 AM Reply   
Tony Romo had the highest passer rating of any NFL QB this year 113.2. He also had the highest passer rating in the post season 125.8 and 0 int's . Russell Wilson's team won in the post season despite his poor performance. He threw 4 int's and had a passer rating of 44.1 and a total playoff rating of 81.9. Romo had a league high 69.9% pass completions. His playoff completion percentage was 68%. Wilson on the other hand was a dismal 56.9% in the playoffs and a mediocre 63.1% in the regular season. Despite having Wilson as their QB Seattle was still able to win enough games to get the #1 seed . Thanks to Seattle's #1 defense and #1 running game (Marshawn Lynch) . Now the face another Elite QB in Tom Brady away from home.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-20-2015, 10:35 AM Reply   
I love that you're standing your ground on the meaningless argument that Romo played better than Wilson this season. I agree with you man. He did. Right up until he lost and went home. Face facts... Wilson and the Seahawks are in back to back Super Bowls and you are just hoping and praying that they actually lose this time. You and all these other guys rooting for "anybody but the Cheathawks" are just grasping at straws.

Hate isn't the enemy of love. Indifference is. When you go out of your way to hate on a team, that's actually just showing them respect. And we appreciate it. It's delicious. Go Hawks.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-20-2015, 11:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Tony Romo had the highest passer rating of any NFL QB this year 113.2. He also had the highest passer rating in the post season 125.8 and 0 int's . Russell Wilson's team won in the post season despite his poor performance. He threw 4 int's and had a passer rating of 44.1 and a total playoff rating of 81.9. Romo had a league high 69.9% pass completions. His playoff completion percentage was 68%. Wilson on the other hand was a dismal 56.9% in the playoffs and a mediocre 63.1% in the regular season. Despite having Wilson as their QB Seattle was still able to win enough games to get the #1 seed . Thanks to Seattle's #1 defense and #1 running game (Marshawn Lynch) . Now the face another Elite QB in Tom Brady away from home.
And Romo will be at home watching the Superbowl from his couch, just like me.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-20-2015, 11:58 AM Reply   
^^Timmy are you going to Tony's Superbowl party? He throws it every year in Dallas. It's so fun. After 10 years he really has a great set up. Say what you will about Romo and his play on the field but the guy is the best Superbowl Party host ever!! His passer rating of cold beers is well over 100. Just make sure to get there early because he usually starts going down hill late in the game. Last year he "choked" on a buffalo wing.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-20-2015, 12:47 PM Reply   
This guy is Pro Bowl bound!

I may not be able to get a ticket for the big one but my company is sponsoring the festivities and I got me a ticket to go watch the best losers in the NFL. Can't wait to stroll around proudly in full Hawks colors this weekend.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-20-2015, 1:17 PM Reply   
I don't hate the Hawks and Russell Wilson. You guys misunderstand getting the facts right and giving credit where credit is due. If Tony Romo had played as poorly as Wilson did and the Cowboys still won the game. I would say Dallas won in spite of Tony ' s poor play. I surely wouldn't try and blow smoke up your a$$. I would give you credit for knowing the game better than that. You know all I'm really saying is if you put Russell Wilson on the Jacksonville Jaguars they would still have a top 5 draft pick this year.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-20-2015, 1:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post

I may not be able to get a ticket for the big one but my company is sponsoring the festivities and I got me a ticket to go watch the best losers in the NFL. Can't wait to stroll around proudly in full Hawks colors this weekend.
Are you shallow enough to believe people think more of you because of the jersey you wear. I'll pray for you to have some real self confidence.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-20-2015, 1:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Are you shallow enough to believe people think more of you because of the jersey you wear. I'll pray for you to have some real self confidence.
HAHAHAHA.

Praying for me now Bobby?

I'll be wearing my jersey with pride, representing the current and soon to be repeat champs. You'll be wearing one for an entire year out of shame in a few weeks. Best get to prayin for your self.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-20-2015, 1:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post

Always wanted to be in Hawaii for the Pro Bowl. I hope you have a great time and post some pics.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-20-2015, 2:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Romo threw the ball more than Wilson. He threw for more yards and was more accurate or you could say his receivers know how to catch the ball. Either way his team relied on him more than the Seahawks relied on Wilson.The best example was in Seattle where the "BEST QB" won the game. In fact Romo was the only NFL QB to win in Seattle this year. Tom Brady will get his chance to show the world that Sherman should have never asked "You mad bro"?
Romo is going to be pissed if he finds out you're cheating on him with Brady....
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-20-2015, 2:26 PM Reply   
Just realized this is the 3rd Superbowl in the last 10 years for the Hawks. No biggie. Just another fun FACT for you "Seahawks #1 Fan".
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-20-2015, 8:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just realized this is the 3rd Superbowl in the last 10 years for the Hawks. No biggie. Just another fun FACT for you "Seahawks #1 Fan".
Yeah. The Seahawks will be 1-2 in Super Bowls and the Patriots will be 4-2 in the last 12 Super Bowls.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-20-2015, 8:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
^^Timmy are you going to Tony's Superbowl party? He throws it every year in Dallas. It's so fun. After 10 years he really has a great set up. Say what you will about Romo and his play on the field but the guy is the best Superbowl Party host ever!! His passer rating of cold beers is well over 100. Just make sure to get there early because he usually starts going down hill late in the game. Last year he "choked" on a buffalo wing.
Okay... That was funny!
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-21-2015, 7:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
HAHAHAHA!!!! Sounds like a blast! I bet PFM throws a great party too! Sorry, I'm a Broncos fan but facts are facts...
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-21-2015, 7:19 AM Reply   
Patriots caught cheating again. 11 of the 12 balls were under inflated by 2 pounds. This stupid crap they're pulling (spygate) is really gonna tarnish a great coach and QB. Even though it wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game Sunday I'd be pissed off if I were the Colts. It'll be interesting to see how the NFL responds.

Its going to make it all that much sweeter when we curb stomp their ass!
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-21-2015, 7:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Make sure if you go to get a beer right away...... After the first round Romo tends to disappear.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-21-2015, 10:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Patriots caught cheating again. 11 of the 12 balls were under inflated by 2 pounds. This stupid crap they're pulling (spygate) is really gonna tarnish a great coach and QB. Even though it wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game Sunday I'd be pissed off if I were the Colts. It'll be interesting to see how the NFL responds.

I'm positive they'll be playing their best game but, the only thing seattle will be curb stomping is their own dongs. Brady will be following in the footsteps of his hero (Niners QB Montana) with four SB rings. Seattle will be welcoming anonymity again. With two DB's hurt, Brady is gonna expose them just like Rodgers should have done. It would be hard enough to play this game with totally healthy DB's. Now it's gonna be really hard.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-21-2015, 12:21 PM Reply   
Quote:

I'm sure every NFL team is pushing the rules to the max, most just don't get caught. Wouldn't it be awesome if they made them re-play the game at Indy?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-21-2015, 1:58 PM Reply   
When the Seahawks lose the Super Bowl you'll hear tears and excuses for days. The Seattle hospitals and hospitals around the country will be full of injured fans jumping off the bandwagon.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-21-2015, 2:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
When the Seahawks lose the Super Bowl you'll hear tears and excuses for days. The Seattle hospitals and hospitals around the country will be full of injured fans jumping off the bandwagon.
HAHAHA! Nice one!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-21-2015, 3:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Says the guy that roots for the biggest bandwagon team in the NFL. You know why it's called a "bandwagon" right? Because it's pulled by Broncos and driven by Cowboys.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-21-2015, 3:36 PM Reply   
Touché ^^^
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-21-2015, 3:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lol. I'm gonna use that one.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-21-2015, 4:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Says the guy that roots for the biggest bandwagon team in the NFL. You know why it's called a "bandwagon" right? Because it's pulled by Broncos and driven by Cowboys.
ROFL! That was awesome!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-21-2015, 5:22 PM Reply   
http://youtu.be/vd3D2gsPUR0
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-21-2015, 5:33 PM Reply   
And another http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/media/...alls-25751615/

Toms flat balls
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-21-2015, 6:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Thats a good one.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-21-2015, 7:46 PM Reply   
Thank God S for Brains Bobby is on the "Seahawks are gonna get crushed" kick again. Since the opposite happens everytime!!!
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-21-2015, 8:41 PM Reply   
I hate the Patriots and Bellicheat. The league ought to disqualify them and let the colts and ravens play to see who goes.....or a coin toss or something.

I hope the Pats get stomped
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-21-2015, 9:16 PM Reply   
^^^ Oh yeah? What about Pete-the-cheat? I think this is the year where SB stands for stink bowl. If you include last season, both teams are well established as being known cheaters. It's just a matter of picking the lesser evil if you have a conscience.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-22-2015, 7:43 AM Reply   
Mark and his sour grapes, get over it buddy you guys lost. Now you're just making S up.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2015, 8:07 AM Reply   
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-22-2015, 8:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Thank God S for Brains Bobby is on the "Seahawks are gonna get crushed" kick again. Since the opposite happens everytime!!!
So you agree I'm the man? Thanks for the credit. I haven't made my pick yet.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-22-2015, 9:00 AM Reply   
I merely made a prediction that I may or may not change. I'll let you guys sweat over that until next week.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-22-2015, 9:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
I can't wait to hear all the excuses the Seattle fans come up with when they get crushed by Brady and the Patriots. Coaching Patriots,Passing offense Patriots,Rushing offense Seahawks,Special teams Patriots,Defense Seahawks. Win Patriots
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah. The Seahawks will be 1-2 in Super Bowls and the Patriots will be 4-2 in the last 12 Super Bowls.
Quote:

You don't have to be Batman to deduce where you're headed with your pick. But do us a favor keep staying stuck on stupid and pick against the HAWKS!!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-22-2015, 11:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
^^^ Oh yeah? What about Pete-the-cheat? I think this is the year where SB stands for stink bowl. If you include last season, both teams are well established as being known cheaters. It's just a matter of picking the lesser evil if you have a conscience.
You guys just call him that because it rhymes. I like RE-Pete better.. How exactly did he cheat in the NFL? Some players in the past took drugs to improve performance? I doubt coach was the hook up. All sports do it and it is a problem that needs fixed but definitely was not isolated to the Seahawks who had zero violations for substances this season.

49ers are going to go 12-4 next season. 12 felonies and 4 convictions.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-22-2015, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
I merely made a prediction that I may or may not change. I'll let you guys sweat over that until next week.
We all know you're picking the Deflatroits.....

Last edited by Cabledog; 01-22-2015 at 11:12 AM. Reason: .
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-22-2015, 11:32 AM Reply   
I may be Batman. Have you ever seen me and Batman at the same time? Okay I'll keep you in the dark.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-22-2015, 11:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
You guys just call him that because it rhymes. I like RE-Pete better.. How exactly did he cheat in the NFL?
Well, for starters he had someone film another team's hand signals. It's kind of like NASCAR, everybody is pushing the rule book right to the edge and sometimes, you go over it just a wee bit and get caught.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-22-2015, 12:34 PM Reply   
From Adam Schefter...

NFL fined Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch $20,000 for an obscene gesture after his TD in Sunday's NFC Championship game, per an NFL official.
But that was just the start of what was a costly Sunday and could be a costly Super Bowl week for Lynch.
The NFL is considering fining Lynch "significantly more" than the $50,000 it has fined him in each of the past two seasons for not speaking to the media, something Lynch declined to do post-game again Sunday, per an NFL official.
Now, this is another issue that threatens to hang over the Super Bowl week with Lynch being required to speak to the media Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
An NFL official said there would be increasing fines for each session Lynch missed, with each fine being more than the two $50,000 fines already imposed and the upcoming one that soon is expected to be handed down.
As of now, the NFL and Seahawks are in discussions about the best way to handle Lynch.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-22-2015, 12:37 PM Reply   
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014...bscene-gesture
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-22-2015, 12:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyb View Post
Well, for starters he had someone film another team's hand signals. It's kind of like NASCAR, everybody is pushing the rule book right to the edge and sometimes, you go over it just a wee bit and get caught.
That was common practice for all NFL teams. The rules commission defined what was accceptable and all teams complied except New England. Thats when Spy gate happened for their non compliance.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-22-2015, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
From Adam Schefter...

NFL fined Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch $20,000 for an obscene gesture after his TD in Sunday's NFC Championship game, per an NFL official.
But that was just the start of what was a costly Sunday and could be a costly Super Bowl week for Lynch.
The NFL is considering fining Lynch "significantly more" than the $50,000 it has fined him in each of the past two seasons for not speaking to the media, something Lynch declined to do post-game again Sunday, per an NFL official.
Now, this is another issue that threatens to hang over the Super Bowl week with Lynch being required to speak to the media Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
An NFL official said there would be increasing fines for each session Lynch missed, with each fine being more than the two $50,000 fines already imposed and the upcoming one that soon is expected to be handed down.
As of now, the NFL and Seahawks are in discussions about the best way to handle Lynch.
Local buzz up here is that the Seahawks are just fine with Lynch doing his talking on the field and that Allen will be covering the fines. Can you blame him after all the crap the media makes up about him when he doesnt' give them an interview.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-22-2015, 1:28 PM Reply   
I dig the empty response interviews. The only group bugged are the media trolls who think they matter. Sure, the fan would be disappointed if every player did this but with only a few it is entertaining. YEAH!
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-22-2015, 1:30 PM Reply   
2015 Bad Lip reading:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTRmyXX6ipU
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2015, 2:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
So funny!
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-22-2015, 2:39 PM Reply   
We need a new page so we can get rid of those pics of RW's nasty girlfriend...seriously, who wears pants like that?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2015, 2:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
You guys just call him that because it rhymes. I like RE-Pete better.. How exactly did he cheat in the NFL? Some players in the past took drugs to improve performance? I doubt coach was the hook up. All sports do it and it is a problem that needs fixed but definitely was not isolated to the Seahawks who had zero violations for substances this season.

49ers are going to go 12-4 next season. 12 felonies and 4 convictions.
Haha on the Niners comment. That was so original.... Regarding Pete-the-cheat, it goes back to his college coaching days and so far, appears to have ended last season. How did he cheat in the NFL? Did you bump your head again? You don't remember the new anti-seahawks-rule? How about the multiple PED use convictions. Don't think he knew? Well then, I have a bridge to sell you. The team was also fined for holding illegal practices this season too, weren't they? I know there's more but, I don't care enough to remember everything.

Come on. You all know your SB* "winning season" last year has the asterisk. It ain't going away... Ever.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2015, 2:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
We need a new page so we can get rid of those pics of RW's nasty girlfriend...seriously, who wears pants like that?
Word. Just keep posting it'll go away.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-22-2015, 4:39 PM Reply   
Don't care much about the whole deflated football issue but man,... Brady looked so much like a liar in that conference. Better to have just left it at a statement from a representative. When an NFL qb says he doesn't ever notice anything about a ball and can't feel any difference in pressure you gotta call BS. Those guys can feel the difference in the ball if a ant is sitting on it. Just stay out of site if you're that bad at lying.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-22-2015, 6:31 PM Reply   
Patriots/Colts 7-17 at the half with deflated balls. Patriots/Colts with inflated balls 45-7. Looks like it was a big advantage. Look out Hawks Brady does better with inflated balls.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-22-2015, 6:52 PM Reply   
Sorry about that pic. It is very disturbing. Thought it would be appropriate for a smack talking thread. Excessive. Gross.

Last edited by diamonddad; 01-22-2015 at 6:53 PM. Reason: .
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-22-2015, 7:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Haha on the Niners comment. That was so original.... Regarding Pete-the-cheat, it goes back to his college coaching days and so far, appears to have ended last season. How did he cheat in the NFL? Did you bump your head again? You don't remember the new anti-seahawks-rule? How about the multiple PED use convictions. Don't think he knew? Well then, I have a bridge to sell you. The team was also fined for holding illegal practices this season too, weren't they? I know there's more but, I don't care enough to remember everything.

Come on. You all know your SB* "winning season" last year has the asterisk. It ain't going away... Ever.
Real credible coming from the guy who's sleaze bag owner had to be removed while facing bribery, racketeering, and securities fraud. Sure, everyone then saw the true stench of the 49ers, and it will ***** everything the franchise does in the future; however, the stench must be properly translated back to the past as well. Everyone needs to remember that the 49ers have never been about class or family, but have always been about about money, deceit and corruption, and anything they supposedly earned while under Eddie's reign deserves an asterisk next to it as the product of sleaze.. It was so long ago no one really remembers but the asterisk is still there. Do some research mouth, your 7&9ers have cheated far more than the Hawks ever will.

Last edited by Cabledog; 01-22-2015 at 7:39 PM. Reason: Spelling