Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (nwryder84)      Join Date: Jul 2008       06-03-2017, 8:59 PM Reply   
Live in the Sac area, open to south Folsom weekday evening sessions after work. Like to ride river/delta (south/south-east sac or walnut grove area) on weekends earlier in the day before crowds show up. No rush to get off the water if everyone wants to enjoy the sun. 2003 X2, prefer to wakeboard, have additional sacs to make it work with small crews if you like the wake a bit beefier. Myself, advanced rider, easy going, enjoy teaching new riders, but also looking for riders with general boat etiquette and driving experience to give a good pull and encourage progression.

Eric
Old     (timmerz22)      Join Date: Apr 2017       06-12-2017, 8:54 AM Reply   
Sent you a pm
Old     (SDEndurance)      Join Date: Sep 2011       07-12-2017, 1:01 PM Reply   
just texted you
Old     (ShredEarlyShredOften)      Join Date: Jan 2013       10-28-2017, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwryder84 View Post
Live in the Sac area, open to south Folsom weekday evening sessions after work. Like to ride river/delta (south/south-east sac or walnut grove area) on weekends earlier in the day before crowds show up. No rush to get off the water if everyone wants to enjoy the sun. 2003 X2, prefer to wakeboard, have additional sacs to make it work with small crews if you like the wake a bit beefier. Myself, advanced rider, easy going, enjoy teaching new riders, but also looking for riders with general boat etiquette and driving experience to give a good pull and encourage progression.

Eric
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefjelos View Post
Looking for a third in the Discovery Bay area. My girlfriend and I wakeboard and surf behind new Nautique.
Hey Eric - hope you're weekend is off to a good start. My girlfriend and I are new to the Bay Area and are looking to get some riding in on Saturdays or Sundays. We're super low key and are always down to throw in for gas and help clean the boat.

Feel free to shoot me a text if you are heading out on the lake in the few weeks 515-360-1613

Thanks man!
Old     (SDEndurance)      Join Date: Sep 2011       06-05-2018, 11:59 AM Reply   
just texted you
Old     (Davewfo)      Join Date: Apr 2013       06-06-2018, 9:20 PM Reply   
Have you checked out the W.E.S.T group tons of peeps in zone Cal.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/447920...der&view=group

Dave