Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (dgreene)      Join Date: Jun 2008       05-16-2013, 1:27 AM Reply   
Would like some feed back about this boat as fit and finish and wave.
Old     (LKASurfing)      Join Date: Nov 2011       05-16-2013, 3:51 AM Reply   
Fit & Finish are great! Hull integrity are outstanding. A lot of people do not like the dash layout. However the new Pro Vision touch screen is the easiest to use, works like an iPad/iPhone.
Wave? Surfing? It is basically the pinnacle, length & drive. If you get all the available ballast it will through the same wake that the tows the WWSC with the touch of a button.

Wakeboarding wake? Good, not the best in the Enzo line, big yet very far back due to length.

If you want a boat that run smoothly through rough water, then this is the boat for you!
Old     (dgreene)      Join Date: Jun 2008       05-16-2013, 5:52 AM Reply   
Have a 08 230 now and looking to upgrade and can get a loaded 2013 sv244 for the same price used 2011 230. Always have been a correct craft fan but just thinking about something different. Hopefully doing a water test in couple weeks so can see for myself. Thanks
Old     (dejoeco)      Join Date: Apr 2003       05-16-2013, 10:13 AM Reply   
I have a 2013 Enzo SV233 and love it. Had it since November and have over 120 hours on it. I would agree that some people rag on the dash, but I have not problem with it. It is a great boat for surfing and good boat for wakeboarding. Good luck.
Old     (Turk19)      Join Date: Aug 2013       08-14-2013, 8:20 PM Reply   
Love my 13' 211
Old     (zap)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-15-2013, 12:49 PM Reply   
I recently went from a 2008 product to a 2012 product, Centurion made some great changes.