Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (csswake3)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-19-2011, 5:51 PM Reply   
Anybody have an experience with board bags? I am looking at buying something that would be able to fit a board, bindings, helmet and vest. Could really careless about brands. I imagine most bags would be able to carry a 144cm board? Any suggestions would be awesome.
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            07-19-2011, 6:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by csswake3 View Post
Anybody have an experience with board bags? I am looking at buying something that would be able to fit a board, bindings, helmet and vest. Could really careless about brands. I imagine most bags would be able to carry a 144cm board? Any suggestions would be awesome.
I picked up a bag last summer "day travel" bag and it can fit board, bindings, rope, helmet and vest. My board is a 141 and could fit a 143 would think. Was like $50-60
Old     (aliwake)      Join Date: Dec 2006       07-19-2011, 8:23 PM Reply   
I can highly reccommend getting a bag with wheels! you might not think your gear weighs much, but when it's wet, and you're tired, wheels are awesome.
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-20-2011, 1:09 AM Reply   
Depends where you're travelling. If its just locally, as said above: WHEELS ARE AWESOME!!!

If you're doing a lot of plane travelling, wheels can add a lot of weight and should be a consideration if you're prone to have overweight luggage. (Like me)

I've had a bag from Performance Ski and Surf for years and its held up to A LOT of travelling around the world, really happy with the quality.