Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-23-2017, 1:59 PM Reply   
ACA repeal/replace, Russians, Manafort, congressional investigations, Nunes ineptness, FBI investigation and if that's not enough ... Obama has been tapping Trumps phone. Holy Cow, slow week.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-23-2017, 6:46 PM Reply   
Yep, not looking good for the hypocrite in chief. You can see where Rod and Mark get their comebacks from though... "I'm president and you're not!"
Attached Images

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-24-2017, 5:34 AM Reply   
Gotta say, the "vote for it or Obamacare stays" is genius on Trump's part. He's teflon and can do anything, but not so much for the Rs in the house. This vote is a huge threat to their political careers. If they still vote it down Trump can shrug and blame it on career politicians.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-24-2017, 7:17 AM Reply   
It's their own fault for lying about wanting to repeal it all this time. Just a bunch of posturing up until they had a Prez that was a big enough dumba$$ to sign off on their stupid sh*t. Then they start singing a different tune.
Old    deltahoosier            03-24-2017, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Yep, not looking good for the hypocrite in chief. You can see where Rod and Mark get their comebacks from though... "I'm president and you're not!"
Don't really care. Is he working or not? Is he getting things done or not. I don't care where he does it from.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-24-2017, 10:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Is he getting things done or not.
Today of all days is not the day to ask this question.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-24-2017, 11:52 AM Reply   
The answer is "not."
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-24-2017, 12:08 PM Reply   
derf
Attached Images

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-24-2017, 12:21 PM Reply   
With current iteration of ACA repeal set to fail, I'd love to see trump do the impossible and court a coalition of moderate republicans and dems and sell the Freedom Caucus down the river. You know, have a republican actually BE like Reagan and work with the dems.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-24-2017, 12:48 PM Reply   
Pretty much sums up the republican approach

Old    deltahoosier            03-24-2017, 12:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Today of all days is not the day to ask this question.
Sure it is. Congress is not the President.
Old    deltahoosier            03-24-2017, 12:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
derf
Good news he is not under investigation.
Old    deltahoosier            03-24-2017, 12:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
With current iteration of ACA repeal set to fail, I'd love to see trump do the impossible and court a coalition of moderate republicans and dems and sell the Freedom Caucus down the river. You know, have a republican actually BE like Reagan and work with the dems.
I would rather he sell the progressive wing of the democrat party down the river....
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-24-2017, 1:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
I would rather he sell the progressive wing of the democrat party down the river....
He had the opportunity and apparently the progressive ideals contained in the ACA are pretty attractive to a not-insignificant group of moderate republicant law makers.

Quote:
Good news he is not under investigation.
Just his campaign. Good thing that's not associated with Trump. You must've been really relieved to hear Comey's testimony on Monday!

Quote:
Sure it is. Congress is not the President.
But but but... he's a dealmaker, the Art of the Deal, a businessman, run the government like a business, MAGA, etc etc.

Is it possible he's just not well suited for politics? Dictatorship, maybe. But who knew democracy was so complicated?
Old    deltahoosier            03-24-2017, 2:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
He had the opportunity and apparently the progressive ideals contained in the ACA are pretty attractive to a not-insignificant group of moderate republicant law makers.
Of course it is. I told you from the beginning that Obamacare was a huge corporate give away. It will allow big companies to dump their workers onto the open market in short time.

Quote:
Just his campaign. Good thing that's not associated with Trump. You must've been really relieved to hear Comey's testimony on Monday!
Don't really care. I sleep the same at night knowing Hillary is not president. In the mean time, Trump can dismantle as much of the centralized government as he can.

Quote:
But but but... he's a dealmaker, the Art of the Deal, a businessman, run the government like a business, MAGA, etc etc.
And that is what he is doing. He is putting pressure on a large body that he has no control over. That is called executive leadership. That is why former congress members do not do that well in executive roles. The president makes other deals. You really must be obtuse when it comes to the roles of government.

Quote:
Is it possible he's just not well suited for politics? Dictatorship, maybe. But who knew democracy was so complicated?
President provides leadership, he does not pass law. All laws start in the House. Again, see comment about roles of government.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-24-2017, 3:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
President provides leadership, he does not pass law. All laws start in the House. Again, see comment about roles of government.
Pretty strong leadership when he and his party control the white house and both chambers of congress and can't get a bill out of the house.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-24-2017, 4:15 PM Reply   
So that's immigration and Healthcare ticked off. What's next, solve ISIS in 30 days? Shouldn't be too hard.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-24-2017, 4:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Of course it is. I told you from the beginning that Obamacare was a huge corporate give away. It will allow big companies to dump their workers onto the open market in short time.

Don't really care. I sleep the same at night knowing Hillary is not president. In the mean time, Trump can dismantle as much of the centralized government as he can.

And that is what he is doing. He is putting pressure on a large body that he has no control over. That is called executive leadership. That is why former congress members do not do that well in executive roles. The president makes other deals. You really must be obtuse when it comes to the roles of government.

You can "sleep at night" because you are a hypocrite, just like the majority of Trump backers. Everything you guys said you couldn't stand about Hillary, is the same stuff Trump is doing/did.

At least be honest and upfront about it.
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-25-2017, 5:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
So that's immigration and Healthcare ticked off. What's next, solve ISIS in 30 days? Shouldn't be too hard.
Yep, we're halfway to great again.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-25-2017, 5:27 PM Reply   
Trump has done everything he can to repeal obamacare including 9 trips golfing, 5 trips to mar-a-lago and sitting in a big truck.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-26-2017, 12:36 PM Reply   
You guys must be sick of all the winning by now. While I agree that if members agree together to spend a certain amount on the military then they should honor it but rocking up to your first meeting with a phony invoice you just printed out is amateur hour stuff. I can only think he wants to break nato, but surely there are more grown up ways to do it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7650636.html
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-26-2017, 12:49 PM Reply   
Here is a pretty good description of nato and why making an invoice for a short fall in spending shows an embarrassing misunderstanding on how nato works.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...owes-vast-sum/
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-27-2017, 4:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
At first, I thought Trumps favorable rating would go down if the bill went down, but, I think you are right, Trump can turn this into a positive if he would flush the freedom caucus down the toilet! The bill would have hurt the very people that voted for trump and the freedom caucus voted it down? What do the freedom cocks want? The status quo? The main reason the people didn't want the bill passes was that it dropped millions off of health care, but medicaid is an unfunded service and the bill was putting this part of the funding on the backs of the States.
Old    deltahoosier            03-28-2017, 9:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Pretty strong leadership when he and his party control the white house and both chambers of congress and can't get a bill out of the house.
Main stream Republicans do not like Trump. This is not going to be a walk in the park. To be honest, I am glad they are debating the bill. Look at this board. 5 talking about it with 20 different solutions.
Old    deltahoosier            03-28-2017, 9:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
You can "sleep at night" because you are a hypocrite, just like the majority of Trump backers. Everything you guys said you couldn't stand about Hillary, is the same stuff Trump is doing/did.

I am not even sure you know what the words mean that come out of your mouth.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-28-2017, 12:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Posted by wake77:
>>>>>>>>>>>>.

<<<<<<<<<<<
I am not even sure you know what the words mean that come out of your mouth.
hy·poc·ri·sy: the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

You say you are a christian, yet you are in favor of making 24 million people lose their health coverage. Would Jesus do that?

You screamed "lock her up" because she had a separate email server, whereas Trump continues to use his personal cell phone instead of his government issued one and Pense used a separate email server exactly like Hillary's at the time.

You talk about reducing government spending but you are OK with Trump's many expensive vacations and spending a ***** ton of money on security because his wife doesn't want to live with him (who can blame her)

Going back to claiming your a christian, your side was willing to kill meals on wheels, what would Jesus do?

This could go on for a while so I will end it here.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       03-28-2017, 2:05 PM Reply   
But those other people are freeloaders, they aren't the poor. there is a difference right? (sarcasm)
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-28-2017, 7:06 PM Reply   
I love reading all these whiners and crybabies post and bash everything this guy does. It's hysterical. The problem they fail to realize is that for every post they hit send one could be sent about their same party , Somehow it wasn't news or an issue back then when "their " people were doing it.......but it's a front page conspiracy now when they're trying to smear someone and pump an anti trump agenda ......there's that Hypocracy term again.

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/03/podesta-russia/
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-28-2017, 7:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
hy·poc·ri·sy: the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

You say you are a christian, yet you are in favor of making 24 million people lose their health coverage. Would Jesus do that?

You screamed "lock her up" because she had a separate email server, whereas Trump continues to use his personal cell phone instead of his government issued one and Pense used a separate email server exactly like Hillary's at the time.

You talk about reducing government spending but you are OK with Trump's many expensive vacations and spending a ***** ton of money on security because his wife doesn't want to live with him (who can blame her)

Going back to claiming your a christian, your side was willing to kill meals on wheels, what would Jesus do?

Somebody has been hitting the dispensary hard .................good lord
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-28-2017, 7:51 PM Reply   
Milo lol! Swatguy's still sticking with the pedophile.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            03-28-2017, 7:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I love reading all these whiners and crybabies post and bash everything this guy does. It's hysterical. The problem they fail to realize is that for every post they hit send one could be sent about their same party , Somehow it wasn't news or an issue back then when "their " people were doing it.......but it's a front page conspiracy now when they're trying to smear someone and pump an anti trump agenda ......there's that Hypocracy term again.

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/03/podesta-russia/
Still rolling with the pedophile eh? That is not a good look.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-28-2017, 8:11 PM Reply   
I could've linked any other source , but knew you guys would love that . Nothing to say on the actual content tho as usual.

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-28-2017 at 8:15 PM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-28-2017, 8:17 PM Reply   
Honestly wtf is wrong with republicans these days.

I defy you Rod/swat/Dane/anyone to defend this chit.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/03/28/ho...share=facebook
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-28-2017, 8:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
I could've linked any other source , but knew you guys would love that . Nothing to say on the actual content tho as usual.
Are those "facts"? That was like a stream of consciousness transcription from someone who was watching some talking head make accusations on Fox.

"Facts" would be links to the corp, an org chart showing the corporate structure, etc etc.

It's like citing a guest on Mark Levin or Sean Hannity as a primary source.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-28-2017, 8:40 PM Reply   
Quote:

Can't say I agree with that, nor do I see any good to that for me..,,,,,,,,.... But if you also don't agree with that philosophy or groups that use this type of technology , you better delete all your social media accounts because Facebook already disseminates all that info and allows advertisers access to your data....... as does many of the other platforms.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-28-2017, 8:59 PM Reply   
You're missing the point. You're comparing one's ISP (which in the majority of the country is a monopoly) to a social networking service to which one voluntarily gives information.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-28-2017, 9:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
You're missing the point. You're comparing one's ISP (which in the majority of the country is a monopoly) to a social networking service to which one voluntarily gives information.
Same principle. Different scale.

You don't need an ISP to survive , having an at home internet service is a VOLUNTARY option one chooses. You don't like the fact they may sell your info , don't subscribe to the service. Instead use a public platform at your local library or similar public access point. It's no different than being a member of one of those social media platforms. Don't like it , don't opt in.... but the reality here is you still do have a way to ensure you can protect your information should you want to and deem it a high priority.
Again I don't believe anyone should have the right to sell your info if you choose to do business with a certain company. Nobody should be able to pass around that type of info.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-28-2017, 9:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Are those "facts"? That was like a stream of consciousness transcription from someone who was watching some talking head make accusations on Fox.

"Facts" would be links to the corp, an org chart showing the corporate structure, etc etc.

It's like citing a guest on Mark Levin or Sean Hannity as a primary source.
is that he new policy you want to see all of a sudden make an appearance in this thread ?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-29-2017, 5:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
is that he new policy you want to see all of a sudden make an appearance in this thread ?
with reference to the word "facts" (your word choice)?

YES. Actual real facts, not a regurgitation of a speculator.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-29-2017, 6:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
with reference to the word "facts" (your word choice)?

YES. Actual real facts, not a regurgitation of a speculator.
Point to where I used that please. I used the word "content ". You even quoted the post
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-29-2017, 6:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Point to where I used that please. I used the word "content ". You even quoted the post
my bad. You've gotten your response on the "content" question, I 'spose (assuming you aren't asserting the factual accuracy of said content).
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-29-2017, 9:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
You don't need an ISP to survive , having an at home internet service is a VOLUNTARY option one chooses. You don't like the fact they may sell your info , don't subscribe to the service.
Maybe the knuckledraggers don't. But some of us need access to the internet as part of our trade.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            03-29-2017, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:

You don't need an ISP to survive , having an at home internet service is a VOLUNTARY option one chooses. You don't like the fact they may sell your info , don't subscribe to the service. Instead use a public platform at your local library or similar public access point. It's no different than being a member of one of those social media platforms. Don't like it , don't opt in.... but the reality here is you still do have a way to ensure you can protect your information should you want to and deem it a high priority.
Again I don't believe anyone should have the right to sell your info if you choose to do business with a certain company. Nobody should be able to pass around that type of info.
Actually, it is becoming more and more necessary to have internet to survive in this day and age, and it is only going to become more necessary in the future. This has to be one of the worst statements I've ever read from somebody who is probably using their home internet to write this.

I love the "Don't like it, don't do it". Much in the way of "Get out of the country if you don't like it". If they required you to wear a microphone anytime you talked to somebody would you fight it? "Don't like it, don't talk to anybody. You don't need to talk to anybody to survive".

Keep posting links to the pedophile, it is very amusing.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-29-2017, 10:05 AM Reply   
It's the people who live in fear that care the least about privacy.
Old    deltahoosier            03-29-2017, 10:25 AM Reply   
Quote:

At this point, you are just ranting. You don't even know the words that your are using. I totally destroyed your Christian talking points earlier, yet here you are again with that nonsense.

I screamed lock her up because she had classified information her servers. Ask the navy guy how it it is in prison for a few photos. At this point either you can't hear or you are a liar about what people are saying.

Why don't you read what Jesus would do. You are not smart enough to look beyond a bill and the talk points that are put out behind them. Again, you are either a liar or not smart enough to figure it out so what is the point?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-29-2017, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:

Democrats stood unanimous against selling out the public's privacy to corp America.

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2017/roll202.xml
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-29-2017, 10:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
I totally destroyed your Christian talking points earlier, yet here you are again with that nonsense.
I just want to say that if you are trying to make your religion look like a steaming pile of feces, you are doing an excellent job. Two thumbs up!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-29-2017, 1:29 PM Reply   
Quote:

You don't need an ISP to survive , having an at home internet service is a VOLUNTARY option one chooses. You don't like the fact they may sell your info , don't subscribe to the service.
While i do agree with this sentiment, I find it odd that a government would reduce this privacy protection from its constituents, the fact is you used to have more privacy, now you have less thanks to the government reducing your protection. Personally i think it's the governments job to look out for the masses, use regulation to make sure big business does not take advantage of them, especially in essential services, if the public are not asking for this protection to be relaxed why grant it to big business?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-29-2017, 6:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Actually, it is becoming more and more necessary to have internet to survive in this day and age, and it is only going to become more necessary in the future. This has to be one of the worst statements I've ever read from somebody who is probably using their home internet to write this.

I love the "Don't like it, don't do it". Much in the way of "Get out of the country if you don't like it". If they required you to wear a microphone anytime you talked to somebody would you fight it? "Don't like it, don't talk to anybody. You don't need to talk to anybody to survive".

Keep posting links to the pedophile, it is very amusing.

It's a convenience to have access to the internet at your fingertips not a necessity..... If it's required by your employer then have them foot the bill.

I already wear a microphone and a video camera 10hrs a day that records my every move and conversation ( thanks Obama). I also have (2) cameras and 3 microphones inside my work vehicle that records everything as well. The vehicle also has a gps tracker on the car as well So I am way ahead of you.

Again I don't be believe anyone should be able to sell personal info. I don't agree with what just happened political wise either . The narrow right hating minds need to open their eyes . If you want to challenge that aspect ( which I whole heartedly support) you should be including all culprits that partake in the practice , laybitvwl out there.

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-29-2017 at 6:44 PM.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-30-2017, 6:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
What part of the Constitution is the Declaration of Independence again?
It's not any part of the Constitution, in fact, It was so important to the framers of the Constitution that a religion Not be sponsored, that they made it the First Amendment in which Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion!
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-30-2017, 7:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
At this point, you are just ranting. You don't even know the words that your are using. I totally destroyed your Christian talking points earlier, yet here you are again with that nonsense.

I screamed lock her up because she had classified information her servers. Ask the navy guy how it it is in prison for a few photos. At this point either you can't hear or you are a liar about what people are saying.

Why don't you read what Jesus would do. You are not smart enough to look beyond a bill and the talk points that are put out behind them. Again, you are either a liar or not smart enough to figure it out so what is the point?
You didn't destroy my Christian talking points I just felt that it wasn't worth the effort and didn't belong in this thread. but since you insist. Every link you gives quotes about not killing "Man" it doesn't say anything about abortion. You can INTERPRET that the bible is against abortion by assuming that when they talk about not killing "Man" they must mean "abortion" as well, but that is just extrapolation. The word abortion or unborn child is never mentioned in the bible once. You guys have just read into the margins what you wanted to see there. On the subject of feeding the poor however the bible requires no "interpretation" it is extremely clear and cut and dry.

Here's one of my favorites:
James 2:14-18

What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.

Now when you say lets cut out meal on wheels, I say you are not a good christian, and I have UNINTERPRETED bible quotes to back me up.
Old    deltahoosier            03-30-2017, 9:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I just want to say that if you are trying to make your religion look like a steaming pile of feces, you are doing an excellent job. Two thumbs up!
I'm not religious so there is that. That is your opinion. If you want to make Americans look bad, you are how Americans look bad.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-30-2017, 9:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you want to make Americans look bad, you are how Americans look bad.
That is what the knuckledraggers would say. My apologies in calling it "your" religion instead of just calling it Christianity.

It's kind of hard to figure out who you are referring to when you say I make America look bad, considering that my ideology is pretty much in line with most of our 1st world democratic allies.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-30-2017, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
I already wear a microphone and a video camera 10hrs a day that records my every move and conversation ( thanks Obama). I also have (2) cameras and 3 microphones inside my work vehicle that records everything as well. The vehicle also has a gps tracker on the car as well So I am way ahead of you.
That's because you are given powers that the general public don't have. If you barely touch a cop in resistance you can be charged with felony assault. Whereas if the general public complained that someone else touched the in that manner the cops would probably laugh at you.
Old    deltahoosier            03-30-2017, 9:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
You didn't destroy my Christian talking points I just felt that it wasn't worth the effort and didn't belong in this thread. but since you insist. Every link you gives quotes about not killing "Man" it doesn't say anything about abortion. You can INTERPRET that the bible is against abortion by assuming that when they talk about not killing "Man" they must mean "abortion" as well, but that is just extrapolation. The word abortion or unborn child is never mentioned in the bible once. You guys have just read into the margins what you wanted to see there. On the subject of feeding the poor however the bible requires no "interpretation" it is extremely clear and cut and dry.

Here's one of my favorites:
James 2:14-18

What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.

Now when you say lets cut out meal on wheels, I say you are not a good christian, and I have UNINTERPRETED bible quotes to back me up.
You forgot this verse:

Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

YOUR version of when a person is person is what you are forming your argument against. It does not fly.

Meals on Wheel........Interesting. I can use your logic. Where in the bible does it have meals on wheels? I got a question. How do the Amish do life? They are religious and don't rely on the government do they? How do they ever survive? They also don't strap bombs to themselves and murder people. Speaking of which, why are you democrats so in love with islam? You even have a radical muslim as one of the top two leaders in the DNC.

And here we go.

Spending cuts could derail Meals on Wheels

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...-cuts/1902751/

So the government is looking a shrinking budgets and Meals on Wheels happens to buried in a sector they are looking at reducing a budget and of course they write the article for the useful idiots to digest saying they are cutting meals on wheels.

You are attacking everything and anything to keep the conversation going. Why? You really should give it up. No one is cutting people off and killing people. Is Meals on Wheels funded or not?

At this point you are pure propaganda.
Old    deltahoosier            03-30-2017, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
That is what the knuckledraggers would say. My apologies in calling it "your" religion instead of just calling it Christianity.

It's kind of hard to figure out who you are referring to when you say I make America look bad, considering that my ideology is pretty much in line with most of our 1st world democratic allies.
You mean the allies that have dragged the world into multiple world wars. The ones who are letting muslim hordes infiltrate and destroy their society even though they have been in perpetual war with them for over a thousand years? Those allies?

To be honest, I was just making a random inflaming remark kind of like the one you made. Aren't drive by postings fun?

Last edited by deltahoosier; 03-30-2017 at 9:56 AM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-30-2017, 10:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
You mean the allies that have dragged the world into multiple world wars.
Blaming Canada for WWII? We didn't get dragged by the European countries into WWII. We decided to take part after the Japanese attacked us.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-30-2017, 11:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
You mean the allies that have dragged the world into multiple world wars. The ones who are letting muslim hordes infiltrate and destroy their society even though they have been in perpetual war with them for over a thousand years? Those allies?

To be honest, I was just making a random inflaming remark kind of like the one you made. Aren't drive by postings fun?
I see someone is busy rewriting history in order to prove a political point.
Old    deltahoosier            03-30-2017, 11:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Blaming Canada for WWII? We didn't get dragged by the European countries into WWII. We decided to take part after the Japanese attacked us.
Pointing to another one of those pretty much all white societies as a culture you like instead of ours?

Why is it every time I hear democrats point to cultures they think are superior to the Untied States, they are always white cultures.
Old    deltahoosier            03-30-2017, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
I see someone is busy rewriting history in order to prove a political point.
Not really. We spent 95% of our resources to Europe and we were manufacturing arms for the British prior to the declaration of war. We also had shipping destroyed by Germany prior to any declaration of war. We were at war prior to Japan bombing us. We with the British were in a defacto cool war with Japan prior to them bombing us.

The Japanese declared war on the US and the British on December 8, 1941 Germany declared war on us on December 11, 1941

At the end of the day, we would not been in any of that if not for the British and French. With that said, it was the right thing to do.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-30-2017, 12:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Pointing to another one of those pretty much all white societies as a culture you like instead of ours?

Why is it every time I hear democrats point to cultures they think are superior to the Untied States, they are always white cultures.
What is your problem with white people?

I can always count on you coming off looking like an idiot. Thanks for not letting me down.
Old    deltahoosier            03-30-2017, 1:03 PM Reply   
Quote:

I can always count on you coming off looking like an idiot. Thanks for not letting me down.
I am a republican, I am supposed to be for all things white, right?

You on the other hand are a democrat. Democrats are supposed to be all diversity all the time. Isn't that your parties mantra? I just notice that democrats like to lecture on diversity yet when trying to sell society on their cultural and economic based utopia, you guys always point out staunchly white societies with limited economic diversity.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            03-30-2017, 1:05 PM Reply   
Quote:

It's not his problem with white people, it's his problem with non-white people.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-30-2017, 1:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
I am a republican, I am supposed to be for all things white, right?

You on the other hand are a democrat. Democrats are supposed to be all diversity all the time. Isn't that your parties mantra? I just notice that democrats like to lecture on diversity yet when trying to sell society on their cultural and economic based utopia, you guys always point out staunchly white societies with limited economic diversity.
That's why I think you are an idiot. I have very specific beliefs in terms of policy that aligns me with Democrats more than Republicans. When I make arguments they are in those terms. If I am debating you I don't segue into WWI and WWII just because i have nothing to say. I don't claim that you are the party of the racist murderer Dylan Roof because most all the white supremacists are Republican and you should believe in racism. And what's your problem with diversity? Freedom of thought and protection of individual rights is the cornerstone of America. Lack of tolerance for diversity is the cornerstone of most the s**tholes in the ME.

You claimed I made America look bad. But who are you saying that about? That's why I pointed out that it can't be our allies. You could say that maybe about Muslim countries because I think all religion is a bunch of supernatural worshiping BS. And I think that countries that have blasphemy laws are backwards barbarians. So I'd be guilty as charged on that count. But I think we all know that ironically it's people like yourself that make America look bad.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            03-30-2017, 2:31 PM Reply   
Quote:

I assume you mean the liberal utopia of Sweden? You should look at % of people with foreign background, you might be surprised there.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            03-30-2017, 2:32 PM Reply   
Quote:

Trump read classified information at a ****ing country club.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-30-2017, 2:57 PM Reply   
Actually a President can do that because he is the highest authority on classification. Not that it's smart. Just that it's impossible for a President to be guilty of releasing classified material to the public.
Old    deltahoosier            03-30-2017, 3:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
It's not his problem with white people, it's his problem with non-white people.
And what problem is that? I practically grew up in a black home from the time I was 3 years old and have friends of all different races. What I have problem with is inferior cultures and democrats wanting to lower our standards to the lowest common denominator.
Old    deltahoosier            03-30-2017, 3:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
That's why I think you are an idiot. I have very specific beliefs in terms of policy that aligns me with Democrats more than Republicans. When I make arguments they are in those terms. If I am debating you I don't segue into WWI and WWII just because i have nothing to say. I don't claim that you are the party of the racist murderer Dylan Roof because most all the white supremacists are Republican and you should believe in racism. And what's your problem with diversity? Freedom of thought and protection of individual rights is the cornerstone of America. Lack of tolerance for diversity is the cornerstone of most the s**tholes in the ME.

You claimed I made America look bad. But who are you saying that about? That's why I pointed out that it can't be our allies. You could say that maybe about Muslim countries because I think all religion is a bunch of supernatural worshiping BS. And I think that countries that have blasphemy laws are backwards barbarians. So I'd be guilty as charged on that count. But I think we all know that ironically it's people like yourself that make America look bad.
Lots of energy on a drive by post. John, I'm trolling you. I don't really care about your take on it. I was just throwing on some nonsense to counter your nonsense.
Old    deltahoosier            03-30-2017, 3:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
I assume you mean the liberal utopia of Sweden? You should look at % of people with foreign background, you might be surprised there.
I am sure all 100% of them are foreigners.......
Old    TheWakeIsReal            03-30-2017, 4:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
And what problem is that? I practically grew up in a black home from the time I was 3 years old and have friends of all different races. What I have problem with is inferior cultures and democrats wanting to lower our standards to the lowest common denominator.
What problem is having a problem with non-whites? I think that is where our conversation ends.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-30-2017, 6:03 PM Reply   
Oh my. I don't even want to think how awesome it would be if the tables got turned and Flynn threw Trump under the bus.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mike-fl...ity-1490912959
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-30-2017, 6:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
If you barely touch a cop in resistance you can be charged with felony assault. Whereas if the general public complained that someone else touched the in that manner the cops would probably laugh at you.
Here is our law expert again showing his lack of knowledge on criminal law and what actual happens in the real word. Keep watching TV cop shows for your info. You were already smoked when you wanted to make comments about things you have no clue about. Still waiting for that answer to my law scenario/question way back a few pages ago you claimed to have so much knowledge about. You claimed ignorance then and hid under a rock yet here you are spouting off llike you have all the answers .....which is it........either you have it or you don't. ??????a

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-30-2017 at 6:20 PM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-30-2017, 6:13 PM Reply   

Looks like the Fox News embed code doesn't work here:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5379693452001/
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-31-2017, 7:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Here is our law expert again showing his lack of knowledge on criminal law and what actual happens in the real word. Keep watching TV cop shows for your info.
Other idiot that knows nothing. I didn't get this from a cop show. I've seen it in person.
Old     (fouroheight68)      Join Date: May 2006       03-31-2017, 10:55 AM Reply   
Here's Trump in late September: “The reason they get immunity is because they did something wrong. If they didn't do anything wrong, they don't think in terms of immunity. Five people. Folks, I'm telling you: Nobody's seen anything like this in our country's history.”

“When you are given immunity, that means that you have probably committed a crime,” Flynn said in September on NBC's “Meet the Press.”

And at another September rally: "If you're not guilty of a crime, what do you need immunity for, right?"

The wheels are coming off the bus folks.It's starting to look a whole lot like the scenario Trump and his campaign warned you about if the other candidate had won.

Last edited by fouroheight68; 03-31-2017 at 10:58 AM. Reason: added info
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-31-2017, 11:01 AM Reply   
I love that Senor Obama is finally gone. 8 years of GDP less then 3, and more debt then all his predecessors combined.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-31-2017, 11:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
I love that Senor Obama is finally gone. 8 years of GDP less then 3, and more debt then all his predecessors combined.
Because you don't have a clue on how debt works. Bush put two wars on the government credit and was at the helm at one of the worst recessions in decades. He handed those liabilities off to Obama. I guess you thought when a president takes office, the books are wiped clean.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-31-2017, 11:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Because you don't have a clue on how debt works.
He could never be an engineer because the concept of momentum would leave him totally confused.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-31-2017, 2:30 PM Reply   
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 10h10 hours ago

Mike Flynn should ask for immunity in that this is a witch hunt (excuse for big election loss), by media & Dems, of historic proportion!

Why is he blaming democrats and the media? Isnt the head of the senate investigation Republican Richard Burr?
This whole event is like a non-stop 3 ring circus. Senate investigation in one tent the Nunes debacle and House investigation in the next and under the big top is the white house with Mike Flynn and all the rest of the clowns. Then there are all the side shows Manafort, Scott Pruit's new and improved EPA, and the daily briefing room with Sean Spicer. I admit he is easy to dislike, but seriously, that guy must have one of the hardest jobs in the country.