Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 23, 2006

Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       01-23-2006, 11:10 AM Reply   
June 9th-15th Shasta out of Antlers renting their new Tripple decker has all the bells and whistles. 425 per person includes all your food drinks riding etc...
Old     (redv215)      Join Date: Mar 2005       01-23-2006, 11:22 AM Reply   
Daniel,
My wife and I may be interested. PM me with details. When do you need the money? Do we need extra money for Gas? Would we need to bring our boat? How many people are going? Etc...
Old     (redv215)      Join Date: Mar 2005       02-04-2006, 4:57 PM Reply   
Dan,
Good news we have the money. I need to move my work schedule around but I am sure it will not be a problem. I have your number and will give you a call and work out the kinks soon.
Old     (redv215)      Join Date: Mar 2005       02-04-2006, 5:08 PM Reply   
Dan,
Good news, we have the money. I still need to move some days around @ work but it should not be problem. I have your number and I will give you a call soon and we can work out the kinks.
Old     (ivyrider)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-04-2006, 7:07 PM Reply   
Look... Tate's so excited, he posted TWICE!!!
Old     (redv215)      Join Date: Mar 2005       02-04-2006, 10:49 PM Reply   
FUNNY
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-05-2006, 1:19 AM Reply   
Lol Misty that was funny, just go head and give me a call Tate....Im gonna asign you bathroom clean up ha ha ha kidding
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       02-05-2006, 1:59 AM Reply   
Wassup Dano,

Wish I could say for sure, but I am working on it. Crazy schedule. Hoping to have a new job by then, just don't know yet. Had a BLAST last time. Sara and Grace can't make it this time, so I need to find some more road-trippers!
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-05-2006, 10:06 AM Reply   
Yeah Mike would love to have you, this time for the whole week can relax a but more.
Old     (litlone873)      Join Date: Jan 2005       02-06-2006, 12:08 PM Reply   
Daniel,

I'm Tate's other half. We are looking forward to the trip. Who else is going so far? I'm still trying to recruit some friends.

BTW, have you figured out the name of the boat we will be renting? Is it the "O'Brien? http://www.shastalakevacations.com/pics_orion.htm
Old     (redv215)      Join Date: Mar 2005       02-07-2006, 9:20 AM Reply   
Okay everyone,
I talked with Dan yesterday. We have approx 11 people coming right now. He would like to get 16 people in on this. There has got to be a few more couples that are interested in this. This is a great deal and is going to be an awesome time. So what are you waiting for. Join the fun.
Old     (crowmobe540)      Join Date: Mar 2004       02-07-2006, 9:33 AM Reply   
I'm interested. Please send me some details. How many boats will be there? I live in Austin, so I would be flying up there? More info. please
Old     (litlone873)      Join Date: Jan 2005       02-07-2006, 9:37 AM Reply   
Jeremy,

We are bringing our boat (Sanger V215) and I think I heard there are two more boats coming. It should be a great time.

If you are flying into Sacramento, we may be able to make some arrangements to pick you up at the airport since we live in Sac and drive right past it on the way to Shasta.
Old     (crowmobe540)      Join Date: Mar 2004       02-07-2006, 9:38 AM Reply   
oh yeah, it would be me and my chick.
Old     (crowmobe540)      Join Date: Mar 2004       02-07-2006, 2:58 PM Reply   
Renee,
That sounds sweet. If someone can email me the details I will see if I can make it. bigmav313@hotmail.com. I currently have a boat, but obviously that would be a bit of trip taking that bad boy. I will probably take you up on the offer of the ride from the airport. Sounds fun. So is it all couples or a mix or what?
Old     (redv215)      Join Date: Mar 2005       02-07-2006, 3:32 PM Reply   
Jeremy,
you have e-mail
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-07-2006, 7:19 PM Reply   
Ok before this get out of hand here are the details so far. I am the Captain, nothing happens without me knowing it... ha ha lol kidding) people going so far...Me, Ian and either his girl friend or someone else, Wendy, Jsennifer, Dave his two friends from Utah, Tate and Renee, Hmm thats only 9 I know there are more..Oh Dennis from California hey Dennis if you are reading this email me I do not have your contact info. Ok there are also about 6-7 people who are hanging in the wings ready to give me a yes or no so if you wanna go let me no as soon as possible cause Im only taking 18 then its over. So far we will have Ians 05 Pro V Tates 04 Sanger and it is possible that if my house sells before the trip I may be buying a new boat but unfortunetley I am selling my XLV to a guy in Sandiego which is cool cause he is on this site and I can still see pics of my baby from time to time. So if you have any questions contact me or Tate and Renee since they seem to be taking over the trip ha ha ha kidding guys
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-07-2006, 7:28 PM Reply   
Oh also Tara from this site looks like she will be able to make if for atleast 3 days and will probabbly be bringing a friend (I hope she's cuteTara)
Old     (litlone873)      Join Date: Jan 2005       02-07-2006, 7:46 PM Reply   
No way, I plan too much chit as it is, I ain't planning this one! We're coming for a week of fun in the sun and wakeboarding on my favorite lake. No planning for me.

We will follow all Capn' Dan orders.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-07-2006, 7:52 PM Reply   
Lol Renee you know I am soooo kidding, just looked at your profile pic love the boat...red is a great color
Old     (p1emt)      Join Date: Sep 2004       02-07-2006, 7:59 PM Reply   
Daniel,

I would be very intersted to go on the trip ? What do I need to do to sign me up

Kim
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-07-2006, 8:03 PM Reply   
Kim, send me a check for 5000 dollars and you are in!!! lol just email me at gibsonhanks123@aol.com or give me a call 541-621-7406 and I can give you the details. Tate, you are good luck man, ever since you told me you were going I am getting tons of emails. Now if only the tropicana girls would give me a call the trip would be complete
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-07-2006, 8:20 PM Reply   
Dan,
I would go but I will be in Lake Powell that week!!!
Then you could have rode behind your baby 1 last time!!!!!

I have always wanted to go to shasta !!!!

Good luck and I will see you soon.
Erik
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-07-2006, 10:55 PM Reply   
I hate you all!!!!! why couldnt we have done this last summer!!
Old     (midwesty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       02-07-2006, 11:29 PM Reply   
daniel...i am in as are 2 of the lady friends that i know!! you have an email
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-07-2006, 11:54 PM Reply   
Mid, what in the hell? That wake in your profile is frigging humongus.
Old     (midwesty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       02-08-2006, 7:38 AM Reply   
hehehe
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       02-08-2006, 9:24 AM Reply   
Dan,

This thread is killing me. You know how bad I want to make it. Just can't commit right now due to a new truck payment, probably no chance of getting time off, Sara and Grace not able to come with me, etc... I can probably think of a few more excuses, but am working on it, really! I remember how much fun I had last time (well, I remember some of it anyway!). Don't count me out completely!!

Oh yea - red boats ARE HOT!!

Talk to you soon.

Buzz

Old     (crowmobe540)      Join Date: Mar 2004       02-08-2006, 12:01 PM Reply   
Dan,
I pm'd you.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       02-08-2006, 12:24 PM Reply   
Dan,

sorry I did not get back to you sooner. I was waiting to get the final word. Dawn and I are definitely a no go. we have family committments down here we can't get out of. keep us in mind for next year though. although this sounds like it is going to be a huuuge party, that could just grow, and grow.....
thanks anyways!
Old     (redv215)      Join Date: Mar 2005       02-08-2006, 6:02 PM Reply   
It's looking good Dan. Glad I could get some people calling. Just remember all that I have done for you when it comes time for bed arrangments...LOL J/K

We can't wait! Thanks for putting this together.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-08-2006, 9:26 PM Reply   
Tate you crack me up...Yeah everyone is gonna have to pretty much have a partner to bunk with. Heck I will sleep on top of the boat outside I dont care. I Probabbly will just put everyones name in a hat and thats where they will sleep, fairest way to do it. I mean there will be some really nice rooms and then theres the fold out couch in the kitchen lol some schmuck will have to wleep there out in front of everyone hahahaha
Old     (ian30)      Join Date: Jan 2005       02-09-2006, 6:54 AM Reply   
Dan, Your a schmuck, aren't you? See you in the kitchen.
Old     (crowmobe540)      Join Date: Mar 2004       02-09-2006, 7:56 AM Reply   
Dan,
Sorry man, I don't think Kelli and I are going to make. I hope y'all have a blast (I'm sure you will), maybe we can catch up with you next year.
Thanks anyway,
Jeremy
Old     (smokedog2)      Join Date: Dec 2004       02-09-2006, 1:39 PM Reply   
Trip planning is so much fun. I bailed out my sister. Too many people in then out so the wife & I went to Puerto Vallarta for a few days to fill up the house (me and 4 women - taking one for the team again)

We had a great time but planning these things? you should go for free.

SD2
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-09-2006, 4:03 PM Reply   
Lol, yeah Jeff, last year I ended up spending a ton of money cause I had alot of people back out at the last minute and even had some who actually never paid. Ya live and learn, I just like being out there and one of these days Im gonna land that w2w looks like we may have some good riders going so Im pretty confident it will make me a better rider watching some of these guys.
Old     (midwesty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       02-17-2006, 10:37 PM Reply   
so...who is going on this biatch? oh daniel, by the way, we are taking 4 on the trip, me and hopefully 3 ladies. we are so pumped up for this!
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       02-18-2006, 1:01 PM Reply   
Dan,

I know what you mean about people not paying. That sucks big time. Remember me - I paid!) I had a BLAST last year, and am looking forward to this trip. Really bummed that Sara and Grace can't make it. They were out on my boat yesterday, and I tried convincing them again. Too much work and school. It may still work out for them though. I plan on winning the lotto this week, so I will pay their way!! Maybe I will find one more willing victim, but not real likely.

You remember, the trip last year I slept on the top of the boat a couple times, then in that doghouse-thing, under someone else's bed! Good thing they were sleepy!! Anyway, really cool that those bringing boats get first pic of the rooms. Only fair! Just kidding. I am game for anything!!!!

Really looking forward to meeting others. (Don't believe anything Dan tells ya!. Just a warning! I had my clothes on the whole time. That was Grace that was naked!!)
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-18-2006, 1:19 PM Reply   
Lol hey Buzz, Grace can come for free is she boards naked again ha ha ha
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-18-2006, 1:32 PM Reply   
BTW Here is a list of who has given me the green light....

Dan <---me
Wendy<---who knows fro,m Salem Oregon very nice girl
Jennifer<---just went thru a divorse might get a little wild
Dave<--21 a really nice guy (Mormon so might be looking for several wives)
Dave is bringing 2 friends I don't know them but he says they are cool so .
Ian and Susan very cool people he is bringing his Pro V....tell him how nice it is and keep him happy
Tate and Renee... have not met them yet but they seen like a nice couple and he is bringing his Sanger so he is my buddy
Dennis Engle very nice guy I met on wakeworld
Kim from this site been talking to her I think she likes me ha ha kidding Kim
Jon(Midwesty on this site) Bringing his girls friend and another friend named Robin and a mystery guest (hope she is Hot)
Am I missing anyone? Oh Buzz sounds like he is probabbly in but havent got a solid answer out of him...need to encourage Buzz cause his boat is the Bling believe me. Oh and Tara is comming for 3 days she is also on wakeworld. SO we do have room for jsut a few more. Shaping up nicely
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-18-2006, 3:06 PM Reply   
Daniel, sounds like you guys & gals are going to have a great time. We will be in Minn. for the PWT stop for the first part of the trip but would like do drive down when we get back for a couple of days to hang with your group. We will camp but like to hook up during the day, I will bring my new boat so more people can ride. I'm not sure about cell service and how we could find your group, any ideas?
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-18-2006, 3:31 PM Reply   
Randy, that is fine but it is really hard to hook up with people when you are out in some cove 5 miles from the nearest Marina with cell phone reception being terrible on the lake. What we would have to do if you really want to hook up is have a designated spot where we could meet, or know exactly where you will be camping and what time you would be there. Nice profile pic
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       02-18-2006, 3:43 PM Reply   
Randy when your down look us up. It will be like old times on Prineville and we can finally get you to the Darkside. We alway's have or can make room also. We have been on the lake almost every week since the move. Not missing the SNOW!
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-18-2006, 3:55 PM Reply   
Travis, last time down in Shasta a guy braught a sky ski down, all the guys tried several times to get up and could'nt. There was a chick named Jaime who got up her first time and it just killed us. I tried atleast 15 times and finally just got ticked and said enough is enough. I just saw the pic of your daughter and started laughing. Is it just easier for women?
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-18-2006, 4:21 PM Reply   
Phaeton, what up, are you in Redding now? 3 degress this morning. You might get Alex on that death trap but not me We will be coming down a lot in May/June then the contest season starts & it gets pretty crazy for the rest of the summer. I will PM ahead of time when were comming down your way and hook up. Coaching for the girls if they haven't completly crossed over...........
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       02-18-2006, 6:28 PM Reply   
Daniel let me know when your down and we can come out and demo (lesson ya) It is easy once you learn a few do's and dont's.

Randy we moved in September. Just had to be at Shasta and I could not pass on the job opportunity. Trust me the Darkside has a very strong force it's only a matter of time. Ryleigh is still boarding but Reigan in profile pic said she's done with boarding. Ah at such a young age. Let us know when your coming down and we can hook up. If you need a place to stay just let us know.
Old     (redv215)      Join Date: Mar 2005       02-21-2006, 11:24 PM Reply   
Dan,
Looks like a lot of people from WW are coming. We are looking forward to it. Talk to you soon.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-23-2006, 12:06 AM Reply   
Tate, Yeah a few...Im pretty sure a few are gonna drop out. I would say right now we have 13 for sure......so if you know anyone who would still like to come then gettem excited.....this is gonna be a great trip.