Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       01-06-2021, 7:40 AM Reply   
Just wanted to point out that it sure seems this coming season is going to be as crazy as last season. If you are going to be purchasing a bimini top, speakers, ballast, or any accessory for your boat i'd highly recommend getting your order in ASAP so you are sure that you get it by spring. Items will sell out like they did last year early and you could be stuck waiting months.

For boats, i can tell you OIB had 2750 boats listed in early Dec. and now there are about 2565 listed. That may seem like a lot but generally this time of year boat inventory goes UP, not down! Last year in March there were over 5000 new and used boats listed. I'd be shocked if we see 3300 at any point this year, which means again we'll have used boat prices that are sky high. So, if you in the market for a boat and find one at a reasonable price now, pull the trigger. Do not wait because these boats will sell immediately in the spring. I can't count how many times i had boat sellers tell me they sold their boats in 15 minutes this past season on OnlyInboards. These were not "steals" either, they were just priced reasonably and there were so many buyers that they'd get 30 leads in the first hour.

Anyway, just a friendly heads up for fellow WW'ers.