Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-13-2017, 11:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
...and after tomorrow, it'll be 8 for the falcons. Do you really think those lame stats mean a thing as far as tomorrow goes or is this just your swan song? Come on. Any hawks fan that can see beyond their bandwagonistic tendencies will tell you it's a long shot at best for them to beat Hotlanta tomorrow. Sherman will slow down Julio, but he can't stop him. No way. The legion of room will be exposed. Mark my words.

I'm willing to bet on it.
I already am betting on it. We're the better team. Gonna show it tomorrow from 1:30 to 4:30
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-14-2017, 12:48 AM Reply   
Okay I need help stat. I just went to fill up my wife's Audi and realized I didn't get the NFL package on her car. I tried to change the channel to 225 where the games usually are and the darn thing doesn't go that high. I'm in the low 100's and that's as high as the channels go. Crap! Anyone have any insight?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-14-2017, 6:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
I already am betting on it. We're the better team. Gonna show it tomorrow from 1:30 to 4:30
You mean from 1:30 to 4:15, that's when Atlanta takes over.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-14-2017, 6:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Okay I need help stat. I just went to fill up my wife's Audi and realized I didn't get the NFL package on her car. I tried to change the channel to 225 where the games usually are and the darn thing doesn't go that high. I'm in the low 100's and that's as high as the channels go. Crap! Anyone have any insight?
88 is the NFL channel. They should give you updates on the games..
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-14-2017, 7:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
88 is the NFL channel. They should give you updates on the games..
Thank you thank you!
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       01-14-2017, 12:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Thank you thank you!
Another option is if you have the app NFL Mobile. You can stream the game on your phone and Bluetooth to the Audi. The app is by Verizon but I have T Mobile and it works.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-14-2017, 3:54 PM Reply   
Thanks guys. We got to the hotel in time to watch an awesome first half.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-14-2017, 4:29 PM Reply   
Sherman.....punk ass bitch, got schooled....owned.....even while holding on almost every play in the first half. I love it.

But

Wilson is awesome. It's to bad that he has to go it alone
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-14-2017, 4:45 PM Reply   
Well that was ugly.
Tough season, too many injuries and inconsistent play.
Old man Hester still has some wheels.
Congrats to the teams remaining.

I guess I'm pulling for the Cowboys, I really like the Dak and Elliot show. Falcolns looked pretty damn good today though, they're for real.
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       01-14-2017, 4:49 PM Reply   
That's $100 for the good folks at the Salvation Army! 😉
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       01-14-2017, 6:42 PM Reply   
I sure didn't think Houston was going to hang with NE. I would love it if I got this pick wrong and they knocked the Pats out!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-14-2017, 7:09 PM Reply   
Taking a break while we wait for our food. I'm 1-0 on my picks so far. Haha! Thanks for your help, Cliff! You came through again!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-14-2017, 7:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
So?..... How'd that work out for ya? Mwahaha.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-14-2017, 8:26 PM Reply   
Houston is done.
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       01-14-2017, 8:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Houston is done.
Yep, wish I had that pick wrong. Would have been cool to have an all Texas SB!

Where'd all the sea chicken fans go???? Lmao
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-14-2017, 10:09 PM Reply   
I'm pullin for whoever wins the Dallas/GB game. Actually, anyone, but the Pats.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-15-2017, 6:57 AM Reply   
Tough loss for the Seahawks yesterday. The penalty on the 84 yard punt return and the following series giving up a 99 yard drive broke our backs. Defense wasn't feared this year and it's easy to see why after this game. Our secondary got shredded. Atlanta had several 3rd and long situations where we should have stopped drives and gave up big plays. I wonder if Sherman will be back next year and think he will definitely be gone by the 18-19 season. As many have noted he has lost a step and holds often. He will be remembered as one of the great DB's of his time but I am one of the Hawks fans who does not like his outbursts. Leave it out on the field and shut up! It was awesome seeing Hester getting his game on. I think it's time for a new offensive coordinator, We need more than screen passes and the deep ball.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope the cowboys take it in a Dallas. - Kansas City Super Bowl. I can't stand Rogers but was hoping for a CLink NFC Championship game. As long a Brady loses I'm happy.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-15-2017, 7:08 AM Reply   
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vVgoBKHzCBI

This made me think of you Mark. And Hatnpain with all those jerseys.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-15-2017, 8:12 AM Reply   
Ha!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-15-2017, 8:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
That's $100 for the good folks at the Salvation Army! 😉
I'll be sending that in.
I tip my cap to the Falcons. They absolutely destroyed the Hawks. The Hawks are just not the same defense without ET3 back there.
Go Chiefs? I guess?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-15-2017, 8:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
Yep, wish I had that pick wrong. Would have been cool to have an all Texas SB!

Where'd all the sea chicken fans go???? Lmao
Lol! We all have better things to do than post on here on a Saturday night, win or lose.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-15-2017, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Lol! We all have better things to do than post on here on a Saturday night, win or lose.
This. Man tough loss. They had a great game plan and executed it to a T. We f'd ourselves with penalties way to much yesterday, especially that stupid hold. The changed this game completely. Is want it is we'll be back next year. Time for the boys to get the chip back. Go Hawks!!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-15-2017, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
Sherman.....punk ass bitch, got schooled....owned.....even while holding on almost every play in the first half. I love it.

But

Wilson is awesome. It's to bad that he has to go it alone
Schooled? Julio had 67 yards. Pump your brakes bro.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-15-2017, 8:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Schooled? Julio had 67 yards. Pump your brakes bro.
And an illegal pick play touchdown. Should have been OPI according to the ex ref on Fox.

Sherman had a really good year. He allowed just over 600 years receiving and 2 touchdowns against 4 interceptions.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-15-2017, 12:04 PM Reply   
Julio wasn't targeted the entire time. and yes, he looked pedestrian. Several times he wasn't flagged for holding, but clearly was. Face it, he's a mouthy punk.
It was great to see him not have a damn think to mouth about.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-15-2017, 3:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
Julio wasn't targeted the entire time. and yes, he looked pedestrian. Several times he wasn't flagged for holding, but clearly was. Face it, he's a mouthy punk.
It was great to see him not have a damn think to mouth about.
Are you saying they didn't throw a ball or run plays specifically at JJ every play of the game? No schitt dude. It's because he wasn't open those plays they didn't throw to him.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-15-2017, 5:01 PM Reply   
We lost but at least we weren't the #1 seed, at home getting our asses handed to us. Playoffs are one and done for the almighty boys.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-15-2017, 5:01 PM Reply   
We're seeing the reason Bobby's been quiet this weekend. He knew the boys couldn't win.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-15-2017, 5:03 PM Reply   
Classic Cowboys. 1 and done.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-15-2017, 6:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
We lost but at least we weren't the #1 seed, at home getting our asses handed to us. Playoffs are one and done for the almighty boys.
Sounds like sour grapes. You were the ones who got you asses handed to you. Dallas /Green Bay were tied with .35 seconds left. Seattle was 23 points down in the 4th quarter and got 7 points in garbage time. No need for me to talk until there's something to talk about. Our rookie brought us back from 18 points down against another team that handed your ass to you 38-10. Your right you weren't the #1 seed. You went from winning the Superbowl to losing the Superbowl, to losing in the divisonal round to losing again in the Divisional round. We went from 4-12 to 13-3 with a rookie QB. Things are looking good in Dallas. Good luck in mediocrity.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-15-2017, 6:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Sounds like sour grapes. You were the ones who got you asses handed to you. Dallas /Green Bay were tied with .35 seconds left. Seattle was 23 points down in the 4th quarter and got 7 points in garbage time. No need for me to talk until there's something to talk about. Our rookie brought us back from 18 points down against another team that handed your ass to you 38-10. Your right you weren't the #1 seed. You went from winning the Superbowl to losing the Superbowl, to losing in the divisonal round to losing again in the Divisional round. We went from 4-12 to 13-3 with a rookie QB. Things are looking good in Dallas. Good luck in mediocrity.
You lost her over it 😭😂😂😂
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-15-2017, 6:32 PM Reply   
Say it with me. One... And... Done...

Seahawks have been a winning playoff team five years in a row. Mediocraty is label best suited for a team that has won one playoff game in five seasons....
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-15-2017, 6:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
First second, last second. Who gives a F**k...
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-15-2017, 7:01 PM Reply   
You lost.....
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-15-2017, 7:54 PM Reply   
You guys are hilarious. Green Bay won . I didn't cry,complain about the officials or make excuses. I stated the facts . Dallas went from 4-12 to 13-3 and came within .35 seconds of going into overtime with momentum with a rookie QB. Seattle wasn't even in their game after the 1st quarter. Prescott won more games this year with a tougher schedule than Wilson. He also threw less picks and had a higher QB rating and completion %. He did all that with a no name defense.How could I not be proud of that? All I see is a bright future. As for Seahawks fans all I keep hearing about is the past. Get over it boys.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-15-2017, 7:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
You guys are hilarious. Green Bay won . I didn't cry,complain about the officials or make excuses. I stated the facts . Dallas went from 4-12 to 13-3 and came within .35 seconds of going into overtime with momentum with a rookie QB. Seattle wasn't even in their game after the 1st quarter. Prescott won more games this year with a tougher schedule than Wilson. He also threw less picks and had a higher QB rating and completion %. He did all that with a no name defense.How could I not be proud of that? All I see is a bright future. As for Seahawks fans all I keep hearing about is the past. Get over it boys.
Quit with the same old "just the facts BS", you've been running that out for years now but they're just the facts that benefit you and your stance. The future in Dallas is definitely bright as long as you can keep that line together.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-15-2017, 8:49 PM Reply   
I guess the truth hurts, especially if you're a Seahawks fan. Make sure your couch is comfortable.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-15-2017, 8:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
I guess the truth hurts, especially if you're a Seahawks fan. Make sure your couch is comfortable.
You want the truth. You lost at home in the same round as us. You had all the advantage and lost. That's the truth. If you want to paint a different picture with your BS stats that somehow make you feel better then go ahead. 1 lost to 4 at home, 3 lost to 2 on the road.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-15-2017, 9:40 PM Reply   
yup. It sucked losing in the 1st game at home. Sucks big time.

Sherman is still a punk

Future looks good in Dallas. Cowboys need a pass rush. Rogers won't be around forever. There aren't many, if any guys that could have pulled off what he just did. Rogers is a football phenom......

Go Atlanta!!!!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-15-2017, 11:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey how many playoff games did Dak win for you? He's really taking this "New Romo" thing a bit too far. LOL!! Dak Prescott is Romo 2.0!!
Btw did you see that CATCH from Jared Cook?!?! Dez should really take notes

Well at least the Hawks won a playoff game. I'd be pretty embarrassed if the Hawks limped into the playoffs as the #1 seed then choked it all away. The future is bright is Seattle!!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-15-2017, 11:50 PM Reply   
Wonder if Romo made a tee time for Dak tomorrow? You know really show the young fella the ropes of being the starting QB in Dallas.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-16-2017, 7:30 AM Reply   
I honestly feel like the coaches decision to not play the starters for at least the first half of game 16, was a huge contributing factor in the Cowboys loss yesterday.
He should have challenged them to be up by 2 or 3 scores, then they could rest.

The slow start was the nail in the coffin. Not the refs, not the rookies, not even the greatness of Aaron freakin Rogers

just my opinion

and Darren....I'm a Cowboys fan. I live just a couple of miles from Jerry World....drive by it every day

but

That's some funny stuff....
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-16-2017, 7:50 AM Reply   
With those two rookies and that line Dallas' offenses will be good for a while.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-16-2017, 7:58 AM Reply   
and Hate...

Sherman is certainly an elite talent

this is a smack talking thread, so, I was smack talking

I hate it when players talk about how great they are, and how there is only a few guys that are even a challenge to cover...

but I hate it when a Cowboys player does it too. I didn't like Deon Sanders when he was a Falcon. I thought that he was a braggart and a show boat. Then he came to Dallas........and became a great guy :-)
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-16-2017, 8:22 AM Reply   
I hate Eric Fisher
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-16-2017, 8:35 AM Reply   
I always loved prime time
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-16-2017, 8:59 AM Reply   
I was so hoping for a Hawks Cowboys NFC Championship, the smack talk would have been next level on here.
Here's to the 2017 season when Seattle gets to play at Jerry World!!

Go Atlanta? I guess.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-16-2017, 9:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Patriots - The Texans should just forfeit and save the gas money.
Steelers - Even though I'll be rooting for Smith and the Chiefs. It should be a good game.
Falcons - Buh bye Sherman and Co. The toilet gets flushed and the turds go down this weekend.
I can't decide on the Cowboys/Packers. It should be the best game this week. I'm leaning towards the Boys.
I think I did pretty well for my first time making picks. Technically it was a three way tie between myself, Hate and Vanilla.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-16-2017, 10:14 AM Reply   
Salvation Army boom done.
Attached Images

Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-16-2017, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakereviews View Post
I hate Eric Fisher
Sorry Ian but Fisher isn't the problem. It's Marty Schottenheimer...uh I mean Andy Reid on the sideline.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-16-2017, 10:43 AM Reply   
Being a Chiefs fan is brutal.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-16-2017, 10:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sorry Ian but Fisher isn't the problem. It's Marty Schottenheimer...uh I mean Andy Reid on the sideline.
Reid is a good coach but can't seem to get it done in the playoffs.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-16-2017, 11:02 AM Reply   
2012 or 13 in this thread I said Wilson would win a MVP within his first five years. Turns out I was wrong. I still think he'll win at least one though. If he had a line he would do so much damage. Jimmy wouldn't have to block so much allowing him to be more of an offeensive weapon and we could be way more creative in the passing game.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-16-2017, 11:22 AM Reply   
Here you go...
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-16-2017, 12:10 PM Reply   
If is a big word Hate.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-16-2017, 12:12 PM Reply   
I'll be picking Atlanta and probably New England to win Championship weekend.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-16-2017, 2:53 PM Reply   

😂😂😂
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-16-2017, 2:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
If is a big word Hate.
I don't know the contract situation but I'd imagine they're looking to get some big time dough at some point.
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       01-16-2017, 4:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Haha! Good job man.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-16-2017, 10:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Always a stand up guy. Surprised you're a hawks fan.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-17-2017, 7:41 AM Reply   
Hate, apparently the market doesn't agree with your graph

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...s-cowboys-loss
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-17-2017, 10:03 AM Reply   
I guess that's proof the Cowboys are America's Team. They sure didn't drop when Seattle was eliminated. Lol
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-17-2017, 10:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
I guess that's proof the Cowboys are America's Team. They sure didn't drop when Seattle was eliminated. Lol
Everyone just wanted to go there to boo them and now they've robbed everyone of that. Dicks!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-17-2017, 11:17 AM Reply   
I'm picking Atlanta and Pats.

Picking Atlanta in the SB.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-17-2017, 12:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
No just proof there is a pent up demand for the Cowboys reaching the SB. I think it's like a 20 year pent up demand.

We don't have that problem in Seattle
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-17-2017, 12:48 PM Reply   
Also looks like we will have a new Superbowl Lead Dog. Either the Steelers or Pats will have gone to the most SBs ever.
My picks:
GB @ ATL - ATL wins in a shootout with Rodgers, but in the end ATL has just enough to force one punt and that's the difference.
PIT @ NE - Pats keep rolling. And only one team in the entire NFL has beat Brady and the Pats. Hmmm who was that?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-17-2017, 12:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
I'm picking Atlanta and Pats.

Picking Atlanta in the SB.
Thanks Cliff! I was hoping for a GB/Pittsburgh SB.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-17-2017, 12:50 PM Reply   
You never know. Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in awhile.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-17-2017, 12:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Also looks like we will have a new Superbowl Lead Dog. Either the Steelers or Pats will have gone to the most SBs ever.
And only one team in the entire NFL has beat Brady and the Pats. Hmmm who was that?
The same team that circled the drain on Saturday in Atlanta and got flushed?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-17-2017, 5:07 PM Reply   
^^Nope. Hawks are obviously a different team without Earl Thomas.
Hawks would beat ATL if Thomas played, oh wait they already did.

Queue the, "excuses, excuses" comments.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-17-2017, 7:27 PM Reply   
Quote:

How about not when it counted. 2012 ring a bell
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-17-2017, 10:53 PM Reply   
Quote:

Alright... You just erased all of your "cool guy for a hawks fan" points right there. That had such a "my dad could beat up your dad" air to it. If you're in a hole, stop digging. Face it. The hawks got stomped bad. It wasn't even close. In fact, it was embarrassing for you guys. You weren't even really competitive after the first quarter. It reminded me of last year in Carolina. Atlanta may as well have played the Niners on Sunday. Speaking of which, don't forget the Niners just put 23 points up on you guys a couple weeks ago and they suck, so don't try to say one player would have created a three TD difference in Atlanta. That's just plain false. Little Sherm shat the bed too. It was a team loss for Seattle. I gave you guys credit last week and said you were the better team against Detroit because you were. This week? Nah. You sucked and you had no business past the first round. Seattle will continue their downward spiral. Their only (false) saving grace is they're the top dog in a crap division so that will give them false playoff hopes for the next couple years until one of the others pulls it together. Like I said a couple years ago, your 15 minutes are up. One and done.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-18-2017, 7:23 AM Reply   
That's it Mark. We will now refer to them as the the one and done Seahawks or ODS for short. We can also call the Cowboys seldom one and done or SODS for short since they seldom make the playoffs.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-18-2017, 10:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Alright... You just erased all of your "cool guy for a hawks fan" points right there. That had such a "my dad could beat up your dad" air to it. If you're in a hole, stop digging. Face it. The hawks got stomped bad. It wasn't even close. In fact, it was embarrassing for you guys. You weren't even really competitive after the first quarter. It reminded me of last year in Carolina. Atlanta may as well have played the Niners on Sunday. Speaking of which, don't forget the Niners just put 23 points up on you guys a couple weeks ago and they suck, so don't try to say one player would have created a three TD difference in Atlanta. That's just plain false. Little Sherm shat the bed too. It was a team loss for Seattle. I gave you guys credit last week and said you were the better team against Detroit because you were. This week? Nah. You sucked and you had no business past the first round. Seattle will continue their downward spiral. Their only (false) saving grace is they're the top dog in a crap division so that will give them false playoff hopes for the next couple years until one of the others pulls it together. Like I said a couple years ago, your 15 minutes are up. One and done.
Stunning commentary from a guy who's team was 2-14. A team no one even wants to coach or GM for. A team so bad it's best players just retired and gave up football rather than drown in mediocrity and failure for the next decade. Yeah, you told us.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-18-2017, 10:29 AM Reply   
And the Cowboys.....
Let's wait and see if Dak is the next Russell Wilson, or the Next Collin Kraporpick. Don't forget that Niners fans were reserving space in the hall of fame for Kap after he had 3/4's of a good season his first year.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-18-2017, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
LOL Mark! You are absolutely right the Falcons did stomp the Hawks last weekend but I still content that the Hawks are a totally different team with Earl on the field. Look at how many games the Hawks have given up 30+ points in with Earl vs how many they have given up recently without him. The stats are staggering.

For the record, my dad could totally beat up your dad
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-19-2017, 12:32 AM Reply   
So you actually ARE gonna blame it on one guy. Okay. Well. That's... that's... just sad. What if RW was out? What if (fill in the blank) was out? Really? It's almost like I don't wanna believe you guys are as pathetic as you are. You are truly devolving to Niner level. Say it ain't so!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-19-2017, 12:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
Stunning commentary from a guy who's team was 2-14. A team no one even wants to coach or GM for. A team so bad it's best players just retired and gave up football rather than drown in mediocrity and failure for the next decade. Yeah, you told us.
You really live up to your name, don't you? Here's the deal: Niners fans know their team sucks buttermilk and here's the difference: Seahawks' fans keep talking like their team is a SB contender when they're NOWHERE close. In fact, they've circled the drain and been flushed AGAIN! You guys are STILL in denial! It's somewhat funny to watch, if not pathetic. It's like watching a "special needs" person who thinks they're a genuine contender for the real Olympics. GIVE IT UP! Your 15 minutes have EXPIRED! Adios!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-19-2017, 3:20 AM Reply   
Mark, perhaps the Seahawks fans would be happy if we gave them a participation trophy.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-19-2017, 7:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
You really live up to your name, don't you? Here's the deal: Niners fans know their team sucks buttermilk and here's the difference: Seahawks' fans keep talking like their team is a SB contender when they're NOWHERE close. In fact, they've circled the drain and been flushed AGAIN! You guys are STILL in denial! It's somewhat funny to watch, if not pathetic. It's like watching a "special needs" person who thinks they're a genuine contender for the real Olympics. GIVE IT UP! Your 15 minutes have EXPIRED! Adios!
We we're two games away. If you call that flushed you're an idiot, well that and other reasons 😂