Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 06, 2009

Old     (edahl)      Join Date: Jun 2008       04-13-2009, 10:08 PM Reply   
Do you have a nice V-Drive boat?

Are you respectful?

Do you like to push yourself and learn new tricks?

How would you like to put your boat at our private lake? NO COST TO YOU?

Please call,
Erik
Old     (mtnsun)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-13-2009, 10:59 PM Reply   
YO, Erik.... What's up?
Old     (ferral)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-13-2009, 11:32 PM Reply   
Why does this sound like an info-mercial?
Old     (edahl)      Join Date: Jun 2008       04-13-2009, 11:48 PM Reply   
because info-mercials are cool...

I bought four Snuggies the other day.
Old     (edahl)      Join Date: Jun 2008       04-13-2009, 11:51 PM Reply   
Getting ready for the season, you? Up for getting a drink with me next week if you are down the mountain?
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-14-2009, 7:02 AM Reply   
hey there erik - just thought i'd give a shout out! hope things are good with ya!
Old     (okwakebdr)      Join Date: Jul 2005       04-14-2009, 7:08 AM Reply   
What timing!!

I just accepted a job today and am moving to Denver. I don't know anybody there, so I will be looking for a riding crew. I am leaving a private lake here in Oklahoma City, so...that threw a pretty big kink in my decision to leave. I have a 2005 SANTE.

PM or email me.
Old     (ty540)      Join Date: Nov 2001       04-14-2009, 7:49 AM Reply   
Erik,

We need to ride this summer! What is your schedule like?

(You can PM me or shoot me an email.)
Old     (flattirenotube)      Join Date: May 2007       04-14-2009, 9:47 AM Reply   
Hey CO peeps. Does anyone know if Kraig is working on putting together the MHM&G this year? My buddy and I are just waiting for Sloans to open to put the boat in the water and start riding. Hope everyone had a good winter.
Old     (mtnsun)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-14-2009, 10:39 AM Reply   
Erik,

Ya I'd be down to meet up sometime and catch up on things. I am home now and working on stuff for this Summer. Amy is doing a lot better so it's looking like it will be a great season.

Tyler,
How's it going? Long time no see! Hope we can get together again and hang out this year.

Patrick,
Not sure if Kraig is doing the event this year. I have not seen anything about it on WW. It would be cool if we could all get together and do something.

*Didn't want to HiJack Erik's topic but we are doing a trip in June and wanted to let all of the CO. peep's know about it.... If it's cool with Erik to post it on here!
Old     (flattirenotube)      Join Date: May 2007       04-14-2009, 1:25 PM Reply   
When in June are you guys thinking about going JJ? are you headed out with Ryan and Justin? Sorry for the thread hijack Erik, let us know if you have a problem with it.

Patrick
Old     (mtnsun)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-14-2009, 2:06 PM Reply   
PM at ya Patrick.
Old     (milehighrider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       04-14-2009, 7:25 PM Reply   
i'm working down the street from sloan's and the chains are down. if you need a third i'm available. eric whats up man looking for a boat again? let me know, might be able to work something this year.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-14-2009, 10:53 PM Reply   
Hey Patrick and everyone else!

I have gotten a late start on the Meet & Greet this year but I AM working on it. Looking at doing something a little different this year from the last couple years. I will have some more info up in the next few days. Glad to see the Meet & Greet come up before I posted anything. With the economy the way it is I know alot of people and dealers are struggling. The last thing I want to do is tax them more. So the thought is to bring the event back to it's roots for it's 5 year anniversary. That's right, it's going to be the 5th Annual MileHigh Meet & Greet! Last year I wanted to plan for the biggest Meet & Greet yet, but with the economy the way it is I thought it would be a good opportunity to tone it down and bring it back to it's roots.

This is a good opportunity for me to ask... Who would be interested in the Meet & Greet this year?? I've gotten alot of emails and calls about it and yes, I've gotten a late start on it this year. Not happy with myself about it but I promise I will have some more info soon. I will have it posted on the MileHigh Meet & Greet website, here on WW and I'll send out the mass email to everyone who has attended before.

So who would be interested in attending this year? It's always good to estimate an attendance to plan accordingly. Feel free to get ahold of me via email or on the phone should you have any questions or throw a post down here.

Erik- Still a tempting offer, just like last year. Did you ever end up finding someone last year? I wouldn't mind venturing the possibility, sounds like you have plenty of offers.

Mike- You going to make the Meet & Greet?

JJ- And you too? Are you up for the Meet & Greet?

Okwakebdr- The Meet & Greet is a great opportunity to meet alot of boarders early in the season.
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-15-2009, 7:09 AM Reply   
erik - def we'll ride this summer! patrick - mark me down for some pulls at sloans? kraig - you know my answer to the MHMG - i'll try to bring my nephew again and hope for better weather! mike and danielle (and kate and melissa and M's eric, if they see this) - hopefully i will see you guys more this summer. btw, i'm going riding at loveland on sun., may 3rd for last day - if you guys can go that would be great!
Old     (h2oproaccessories)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-15-2009, 7:44 AM Reply   
Do you have any pics of this lake? I'm not moving to Colorado..... but you do have me wanting to see what it looks like...
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-15-2009, 7:51 AM Reply   
I can tell you that the lake is bad azz and Erik is offering up a pretty sweet deal. I wanted to do it last year but things just weren't right for me then or this year.

Erik - does Boyd have any water in it yet? I haven't driven by there yet this spring but the next lake east right behind my work is bone dry.

Kraig! I'm interested in the MHMG!
Old     (edahl)      Join Date: Jun 2008       04-15-2009, 8:56 AM Reply   
Thank Timmy! Yes it is a kick arse situation.

Boyd, has yet to have water put into it. None has been taken out though.
Old     (mtnsun)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-15-2009, 2:02 PM Reply   
Kraig, Ya I'm down for the MHM&G. As soon as you know a date for it, post it up. If you need help with anything just let me know.
Old     (flattirenotube)      Join Date: May 2007       04-15-2009, 2:27 PM Reply   
Kraig- I am most certainly down for a MHMG. Are you thinking something more along the lines of everyone bringing a boat out and hookin people up with rides, a Bring your own BBQ? I could try and help with some planning, but I think it would be awesome to have 5 10 boats out on the water somewhere.

Kylie - You are more than welcome anytime, that pretty much goes for anyone out at sloans, my buddy is super chill and we were out there 2-4 times a week last summer. Lets get ready for a rockin summer.
Old     (erik_a)      Join Date: May 2007       04-16-2009, 1:49 AM Reply   
Kylie - It's Erik's M, not M's Erik. ;)

Either way, we're down for the MHM&G this year.
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-20-2009, 7:22 AM Reply   
Erik A - LOL i'll hit you and E's M up this sun & next cuz i'll be at loveland both days. (sorry for the hijack!)
Old     (okwakebdr)      Join Date: Jul 2005       04-27-2009, 9:40 AM Reply   
What does everyone use for boat storage? I'm having trouble finding anything covered. Any advise?
Old     (burke)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-27-2009, 10:46 PM Reply   
I can vouch for the private lake Erik is on - it is sick. Butter all day, every day! Never any crowds or crazies trying to run people over like all the public lakes.