Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (zap)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-08-2013, 11:36 AM Reply   
I am looking to move into a 23 foot boat, I am a huge enzo fan but I want to keep my spend around $50K and as far as a enzo goes this equated to a pre 2009 model. Personally the interiors of the pre 09’s don’t really do it for me and most have arsewipe exhaust. I know Centurion really stepped things up in the later part of 08 but prior to that I feel the vinyl was not all the best. Ironically I like the evo tower more than the gladiator..

There seems to be a plethora 0f 2007 or 2008 Malibu 23 lsv’s on the market, all with great options and low hours so my question for the community is “has anyone surfed both hulls (Enzo/Bu) an can give me a fair comparison of the waves?” we are 99% regular footed, any goofs have to ride darkside, 3000 lbs in additional weight does not bother me, as long as we can hide it. I just don’t want to go backwards with the wave.

Thanks everyone