Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (wakeviolater)      Join Date: Sep 2004       10-13-2011, 12:41 PM Reply   
I remember seeing someone's CF numbers represented as hot girls in bikini's standing, sitting, and in positions of the letters and numbers.

Does anyone know who did this? Still available?
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       10-13-2011, 2:05 PM Reply   
Made me look.

Some LEOs will not approve of non standard lettering. Most states have the law stating "Block Letters this high by that wide with such and such spacing" I have seen guys with nice hand painted reg numbers have to remove them for block letters. Kind of depends on where you boat and local LEO.
Old     (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-13-2011, 9:21 PM Reply   
To each is own, but it sounds tacky to me. I can't stop picturing the mudflaps from some fat white trucker
Old     (rmotoxxx711)      Join Date: Oct 2008       10-13-2011, 9:39 PM Reply   
Yea my buddy has em on his boat but you can't have em WakeViolater, that would be like taking... "Sloppy Seconds"
Old     (kybool)      Join Date: Aug 2004       10-14-2011, 11:26 AM Reply   
Even if I cant have them, I sure would like to see a picture of this. I have run out of Google image search ideas.

I promise I just want to be a perv and look, I wont take Sloppy Seconds.
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       10-14-2011, 12:24 PM Reply   
Hit up Joey @ http://www.squaredoffdesigns.com, he made me something similar and has been around for 10 + years. 925-487-4111

I have the SKIN girls / silhouettes "holding" my numbers (start /end), @ the 9-5 job & don't have a pic handy but he can hook ya up with anything you can design / want.

Take Care - Aaron
Old     (rmotoxxx711)      Join Date: Oct 2008       10-14-2011, 12:32 PM Reply   
Haha sorry Brendan, I was just messin around with my buddy who is WakeViolater. They are really cool looking CF numbers and I would definately share the lead on where to get them if I knew. I looked around last night for a half hr and no such luck.
Old     (kybool)      Join Date: Aug 2004       10-14-2011, 12:42 PM Reply   
Thanks Aaron, I sure like what Squared Off has done for the CIE Bonecrusher boats over the years. I will check it out.

Ryan - Thanks for getting my hopes up, I really like the idea. Not sure my wife would be too fond of it, but if she was featured as one of the letters....
Old     (mtmoore187)      Join Date: Jul 2009       10-17-2011, 11:09 AM Reply   
i have a font called fuzzy cootie i used on mine. try looking for that
Old     (razzman)      Join Date: Dec 2006       10-17-2011, 11:33 AM Reply   
You mean this one; Fuzzy Cootie Font, I could just see the local cops having fun with this.
Old     (tracktor)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-17-2011, 1:12 PM Reply   
Kind of off topic- I guy named Mitch Kim(?) around here used to do custom pinstriping that had tiny figures of couples going at it tied into it. The first time I saw it I was working as a mechanic and had this old VW bug up on the lift and did a total double take!..............
Old     (wakeviolater)      Join Date: Sep 2004       10-17-2011, 1:39 PM Reply   
Mike and Razzman...you are close, but the one's i have seen are very detailed. They looked like real pictures of girls in the shapes of letters.
Old     (mtmoore187)      Join Date: Jul 2009       10-19-2011, 1:48 PM Reply   
every state has different rules. i have had mine since 03 and never had any trouble. i think the rule in TN is the letters have to be atleast 3" tall and look like "block letters"
Old     (PrecisionStorage)      Join Date: Sep 2010       11-04-2011, 11:11 AM Reply   
I made custom ones on my old boat and never had any issues here in southern California:

'01 SAN