Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       01-19-2011, 4:08 PM Reply   
Ok not sure what has happened to Wakeworld but this is a huge card.

Anderson Silva vs The Phenom Vitor Belfort

Wow Ive wanted to see this fight for a long time. I still think Anderson Silva is probably the best stand up fighter on the planet but....if anyone has a chance to beat him on their feet it's Vitor. Vitor has tore through some good fighters in the past year. I am just hoping for a really good fight. Would be nice to see someone finally dethrone Silva.

Griffin vs Franklin - This is actually going to be a very interesting fight. Really similar fighting styles. Could be anyones fight. Both always come in in great shape. IMP someone will get knocked out.

Jon Bones Jones vs Ryan Bater - Man I love when Bones Jones fights. This guy is like the second coming. Although he will have his hands full with the All American And Undefeated Wrestler Ryan Bater. Both are really unbeaten as u know Jones was disqualified for elbowing Mat Hammil in the 12-6 position. I give a slight edge to Jon Jones but would really like to see Bater win this. As good as a wrestler as Bater is Jones has shown some amazing take downs. Cant wait for this Saturday night.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-19-2011, 4:27 PM Reply   
The problem is this card is two weeks from saturday. Sorry to bum you out but there is free ufc on spike it is the fight for the troops card. Not the big names and big fights that are on this card but I am sure there will be plenty of action.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       01-19-2011, 4:42 PM Reply   
Mike thanks for the info man where was my head? Was totally looking forward to this lol
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       01-20-2011, 5:50 AM Reply   
Silva
Franklin
Jones

Jones is gonna walk through Bader.. I'd LOVE to see Vitor catch Silva but I just can't see it happening. Vitor has been being a "nomad" training wth like 10-12 different camps, he left Shawn Tompkins, etc.. Franklin vs. Forrest is an interesting fight - I hope it's fireworks but it has no implications for whoever wins.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-20-2011, 8:05 AM Reply   
I too think Jones will destroy Bader.. and hopefully then he'll get a top guy at 205.

I like both Forrest and Franklin - that's tough. After what Silva did to Forrest.. I just don't know what to expect from him. Should be a good fight with two really likeable guys.

I expect to see Silva remain champ - no question.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-20-2011, 8:17 AM Reply   
I believe Silva has dropped off a bit. I have mentioned that in past posts that I don't think his past couple performances have been that good. Saying that Vitor is the perfect opponent for him. Vitor wants to stand and bang which is Silva's game. I think Silva will lose soon but it will be to someone who has a game plan like Sonnen. Take him down and ground and pound. Silva is still the man in the stand up game.
I got franklin and bones in the other two fights. Like flight, I can't wait for this card. It is the first card that I have really been looking forward to in a while. The GSP fight was good just to see Kos get his butt kicked but the rest of the card was pretty weak. This one looks solid!
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       01-20-2011, 10:30 AM Reply   
Mike I agree I was really disappointed in the last UFC. I am really hoping we have some great fights. It/s gonna be really interesting to see if Bater can take Jones down. Jones has the strangest take downs I have ever seen. They are more like Judo throws then wrestling moves. But they work.
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       01-20-2011, 10:40 AM Reply   
Where is notsobueno?

I am disappoint.......

This card is worth the PPV,but they should knock some off due to that last POS they showed.

JBJ wrecked his car yesterday,but is said to be fine.....other than not having current insurance yet.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-20-2011, 12:18 PM Reply   
Dave has dropped off Wakeworld and Facebook... I hope he's doing okay.

I agree that it will take someone with a game plan like Sonnen to defeat Silva. I'd like to see those two fight again.. without the steroids.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       01-21-2011, 2:39 PM Reply   
Yeah these UFC posts are not as fun without Dave around. I remember a few years ago when Rampage was fighting Chuck for the title I was camoing at Shasta and had no access to know who won the fight. It was killing me and then my phone rang..it was Dave telling me Rampage knocked Chuck out made my night. Dave is a cool kat for sure. Ricardo are u serious Jones had no insurace while driving? I wonder if its because he isnt paid enough or he just chose not to have it. He seems like a smart grounded guy when interviewd. I cant imagine that they wouldnt pay the future champ what he deserves....I also think its funny they havent given him a Machida or Evans or Rampage top tier guys to fight. I mean Jones has tore through all his opponents although Bonner went the distance with him. I think Jones will end up being the champ maybe and then fighting A Silva. I think if Silva and Jones fight and it stays on the feet Silva will knock Jones out. If Jones takes him down he will slive the hell out of Silva with his Elbows and he will defeat Silva. Now that is a fight I would love to see.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       01-21-2011, 2:41 PM Reply   
Sorry about the typos man I get excited about this stuff and just start typing away
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-24-2011, 12:15 PM Reply   
Holy cow - Pat Berry has to be the hardest kicking/kitting dude in the business. He damn near cripple that guy with 3 kicks. I would have liked to see him be more aggressive and finish, but not sure if he was gassing or just being safe. Guillard looks incredible. He will be in title contention within 2 fights.

I am now 44-5 on the last year of UFC fights and super stoked that I went 6-1 this weekend. Only lose was Mitrione won and I just thought Hague would out work him. Oh well.

So even though Dave is not responding, I would love to add a more detailed approach for the next fight. I love to talk this stuff and get others opinions on the specific fights. The next UFC looks to be like a great one. However Diaz is fighting in Strikeforce this Weekend too and the card looks good as well.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       01-24-2011, 1:46 PM Reply   
Ok I am going out on a limb and making some fight predictions for UFC 126 but before I do let me just say that the Fights for our troops on Saturday were amazing. Most impressed by Matt Mitrione that dude has come a long way and is now a legit Heavy weight with heavy hands.

Melvin look spectaular and I would like to see him fight a Clay Guida or someone closer to the top now and see what he can do. He looks alot bigger the 155.
I can't remember the guys name who fought Cole Miller but Damn that dude is tough. Kudos to him and a title shot in the near future might be in line for that guy if he keeps fighting like that.

Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort
Forrest Griffin vs. Rich Franklin
Ryan Bader vs. Jon Jones
Jake Ellenberger vs. Carlos Eduardo Rocha
Miguel Torres vs. Antonio Banuelos

Ok her we go

Anderson Silva by knockout even though I want Belfor to win really bad.

Forrest griffin by Decision probabbly a stand up battle most of the fight if not all of it but I think Forrest may eeek out the win

Jake Ellenberger by sub

Torres by vcious knowout

There u have it what say you?
Old     (phatboypimp)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-24-2011, 3:17 PM Reply   
I am a UFC psychic......this is how it plays out

Belfot
Franklin
Bader
Ellenberger
Torres

Fight for the troops: Pat Berry's kicks are rediculous.....no one can take that kind of beating but he didn't really have the conditioning to really finish that early. Wiman made Miller look like a rookie - I was shocked by that domination. I HATE Guillard but he looks like an entirely different fight since he has been training in Greg Jackson's camp - wow he is so damn fast. Mitrione is a psycho but damn he has some heavy hands. Not sure what his ground game looks like but he looks like a contender.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-24-2011, 4:32 PM Reply   
I got:
Silva
Franklin
Bones
Ellenberger
Torres

I thought Guillard looked pretty dam good. There sure are a lot of good lightweights out there. I am still not sold on edgar holding the belt for a long period of time. I think it could be floatin around for a while.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-24-2011, 4:58 PM Reply   
You guys refusing to make a pick for the JBJ v Bader fight of just think its a forgone conclussion?

Belfort- love this guy and think he's gonna catch Silva
Griffin- I like both guys and think this has a good chance to be a stand and bang but their both so tough it'll go to decision
Jones- Wins by strikes in a stoppage TKO
Torres-Submission by some form of choke.

I don't know the other well enough to make a prediction.
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       01-24-2011, 8:52 PM Reply   
Flight-JBJ said his insurance haden't kicked in yet on his ride......whatever that means.
I hit Dave up a while back,he said he was busy,but thats it........internet forums do suck some time.

I hope-
Belfort
Griffin
Bader,but I think it would really be a shocker......he'd be the"Master" for sure
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       01-25-2011, 7:27 AM Reply   
I watched a little UFC yesterday(I am sure it was reruns). I think its pretty funny to put condom ads on their buts in a sport where you roll around on the ground with other dudes a lot.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-28-2011, 8:35 AM Reply   
Silva
Franklin
Jones
Torres

I don't really know enough about the other two.

I don't think Bones Jones vs. Bader is a foregone conclusion.. but I do think Jones is the future of MMA and I expect him to win.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       01-28-2011, 11:07 AM Reply   
I agree Lizzy. Jones fights like no other person in MMA. Its like when he fights his life is in danger so he is in fight or flight mode. Seems to have the strangest style out there but it seems to work. I would love to see Jones fight Silva. IMO I think if the fight stayed standing Silva would knock Jones out. If the fight went to the ground I think Jones would win by vicious Elbows. Here are the fights I really would like to see in no specific order

Jones vs Silva
Shane Carwin Vs Cain Velasquez
Jones vs Machida
GSP vs Silva
Fedor vs Cain

With that said I was watching some of Fedors fights on youtube and I have to say there is nobody out there with faster hands and knock out power. Once Fedor moves in to strike its not jab jab its Boom bam boom and his opponent usually goes down. I know Dana White always tries to make him out like he is a bum but I still feel Fedor is the top dog. When he fights Overeem he will get his title back.

Would love to see Fedor fight Either cain Carwin or Dos Santos. I used to think Brock could take Fedor but after watching him cower under the fists of Velasquez I think Fedor would kill Brock.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-02-2011, 7:18 AM Reply   
Did you guys see Diaz and the Walker fights? Look good. Man at first glance it does not look like Diaz can fight, than you realize he is winning, than the other guy makes a tony mistake and the fight is over. Walker looked great - not UFC great, but good.

Huge Saturday Fights. Let the talks begin again. I have not finished my picks, but Silva, JBJ and Torres for sure.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-02-2011, 8:20 AM Reply   
Did everyone hear the channel streaming sites were all shut down by the Department of Justice?
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-02-2011, 9:02 AM Reply   
No I think just Justin TV from what I saw. I watched the fights on Saturday on the internet.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-02-2011, 9:03 AM Reply   
Also don't think they were shut down yet, but UFC posted a cease and desist order to Justin.tv and a few others.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-02-2011, 9:11 PM Reply   
Buffalow - more than just Justin TV. Last night, channelsurfing was shut down also.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-03-2011, 12:49 PM Reply   
Wow, that sucks. That could affect my pocket book

It's the internet, there will be bigger and better ways to stream I am sure. If they just knocked the fights to like $25 most people that are into it would get them all.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-03-2011, 1:02 PM Reply   
48 hours away. This could be the best night of fights in UFC History. So Stoked
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-03-2011, 2:54 PM Reply   
Flight I know you have been looking forword to this for a couple weeks! I hope it does not disappoint. I have been checking out yahoo sports and some of the articles they have on there have really pumped me up for this card. I sure hope Silva goes down. (but part of me wants him to win so GSP can kick his butt). We will find out soon.
I think Jones-Bader is gonna be fight of night!
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-03-2011, 3:55 PM Reply   
Mike yeah I was watching the press release with all the fighters and when Silva and Belfort got up to stare each other down it wasn't pretty. Bones Jones didnt look bader in the eye. Griffin and Franklin looked like good friends. I like A Silva but I would love to see Belfort knock him out. I would also like to see bader beat Jones just so people will stop hyping this guy. I think jones is an awesome fighter but would love to see bader stop him. Jones has the most vicious elbows in MMA besides David lauaso from Canada. If Bader can take Jones down he needs to be real careful of the elbows from the Bottom. Jones has such long arms he can attack from any angle its really weird. That is why i think a fight with A Silva would be awesome to watch.

R U READY.............................LETS GET IT ON
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-03-2011, 10:19 PM Reply   
Buffalow - Tell me about it.. my cable bill was insane enough with NBA League Pass added on and the occasional PPV. Not that I ever watched free fights on channelsurfing.. of course...

I heard last night that JBJ has a 7 foot wing span. HOLY CRAP. That gives him something like a 10 inch reach advantage! Damn.
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-03-2011, 10:47 PM Reply   
I'm trying not to be too excited about it. It seems every time I think it's going to be a stunning card, it's a huge disappointment. The cards I'm so-so about generally turn out to be incredible.

How do you not get excited about watching JBJ, though?
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-04-2011, 8:03 AM Reply   
Just like Dana said - It will either be the fight of the century or the worst staring contest ever. I think Belfort will come out swinging, but Silva has proven he is one of the best strikers in MMA history.

After years of betting UFC, I can't remember one that I pick all of the favorites instead of a mixture of under dogs or all underdogs. I just cant see Silva, JBJ or Torres Losing. I like both Forrest and Rich, but this fight has no impact. Neither guy will really move up and neither will get dropped. I did not think Rich looked great against Chuck, just got lucky Chuck's chin was there. Forrest same thing. That one is pretty much a toss up for me. I will probably go with Forrest just knowing he likes dog fights and is willing to get beat up for the win.

I like the Cerrone vs. Kelly fight. Could be fight of the night. Again got to take the favorite in Cerrone. Dude may be a jerk, but has mad skills.

Don't really care about the Kid Yam. fight, but as shown in the last year, all o the Japan fighters have pretty much been destroyed in the UFC.

Big night. Can't wait!!!

Side note - If any of you come up with other streaming options, let the group know. I would never use it for a PPV, but would stream videos to my Apple TV.
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       02-04-2011, 3:34 PM Reply   
JB -

Check out this link, should be good to go come Saturday night...

http://atdhenet.tv/
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-04-2011, 3:47 PM Reply   
Weigh in's are on for free in 10 minutes

Weird says it has been seized, but seems to be working.
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       02-04-2011, 3:56 PM Reply   
JB -

The original site has been seized "ATDHE.net" - I have used this site for a long time, raider games, bball, soccer, hockey, etc.... They put up this site "ATDHENET.TVv" in response to the other site being taken down.... I hope they dont get another injunction to seize this one before the fights. I just didn't want my WW family to be left out cause I wont spend $60 on a fight and with a 9 month pregnant wife @ home I'm not going to the bars - LOL.

Anyways, hope all is well - been a long time since we chatted back in the GoWakin / WSC days. Take care and best wishes to you & your family...
Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       02-05-2011, 8:10 AM Reply   
Hi my people.

Love this card. Love it love it love it.

I only want to see the following:

Anderson with some offense.
An end to the Forrest vs. Franklin fight. No matter who wins
JBJ throw Bader around like a ragdoll, kinda like he did to Bonnar, Hammill, Vlad, & Vera
Torres in the BIG octagon.
Cerrone walk out of the cage with one of Paul Kelley's arms over his shoulder.
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-05-2011, 8:35 AM Reply   
Holy chit, he's back!
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-05-2011, 9:12 AM Reply   
Nice! Hi Dave! Glad to see you back.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-05-2011, 10:41 AM Reply   
Whooooooot Whoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only about 10 more hours until fight time. Hopefully the fights are good because there sure seems to be a lot of hype for this card. I want to see some wars!
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-05-2011, 2:16 PM Reply   
[B]Ok now that we have heard from Dave (AKA The Legend) All is right with the world. Dave always good to hear from you man in a weird way makes the fights more exciting.

LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-05-2011, 8:31 PM Reply   
Rua/Jones, flipping sick!!!
Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       02-05-2011, 8:33 PM Reply   
WOW!

just WOW!
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-05-2011, 8:58 PM Reply   
Holy cow Jonesis scary. He is so long and lanky I didnt realize he was a black belt in judo. No wonder he has such crazy throws.
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-05-2011, 9:23 PM Reply   
Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!!!! AWESOME!
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-05-2011, 9:25 PM Reply   
And fans that boo in the first 2minutes of a fight, STFU or go home. Great night of fights!
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-05-2011, 10:21 PM Reply   
Jones is awsome! I can't wait to see if he can take the title.

I sure hate Silva but he has some skills. I sure hope we get the super fight GSP vs. Silva. I know GSP will be the underdog but it would be great if he could solve Silva's riddle. Either that or Sonnen needs to get back on the steriods and take care of him.(joke)

Overall I thought the fights were alright. But I hope you saw the free prelims on Spike. I thought those were some of the best fights.

Star of the night for me Bones! He sure looks unbeatable!
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-05-2011, 11:00 PM Reply   
Bones getting a shot at Rua is AWESOME... I'm so excited for that. Bummer for Rashad Evans... but Jones is legit.

Sinko - I agree. The crowd was ridiculous with their constant booing. Ugh. I hate that crap.

Silva is an incredible fighter and always finds a way to win. I don't expect anyone to dethrone him for quite awhile.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-06-2011, 4:57 PM Reply   
Honestly I would rather see a jones vs silva rather then a gsp vs silva. Gsp is awesome but 170 is where he shines if Dana makes him go up to 185 he will lose his lure. Jones vs A Silva would be a much better fight in my opinion.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-07-2011, 7:57 AM Reply   
11-0 baby (55-5 on ufc/strikeforce now). Hit every fight. Great night on fights. JBJ and Silva looked amazing. Silva would kill GSP due to size and strength., If GSP really waits and gets to a legit 185, he might have a chance.He will have to Sonnen him though, No standing with Silva. That kick was some Ninja Sh&^T.

JBJ - Is the future period. Anybody notice how closely he resembles Anderson in his methods now. His stance, his pace, his calmness. Very scary at that age an 3 years experience. He will be challenged by Shogun, but will get through him no problem. He is all ready favored in the sports books.

The rest of the fights were fun but not really anything that affects title contentions.

I said it earlier in this thread, but the Japanese fights come over and just do not do well in UFC. Demarques Johnson, schooled Kid Yam. and he is pretty far down the line in the division. He was scary fast.

Very cool having the facebook and free fights. I love the direction this is headed with more free fights. Although I still don't understand why not have a 3-4 hour PPV where you get out all of the other fights after the main fight. If we are spending $60 why not see them all. I am sure it is a money vs production thing, but for people that are buying the fight, they would watch all the fights and it would help build up the younger guys.

Next up Penn Vs. Fitch, Condit Vs Lytle, Sotiropoulus vs Siver, Pearson Vs. Fisher, Bisbing vs Rivera, and Hunt vs Tuchshurrer(Heavyweight slugfest). Good Month of Fights.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-07-2011, 8:58 AM Reply   
http://www.mmainterviews.tv/

shameless plug for my bro
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-07-2011, 10:17 AM Reply   
Wes. Cool website, but who is your bro? Or does he run that site?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-07-2011, 10:22 AM Reply   
yep he runs it and is the main interviewer (Spencer)
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-07-2011, 11:17 AM Reply   
Wes.. You have a twin!
What a cool site. I bet he loves interviewing Bas, Spencer only has to ask one question and away Bas goes.. like a Windup toy. Diaz is very dismissive.
I'd love to hear what Jeremy Horn has to say.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-07-2011, 11:26 AM Reply   
this is an older one but forrest cracks me up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCx6x5E_zQs
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-07-2011, 2:58 PM Reply   
Wes great stuff is that your younger bro or older? For the record if anyone is going to beat Jones it's going to be in the stand up. Jones has an uncanny knack for getting guys to the ground and using those long limbs to either submit or elbow the guy to death. If Shogun can work on preventing the take down and throw some vicious kicks that hit their mark...he has a chance. Other then that I think jones and Silva may be heading for a collision.

like I said in an earlier post, if it stays standing Silva will knock Jones out. If Jones takes Silva to the ground he will elbow Silva nad win by TKO Ref stopage. Silva is 35 and heading into the twilight of his career. jones will be around for a long time. It is the era oj Jon Jones. After being the 205 champ for a while he will no doubt move up to heavy weight with this huge frame. Will be interesting to see him fight guys like Cain and Carwin.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-08-2011, 9:03 AM Reply   
You see that Rashad Evans is still saying he will not fight JBJ! He will move weight divisions WHEN JBJ wins. Sounds like he is scared. Dude has wanted that belt so bad that now he is willing to let his buddy run things? what? He was willing to wait over year to have his shot and than gets hurt? Something smells fishy.

I think JBJ's stand up is probably pretty damn good, but why not take the game to his advantage. Pretty funny that Bader/Hammil were superior wrestlers to him and he took them down at will (just like GSP does). He has not faced a fierce leg kicker yet, so if I am Shogun that's what i am doing. Keep distance and kick the hell out of his legs.

It is insane that he is taking a title shot 5 weeks after just fighting. I know he did not get hurt, but normally it takes 6-8 weeks to plan and design a game-plan for an opponent and even longer for a title defense. I don't think it makes one bit of difference as he will go through Shogun in first round, but still short notice.

How bout Machida Vs. Couture coming up. Very interesting. If Machida loses that is a huge problem for UFC. If Randy loses nobody will care. Huge upside for Randy again. I think Randy will handle him fairly easily as Machida is a counter puncher and although he is elusive, not for someone of Randy's capabilities.

Does anybody care about the Tito fight coming up?

How 'bout Kenny Florian changing weight classes? pretty crazy.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-10-2011, 7:50 AM Reply   
Crazy week in MMA -

JBJ takes title fight with like 4-5 weeks notice cause Rampage is too fat to fight.

Now Rashad to fight Rampage cause Thiago Silva possibly used steroids in last fight? What the hell is going on over there.

Carlos Condit out against Lytle.

Shonnen still talking insane crap about Anderson after being in trouble for steroids and federal charges of Real Estate dealings.

Already playing on GSP vs. Anderson and nobody cares about Jake Shields? I do not think he has a chance to get through GSP, but can't believe it is not more of a talked about topic.