Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (dbdb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-17-2014, 10:30 AM Reply   
Are there any schools / places to get a pull near Bradenton, FL? I'm going to be down there (Anna Maria Island) the first week of May and was hoping to get a pull to start the season for me. I know there are a few near Orlando, but those are a little far for what I am hoping to accomplish (just a quick pull while my kids are asleep).
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-17-2014, 10:51 AM Reply   
I dont know about wakeboarding, but that is a hot bed for wakeskating. A bunch of pro wakeskaters came from Anna Maria Island, like Nick Taylor, Travis Belsito, Travis Doran, and Stu Shinn. I've always wanted to ride there.
Old     (snork)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-17-2014, 2:46 PM Reply   
I always wondered the same thing when I stay on Anna Maria but your lucky to tare me away from the beach much less the island
Old     (JamesHawk101)      Join Date: Sep 2012       04-19-2014, 7:39 PM Reply   
I am up in Clearwater
Old     (dbdb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-21-2014, 9:09 AM Reply   
JamesHawk101
Are you looking for a 3rd the first week of May sometime? I can do the whole gas money, drive, help clean up role. I'm a pretty decent 3rd.....
Old     (JamesHawk101)      Join Date: Sep 2012       04-21-2014, 3:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbdb View Post
JamesHawk101
Are you looking for a 3rd the first week of May sometime? I can do the whole gas money, drive, help clean up role. I'm a pretty decent 3rd.....
Yeh definitely! I just got off a ankle injury and haven't rode boat in a while so it would be good to get back at it.
Old     (dbdb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-22-2014, 1:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesHawk101 View Post
Yeh definitely! I just got off a ankle injury and haven't rode boat in a while so it would be good to get back at it.

Cool. PM me your email address and we will come up with a plan.
Old     (JamesHawk101)      Join Date: Sep 2012       04-28-2014, 5:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbdb View Post
Cool. PM me your email address and we will come up with a plan.
I cant figure out how to send a PM