Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-10-2014, 1:56 PM Reply   
I have been lollygagging about ordering a new board for #1 sons B day. I figured April 11, I have time. Well not so much. Two weeks ago the price went up $10 and this week again another $10.
So I picked up the phone and called EVO, they honored last weeks price and I finally ordered the board.
So if you are fence sitting it could get spendy soon. Summer must be coming!

And Cam will be stoked when he finds a spanky new Ronix Bill to get his shred on come his birthday.
Thanks EVO!
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       03-10-2014, 3:58 PM Reply   
I am guessing you are picking up last year's model in the outlet? Cause none of the '14s are discounted yet. That will be a heck of a bday gift.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-10-2014, 4:50 PM Reply   
You guessed right.
He like it fast and loose. The Bill should do the trick nicely.
Old     (dyost)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-10-2014, 9:57 PM Reply   
Yeah good call. And on new current model gear, if pricing doesn't get you availability will. Couple times in the past I've run into back order issues trying to order in April/May until dealers get their second shipment.

I typically order in Feb/Mar, sucks cause you miss a couple months of warranty in the Midwest especially with a winter like we just had (still having actually, we saw first 70's in 115 days in Kansas City) Probably no ride till April this year....