Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-01-2020, 4:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
When the Presiding Bishop of the Church criticizes and a member of Trump's Evangelical Advisory Board praises Trumps actions it tells you all you need to know. Grifters going to grift.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-01-2020, 4:38 PM Reply   
Oh and forgot GOP governor Baker

"I heard what the president said today about 'dominating' and fighting," Baker said. "I know I should be surprised when I hear incendiary words like this from him, but I'm not. At so many times during these past several weeks, when the country needed compassion and leadership the most, it was simply nowhere to be found. Instead, we got bitterness, combativeness and self-interest. That's not what we need in Boston. It's not what we need right now in Massachusetts, And it's definitely not what we need right now across this great country of ours either."
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 4:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wes, that’s another npr hit piece. You may as well link huff post chit here. No difference. I couldn’t even finish it because it was so obvious what it was. If it had the word “opinion” over it like the N.Y. Post article i linked earlier today, I’d give it some latitude. As it sits, trying to pass as objective news, I say adios. Don’t forget. You people are evil and you make stuff up regularly. You can’t be trusted with even unimportant things. You lie about everything.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 4:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
When the Presiding Bishop of the Church criticizes and a member of Trump's Evangelical Advisory Board praises Trumps actions it tells you all you need to know. Grifters going to grift.
Yeah, it tells you the bishop is a libtard. Nice job again, Sherlock. Way to knock it out of the park.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 4:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh and forgot GOP governor Baker

"I heard what the president said today about 'dominating' and fighting," Baker said. "I know I should be surprised when I hear incendiary words like this from him, but I'm not. At so many times during these past several weeks, when the country needed compassion and leadership the most, it was simply nowhere to be found. Instead, we got bitterness, combativeness and self-interest. That's not what we need in Boston. It's not what we need right now in Massachusetts, And it's definitely not what we need right now across this great country of ours either."
From the Massachusetts governor? The land of turncoat Mitt Romney and the uterus of RINO’s? Please. Spare me. You and Ralph deserve each other.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-01-2020, 6:04 PM Reply   
Lol, in Marks world anyone who talks against the orange messiah must be a libtard. Is there any clearer definition of a partisan hack?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 11:06 PM Reply   
I “speak against him” myself, genius.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-02-2020, 1:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Wes, that’s another npr hit piece. You may as well link huff post chit here. No difference. I couldn’t even finish it because it was so obvious what it was. If it had the word “opinion” over it like the N.Y. Post article i linked earlier today, I’d give it some latitude. As it sits, trying to pass as objective news, I say adios. Don’t forget. You people are evil and you make stuff up regularly. You can’t be trusted with even unimportant things. You lie about everything.
which parts of that story were made up? I read it and couldn't find anything that wasn't a recitation of facts.

I mean it does read rather unfavorably for the President that the clergy associated with the church weren't too happy about his "visit" but that's true, isn't it? It also reads rather unfavorably that peaceful protesters were dispersed with tear gas so he could make the walk, but that's true too, right?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-02-2020, 1:51 AM Reply   
These "protesters" are getting away with murder while the local governments are to scared to do anything about it. If the locals won't help protect citizens and their property then the feds need to step in and deal with this.

Its a rough time to be a good cop. I how much longer until these guys decide its not worth it and start quitting.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/george-fl...ot-hit-and-run
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-02-2020, 2:44 AM Reply   
wait until the toxicology report comes back on Floyd, it will be another riot on top of it all. Wait until the police cam is released. then there will be a fight in the other direction, and this entire thing will explode again. Its heading towards a civil war, just what some people want. not me, just stating, this will get out of control. way past what it is now. His past will bubble to the top, people will start to hear of his breaking and entering etc etc and then there will be more looting and damage.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-02-2020, 3:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
which parts of that story were made up? I read it and couldn't find anything that wasn't a recitation of facts.

I mean it does read rather unfavorably for the President that the clergy associated with the church weren't too happy about his "visit" but that's true, isn't it? It also reads rather unfavorably that peaceful protesters were dispersed with tear gas so he could make the walk, but that's true too, right?
I didn’t say anything was made up in that story. I did generalize and say you make stuff up regularly-which is true.

Yes, it reads unfavorably. So does every single one oof their articles. I get exhausted reading anything from any MSM source. Their articles are all interchangeable. The TDS is so rampant, it’s far worse than any virus.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-02-2020, 3:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
These "protesters" are getting away with murder while the local governments are to scared to do anything about it. If the locals won't help protect citizens and their property then the feds need to step in and deal with this.

Its a rough time to be a good cop. I how much longer until these guys decide its not worth it and start quitting.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/george-fl...ot-hit-and-run
Completely agree with you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-02-2020, 3:29 AM Reply   
There are a ton of articles about all the piles of bricks left in areas where riots are occurring. Let’s see. Who do we know that funds these types of things?

https://www.rt.com/usa/490444-bricks...-cities-riots/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-02-2020, 3:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
wait until the toxicology report comes back on Floyd, it will be another riot on top of it all. Wait until the police cam is released. then there will be a fight in the other direction, and this entire thing will explode again. Its heading towards a civil war, just what some people want. not me, just stating, this will get out of control. way past what it is now. His past will bubble to the top, people will start to hear of his breaking and entering etc etc and then there will be more looting and damage.
Fentanyl and meth were already reported yesterday as being in his system. The dude was a walking stereotype. As for civil war, its somewhat interesting since most of these riots contain a large (sometimes a majority) number of white liberals. If you look close, these people look like otherwise normal, every day people. Generally in their late 20’s. Probably brainwashed, former college students who’ve been taught by libtard teachers, from kindergarten through college to hate America. In other words, AOC and Bernie supporters as well as ANTIFA members. Keep them all cooped up for some made-up, phony, BS virus reason, throw in some disenfranchised blacks with some Soros-provided bricks and you got yourself a pretty toxic cocktail.

Last edited by markj; 06-02-2020 at 3:49 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-02-2020, 4:28 AM Reply   
Well... At least we get one feel-good story out of this mess. Store owner=1.5, liberals=0.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelp...s-armed-looter
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-02-2020, 4:36 AM Reply   
Hey libtards, any of you A-holes want to talk about gun control now? Hmm? How bout AR-15’s and other “assault weapons.” Come on. Put up your best argument.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-02-2020, 5:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
I didn’t say anything was made up in that story. I did generalize and say you make stuff up regularly-which is true.

Yes, it reads unfavorably. So does every single one oof their articles. I get exhausted reading anything from any MSM source. Their articles are all interchangeable. The TDS is so rampant, it’s far worse than any virus.

Haha no, you didn’t say I make stuff up?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-02-2020, 5:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Fentanyl and meth were already reported yesterday as being in his system. The dude was a walking stereotype. As for civil war, its somewhat interesting since most of these riots contain a large (sometimes a majority) number of white liberals. If you look close, these people look like otherwise normal, every day people. Generally in their late 20’s. Probably brainwashed, former college students who’ve been taught by libtard teachers, from kindergarten through college to hate America. In other words, AOC and Bernie supporters as well as ANTIFA members. Keep them all cooped up for some made-up, phony, BS virus reason, throw in some disenfranchised blacks with some Soros-provided bricks and you got yourself a pretty toxic cocktail.

Without the editorial disdain, I do agree with some parts of what you are saying. Lots of bored Taggerz and white kids with dreads getting out and sticking it to the man like it’s The Purge and they are a bunch of wannabe Zach de la Rocha / Che Guevara / Bradley Nowell heroes of the next revolution.

It’s real disappointing and definitely detracts from the legitimate message.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-02-2020, 5:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
There are a ton of articles about all the piles of bricks left in areas where riots are occurring. Let’s see. Who do we know that funds these types of things?

City planning? I mean, sidewalks are funded by tax dollars, but city planning approves the spending.

"Tons" of articles and not one person saw them be unloaded (with a forklift). Not one person recorded a truck number. There has to be a Bill of Lading somewhere. A reciept, a paper trail, anything. A half-ton stack of bricks doesn't mysteriously appear.

It is a lot more likely that there is a sidewalk somewhere built with those exact bricks, but a photo of a stack of bricks is enough to build a conspiracy around these days. I'll need a little more to follow you down that rabbit hole, but until then, it is just a stack of bricks just like I see around every city, every day.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-02-2020, 5:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Without the editorial disdain, I do agree with some parts of what you are saying. Lots of bored Taggerz and white kids with dreads getting out and sticking it to the man like it’s The Purge and they are a bunch of wannabe Zach de la Rocha / Che Guevara / Bradley Nowell heroes of the next revolution.

And what is that message?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-02-2020, 5:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Haha no, you didn’t say I make stuff up?
You, in particular, are not as bad as some others here. It's more of a nuance thing. Like how that NPR article about the bishop was so tilted. It starts seemingly innocent enough, but then you/they slip in some snide little comment which steers things into misrepresentations of the truth because you build your proverbial houses on sand and instead of supporting said houses on a solid foundation of truth, you just keep building them higher as a distraction. Eventually, it all falls to the ground like every coup attempt against Trump has and should have. Just look at all the coup attempts pushed by you and your side. Totally made-up stuff that never had any basis in truth.

New subject: We need to talk about how the economic shutdowns caused by power-drunk libtard politicians has so fueled these liberal mob riots. Talk about a recipe for disaster.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-02-2020, 5:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
And what is that message?
Far be it from me to sum up every nuance, but let's go with the general proposition that POC are tired of getting the short end of the stick.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-02-2020, 5:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
New subject: We need to talk about how the economic shutdowns caused by power-drunk libtard politicians has so fueled these liberal mob riots. Talk about a recipe for disaster.
Willing to bet that the voting percentage among the violent looters and rioters is pretty low. But don't disagree that the devil makes work for idle hands.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-02-2020, 5:57 AM Reply   
Quote:

Okay, so now we need to discuss where these people got their thinking from. Who influenced their thought? At what age did it begin? What are the political views of the majority of public school and university teachers? See the pattern yet?

THIS IS WHERE THE LIBERAL ROAD LEADS!!! It's also why liberals need emotional strings pulled to influence anyone's vote. They can't win debates on the merits of their claims.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-02-2020, 6:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Okay, so now we need to discuss where these people got their thinking from. Who influenced their thought? At what age did it begin? What are the political views of the majority of public school and university teachers? See the pattern yet?

THIS IS WHERE THE LIBERAL ROAD LEADS!!! It's also why liberals need emotional strings pulled to influence anyone's vote. They can't win debates on the merits of their claims.
We live in a country that sanctifies the destruction of private property as part of our origin story (Boston Tea Party). It's baked in.

Conservatives can become school teachers. AFAIK there's no law against it? Why don't they choose to?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-02-2020, 6:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
City planning? I mean, sidewalks are funded by tax dollars, but city planning approves the spending.

"Tons" of articles and not one person saw them be unloaded (with a forklift). Not one person recorded a truck number. There has to be a Bill of Lading somewhere. A reciept, a paper trail, anything. A half-ton stack of bricks doesn't mysteriously appear.

It is a lot more likely that there is a sidewalk somewhere built with those exact bricks, but a photo of a stack of bricks is enough to build a conspiracy around these days. I'll need a little more to follow you down that rabbit hole, but until then, it is just a stack of bricks just like I see around every city, every day.
Do you need more links? Go to duckduckgo.com and search. I came up with at least 10 of them on my first try. Can't remember the search words I used. Yes, we will probably soon see a paper trail for these piles. I'd sure love to see some pics of these piles "you see around every day in every city, every day." What brings you to every city every day? The thing most noteworthy about these piles is these piles don't have any other construction going on in the surrounding area in the pics and video I've seen. I watched one video taken on Ventura Blvd. this morning that showed like 6 pallets spaced out on a clean sidewalk and not one single construction project going on. Just a lot of glass windows in front of shops.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-02-2020, 6:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
We live in a country that sanctifies the destruction of private property as part of our origin story (Boston Tea Party). It's baked in.

Conservatives can become school teachers. AFAIK there's no law against it? Why don't they choose to?
Way to dodge the truth, Shawn. This ain't no Boston Tea Party. Not even close so don't waste our time with that $hit and don't try linking this current criminal activity with that.

Yeah, my daughter is a private christian school teacher. There is still some hope, but unfortunately, the good guys are bigly outnumbered by evil.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-02-2020, 6:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Way to dodge the truth, Shawn. This ain't no Boston Tea Party. Not even close so don't waste our time with that $hit and don't try linking this current criminal activity with that.

Yeah, my daughter is a private christian school teacher. There is still some hope, but unfortunately, the good guys are bigly outnumbered by evil.
What was the boston tea party at the time? It was an act of violence and vandalism, with some racism for garnish (remember they also dressed up like "indians"). But history is written by the winners, and those folks won. Do you think the vast majority of Bostonians were like "ohhhh, good one!" at the time? Or was it like now where some thought it was despicable, others could empathize with the point being made but abhorred the tactics employed, and a tiny minority were all in on participating in some anarchy?

We see the act now through the lens we do because of the story that's evolved around it.

But why christian school? The vast majority of kids won't go to christian school. Why disengage like that? It's not like conservatives can't participate in public institutions. Take the Federalist's Society's indoctrination of a particular mindset for a whole generation of conservative judges. Granted that's playing the long game, but it's certainly an option.

You aren't gonna get me for feeling sorry for the poor persecuted conservative. Y'all are crafty and resourceful and can rise to the challenge.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-02-2020, 6:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Far be it from me to sum up every nuance, but let's go with the general proposition that POC are tired of getting the short end of the stick.
Prior to the power-drunk libtard politicians shutting down the POC's economy, POC had never seen such record unemployment numbers.

Let's also address the biggest, most glaring truth about POC. Their culture. Any culture that glorifies treating women as meat, without any regard for the children produced by said culture is doomed to fail. It's a death spiral..... So then, to put a final nail in that coffin, the libtards decide it's a good idea to replace fathers with a government check. That cleared whatever was left of the conscience of those men so they could move on to the next ho. Rinse, repeat.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-02-2020, 6:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
And what short end is that? Were they the ones drafted to charge the beaches on D day? Did they fight the revolutionary war? Were they not given the right to vote before women? Are almost every admission policy and hiring practice tilted in POC favor? I am not saying that POC have had life easy. But don't sit hear and tell me that POC have taking advantage of things that have been given to them. We all actually POC have considering Asians, Hispanics, Arabs, Persians seem to do very well in this country. Don't see those groups out burning looting and murdering each other by the thousands, city by city, year by year. don't see poor white county kids do this either. They don't have any "generational wealth". They have a can do attitude and work. Their parents put a boot up their butts if they pulled the crap that is happening.

If we are going to have this supposed dialogue with POC (of course when you liberals talk of POC, you only mean black people because the other POC don't fir the mold), there needs to be a point where they have to admit the spot they are putting people from proper society in with their actions. You actually started to have black comedians telling this truth in the 90's and 2000's until they got shut down. now we are back to militant.

Also, you ever notice why white liberal movie producers always have to try and put black men into skirts?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-02-2020, 6:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
What was the boston tea party at the time? It was an act of violence and vandalism, with some racism for garnish (remember they also dressed up like "indians"). But history is written by the winners, and those folks won. Do you think the vast majority of Bostonians were like "ohhhh, good one!" at the time? Or was it like now where some thought it was despicable, others could empathize with the point being made but abhorred the tactics employed, and a tiny minority were all in on participating in some anarchy?

We see the act now through the lens we do because of the story that's evolved around it.

But why christian school? The vast majority of kids won't go to christian school. Why disengage like that? It's not like conservatives can't participate in public institutions. Take the Federalist's Society's indoctrination of a particular mindset for a whole generation of conservative judges. Granted that's playing the long game, but it's certainly an option.

You aren't gonna get me for feeling sorry for the poor persecuted conservative. Y'all are crafty and resourceful and can rise to the challenge.
Why do liberals disengage and try and their kids into Havard and Yale? Majority of kids don't go to ivy league schools, yet there they are with their ivory tower liberals and all
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-02-2020, 6:36 AM Reply   
Quote:

If you continue this line of thinking-that what's happening now is tantamount to the BTP, YOU are part of the problem, but then I knew that anyway. You're too far gone for me to bother with you on that subject.

Why not a christian school? Does that offend you? She's making half of what she could be in a public school setting, but she can sleep with a clean conscience at night because she knows she wasn't forced to teach her students about "fisting" or some other deviant, homosexual behaviors in her classroom.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-02-2020, 6:37 AM Reply   
Quote:

Racism? your mind is mush after being infected with liberalism. So are you saying that America should have continued to be ruled by a king when the people who specially came to the new world were specifically trying to get away from said kings persecution?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-02-2020, 6:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
And what short end is that? Were they the ones drafted to charge the beaches on D day? Did they fight the revolutionary war?
Dang, Delta, I didn't think you could go quite this far.

So you are saying that the Jim Crow racism of the US army during WWII, which kept blacks and whites segregated was actually a gimme? https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...d-day-n1013716

Yes, black folks did fight in the revolutionary war. Though one could understand why those who were slaves might not care in particular about their owners' form of government?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-02-2020, 6:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Willing to bet that the voting percentage among the violent looters and rioters is pretty low. But don't disagree that the devil makes work for idle hands.
Are you F'n kidding me??? This is the get out the vote crowd and you damn well know it. Speaking of the devil, all those Satan Jr. libtard politicians are the ones who CREATED these idle hands.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-02-2020, 6:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Racism? your mind is mush after being infected with liberalism. So are you saying that America should have continued to be ruled by a king when the people who specially came to the new world were specifically trying to get away from said kings persecution?
I guess we disagree about (a) whether blaming an act of vandalism / terrorism on another racial group is itself racist, and (b) whether slavery was racist.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-02-2020, 6:46 AM Reply   
The TDS is so bad, these libtard politicians quite literally sacrificed their people's lives and livelihoods as a "solution." As a byproduct, we got more fuel to support the rioters. Thanks a lot, libtards.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-02-2020, 6:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why do liberals disengage and try and their kids into Havard and Yale? Majority of kids don't go to ivy league schools, yet there they are with their ivory tower liberals and all
Hoarding of educational opportunities by the top is totally a fair criticism, Delta. The wealthy (and not just the 1%'ers) do hoard those opportunities for their kids.

To be fair tho, Trump's an Ivy Leaguer and both Bushes were too. So are each of the justices of the Supreme Court ... so it's not just Libs produced by those institutions, but it is probably the best stepping stone we have to becoming an "elite."
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-02-2020, 6:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
The TDS is so bad, these libtard politicians quite literally sacrificed their people's lives and livelihoods as a "solution." As a byproduct, we got more fuel to support the rioters. Thanks a lot, libtards.
How do the President and Senate escape your criticism? Didn't the CARES act require their approval too?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-02-2020, 7:02 AM Reply   
Attached Images

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-02-2020, 7:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dang, Delta, I didn't think you could go quite this far.

So you are saying that the Jim Crow racism of the US army during WWII, which kept blacks and whites segregated was actually a gimme? https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...d-day-n1013716

Yes, black folks did fight in the revolutionary war. Though one could understand why those who were slaves might not care in particular about their owners' form of government?
Of course they did fight and of course there was Jim Crow laws, but people like you need to stop with this white privilege crap when threw no matter what circumstance, white people fought for the formation and the freedom of this country. They have died the hundreds of thousands. Actually I am sure over a million have died. You liberals lay around in your perfect little worlds and act like white people have not and do not do anything but sit around making up crap to keep black people down. You are buying into this bull **** that all whites are a like just because you want black people to be lumped into together. One black guy or even a dozen black guys get a raw deal and you act like it is ALL black people. Don't every hear you talk about how a bunch of white people get a raw deal and saying it is all white people. We say so and so got screwed or so and so deserved it. Never do we ever hear the black guy got himself into a situation and say their either deserved it or even have the discussion they got a raw deal. It always defaults to white people do this to blacks. You will never ever break out of this cycle with that type of thinking.

In this case, I do not know a single person who says that what happened to that man was not a crying shame and should not have happened that way. Of course, it more than likely was going to happen due to drugs or physical history, but not that way. Not the inhuman way that it went down. You freaking democrats in the streets yet again burning, looting and shooting wanting justice; yet there was instant justice. Only message you really have is revolution.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-02-2020, 7:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hoarding of educational opportunities by the top is totally a fair criticism, Delta. The wealthy (and not just the 1%'ers) do hoard those opportunities for their kids.

To be fair tho, Trump's an Ivy Leaguer and both Bushes were too. So are each of the justices of the Supreme Court ... so it's not just Libs produced by those institutions, but it is probably the best stepping stone we have to becoming an "elite."
Republicans go to Berkeley too, but we all know they are liberal lap dog institutions.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-02-2020, 7:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
I guess we disagree about (a) whether blaming an act of vandalism / terrorism on another racial group is itself racist, and (b) whether slavery was racist.
Blaming it on another group is your label. Maybe they saw the Indians as noble fighters and a symbol of FU. Were the white dudes who parachuted into NAZI Germany on D day with Indian war paint and mowhawk hair cuts trying to blame the invasion of Germany on Indians too?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-02-2020, 7:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
I will worry more when he directly calls women he disagrees with "bitches" like you liberals like to do.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-02-2020, 7:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Slavery: was it racist? First slave owner was black. First slaves in America were white? Was slavery the horrible norm for the whole world through out time until we the United States decided enough was enough of this practice? Could slaves of any color have freedom bought for them? I am not so sure slavery was racist as is seems more about opportunistic, about classism/ wealth divide and the social relativism that did not treat people as people but as objects to use. But, what do I know, people on this board have argued over and over again that people already know they need not steal and murder as it is a universal norm and has nothing to do with God.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-02-2020, 7:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Of course they did fight and of course there was Jim Crow laws, but people like you need to stop with this white privilege crap when threw no matter what circumstance, white people fought for the formation and the freedom of this country.
If it makes you feel better, Delta, blacks were over represented in deaths by vietnam.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL32492.pdf
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-02-2020, 7:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
If it makes you feel better, Delta, blacks were over represented in deaths by vietnam.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL32492.pdf
I know they were, but liberals will tell you vietnam was not a war and we did not belong there so they did not die to save America.

All I can say is welcome to our black brothers to the wonderful life of white privilege.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-02-2020, 7:37 AM Reply   
It was worse than that^^^
He held up his presser for 40 minutes so the tear gas bombs would be in place, timed it. Those were peaceful protestors right up to the point he gave the command to advance. Once heard some one on here baselessly attempting to say he was the best president, did more for black Americans than any president in history or some such garbage. That didnt age well. Back to basics, blame black and brown, increase tensions and division in the country. Did he really say the army will be deployed on Americans? MAGA-Facism 2020.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-02-2020, 7:47 AM Reply   
Quote:

No, its more. Not only do you refuse to believe anything unfavorable to the grifter...you flat out admitted you refuse to believe Snoopes or politifact (actual fact checked truth). You prefer to wallow in known propaganda. You have made the step. Refusing to believe known fact because it interferes with your flawed ideology. You constantly post conspiracy theory, lies and yor "belief". Page one of any study on cults...refusal to believe truth that contradicts yor Jim Jones, Manson, David Koresh...
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-02-2020, 7:47 AM Reply   
I want to hear more about how the Vietnam war saved America.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-02-2020, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:

Hey, you leave Brad out of this!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-02-2020, 8:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
No, its more. Not only do you refuse to believe anything unfavorable to the grifter...you flat out admitted you refuse to believe Snoopes or politifact (actual fact checked truth). You prefer to wallow in known propaganda. You have made the step. Refusing to believe known fact because it interferes with your flawed ideology. You constantly post conspiracy theory, lies and yor "belief". Page one of any study on cults...refusal to believe truth that contradicts yor Jim Jones, Manson, David Koresh...
More fake news out of you. Sit down and shut up.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-02-2020, 8:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
It was worse than that^^^
He held up his presser for 40 minutes so the tear gas bombs would be in place, timed it. Those were peaceful protestors right up to the point he gave the command to advance. Once heard some one on here baselessly attempting to say he was the best president, did more for black Americans than any president in history or some such garbage. That didnt age well. Back to basics, blame black and brown, increase tensions and division in the country. Did he really say the army will be deployed on Americans? MAGA-Facism 2020.
He still is the best prez for blacks. Best for all colors. The thing that's not aging well are the libtard shutdown policies that killed our economy and fueled rage among those most deeply affected by those policies. MAGA fascism? Go F yourself with that comment right after you explain the far-left agenda (forcing socialism at any cost) of your buddies in Antifa-the REAL fascists. Why don't you go block a freeway now.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-02-2020, 8:11 AM Reply   
Well since I have my first 12 repreve after 4 straight days of chaos , I am feeling froggy

First and foremost the prelim autopsy of GF was released. GF died of a heart failure , HE DID NOT DIE OF SUFFOCATION OR STRANGULATION. His heart failed from a combination of disease , drugs , alcohol , and elevated state of breathing. Furthermore it stated the restraint hold by the officer “ may” have been a contributing factor . Keep in mind you don’t get every video recorded or the full versions. There is a video now out that keeps being removed from certain outlets. This video shows a friend of GF pleading with GF to stop fighting police and just get in the police car. You hear him say this multiple times and you can see GF struggling and clearly hear his breathing like he was just in a struggle or fight. His friend keeps repeating “ George just stop. Get in the police car. “ In that video the crowd then shows up after 1.5 minutes or so and begins their disdain. So they never saw the initial altercation. NOBODY IN THE GENERAL PUBLIC has seen the entire incident from start to finish. I’ll reserve my condemnation of either party til then , like everybody in America should. Did America not learn from the huge BLM push that once ALL THE EVIDENCE was released and presented in court the story was much different than what was portrayed in the media. The video portions released look bad on face value , but the release of such is simply for that factor.

So all the people criticizing Trump’s stern tone with domestic terrorists and thugs, and his notion to fight their violence with action, how do you stop it all ???? How do you stop rioters , looters and the offensive/violent actions of domestic terrorists against police, business owners, and citizens alike with simply words ? You’re a complete baffoon if you think hugs and words will end it.

The left leaders of all these cities that are being destroyed were afraid to post up a police presence to prevent these actions , have turned the actual rioters and looters into hero’s and activists , They continue to turn them into martyrs and social justice warriors. Can they really not see the difference ? They continue to condemn any stern use of force to protect, citizens businesses , cities and counties. How anyone in their right mind can stand up and keep stating knock it off shows how idiotic they are.

The city I call home is worse than Mogadishu was during Blackhawk down. Our downtown was completely destroyed ? There isn’t 5 ft of downtown that was lit on fire, destroyed , graffitied , or damaged. After they destroyed that they mobilized and went outside of the city up to 40 miles away and looted burned down every Major mall/store complex. When they were done doing that the drove through “white privileged “ neighborhoods lit cars on fire, slashed tires , broke out windows and graffitied houses . Those of you against Trumps calls of force , how do you propose that stops ? I suppose we just keep telling them it’s ok , they’re just expressing themselves. Seriously give me
One plan of action to stop it without a heavy deterrent force .

Do you really think if police stood strong , politicians From both sides stood Strong and the amount of personnel and use of force in the beginning was in place to prevent all of the traction this pure chaos would’ve taken place ? The problem was these liberal cities new protests were coming , protests are fine , but the people in charge took it step further , they went into media outlets firing up the protesters , fueling their fire by stating they won’t immobilize police so protestors won’t be “intimidated “. My city didn’t want the protestors to see police for fear it would make them uncomfortable or instill fear . Officers weren’t provided the proper equipment and the city had no plan to have resources on standby because they didn’t want to pay OT. So now they literally have no city left . Not one official has come out in my state to condemn or call to action and resistance to the chaos. They keep preaching how they “ understand need to express themselves.

Let’s be clear. There are two parts to this destruction. It’s mostly the Antifa / fascist terrorists during the daytime hours. And then the ****head thugs once the sun goes down.

I’ll close with this

From Friday to today. 42 blacks were murdered by other blacks and over 100 have been shot . 0 killed by police. Not a single piece of outrage over that. If that doesn’t open your eyes to the actual agenda BLM I am not sure you can actually see or think for yourself.

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-02-2020 at 8:16 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-02-2020, 8:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Slavery: was it racist? First slave owner was black. First slaves in America were white? Was slavery the horrible norm for the whole world through out time until we the United States decided enough was enough of this practice? Could slaves of any color have freedom bought for them? I am not so sure slavery was racist as is seems more about opportunistic, about classism/ wealth divide and the social relativism that did not treat people as people but as objects to use. But, what do I know, people on this board have argued over and over again that people already know they need not steal and murder as it is a universal norm and has nothing to do with God.
Easy there with all those facts in one post. You gotta dose it to them slowly or it overflows their pointy heads.

It's also dangerous to mention God here. Especially in the context of universal norms. These fools think it was man that made up what right and wrong is.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-02-2020, 8:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Well since I have my first 12 repreve after 4 straight days of chaos , I am feeling froggy

First and foremost the prelim autopsy of GF was released. GF died of a heart failure , HE DID NOT DIE OF SUFFOCATION OR STRANGULATION. His heart failed from a combination of disease , drugs , alcohol , and elevated state of breathing. Furthermore it stated the restraint hold by the officer “ may” have been a contributing factor . Keep in mind you don’t get every video recorded or the full versions. There is a video now out that keeps being removed from certain outlets. This video shows a friend of GF pleading with GF to stop fighting police and just get in the police car. You hear him say this multiple times and you can see GF struggling and clearly hear his breathing like he was just in a struggle or fight. His friend keeps repeating “ George just stop. Get in the police car. “ In that video the crowd then shows up after 1.5 minutes or so and begins their disdain. So they never saw the initial altercation. NOBODY IN THE GENERAL PUBLIC has seen the entire incident from start to finish. I’ll reserve my condemnation of either party til then , like everybody in America should. Did America not learn from the huge BLM push that once ALL THE EVIDENCE was released and presented in court the story was much different than what was portrayed in the media. The video portions released look bad on face value , but the release of such is simply for that factor.

So all the people criticizing Trump’s stern tone with domestic terrorists and thugs, and his notion to fight their violence with action, how do you stop it all ???? How do you stop rioters , looters and the offensive/violent actions of domestic terrorists against police, business owners, and citizens alike with simply words ? You’re a complete baffoon if you think hugs and words will end it.

The left leaders of all these cities that are being destroyed were afraid to post up a police presence to prevent these actions , have turned the actual rioters and looters into hero’s and activists , They continue to turn them into martyrs and social justice warriors. Can they really not see the difference ? They continue to condemn any stern use of force to protect, citizens businesses , cities and counties. How anyone in their right mind can stand up and keep stating knock it off shows how idiotic they are.

The city I call home is worse than Mogadishu was during Blackhawk down. Our downtown was completely destroyed ? There isn’t 5 ft of downtown that was lit on fire, destroyed , graffitied , or damaged. After they destroyed that they mobilized and went outside of the city up to 40 miles away and looted burned down every Major mall/store complex. When they were done doing that the drove through “white privileged “ neighborhoods lit cars on fire, slashed tires , broke out windows and graffitied houses . Those of you against Trumps calls of force , how do you propose that stops ? I suppose we just keep telling them it’s ok , they’re just expressing themselves. Seriously give me
One plan of action to stop it without a heavy deterrent force .

Do you really think if police stood strong , politicians From both sides stood Strong and the amount of personnel and use of force in the beginning was in place to prevent all of the traction this pure chaos would’ve taken place ? The problem was these liberal cities new protests were coming , protests are fine , but the people in charge took it step further , they went into media outlets firing up the protesters , fueling their fire by stating they won’t immobilize police so protestors won’t be “intimidated “. My city didn’t want the protestors to see police for fear it would make them uncomfortable or instill fear . Officers weren’t provided the proper equipment and the city had no plan to have resources on standby because they didn’t want to pay OT. So now they literally have no city left . Not one official has come out in my state to condemn or call to action and resistance to the chaos. They keep preaching how they “ understand need to express themselves.

Let’s be clear. There are two parts to this destruction. It’s mostly the Antifa / fascist terrorists during the daytime hours. And then the ****head thugs once the sun goes down.

I’ll close with this

From Friday to today. 42 blacks were murdered by other blacks and over 100 have been shot . 0 killed by police. Not a single piece of outrage over that. If that doesn’t open your eyes to the actual agenda BLM I am not sure you can actually see or think for yourself.
Nice post. Glad to have you back here.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-02-2020, 8:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I want to hear more about how the Vietnam war saved America.
Exactly. So why does black soldier deaths have to do with building America during that war? Do tell.....

They did sacrifice and they got a great taste of white privilege though it was for nothing.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-02-2020, 9:20 AM Reply   
Oh check out this little manna from Heaven. After 40 years of doing NOTHING for the black community, Biden is gonna out-trump Trump's church visit and go to GF's funeral. Classic pandering at the highest level. Who wants to put odds on him speaking and bringing up his 15 trillion dollar reparations plan? LOL!
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/geo...attend-funeral
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-02-2020, 11:14 AM Reply   
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...can-democracy/

Republican Senator Sasse:
Attached Images

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-02-2020, 2:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Exactly. So why does black soldier deaths have to do with building America during that war? Do tell.....

They did sacrifice and they got a great taste of white privilege though it was for nothing.
Maybe the point is that the people who you give credit for building the country were murdering them. Murdering lots of young people who never had the chance to vote for representation. The central point being that blacks were murdered in a higher proportion to their population.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-02-2020, 3:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe the point is that the people who you give credit for building the country were murdering them. Murdering lots of young people who never had the chance to vote for representation. The central point being that blacks were murdered in a higher proportion to their population.
do you think more or less people are going to get killed after this? Do you think the looting is just a few bad actors? do you think this will end in the african american populations favor? do you think african americans, law abiding, loving, caring people of each and everyones community feel these riots will benefit them in the end? Do you think all the damage, looting, riots will bring white and black communities closer or further apart?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-02-2020, 3:18 PM Reply   
Gotta love all the whities caught spraypainting BLM on buildings, including the son of GOP rep Rooney lol
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/e...golf-club-sign

Can't wait for Rod's spin on this one lol. Soros must have paid the kid to get caught right? LOL
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-02-2020, 3:26 PM Reply   
Also, Trump looking to move the convention out of NC to a GOP gov's state who will let them run it at full capacity

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...-another-state
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-02-2020, 3:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Gotta love all the whities caught spraypainting BLM on buildings, including the son of GOP rep Rooney lol

Can't wait for Rod's spin on this one lol. Soros must have paid the kid to get caught right? LOL
thats terrible, lets hope he gets charges with vandalism. Hope his family beats his ass and gets his head out of his ass. I am glad his mother and father were not doing it with him. Its amazing how many families are out and about looting, vandalizing. All together, mom, dad, the kids looting together. I hope they get charged too! All these **** bags need to stop.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-02-2020, 4:16 PM Reply   
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/con...primary-battle

White supremacist Steve King loses his primary; blames fellow republicans lol. Interesting that over 70,000 republicans requested mail in ballots (over 60k returned already). Don't think Trump's hypocritical mail in bashing is gonna play so well.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-02-2020, 5:03 PM Reply   
Quote:

Yor source is rt, aka Russia Today. Its Putins governments news. Fool.

Quote:
Let's also address the biggest, most glaring truth about POC. Their culture. Any culture that glorifies treating women as meat, without any regard for the children produced by said culture is doomed to fail. It's a death spiral..... So then, to put a final nail in that coffin, the libtards decide it's a good idea to replace fathers with a government check. That cleared whatever was left of the conscience of those men so they could move on to the next ho. Rinse, repeat.
You just described yor own cult leader. Treats women like meat, check No regard for children, check
Doomed to fail, check Replace himself with child support and alimony checks and on to the next ho, hello melonsia. check Rinse and repeat.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-02-2020, 6:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
It's also dangerous to mention God here. Especially in the context of universal norms. These fools think it was man that made up what right and wrong is.
Mark is a dangerous person, the only thing stopping him from stealing, raping and murdering people is his fear that God will smack his bottom.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-03-2020, 2:02 AM Reply   
Quote:

Oh boy, you really got us there.

Worthless, liberal N-words come in every color. Most people don’t realize there are actually more white ones than any other color (just like welfare recipients) so you can stop patting yourself on the back for thinking you discovered the world is round. We already know. Ronald Reagan’s own son, Ron junior is a libtard. He even had a talk show if you remember.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-03-2020, 2:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Since you’re a really old democrat, can you remember how many slaves your family had?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-03-2020, 2:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also, Trump looking to move the convention out of NC to a GOP gov's state who will let them run it at full capacity

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...-another-state
I’d be embarrassed to post this link here. I’d also be PISSED at my governor if he chased a a huge convention like that out of my state. Especially one that had a bunch of good people at it, who don’t throw rocks, loot and burn things down like you liberals. Why don’t you just post another link to an article about AOC chasing jobs away from her state too? Geez you dems are stupid.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-03-2020, 2:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yor source is rt, aka Russia Today. Its Putins governments news. Fool.

You just described yor own cult leader. Treats women like meat, check No regard for children, check
Doomed to fail, check Replace himself with child support and alimony checks and on to the next ho, hello melonsia. check Rinse and repeat.
Still shooting blanks, I see. Poor guy.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-03-2020, 2:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Mark is a dangerous person, the only thing stopping him from stealing, raping and murdering people is his fear that God will smack his bottom.
Your idiotic bait-comment aside, at least you admit that God exists now.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-03-2020, 4:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you can read, I am giving the credit for white privilege where you liberals act like all white people just do nothing and live off their parents wealth and have never had an issue with law enforcement or the government. Then on top of that, the white privilege allowed them to be sent off to die in wars by the millions.

You can thank YOUR democrat party for murdering black kids back in the day considering you started and ran the Klan. The switched your position to keeping blacks enslaved to the government with just enough to keep them alive yet using that to shut them out of the moral fabric that actual made Americans.... well, Americans. Then again, maybe you democrats were correct. Blacks are still disproportionally murdered. 2 to 3% of them commit 50% of all murders in the country and 85% of the murders committed by the group are each other. So, who's fault is that? You have a sub culture that wants to live outside the "white mans" laws and values, yet is constantly surprised when "white men" are shocked and pushed into borderline acts. At the end of the day, it is very apparent that cops actually give much more respect to the black community than any one from the black community gives each other. Of course any member of the black community who does not want to live like that is automatically an uncle tom or any other negative name.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-03-2020, 4:02 AM Reply   
Quote:

Many kids don't have the same political beliefs of their parents. Are your parents far left wing activists like you? Does your parents call women who speak their own minds "bitches" like you do? Probably not.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-03-2020, 4:48 AM Reply   
So is this day 3, day 4 or day 5 of democrats out looting, burning and murdering?

Be very afraid of a party that needs 18 year olds, illegals and felons to win elections.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-03-2020, 5:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Many kids don't have the same political beliefs of their parents. Are your parents far left wing activists like you? Does your parents call women who speak their own minds "bitches" like you do? Probably not.
Was taught by you that all libs kids vote their parents wishes. Pretty sure you have written that 6, 7, 8, 10 times at least. So, now its not true?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-03-2020, 5:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
So is this day 3, day 4 or day 5 of democrats out looting, burning and murdering?

Be very afraid of a party that needs 18 year olds, illegals and felons to win elections.
Everyday their are more protests and less rioting, looting. They pendulum has swung back towards where it belongs, away from violence and back to peaceful protest, civil disobedience.

No mention by the right regarding the white supremist groups cosplaying antifa, pushing the boogaloo, their goal.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-03-2020, 5:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Everyday their are more protests and less rioting, looting. They pendulum has swung back towards where it belongs, away from violence and back to peaceful protest, civil disobedience.

No mention by the right regarding the white supremist groups cosplaying antifa, pushing the boogaloo, their goal.
In other words, some of the liberals got tired and stayed home.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-03-2020, 5:34 AM Reply   
Who knew there were any conservatives left in Brooklyn?

https://www.insider.com/george-floyd...looters-2020-5
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-03-2020, 5:42 AM Reply   
Comprehension difficult?, increasing civil disobedience and protests less violence and looting. I dont see exhaustion in their eyes. I see more POC and white Americans joining, more non POC than in any previous protests.
I see a tired old racist spewing aggression on peacefully protesting Americans so he can play a reality tv role. Hiding in a bunker 5 stories below ground cause he is a snowflake. Surrounding himself with armed guardsman clearing the path of Americans with tear gas. The good is that he is writing his own exit. Vote.