Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-05-2019, 6:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
That makes no sense. I have never heard the president talk about keeping legal immigrants out. We have an illegal immigration problem. The dems have no plan to fix it and do not want' to fix it becuase it causes problems for our security, and financial system . Remember the question was what would you suggest to stop the illegal immigration.
If illegals are such a problem, which they statistically are not, just cut services. I'm all for not letting people born here become automatic citizens. I'm all for not letting their kids go to school. That alone would stop the problem.
The wall is moronic because it doesn't address the issue. Most illegals get here by AIRPLANE.
If its such a major problem then propose an actual solution. The wall is nothing more than a feel good project with very little return on investment.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-05-2019, 6:23 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=plhorn;1984031]If illegals are such a problem, which they statistically are not, just cut services. I'm all for not letting people born here become automatic citizens. I'm all for not letting their kids go to school. That alone would stop the problem.
The wall is moronic because it doesn't address the issue. Most illegals get here by AIRPLANE.
If its such a major problem then propose an actual solution. The wall is nothing more than a feel good project with very little return on investment.[/QUOTE
Problem solved right?
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-05-2019, 6:31 AM Reply   
I'm not a fan of the wall, but the agents who work there say it is needed. https://www.yahoo.com/gma/congresswo...opstories.html
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-05-2019, 6:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
How do you f-TARD Libs feel about the Illegal POS that shot and killed the Newman Police officer when he pulled him over for a DUI stop. The illegal POS shot and killed the Newman officer and then fled. They put the Newman Police officer in the ground today. He leaves behind a wife and a 5 month old kid. F YOU F tards. And your Open boarder agenda!!!!!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...illegal-alien/
Yes officer Singh waited years and years to do it the right way and become a legal citizen. He dedicated his life to serving the American people. He celebrated Christmas with his family and newborn . While protecting his community was killed by a person who entered illegally and did everything the wrong way. He was protected by other people who entered illegally and did everything the wrong way. Now that he is caught his lawyers claim he is incompetent . The legal system in California protects these people. All I can say is I wish he would have resisted arrest. The people that support illegal immigration are incompetent and the blood is on their hands by now.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-05-2019, 6:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker1234 View Post
I'm not a fan of the wall, but the agents who work there say it is needed. https://www.yahoo.com/gma/congresswo...opstories.html
Laker it should not be about the wall. Walls really are not my choice either of border protection. It would be great to have open area, and have minimal and hidden survelience . Walls are ugly but they do the job in separating y from x. We are at the point know that we have to protect y from x. We have tried everything and it seems to be not working.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-05-2019, 7:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Could you IMAGINE what would happen if trump ever used that sort of language?
IIhan Omar the new dem. Muslim congressman was married to her brother for 5 years. The left keeps proclaiming that all Trump supporters have only 10 teeth.
https://www.fitsnews.com/2018/10/24/...uous-marriage/

Last edited by deneng; 01-05-2019 at 7:09 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-05-2019, 7:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
That makes no sense. I have never heard the president talk about keeping legal immigrants out.
What about the muslim ban?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-05-2019, 7:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
What about the muslim ban?
What about it? It does not ban American legal citizens. Are you saying it does and if so you better recheck it because you are wrong and misinformed or are you just throwing crap up against the wall and hope it sticks?

Last edited by deneng; 01-05-2019 at 7:17 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-05-2019, 7:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
IIhan Omar the new dem. Muslim congressman was married to her brother for 5 years. The left keeps proclaiming that all Trump supporters have only 10 teeth.
that's weird. Seems to have been fully litigated among the voters of minnesota tho. How different from Trump's lifelong disrespect for marriage and women?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-05-2019, 7:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
that's weird. Seems to have been fully litigated among the voters of minnesota tho. How different from Trump's lifelong disrespect for marriage and women?
This is a perfectly good concern you have. I love free speech it allows us to clear up differences or expose others. Yes the same party that tries to belittle Trump supporters by calling them names is now celebrating a Koran governmental oath Congressional person who was married to her own brother for 5 years. That seems a little weird to me.
President Trump has or had a disrespect for marriage and how so? If you get married three times it seems to me that you are a proponent for marriage and not the opposite.Who knows maybe there will be a forth or a fifth. He seems to not stay single long.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-05-2019, 8:06 AM Reply   
https://nypost.com/2019/01/02/mexica...W8lrvYZl9p5SO4....
72 mayors have been killed in Mexico since 2006. Do you think the Narco's are concerned if it is legal or not to cross the American border?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-05-2019, 8:20 AM Reply   
Deneng: You bring up good point and stop short of calling a spade a spade: Example you point out how the Left has double standards every where your turn, but you stop short of calling them what they are “hypocrites” so I just sit it for you. Also they are Race baiters and Fake News spreaders. Nancy is already calling the people being critical Muslim Woman who called TRUMP a Mother Fu$ker Nancy says these people are sexist!!!! So let me get this straight. A newly ellectied woman calls the President a Mother F....ER and if you say somthing about it’s because it’s Sexism. Talk about a clown show!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-05-2019, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
That is priceless. Someone cue the banjo!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-05-2019, 9:22 AM Reply   
Hey Back to the Illegal POS who shot and Killed the Newman police officer. The Illegal POS had been deported B4 for DUI. Did you know that are friendly neighbors to the north “the Canadians“ will not let you into their country if you have had a DUI. Yes that’s right. If you want to visit Canada and you have a DUI on your record you can’t come in. And I think that’s fine. Can you imagine if you had the same rules here in The US. Can you imagine the outrage the Dems would have ??!!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-05-2019, 10:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
President Trump has or had a disrespect for marriage and how so? If you get married three times it seems to me that you are a proponent for marriage and not the opposite.Who knows maybe there will be a forth or a fifth. He seems to not stay single long.

This is a great point and just shows the diversity of opinion in America. I was taught that marriage is for life and that cheating on your spouse is pretty terrible. But clearly there are others out there who see cheating / divorce as being respectful of the institution of marriage. Thanks for sharing!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-05-2019, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
...is now celebrating a Koran governmental oath Congressional person
(a) celebrating?
(b) I could personally give a F what fairy tale book someone swears an oath on, be it the bible, the koran, the torah, the satanic bible, or origin of the species.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-05-2019, 11:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You can spew all the “facts” you want to. I don’t believe a single one of them, you fancy sailor you.
Of course. You're ignorant enough to believe Trump's blatant lies. Why in the hell would you believe the truth? I bet when your wife tells you she is being faithful to you, you believe every word.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-05-2019, 12:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
(a) celebrating?
(b) I could personally give a F what fairy tale book someone swears an oath on, be it the bible, the koran, the torah, the satanic bible, or origin of the species.
Exactly, they are all books used to attempt to control the masses. The fables in all of them are similar. It would make no difference to me if my congressman/woman was sworn in with the Bible, the Koran, Mad Magazine, whatever.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-05-2019, 12:06 PM Reply   
You guys see that Ocasio Cortez dancing video? Chick is pretty hot with nice big bewbs. I'd f**k her brains out but after hearing her speak it's clear someone beat me to it.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-05-2019, 12:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
You guys see that Ocasio Cortez dancing video? Chick is pretty hot with nice big bewbs. I'd f**k her brains out but after hearing her speak it's clear someone beat me to it.
And you wonder why your daughter is behaving like she is???
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-05-2019, 1:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Hey Back to the Illegal POS who shot and Killed the Newman police officer. The Illegal POS had been deported B4 for DUI. Did you know that are friendly neighbors to the north “the Canadians“ will not let you into their country if you have had a DUI. Yes that’s right. If you want to visit Canada and you have a DUI on your record you can’t come in. And I think that’s fine. Can you imagine if you had the same rules here in The US. Can you imagine the outrage the Dems would have ??!!
No i did not know that. Our Country is so good to outsiders. Muslims have it better here then their own Countries.Thanks for pointing that out.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-05-2019, 1:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
(a) celebrating?
It's a free Country and you can believe what you want. Did you know that Hebrew almost became the official language of America?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-05-2019, 1:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
If Fidel Castro and one of the runner-up cast members from Hee-haw had a baby.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-05-2019, 2:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
And you wonder why your daughter is behaving like she is???
XD
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-05-2019, 2:32 PM Reply   
"For the full 1,000 miles, Trump’s 30-foot wall (with a 10-foot tunnel barrier) would cost $31.2 billion, or $31.2 million per mile, according to the best estimate from Massachusetts Institute of Technology engineers. Two other estimates placed the construction cost of the wall in the $25 billion range. An internal Department of Homeland Security report from February 2017 concluded the project would cost $21.6 billion for “a series of fences and walls” along 1,250 miles of the border. And these are solely upfront construction costs. They don’t include ongoing maintenance, which has accounted for roughly half of the price of the existing barriers over a decade."

that 5 bil wouldn’t put a dent in it
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-05-2019, 3:03 PM Reply   
Wow: Wake is getting Testy? So much for the tollerant Left!

I wonder why the GOP is not playing the tapes of when Shumer & Nancy both votes and said how we needed a Boarder wall at Mexico. As soon as TRUMP wants it they Flip a 180. Typical F-Tards. And Why have we not seen dollars amounts on what the US spends on illegals every year.
I saw numbers yesterday saying illegals sent back like 35 billion each year in money to Mexico and other Latin American country’s. Money that will not be spent here. O well so much for these Great people helping out America?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-05-2019, 3:07 PM Reply   
Just a quick search says $100 BILLION each and every year. Hummm????

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/ille...ry?id=10699317

How much does Obama’s Grandma get
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-05-2019, 5:45 PM Reply   
To be fair, the president is a mother F$cker.

He admits to assaulting multiple women on tape, he has cheated on all of his wives. He makes fun of the handicapped.
He's a mother F$cker.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-05-2019, 5:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
He makes fun of the handicapped.
well to be fair
We all make fun of wake77.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-05-2019, 6:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Of course. You're ignorant enough to believe Trump's blatant lies. Why in the hell would you believe the truth? I bet when your wife tells you she is being faithful to you, you believe every word.
Heeeeyyy fancy sailor! You must be speaking from your own life’s experience since your spouse is probably the neighborhood pincushion. Are you guys actually married yet? We’ve all been wondering where you’ve been lately. Nice to see you tried to recreate that ole WWII pic when you got back home this last time. You two must be sentimental fellas.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-05-2019, 7:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
"For the full 1,000 miles, Trump’s 30-foot wall (with a 10-foot tunnel barrier) would cost $31.2 billion, or $31.2 million per mile, according to the best estimate from Massachusetts Institute of Technology engineers. Two other estimates placed the construction cost of the wall in the $25 billion range. An internal Department of Homeland Security report from February 2017 concluded the project would cost $21.6 billion for “a series of fences and walls” along 1,250 miles of the border. And these are solely upfront construction costs. They don’t include ongoing maintenance, which has accounted for roughly half of the price of the existing barriers over a decade."

.....and limiting future libtard votes as well as not letting our culture go to Schitt?=PRICELESS.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-05-2019, 7:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
.....and limiting future libtard votes as well as not letting our culture go to Schitt?=PRICELESS.
*that* wall was built along time ago between church and state, unfortunately for theocratic trolls like you...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-05-2019, 7:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
*that* wall was built along time ago between church and state, unfortunately for theocratic trolls like you...
Yawn...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-05-2019, 7:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
You can do better than that.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-05-2019, 8:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Heeeeyyy fancy sailor! You must be speaking from your own life’s experience since your spouse is probably the neighborhood pincushion. Are you guys actually married yet? We’ve all been wondering where you’ve been lately. Nice to see you tried to recreate that ole WWII pic when you got back home this last time. You two must be sentimental fellas.
Dude, you are so in the closet! "Accidentally" find any glory holes lately?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-05-2019, 8:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
You can do better than that.

Fake Christian.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-05-2019, 8:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Fake Christian.
Fake human.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-05-2019, 8:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Stop telling us about your wet dreams. TMI
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-05-2019, 10:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
To be fair, the president is a mother F$cker.

He admits to assaulting multiple women on tape, he has cheated on all of his wives. He makes fun of the handicapped.
He's a mother F$cker.
Yes he is but, you should expect more from your elected officials than that display. I really hope the standard of behavior isn't reset downward because of trump.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-06-2019, 5:08 AM Reply   
Quote:

Wow good post. This is going to fun. Trump is a builder. Little of the 1.6 billion has been spent and it all ready has made a big difference if you watched the recent press briefing you would know that. Do you remember what the estimates were to build the embassy in Jerusalem and what Trump actually built it for 21.5 million with additional buildings added from original building done for 300k a far cry from the 1 billion initial estimate too build. That is around a 97% savings.
If you built sections of the wall in the most traveled routes with the least cost to obtain at imminent domain.Not all areas need imminent domain purchase, and funneled capture into key specific spots then it can be done initially at a fraction of the cost . Add key components afterwards.

Last edited by deneng; 01-06-2019 at 5:12 AM.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-06-2019, 5:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
At least if you are in the closet you are not gay. USN all the way brother and a Happy New Years from your out of the closet brothers https://youtu.be/FrbBzGA--XY
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-06-2019, 6:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I really hope the standard of behavior isn't reset downward because of trump.
Unless you've got a time machine that runs on hope, it's a bit late for that.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-06-2019, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump is a builder. .
What has be built?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-06-2019, 9:41 AM Reply   
^^^dont you just love theses Stupid questions like this^^^

Ok just because your political Party has a Donkey as it’s political figure head you don’t need to embody the Dumb Donkey persona in Winnie the Pooh. You guys must love these child story’s, liberal utopia’s
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-06-2019, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
What has be built?
Would developed and hired the contractors make you happy? That is defacto building something.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-06-2019, 11:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Would developed and hired the contractors make you happy? That is defacto building something.
OK let's start there. What has he actually been the developer on? It's my understanding that most of (and all recent) projects are just license agreements. Ala "post my name on your thing, pay me for the privilege." And of the buildings and properties that he owns, with most it's not like he took them from bare land and built a skyscraper. I own a home, but I didn't build it.

And of the properties that he did develop, it's my understanding that he doesn't actually oversee the building, his Trump Organization subordinates do (none of whom are employed by DHS, afaik).

To build a wall, DHS needs to go through federal procurement procedures. It's not like even if the full $25B got budgeted to build a full giant concrete wall that Trump would have anything to do with actually overseeing how it would be built.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-06-2019, 4:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
I own a home, but I didn't build it
Mexicans did. So technically they are the builders and should be the President of walls.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-06-2019, 6:14 PM Reply   
Lol anyone who still thinks Don is anything but a con who's been coasting on daddy's money and fleet of lawyers his whole life has their head in the sand.
Attached Images

Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-06-2019, 7:43 PM Reply   
A member of congress calling Trump a Mother F$cker on their first day in office is the first time I feel honestly represented in congress.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-06-2019, 10:27 PM Reply   
Classic WH disinformation trotted out on Faux news today where Sanders spouts nonsense about 4,000 terrorists stopped at the border and how the wall is necessary to stop them. Even the Faux news talking head wasn't buying it and pointed out that all the "Terror" suspects were stopped at airports not at the southern border where the wall is proposed. Ha ha so fun, she slithered off to her hole. Ironically turns out trump is making the country less safe because 30% of the TSA workers are not turning up to work because of the government shut down. MAGA!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-06-2019, 10:40 PM Reply   
In the same interview the dip**** said we are the only country that values life lol. Few too many twinkies.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-06-2019, 10:55 PM Reply   
Congratulations on the over 1 mil. views for the topic. President Trump has inspired America to be America again. Great job G.W. and those that chime in and have their
voice heard.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-07-2019, 5:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Congratulations on the over 1 mil. views for the topic. President Trump has inspired America to be America again. Great job G.W. and those that chime in and have their
voice heard.
the only thread that keeps WW going....
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-07-2019, 12:24 PM Reply   
Seems there still some witches to be hunted, a judge just granted a 6 month extension for the Muller team. In other news, seems the US is not pulling out of Syria anytime soon, John Bolton just told toddler trump that the grown ups make those types of decisions.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-07-2019, 12:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Seems there still some witches to be hunted, a judge just granted a 6 month extension for the Muller team. In other news, seems the US is not pulling out of Syria anytime soon, John Bolton just told toddler trump that the grown ups make those types of decisions.
The grown ups? The war monger Bolton who's wanted to bomb every nation for even looking at us cock eyed..you know what I can't even keep up with you loons. You're feelings on the matter are dictated solely by what the media tells you or if Trumps for it, you're suddenly against it. We get it, you're suddenly pro war to spite the cheeto. Bolton wants to invade IRAN ASAP, I guess we better listen to the grown up in the room....
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-07-2019, 12:38 PM Reply   
Wes: didn’t you hear the “Dog whistle” No more Memes !!!
Attached Images

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-07-2019, 3:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Classic WH disinformation trotted out on Faux news today where Sanders spouts nonsense about 4,000 terrorists stopped at the border and how the wall is necessary to stop them. Even the Faux news talking head wasn't buying it and pointed out that all the "Terror" suspects were stopped at airports not at the southern border where the wall is proposed. Ha ha so fun, she slithered off to her hole. Ironically turns out trump is making the country less safe because 30% of the TSA workers are not turning up to work because of the government shut down. MAGA!
4 living presidents said they did not talk to trump about a wall. He keeps getting caught lying and his cult keeps on believing him. Like the poor dumb bimbo who keeps believing her husbands lies that he isn't cheating on her. Trump treating the country like we are his dumb bimbos. Were not as dumb as the women he attracts.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...107-story.html

For the illegal that killed the cop...they should give him and his brothers and girlfriend a completely free helicopter tour over the Pacific. Be sure there is only one seatbelt for the pilot. Turn the helicopter sideways so they can get a good look at the water, fish food.

Im in favor of leaving Syria. Its not a good idea to leave w/o letting the guys fighting by your side know. Thats the part most pissed people off IMO.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-07-2019, 3:15 PM Reply   
Interview with Sarah Sanders.....
This was the exchange yesterday between the White House press secretary and “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace. In context, Wallace showed a clip of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen claiming that Customs and Border Patrol has stopped “over 3,000 what we call ‘Special Interest Aliens’ trying to come into the country in the southern border.”
WALLACE: But Special Interest Aliens are just people who come from countries that have ever produced a terrorist. They’re not terrorists themselves. And the State Department says that there is, quote, their words: no credible evidence of any terrorist coming across the border from Mexico.
SANDERS: We know that roughly, nearly 4,000 known or suspected terrorists come into our country illegally, and we know that our most vulnerable point of entry is at our southern border.
WALLACE: Wait, wait, wait – I know the statistic; I didn’t know you were going to use it. But I studied up on this. Do you know where those 4,000 people come – where they’re captured? Airports.
SANDERS: Not always.
WALLACE: At airports.
SANDERS: Certainly a large number –
WALLACE: The State Department says there hasn’t been any terrorists that they’ve found coming across the southern border with Mexico.
SANDERS: It’s by air, it’s by land and it’s by sea. It’s all of the above. But one thing that you’re forgetting is that the most vulnerable point of entry that we have into this country is our southern border, and we have to protect it. And the more individuals that –
WALLACE: But they’re not coming across the southern border, Sarah. They’re coming and they’re being stopped at airports.

The White House is peddling a lie. The president himself pushed the bogus claim at his rambling press conference on Friday, and others on his team, including Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, have done their best to get the public to believe it.
If Trump World is still capable of feeling shame, now would be an excellent time for some.

It cracks me up when people know they are being lied to and keep on believing the liar. Whats the name for that???
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-07-2019, 3:33 PM Reply   
I'm glad that's cleared up. Now we can all sleep easier knowing that everyone crossing the border has our best interest at heart. I wonder why other countries are so mean and and build walls and just let anyone live there?
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-07-2019, 3:35 PM Reply   
I'm glad that's cleared up. Now we can all sleep easier knowing that everyone crossing the border has our best interest at heart. I wonder why other countries are so mean and build walls and {not} just let anyone live there? ( I apologize for the typos)
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-07-2019, 4:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
The grown ups? The war monger Bolton who's wanted to bomb every nation for even looking at us cock eyed..you know what I can't even keep up with you loons. You're feelings on the matter are dictated solely by what the media tells you or if Trumps for it, you're suddenly against it. We get it, you're suddenly pro war to spite the cheeto. Bolton wants to invade IRAN ASAP, I guess we better listen to the grown up in the room....

I agree, it’s completely insane to rely on Bolton as the voice of reason.

Though I do disagree with the premise that EVERYTHING Bolton says must be wrong and that trump is therefore right because he disagrees with Bolton. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, two wrongs don’t make a right, etc etc.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-07-2019, 4:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
This is a great point and just shows the diversity of opinion in America. I was taught that marriage is for life and that cheating on your spouse is pretty terrible. But clearly there are others out there who see cheating / divorce as being respectful of the institution of marriage. Thanks for sharing!
https://www.facebook.com/mfamediagro...type=3&theater. Schumer probably paid hookers with tax dollars.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-07-2019, 4:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'm glad that's cleared up. Now we can all sleep easier knowing that everyone crossing the border has our best interest at heart. I wonder why other countries are so mean and build walls and {not} just let anyone live there? ( I apologize for the typos)
Why is it that government spending is shutdown, but boarders are open?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-07-2019, 4:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'm glad that's cleared up. Now we can all sleep easier knowing that everyone crossing the border has our best interest at heart. I wonder why other countries are so mean and and build walls and just let anyone live there?
Why would you say that? Im assuming they have their own best interest at heart. The point is that they arnt terrorists invading the border. Trump and Huckabee are saying terrorists are coming over the southern border, they are not. Like most people the illegals and terrorists fly in. I think you are missing the facts of the interview.
What other country builds walls? You mean China? The Great Wall?. Wasnt that built during the Ming Dynasty? 1300's? Sounds like a trump technological breakthru. He is a builder you know. Berlin wall is gone too. Remember, Reagan, a great Republican.... Mr. Gorbachev, Tear down this wall! Other than the 10 ft wall trump built around Obamas house, who is building walls?
Trump, a builder, LOL.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-07-2019, 4:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh I 100% agree that the US should strategically withdraw from Syria, that wasn't my point, my point was Trump has no idea how government works.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-07-2019, 5:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
https://www.facebook.com/mfamediagro...type=3&theater. Schumer probably paid hookers with tax dollars.
You should be embarrassed to post a link to a right wing propaganda facebook page.
You should be more embarrassed they are (making up a story) attacking Schumer on a topic Trump clearly owns. Paying off women. Like The Hulk calling someone Green, Ugly and badly dressed.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-07-2019, 5:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Why would you say that? Im assuming they have their own best interest at heart. The point is that they arnt terrorists invading the border. Trump and Huckabee are saying terrorists are coming over the southern border, they are not. Like most people the illegals and terrorists fly in. I think you are missing the facts of the interview.
What other country builds walls? You mean China? The Great Wall?. Wasnt that built during the Ming Dynasty? 1300's? Sounds like a trump technological breakthru. He is a builder you know. Berlin wall is gone too. Remember, Reagan, a great Republican.... Mr. Gorbachev, Tear down this wall! Other than the 10 ft wall trump built around Obamas house, who is building walls?
Trump, a builder, LOL.
Do you really believe that illegals and terrorists are not crossing the boarder or could that be bad information?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-07-2019, 5:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
I agree, it’s completely insane to rely on Bolton as the voice of reason.

Though I do disagree with the premise that EVERYTHING Bolton says must be wrong and that trump is therefore right because he disagrees with Bolton. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, two wrongs don’t make a right, etc etc.
I've never said Bolton was wrong on anything. He is in fact right on a lot of things, but we live in a world where the big punching first is frowned down upon. What exactly is Bolton right with here?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-07-2019, 5:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh I 100% agree that the US should strategically withdraw from Syria, that wasn't my point, my point was Trump has no idea how government works.
And you'd think he would by now. However, Trump didn't call for an immediate pick it all up & leave today.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-07-2019, 5:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
I've never said Bolton was wrong on anything. He is in fact right on a lot of things, but we live in a world where the big punching first is frowned down upon. What exactly is Bolton right with here?

That we aren’t going to up and leave on 30 days notice, like Trump said.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-07-2019, 5:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
That we aren’t going to up and leave on 30 days notice, like Trump said.
Trump never said we were leaving ASAP either. It was the leftist media that spun his comment like were just heading on out the door that day.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-07-2019, 5:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You should be embarrassed to post a link to a right wing propaganda facebook page.
You should be more embarrassed they are (making up a story) attacking Schumer on a topic Trump clearly owns. Paying off women. Like The Hulk calling someone Green, Ugly and badly dressed.
Not made up. Chuckie Schumer was on the Heidi Flies list of customers phone numbers. The question is weather or not they put a bag over his head and if he he used taxpayers funds for sex.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-07-2019, 6:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not made up. Chuckie Schumer was on the Heidi Flies list of customers phone numbers. The question is weather or not they put a bag over his head and if he he used taxpayers funds for sex.
LOL did your facebook friend tell you that? How much did they say Obama's grandma's pension was? You and Grant, two of a kind...
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-07-2019, 7:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Trump never said we were leaving ASAP either. It was the leftist media that spun his comment like were just heading on out the door that day.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...28854402256896

Watch HIS video announcing the withdrawal. We won, it's time to bring the troops home.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-07-2019, 8:42 PM Reply   
Calm down kiddies. Father will be speaking to us all from the WH on Tuesday night. I can’t wait for the Loony
Libs to start screaming at the sky!! Much laughter will ensue!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-07-2019, 9:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
No, true he didn't say ASAP, he said "Now!"
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-08-2019, 6:42 AM Reply   
Amazing you guys draw that correlation. He said they're coming back now. Not "coming, NOW". You people are reaching & looking for something that simply isn't there on this one.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-08-2019, 7:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Amazing you guys draw that correlation. He said they're coming back now. Not "coming, NOW". You people are reaching & looking for something that simply isn't there on this one.
Trump said "we have won against ISIS."

Bolton told Israel "we won't leave till after ISIS is defeated."

Please reconcile those two statements. All I can come up with that (in the President's mind) it's possible to win without defeating ISIS?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-08-2019, 7:06 AM Reply   
Trump could be 80% of the way to building his wall (more like a fence at that price) if he'd just ask Congress to take the $4B the US gives to Israel annually and divert it to border security.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-08-2019, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Trump could be 80% of the way to building his wall (more like a fence at that price) if he'd just ask Congress to take the $4B the US gives to Israel annually and divert it to border security.
Oh that sounds well thought out like most liberal ideas... NOT!