Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-04-2021, 9:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Absent among all this voter ID BS is the fact that I can transfer money between financial institutions online, but I can't vote online. If the issue of voter suppression is that you have to show up in person with an ID during limited hours and limited locations that make it very hard for people in certain demographics, then why not have online voting? Secure voting online would eliminate the biggest part of the voter suppression issue, which IMO is not having to have an ID, but having to appear in person because that's the only way to verify that you have an ID. But that gets distorted into the fake issue of people somehow not having IDs.
Ladies and gentlemen

The idiot of the day award goes to ............95SN

Hey dumbass , banks require multiple forms of identification to open accounts. I bet banks are now racist too.

No fraud in America .......ok.

Only around 600 self-identified non-U.S. citizens were mistakenly registered to vote through the state’s new automatic registration systems. OOOOOOPS. THERE GOES YOUR NO FRAUD CLAIM . States can’t even register people properly. The dead have been voting here in Chicago for years. Those are just the numbers they’ll admit too. Spare me your nonsense.

Furthermore every urban epicenter is littered with free transportation for minorities to the polls. Hell in Chicago they drive tour buses to the voting machines straight from the hood. Voting busses are shipped to every major minority community to register day of new voters and then take them to vote right there. . No ID no problem. Nobody can be refused. You know what my rural elderly in- laws got to get them to the polls ...........nothing. Oh sorry they’re in a rural prodominately, white , Republican area. No extra funding for your buses.

The only racism in voting is the amount of money spent by the state and city to get minorities to the polls while doing nothing for the predominantly white rural communities of the state.

Anyone who states there’s no voter fraud in this country is an idiot. The simplest way to eliminate the discussion , and keep the results as honest as possible , is to require an ID , that’s the quickest and most effective way to win your argument of no fraud. Yet here you are making arguments for the contrary. Making your argument for a process that increases those odds. Seems real sane.

Last edited by xstarrider; 04-04-2021 at 10:00 PM.