Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (LClakelanierGA)      Join Date: Aug 2013       08-24-2013, 11:11 AM Reply   
Hey ladies! I have been wakeboarding for about 14 years now, and have ridden on Lake Lanier for about 9 years. I'm in my thirties, married, have a career, and love to get out on the lake when time permits. I have always had a difficult time finding other women who like to wakeboard, wakesurf, ski, etc. I don't have a boat, but do have a few friends that go out very early on the weekends and I drive them in exchange for a ride. Im an experienced boat driver, If anyone is out there please speak up!! I would like to meet some of you ladies. ...

Last edited by LClakelanierGA; 08-24-2013 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old     (LClakelanierGA)      Join Date: Aug 2013       08-29-2013, 4:34 PM Reply   
Ok. How about a discussion topic?

Maybe this will get the discussion started. What types of summer wetsuits are girls wearing this time of year to help with the cooler air temperature on the morning rides? 1.5 mm, 2mm?

Old     (LClakelanierGA)      Join Date: Aug 2013       09-01-2013, 6:28 AM Reply   
Are there any women, girls, ladies, wives out there riding at the lake, Anyone..? If so, where is your favorite cove to ride and why?
Old     (KJ865)      Join Date: Nov 2013       11-27-2013, 6:45 PM Reply   
Hey girl! Just joined the sight... I learned to ride 2 summers ago and improved soo much this past summer (helps that my bf and several of our friends own boats haha) we live in Knoxville TN and ride every weekend it is nice...usually friday saturday and sunday! We are looking to go to the new cable park in GA- Terminus in the spring! Not sure how far that is from you but you should meet us there! I've only rode behind a boat so it should be interesting! And if you are ever in Knoxville we'd give you a pull for sure! We love girls that ride...we taught at least 10 girls this summer! :-)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk