Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-04-2012, 10:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
Attack the messenger when your argument is weak? Same old Same old . Tell me do you think this boat is legit ? Do you think it is an improvement over the 2011? Tell me the truth and I will respect your opinion even though you dont respect mine.
There is zero to respect for a man who is close to retirement age claiming pros can do similar tricks off a 60hp outboard, asking if any records were set, or asking if 1080s were done. Keep in mind the only way a 1080 was done in comp behind the G23 was a bs extra in the competition, not during a true run. Stop with loaded questions/comments, you might think its a cute way to get your point across but to most of us they clarify that your whole mission on this site is start arguments.

You are portraying the CC owner community is a terrible light with your posts on this forum. Like I said, take you crap back over to CCFan or PlanetNautique, even as a Nautique fan myself I think you have overstayed your welcome here.

And of course, you pick my statements to respond to; conveniently forgetting to address Harleys first W2W double flip. I dislike Mastercrafts, so you can't even accuse me of bias.
Old     (Bill_Dad)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-04-2012, 11:49 AM Reply   
MHunter. You have zero credibility and zero respect from many people in this forum . I believe this boat is an improvement over the last boat, you claim that pros could do it behind a 60hp boat, that statement shows your lack of wakeboard knowledge. I can tell you now that Harley could not do the w2w Indy tantrum behind theg23. I am not knocking the g23, but I think you have your capabilities mixed up with your ambitions. So what is your back ground with wake boarding,
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-04-2012, 2:37 PM Reply   
I love how Harleys dad is calling this guy out MHunter. It doesn't better on WW.
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-04-2012, 3:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_Dad View Post
MHunter. You have zero credibility and zero respect from many people in this forum . I believe this boat is an improvement over the last boat, you claim that pros could do it behind a 60hp boat, that statement shows your lack of wakeboard knowledge. I can tell you now that Harley could not do the w2w Indy tantrum behind theg23. I am not knocking the g23, but I think you have your capabilities mixed up with your ambitions. So what is your back ground with wake boarding,
Bill I thought this forum was a place to ask questions ,make statements or give opinions. I didn't know I was supposed to worry about credibility or ask for respect from the few here that choose to personally attack rather than give their own opinion. I am not the first to be subjected to the WW gauntlet or the last should I choose to quit. My capabilities or ambitions have nothing to do with my opinion. Its just that an opinion if you think its wrong then please correct me.

If you are Harleys father you must be very proud he is amazing . Hard to believe you would waste your time here especially on me.
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-04-2012, 7:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_Dad View Post
If harleys dad wants to join in on the fun, who are we to say if it's right or not? He probably thinks this is as entertaining as the rest of us.

With all due respect though, your comment that "harley could not do the w2w Indy (double i presume) tantrum behind the g23 is hard to believe. Harley looks to have that thing on lock right now, amazing. He did it behind the new star, his old star, and by the looks of the wake on the G23, he will do it behind that as well. I guess time will tell...
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       06-04-2012, 7:58 PM Reply   
^^^hes prob havin trouble over rotating on the G
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-04-2012, 8:46 PM Reply   
So the propaganda police have finally hit the MC board over on teamtalk. You can no longer call people out for their false clams of mis info and riders doing tricks for the first time ever because the new x star wake is that bad ass and its only because of that new tricks that have been done before behind other boats are now hitting the tour . I knew it would come but man not like that. Apparently when u post factual proof calling out MC payrolees after being a member for 9 plus years they just hit the delete button on your post and never explain y 4 times in a row. They just want to say its all because of the xstar.

Whether or not this boat truly does have a pro clean crisp wake remains to be seen. They rushed it out again and had issues at the first stop. I understand why they did. How can u have a mfg sponsoring one of the biggest tours not have their flagship boat pulling their comp? But yet again no one had time to get it dialed to pro caliber and the facts whwre in at stop 1 with a sub par performance yet again.
I do hope it gets dialed cuz these tricks n wakes are getting as massive as the stereo and pricetags
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-05-2012, 5:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
So the propaganda police have finally hit the MC board over on teamtalk. You can no longer call people out for their false clams of mis info and riders doing tricks for the first time ever because the new x star wake is that bad ass and its only because of that new tricks that have been done before behind other boats are now hitting the tour . I knew it would come but man not like that. Apparently when u post factual proof calling out MC payrolees after being a member for 9 plus years they just hit the delete button on your post and never explain y 4 times in a row. They just want to say its all because of the xstar.

Whether or not this boat truly does have a pro clean crisp wake remains to be seen. They rushed it out again and had issues at the first stop. I understand why they did. How can u have a mfg sponsoring one of the biggest tours not have their flagship boat pulling their comp? But yet again no one had time to get it dialed to pro caliber and the facts whwre in at stop 1 with a sub par performance yet again.
I do hope it gets dialed cuz these tricks n wakes are getting as massive as the stereo and pricetags
I didn't think you ever could over there. The MC Team is owned and operated for and by MC.
Anything deemed negative to MC or Positive to any other brand will be deleted. I have been following the thread you are referring to I'm surprised it lasted this long. I rarely post there but like all the forums if you dig deep enough you will find some useful information. At least here you can post your opinion without fear of deletion. You may get slammed but you wont get deleted.
Old     (kybool)      Join Date: Aug 2004       06-05-2012, 5:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
I didn't think you ever could over there. The MC Team is owned and operated for and by MC.
Anything deemed negative to MC or Positive to any other brand will be deleted. I have been following the thread you are referring to I'm surprised it lasted this long. I rarely post there but like all the forums if you dig deep enough you will find some useful information. At least here you can post your opinion without fear of deletion. You may get slammed but you wont get deleted.
Biased censorship for marketing purposes disqualifies them from being a credible forum. Just shut it down.
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-04-2012, 2:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post
There is zero to respect for a man who is close to retirement age claiming pros can do similar tricks off a 60hp outboard, asking if any records were set, or asking if 1080s were done. Keep in mind the only way a 1080 was done in comp behind the G23 was a bs extra in the competition, not during a true run. Stop with loaded questions/comments, you might think its a cute way to get your point across but to most of us they clarify that your whole mission on this site is start arguments.

You are portraying the CC owner community is a terrible light with your posts on this forum. Like I said, take you crap back over to CCFan or PlanetNautique, even as a Nautique fan myself I think you have overstayed your welcome here.

And of course, you pick my statements to respond to; conveniently forgetting to address Harleys first W2W double flip. I dislike Mastercrafts, so you can't even accuse me of bias.
Again your argument is weak. I never said pros can do similar tricks behind a 60hp outboard.
If you are going to quote me dont add words to twist the statement. So were any records broken or 1080s . The first PWT stop was the perfect time to showcase the new super boat but there were none to see less than 100 feet away. Why were there none on shore CC,BU,SC and MC had displays where was the star to compare to the G ? Why are there so few wake pics and the ones shown the wake is inconsistent at best. Instead of showcasing the new boat they seem to be hiding it. Why so secret is it still a work in progress?
I have never said I speak for anyone. Not the CC owner community, Not the Nautique company .Just my OPINION if you dont like it that's fine I may not like yours . I didn't know I had a welcome here to overstay or you had any authority to tell me to leave. Are you speaking for WW? I do enjoy these discussions but I think you take them too serious.
I congratulate Harley for the double he did he is the Shaun White of wakboarding. I dont think it was because of the boat more like in spite of it . What do you think?
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-04-2012, 5:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Again your argument is weak. I never said pros can do similar tricks behind a 60hp outboard.
If you are going to quote me dont add words to twist the statement. So were any records broken or 1080s . The first PWT stop was the perfect time to showcase the new super boat but there were none to see less than 100 feet away. Why were there none on shore CC,BU,SC and MC had displays where was the star to compare to the G ? Why are there so few wake pics and the ones shown the wake is inconsistent at best. Instead of showcasing the new boat they seem to be hiding it. Why so secret is it still a work in progress?
I have never said I speak for anyone. Not the CC owner community, Not the Nautique company .Just my OPINION if you dont like it that's fine I may not like yours . I didn't know I had a welcome here to overstay or you had any authority to tell me to leave. Are you speaking for WW? I do enjoy these discussions but I think you take them too serious.
I congratulate Harley for the double he did he is the Shaun White of wakboarding. I dont think it was because of the boat more like in spite of it . What do you think?
What did you mean then by "pros can make it happen behind a 60hp outboard?" Your circular logic is only trumped by your pathetic bias. As someone who hawks the Nautique brand so ridiculously, you end up indirectly speaking for the brand. As a Nautique enthusiast, your act makes me sick.

Last edited by MattieK27; 06-04-2012 at 5:55 PM.