Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-23-2020, 1:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Seems like you are describing the experience of being a minority (especially black) in America every day.
Just remember, "Your not black if you don't vote for Joe" So you are totally correct. Sounds like the left has already let the cat out of the bag, IF you don't do what they want you to do, you are now white! You are a free thinker, SHAME SHAME for not voting for the self righteous, elite that just now, openly stated, WE DECIDE WHAT YOU ARE!

BTW, am I black? Am I white? What color am I? Does it matter? Seems like it does.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-23-2020, 1:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
Whatever you thought was normal is long gone.
It doesn't have to be, it really doesn't, and It truly hurts to think how ashamed we will all feel after this mess destroys everything we built. Every time we tell our childrens children, about the time you could drive into any state you wanted without a check point, or the days you could go to a baseball game without sitting 6 ft apart, without having protective gear, without having your temperature checked, without have a screening card that shows what diseases you have. Its coming, its already started, and it will continue.

When you have to make a public statement to allow people to go to church, while you are allowed to get in line at the pot shop or liquor store, its already here, and I don't give a **** what side of the fence our political representatives are on, if they can pull this ****, they will pull any **** they want, and we will have to either fight our way out of it, or vote our way out. What direction do you think we will have to take?

Keep on giving and they will keep on taking.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-23-2020, 2:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Seems like you are describing the experience of being a minority (especially black) in America every day.
Ah yes. Black people. The people who LBJ called N-words and said he’d have “voting democrat for 200 years.” In reality, they’re the group who Trump has helped more than any president in history, including the half-black Obama.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-23-2020, 3:02 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=dougr;1997786]It doesn't have to be, it really doesn't, and It truly hurts to think how ashamed we will all feel after this mess destroys everything we built. Every time we tell our childrens children, about the time you could drive into any state you wanted without a check point, or the days you could go to a baseball game without sitting 6 ft apart, without having protective gear, without having your temperature checked, without have a screening card that shows what diseases you have. Its coming, its already started, and it will continue. /QUOTE]

Children's children??? All they have to do is come up with a vaccine and we go back to normal, they have already finished phase one and are going on to phase two with No problem getting people to sign up for the scientific study, could have a vaccine before the election. Two weeks before the election, Trump will say We have the Vaccine(truth) but Nobody will believe him, he has enough votes to win in 2020!
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-23-2020, 3:26 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=joeshmoe;1997789]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
It doesn't have to be, it really doesn't, and It truly hurts to think how ashamed we will all feel after this mess destroys everything we built. Every time we tell our childrens children, about the time you could drive into any state you wanted without a check point, or the days you could go to a baseball game without sitting 6 ft apart, without having protective gear, without having your temperature checked, without have a screening card that shows what diseases you have. Its coming, its already started, and it will continue. /QUOTE]

Children's children??? All they have to do is come up with a vaccine and we go back to normal, they have already finished phase one and are going on to phase two with No problem getting people to sign up for the scientific study, could have a vaccine before the election. Two weeks before the election, Trump will say We have the Vaccine(truth) but Nobody will believe him, he has enough votes to win in 2020!
Any vaccine developed will be questionable at best if they come up with it inside of Trump’s lifetime. Vaccines take a long time to develop. This is one of the things I get pissed at Trump about-whenever he talks about them having a vaccine soon. He may as well say like Joe you-ain’t-black Biden that they’re gonna cure cancer if he’s elected.

https://www.givingcompass.org/articl...xoC-UsQAvD_BwE
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-23-2020, 6:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Ah yes. Black people. The people who LBJ called N-words and said he’d have “voting democrat for 200 years.” In reality, they’re the group who Trump has helped more than any president in history, including the half-black Obama.
The 14th and 15th amendment of the constitution are on the phone to question this. Also the Voting Rights Act of 1965. How does promoting white supremacy from the WH help blacks? Suing to cancel Obamacare? How does removing or replacing anything the previous prez did assist blacks today? Rolling back 5 dozen or so environmental restrictions affect poor areas first. Are Devos educational policy helping black communities? Or referring to African countries as S hit hole countries his gift? Seems he has made a career out of hatred, racism, and discrimination. When your dad is KKK the apple dont fall far from the tree, right. Are you refereeing to current black unemployment numbers? Or are you referring to Kanye?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-23-2020, 6:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The 14th and 15th amendment of the constitution are on the phone to question this. Also the Voting Rights Act of 1965. How does promoting white supremacy from the WH help blacks? Suing to cancel Obamacare? How does removing or replacing anything the previous prez did assist blacks today? Rolling back 5 dozen or so environmental restrictions affect poor areas first. Are Devos educational policy helping black communities? Or referring to African countries as S hit hole countries his gift? Seems he has made a career out of hatred, racism, and discrimination. When your dad is KKK the apple dont fall far from the tree, right. Are you refereeing to current black unemployment numbers? Or are you referring to Kanye?
The ole “teach a man to fish.” Dems would rather keep them strung along by handing out fish for votes like a drug dealer to a junkie.

Maybe check what black employment was before the Kung Flu and then come back.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-23-2020, 6:32 AM Reply   
That tired old effort to call Trump a racist is such BS, but you guys keep trying to fling it. #demsstillfiringblanks
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-23-2020, 6:41 AM Reply   
Id just guess it was about 3% lower than white employment and paid abut 73% of white pay. Am i close? Im sure he also came out big on the recent murders of unarmed and innocent blacks in Georgia too. "Im sure there could be something on the tape we couldnt see"
Fish dont like polluted waters.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-23-2020, 6:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
That tired old effort to call Trump a racist is such BS, but you guys keep trying to fling it. #demsstillfiringblanks
No doubt that effort could all be wrong. Im open.
So, what has he done? Any Policy? Economic? Educational? Tax cuts for poor? Is he assisting any black republicans gain office? These are your current Republican House members, notice anything odd?
https://www.gop.gov/about/members/
Zero black reps. None. That has to signal something, just not sure it says trump has done more for blacks than any other prez in history. Help me out here bro.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-23-2020, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
I wasn't really commenting on anybody's particular role in what it means to be black, just pointing out that the sort of "errmagerd masks and thermometers" stress that you are describing at airports is the same kind of stress many minorities experience on the daily (getting tailed by store cops, getting pulled over, etc).

I'm basically agreeing with you that adding temperature checks at the airport will add stress to our lives. I was just pointing out that there are already folks who live with that sort of added stress, so we could probably take a cue from their experience.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-23-2020, 2:45 PM Reply   
Meanwhile, back in California.....
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-23-2020, 2:54 PM Reply   
Spent over 8 hours either on the boat or Waverunners today. Just a tad woozy now..... That doesn’t usually happen. Big crowds on the water in Sacramento. Restaurants open now. Finally... Great people watching. Saw way more skin than I wanted to. Some women need to know when to say no to that butt floss. Literally saw a 250 lb heifer in a thong. Ew.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-23-2020, 11:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Id just guess it was about 3% lower than white employment and paid abut 73% of white pay. Am i close? Im sure he also came out big on the recent murders of unarmed and innocent blacks in Georgia too. "Im sure there could be something on the tape we couldnt see"
Fish dont like polluted waters.
That BS about their pay being lower for doing the same job is just that. It’s also BS when they try to say it about women too. Black unemployment had never been lower than with Trump before the Kung Flu.

All your party can do is talk with a fake southern accent and pander every two years to the black community. That’s a huge problem for the dems now. Blacks are onto you.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-23-2020, 11:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
I wasn't really commenting on anybody's particular role in what it means to be black, just pointing out that the sort of "errmagerd masks and thermometers" stress that you are describing at airports is the same kind of stress many minorities experience on the daily (getting tailed by store cops, getting pulled over, etc).

I'm basically agreeing with you that adding temperature checks at the airport will add stress to our lives. I was just pointing out that there are already folks who live with that sort of added stress, so we could probably take a cue from their experience.
I don’t think that’s a good parallel, but I’ll give you an E for effort.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-24-2020, 2:08 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=joeshmoe;1997789]
Quote:
It doesn't have to be, it really doesn't, and It truly hurts to think how ashamed we will all feel after this mess destroys everything we built. Every time we tell our childrens children, about the time you could drive into any state you wanted without a check point, or the days you could go to a baseball game without sitting 6 ft apart, without having protective gear, without having your temperature checked, without have a screening card that shows what diseases you have. Its coming, its already started, and it will continue. /QUOTE]

Now, there is news they can't even test the vaccine because the number of UK cases is falling too quickly, hope the same happens in the United(divided)States!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/oxford-sc...100847254.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-24-2020, 3:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
That BS about their pay being lower for doing the same job is just that. It’s also BS when they try to say it about women too. Black unemployment had never been lower than with Trump before the Kung Flu.

All your party can do is talk with a fake southern accent and pander every two years to the black community. That’s a huge problem for the dems now. Blacks are onto you.
Hey jet ski guy, You failed (again) to say why yor grifter has been the greatest president in history for blacks. You wanna just admit now there is NOTHING that he has done? That just because ALL unemployment numbers were down that you thought you could just slide that lie in? Please, we are not FOX viewers. You have zero fact to make that claim. You have zero credibility. Clearer everyday why you support the congenital liar in DC.
Con-gen-it-al- adjective, a disease or physical defect from birth.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-24-2020, 4:23 AM Reply   
Why don't we let the decision be stated by black people and keep the white people out of saying, What he did or didn't. If you are not Black, I don't think you have any say in this. So lets stop and let someone who is black chime in.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-24-2020, 4:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey jet ski guy, You failed (again) to say why yor grifter has been the greatest president in history for blacks. You wanna just admit now there is NOTHING that he has done? That just because ALL unemployment numbers were down that you thought you could just slide that lie in? Please, we are not FOX viewers. You have zero fact to make that claim. You have zero credibility. Clearer everyday why you support the congenital liar in DC.
Have you checked your vision lately? Need me to repeat it a third time? Unemployment for blacks was lower than any time in history. Need me to say that again? There was also some prison reform as well, but I can’t remember the specifics on that.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-24-2020, 4:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why don't we let the decision be stated by black people and keep the white people out of saying, What he did or didn't. If you are not Black, I don't think you have any say in this. So lets stop and let someone who is black chime in.
I’m comfortable waiting to see what they do in the polls. I’m betting it’s gonna shock a lot of people to witness a blexit. Dems are gonna lose their minds when the plantation is half empty.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-24-2020, 5:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
No. You failed to comprehend or acknowledge it. I’ll say it a third time for you. Black unemployment was at its lowest in history than ever before-including when the half-black Obama was prez. Now, just pause and let that sink in. That’s a fact. No spin needed. A simple fact. Too bad if you don’t like it. He also did some prison reform, but I can’t remember the details.

Oh, and your “congenital liar in DC” plagiarism is hilarious because, as you well know, Hannity labeled Schiff as such probably 6-8 times a day for months. Proof that you DO watch Fox, you probably DO know right from wrong and DO consciously choose wrong. Shame shame shame.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-24-2020, 6:02 AM Reply   
Just how racist of a comment was Biden's "you ain't black" comment? Could anyone pander more? How much more obvious is it that dems believe people can't think independently and have to be treated as cattle, in their rightful lot? How much more divisive can a political party be?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-24-2020, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
No. You failed to comprehend or acknowledge it. I’ll say it a third time for you. Black unemployment was at its lowest in history than ever before-including when the half-black Obama was prez. Now, just pause and let that sink in. That’s a fact. No spin needed. A simple fact. Too bad if you don’t like it. He also did some prison reform, but I can’t remember the details.

Oh, and your “congenital liar in DC” plagiarism is hilarious because, as you well know, Hannity labeled Schiff as such probably 6-8 times a day for months. Proof that you DO watch Fox, you probably DO know right from wrong and DO consciously choose wrong. Shame shame shame.
Prison reform? How many people did that affect? That it?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...b05_story.html

Released 3100 inmates? Isnt that what libs do?
Nothing else? I dont think that qualifies him to be the greatest president in history for blacks. Im sure of it.
Black unemployment came down as ALL unemployment came down, he didnt do anything extra for black Americans.
I listen to Hannity all the time, so i can hear 1st hand the foolishness he uncorks. Its probably more like several dozen times a day he uses the phrase, thought I would use it on the Greatest Liar in the history of the country. Fit well and much more accurate. Hannity last week was still on Obamagate, even after its been thoroughly debunked. FOX folks still believe it. There was a poll last week, 40% Fox viewers believe COVID was started by Bill Gates and he has some evil master plan to control people thru the future vaccine. Those are your people. Gotta admit those fools are Fing sheep. Headed to slaughter if Trump/Hannity give the word. They would all be dosing on Hydroxy if that were the instruction...Or a Civil War if thats the marching orders they received. They are true believers. Cults.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-24-2020, 9:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just how racist of a comment was Biden's "you ain't black" comment? Could anyone pander more? How much more obvious is it that dems believe people can't think independently and have to be treated as cattle, in their rightful lot? How much more divisive can a political party be?
Racist, eh probably not. Pandering? No doubt, its politics. Pandering comes with the territory. I mean trump pretends he is religious. Couldnt quote the bible with a gun to his head tho. Think he has ever owned a gun? Gone shootin? Not a chance, hes a rich coastal elite living in penthouses his entire life. He is a suit, the opposite of his supporters. He would literally despise 95% of the people who vote for him. Can you see trump spending a weekend with the deplorables? lol. Suckers.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-24-2020, 10:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
No. You failed to comprehend or acknowledge it. I’ll say it a third time for you. Black unemployment was at its lowest in history than ever before-including when the half-black Obama was prez. Now, just pause and let that sink in. That’s a fact. No spin needed. A simple fact.
Strawman argument. Obama lowered black unemployment more than Trump. Intelligent people understand that the claim it's the lowest in history is meaningless without full context, which includes prior trends.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-24-2020, 12:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just remember, "Your not black if you don't vote for Joe" So you are totally correct. Sounds like the left has already let the cat out of the bag, IF you don't do what they want you to do, you are now white! You are a free thinker, SHAME SHAME for not voting for the self righteous, elite that just now, openly stated, WE DECIDE WHAT YOU ARE!

BTW, am I black? Am I white? What color am I? Does it matter? Seems like it does.
Exactly. The democratic party has so many problems and Biden is the clear signal they don't plan on fixing any of them.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-24-2020, 1:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Strawman argument. Obama lowered black unemployment more than Trump. Intelligent people understand that the claim it's the lowest in history is meaningless without full context, which includes prior trends.
Lol exactly, typical markj bullchit.

Obama took black unemployment from the 16.8% he inherited from Bush down to 7.8%. Trump came in riding the momentum and even then only from 7.8% down to 6%, for a whopping 1.8% change. Derp derp.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-24-2020, 3:52 PM Reply   
Life goals.....

https://www.facebook.com/10032229798...4927/?vh=e&d=n
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-24-2020, 5:46 PM Reply   
Hey now. You libtards gotta figure out how yer gonna spin the black unemployment thing far better than you have to me if you wanna have a chance at a Biden victory. Wait. Did I just mention an oxymoron? Biden victory? Lol yep.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-24-2020, 6:04 PM Reply   
Anybody think the suggestion the US resume nuclear weapon testing is a good idea?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-24-2020, 6:06 PM Reply   
Better yet and more importantly, y’all need to figure out how yer gonna put someone in place that doesn’t make a fool of himself within 7 minutes of exposure time. That seems to be Biden’s limits before a handler has to give him the hook and save him from further embarrassment. Someone please tell me if I’m exaggerating even a little bit. I’d love to see him showing competence for at least a ten minute span. Meanwhile, Trump clearly wants out of the shackles of any speech writers and wants to spew whatever is on his mind-which is usually 20 different things..... Most 73-74 year olds are WAY slower than him at that age.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-24-2020, 6:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Anybody think the suggestion the US resume nuclear weapon testing is a good idea?
That’s a great question except none of us here are even remotely qualified to answer it-except for some meaningless, knee-jerk response. There are so many top secret reasons for and against it. What is the scope? Where would it happen? Can I buy a ticket to see it or will it be on Netflix? Can they do it on 4th of July since all the libtard states will probably still be on lockdown? That would sure be a nice consolation prize for those fools who are dumb enough to comply with those libtard lockdown orders.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-24-2020, 8:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Better yet and more importantly, y’all need to figure out how yer gonna put someone in place that doesn’t make a fool of himself within 7 minutes of exposure time.
True. It's a brave new world tho, 7 mins is a long time in trumps world.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-24-2020, 8:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
That’s a great question except none of us here are even remotely qualified to answer it-except for some meaningless, knee-jerk response
Uh huh, were you better qualified to pass judgement during Obama's presidency?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-25-2020, 12:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Where would it happen?
Is there a reason you think it wouldn't be at the nuclear test site? Sure we haven't tested anything there since 1992, but it's a secure facility with the resources to conduct an underground test. Not sure why we'd test anywhere else?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-25-2020, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
That would sure be a nice consolation prize for those fools who are dumb enough to comply with those libtard lockdown orders.
Immature narcissist's way to move thru life during a pandemic. These are the idiots i avoid at all costs. They dont understand. They think they're smart. They can do what ever they want with zero concern for anyone else. They whine when they dont get their way. Just children that never grew up. Embarrassments to their families. Like the one guy at costco last week, everyone wearing a mask but one fool. They kicked his azz out. Its soo easy, put a mask on and STFU you get everything you want. Act the fool, get kicked out. Whine about it, look how unfair the world is.
Stay at home orders saved more lives than just about anything. Those thinking these rules are somehow stupid, made for someone else must feel they are so important to the world they have to be out and about playing. 100,000 dead but im gonna stomp my feet and cry and whine until i can go out and play. @pretendpatriots or *pussynotpatriot
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-25-2020, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Immature narcissist's way to move thru life during a pandemic. These are the idiots i avoid at all costs. They dont understand. They think they're smart. They can do what ever they want with zero concern for anyone else. They whine when they dont get their way. Just children that never grew up. Embarrassments to their families. Like the one guy at costco last week, everyone wearing a mask but one fool. They kicked his azz out. Its soo easy, put a mask on and STFU you get everything you want. Act the fool, get kicked out. Whine about it, look how unfair the world is.
Stay at home orders saved more lives than just about anything. Those thinking these rules are somehow stupid, made for someone else must feel they are so important to the world they have to be out and about playing. 100,000 dead but im gonna stomp my feet and cry and whine until i can go out and play. @pretendpatriots or *pussynotpatriot
LOL! Great post. Shows how willing you are to give up your liberty for a junk science reason. Just propaganda. You make a nice little Brownshirt. Hardly a pandemic. When this is over, you’ll see there was more damage and death caused by the shutdown than the virus. Still waiting for an honest acknowledgement and response to how you mitigate the total destruction of life, liberty, the economy, marriages, other relationships etc. calling everyone names who have to back to work or lose everything only shows how out of touch you and your authoritarian party are. Keep hiding like a pus$y in your house and get back to sanding like the biatch you are.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-25-2020, 12:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
LOL! Great post. Shows how willing you are to give up your liberty for a junk science reason. Just propaganda. You make a nice little Brownshirt. Hardly a pandemic. When this is over, you’ll see there was more damage and death caused by the shutdown than the virus. Still waiting for an honest acknowledgement and response to how you mitigate the total destruction of life, liberty, the economy, marriages, other relationships etc. calling everyone names who have to back to work or lose everything only shows how out of touch you and your authoritarian party are. Keep hiding like a pus$y in your house and get back to sanding like the biatch you are.
This is kinda funny, my primary care doctor and wife work at same group. both at walmart this morning, we ran out of coffee, neither wearing a mask. Its self control or you wear it properly, if properly worn, its not a bad thing. I wear one for work, but worn incorrectly, its so much worse. So you see someone touch their mask then touch everything else, then touch it again, then move it, then pull it down, then touch more ****.

Don't touch your face, put your fingers in your mouth, lick your fingers. etc. I have to laugh, when you are trying to open the little bag to put fresh produce in and the person next to you, pulls down their mask, licks their fingers because they cant open the fing bag. Use the moisture off the produce you pick up to wet your fingers, then you can open the bag.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-25-2020, 4:29 PM Reply   
Yep. Masks are a joke like most liberal, symbolic-but-meaningless gestures. I believe it was CNN who had a NYC ER doc that said they now know how to avoid it and they’re not so scared to work around Kung Flu positive peeps any more. He said 99% of all cases are transferred by hand to eyes, nose and mouth. The way to avoid it is clean your hands and don’t touch your face with unclean hands. He also said you’d have to have heavy, prolonged exposure to catch it in the air. That last part was news to me because I’ve been trusting some msm sources. Silly me.

On top of all that, more than half the deaths are in old folks’ homes. The thing that ticks me off is that we’ve had to wait this long to get this info out. We should have had people back to work a month ago.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-25-2020, 5:15 PM Reply   
Brilliant, Libtard Gov. Whitmer’s husband busted for trying to name drop in order to have the marina get their boat out for them, despite his own wife’s direct order to stay in place over the weekend. In fact, she specifically said she didn’t want people to “swarm northern Michigan for the holiday“. She and her husband permanently live 150 miles away from their boat and they were trying to do EXACTLY what she ordered others not to do.

Think about this for just one minute. The most ridiculously and dangerously authoritarian governor in the country..... her husband, who is clearly a brain donor, uses his wife’s name... his wife, the woman who threw the wet blanket on the entire state’s holiday weekend... uses his wife’s name as though he’s gonna cut in line to get their boat out before other people who called first....

They’re not even supposed to be anywhere near the area according to her own made-up, BS rules!

Best part of the story is the marina said, “F-you. Other people are ahead of you and we don’t have time to get your boat out for the weekend.” LOL! I love how you reap what you sow!

Last edited by markj; 05-25-2020 at 5:22 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-25-2020, 5:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Is there a reason you think it wouldn't be at the nuclear test site? Sure we haven't tested anything there since 1992, but it's a secure facility with the resources to conduct an underground test. Not sure why we'd test anywhere else?
I don’t know anything about it. I was being facetious. Looks like you did some homework. You would know more than me.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-25-2020, 5:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
You would know more than me.
That's a universal statement for all occasions
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-25-2020, 5:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
That's a universal statement for all occasions
Derp.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-26-2020, 3:50 AM Reply   
Anyone remember the fake video that CNN kept playing? It was a computer-generated video showing two people in a grocery store. A person sneezes in one aisle and you watch the sneeze gradually creep like the stink of a big fart up and over the shelves into the next aisle. It kinda looked like that movie “The Blob” how it completely enveloped the person in the next aisle. A pretty effective scare tactic that temporarily worked on people and continues to work on stupid liberals.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-26-2020, 4:11 AM Reply   
...and then we have winners like this guy wearing a mask in a convertible.
Attached Images

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-26-2020, 4:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
...and then we have winners like this guy wearing a mask in a convertible.
Yeah on one end of the spectrum are the folks itching to have a fight about their right to not wear a mask in Costco, and on the other end of the spectrum are the people who wear masks driving around by themselves.

Moderation in all things folks!

(that looks like a Fiat 124 abarth... fun miata based go cart)
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-26-2020, 5:57 AM Reply   
Another winner in her car yesterday with a plastic shield covering her face. Besides being liberal sheep that believe everything the MSM tells them, who are these people???
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-26-2020, 6:00 AM Reply   
You make some strange assumptions (as usual). When I come out of the gas station and jump in the car to drive 3 blocks down to the supermarket, I don't bother taking my mask off either.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-26-2020, 6:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah on one end of the spectrum are the folks itching to have a fight about their right to not wear a mask in Costco, and on the other end of the spectrum are the people who wear masks driving around by themselves.

Moderation in all things folks!

(that looks like a Fiat 124 abarth... fun miata based go cart)
Miata-based? Man, there is NO WAY any man should ever be caught driving one of those.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-26-2020, 6:44 AM Reply   
The President is a horrible and disgusting person with serious mental issues. What he's doing to this poor man is terrible, even compared to his usual pathetic and vile behavior.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/twitte...lori-klausutis
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/26/u...ck-dorsey.html
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-scarbor...151446375.html
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ed/5257828002/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-26-2020, 7:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
The President is a horrible and disgusting person with serious mental issues. What he's doing to this poor man is terrible, even compared to his usual pathetic and vile behavior.

Mess with the bull and you get the horns. Those two jugheads have been attacking and lying about Trump 24/7 for years now. Not saying it’s right. It isn’t, but that’s the sandbox they play in.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-26-2020, 7:06 AM Reply   
That’s the thing that drives you lefties so nuts-is the fact that Trump punches back. You guys got so used to being able to bully anyone you wanted. Homey don’t play dat.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-26-2020, 7:14 AM Reply   
Sorry maybe you misread. What exactly did this poor widower do to Trump to deserve this treatment?
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-26-2020, 7:40 AM Reply   
Well its pretty easy to "push back" against widowers on Twitter you see.
Widowers should be bullied, right, mAgA bros! That will show them.
Trump is just an evil creature animated.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-26-2020, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sorry maybe you misread. What exactly did this poor widower do to Trump to deserve this treatment?
Maybe. Just to be clear, you're saying Trump attacked a poor widower out of the blue, for no reason at all? Just a random attack like pitbulls are known for?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-26-2020, 9:22 AM Reply   
If you'd read any of the links you'd know the grieving husband has done nothing to Trump or anyone else involved. If you can't see what Trump's doing is fundamentally obscene, there's something (further) wrong with you.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-26-2020, 9:23 AM Reply   
Quote:

What amazes me is the supposed conservative establishment which purport to hold the traditions of what a President is and how they behave as sacristan don't seem to have a problem with the depreciation of the office. The blatant hypocrisy is revolting. Not that the dems are any different, it's just a shameful example of how corrupt the entire political institution is.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-26-2020, 9:26 AM Reply   
Anyone wanna try to spin Gov. Witless' husband's name-dropping attempt to cut in line and get their boat out that only made them look like BIGGER douches for pulling a "do as I say, not as I do" move? That's a hot potato if there ever was one. Typical leftist hypocrisy. LOL Then you wonder why everyone hates you so much.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-26-2020, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
What amazes me is the supposed conservative establishment which purport to hold the traditions of what a President is and how they behave as sacristan don't seem to have a problem with the depreciation of the office. The blatant hypocrisy is revolting. Not that the dems are any different, it's just a shameful example of how corrupt the entire political institution is.
Yep, there's no difference in how Obama dealt with things vs. how Trump does
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-26-2020, 9:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
That's a pretty fair assessment-even if I'm somewhat guilty of it. There's no short way to fairly explain that one. There's an important chronology to it. It starts with the left and then the right stooped down to their level. Trump is the leader of the movement. It's much more complicated than that, but it's 101 degrees here now and I gotta get some H2o time to chill. I'll circle back later.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-26-2020, 9:59 AM Reply   
FYI, under the American disability act, you may not be able to wear a mask, and asking or someone to put one on , will make you no longer WOKE and you would not want that. Its also against HIPPA to ask why they cannot, and its illegal to remove them from a pubic space. This again, is very dangerous for those WOKE. So don't pull a KAREN
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-26-2020, 11:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
FYI, under the American disability act, you may not be able to wear a mask, and asking or someone to put one on , will make you no longer WOKE and you would not want that. Its also against HIPPA to ask why they cannot, and its illegal to remove them from a pubic space. This again, is very dangerous for those WOKE. So don't pull a KAREN
I mean I know that this is intended to be some MAGA doublespeak humor, but does anyone really thing that Trader Joes or Costco owes a HIPPA obligation to their customers?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-26-2020, 11:26 AM Reply   
It's HIPAA. And this is tired stupid magacrap that's been spreading over the weekend. There is no hipaa violation here. And pretty sure doug meant public, not pubic (but no way to be sure).
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-26-2020, 11:44 AM Reply   
Lovely.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/faceboo...Waf8P-iLOvtfGg
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-26-2020, 11:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
It's HIPAA. And this is tired stupid magacrap that's been spreading over the weekend. There is no hipaa violation here. And pretty sure doug meant public, not pubic (but no way to be sure).
lol, yes public, and HIPAA, and the post was a joke, not to be accurate, but its also wrong to kick someone out of an establishment for not wearing a mask. A person could have a problem, or already have had it, so while we fear what we do not know, its also true that most people do not know how to wear a mask properly. So I would rather a person not wear a mask, and keep their hands off their face, vs putting a mask on someone who continually touches it then everything else.

If you ask someone, in a work environment, what health issue they have that stops them from wearing a mask, at work, that is a violation. You cannot ask them what the issue is, you can only request that they get a letter from their health provider stating they have an "issue' that prohibits the wearing of a mask for health reasons.

Here is the Act

Please note that the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has released guidance that indicates that an employer may require employees to wear PPE, such as a facemask, that is designed to reduce the transmission of the coronavirus during the pandemic, but where an employee with a disability needs a related reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the employer should provide these, absent undue hardship.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-26-2020, 11:50 AM Reply   
So, if you cannot wear a mask, due to health issue, the employer has to provide alternative options. or work within a safe environment. i am not sure I agree with all of this, but i do think we are 50/50 on masks vs no mask. IF you are sick, yes, coughing, sneezing, or have allergies, then yes. but if you watch people at the grocery story, its a nightmare.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-26-2020, 11:54 AM Reply   
Amazing how people still don't understand that wearing a mask is not just for the person wearing it - it's mostly for others to prevent your talking/coughing etc from spreading germs. East asian countries' culture has this concept ingrained already - people wear masks when they have colds, flu, you name it. Not to protect themselves DUH but as a courtesy to others.

Hilarious how conservatives wail and moan about bakers being able to refuse to bake a cake for a gay couple but if a business refuses entry and/or service to those not wearing a mask during a pandemic they flip the shoe to the other foot lol.

Also, your claims are untrue.
http://blogs.hcpro.com/osha/2012/02/...ies-and-hipaa/
https://www.insider.com/anti-mask-pr...irement-2020-5
https://themighty.com/2020/05/ada-hi...asks-covid-19/
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-26-2020, 11:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
So, if you cannot wear a mask, due to health issue, the employer has to provide alternative options. or work within a safe environment. i am not sure I agree with all of this, but i do think we are 50/50 on masks vs no mask. IF you are sick, yes, coughing, sneezing, or have allergies, then yes. but if you watch people at the grocery story, its a nightmare.
Also remember that covid contraction has a lot to do with concentration and time of exposure. This is why supermarket workers are at much higher risk than patrons. Once again, for the general public mask-wearing is about protecting others, frontline workers especially. But conservatives are too self-absorbed to get it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-26-2020, 12:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Also remember that covid contraction has a lot to do with concentration and time of exposure. This is why supermarket workers are at much higher risk than patrons. Once again, for the general public mask-wearing is about protecting others, frontline workers especially. But conservatives are too self-absorbed to get it.
Yeah, that ... and depriving you of oxygen so the mind control from the 5G is more effective.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-26-2020, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, that ... and depriving you of oxygen so the mind control from the 5G is more effective.
All the better for Billy Gates to inject his microchips into you with his vaccines, my pretty!!!
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-26-2020, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
i don't know if the people i have seen yelling and screaming at people for not wearing a mask are left of right, I have seen both sides, yelling for not wearing it, and for telling others to not wear one. I have yet to ask, I am guessing its not a political issue for 99% but a fear issue. If you have a mask on, it will (in concept) help protect others from whatever you may have, but if the mask is being touched then you increase the risk of spreading whatever you have. lol So we are back to the basic problem, people do not know how to wear a mask.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-26-2020, 12:16 PM Reply   
Your confusion stems from misinformation. It would be great if our president among others would stop spreading such misinformation and let the experts do the educating. There are numerous reasons why surface contact is less of a concern than the virus going airborne.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-26-2020, 12:17 PM Reply   
ok ? do you get a cart from the parking lot of from the cart line inside the store? do you wipe it down? do you pick up the spray bottle that, 300 people have just picked up after pulling their masks down to scratch their nose, then pick it up? Again, watching KAREN pull down her mask to lick her fingers to open the bag for her fresh produce, while touching everything in her cart, in the fruit pile, then handing it to the cashier.lol
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-26-2020, 12:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Your confusion stems from misinformation. It would be great if our president among others would stop spreading such misinformation and let the experts do the educating. There are numerous reasons why surface contact is less of a concern than the virus going airborne.
Surface contact is much less, as long as its distance, from the object, is far enough away. If I lick my fingers, then touch the cooler handle, then you touch the wet handle, its 10 times worse than the person who sneezes 6 ft away, and some spray hits the surface. Yes the mask is a great idea, but it increases facial touching 10 fold. So don't touch your face, or the mask, or other people. or anything at this point.

I suggest everyone is blue states close down, for at least 3 to 5 years. Its the right thing to do

And I am technically purple because i have a blue state and a red state option. Is that politically correct? Don't know, i don't think i am WOKE or awake, or is it WAKE, I cant keep up. too many rules about the rules when I am in the BLUE, while living in the RED, its much different, not saying I don't like things about both, but I do see an overall difference, with respect to each other. I see people in the BLUE are very critical of others, more open to be judgmental while in the RED, not so much. I always thought it would be the opposite, but there is a politeness in the RED that is lost in the BLUE.

Maybe not to a large group of transvestites marching down main street, past the baptist church on sunday with @ssless chaps on, while in the BLUE people would be less insulted I guess.

Last edited by dougr; 05-26-2020 at 12:29 PM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-26-2020, 12:24 PM Reply   
You're not going to fix stupid, in case you were wondering. I mean just look at mark - some people are beyond help.

And yes I do get a cart from inside the store where the staff are busy spraying and wiping them down. I also use a clorox wipe I bring in to touch it and push it around. No spray bottles are touched - the staff are doing that (maybe you need better/smarter stores). Again, surfaces are easier to mitigate and minimize than airborne particles.

Masks don't increase face touching 10 fold. Look at the stats of how many times a day people touch their face (pre covid).

And maybe if the blue states shut down for 3-5, they'll start to approximate the red state economies lol
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-26-2020, 12:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
You're not going to fix stupid, in case you were wondering. I mean just look at mark - some people are beyond help.

And yes I do get a cart from inside the store where the staff are busy spraying and wiping them down. I also use a clorox wipe I bring in to touch it and push it around. No spray bottles are touched - the staff are doing that (maybe you need better/smarter stores). Again, surfaces are easier to mitigate and minimize than airborne particles.

Masks don't increase face touching 10 fold. Look at the stats of how many times a day people touch their face (pre covid).

And maybe if the blue states shut down for 3-5, they'll start to approximate the red state economies lol
In the grocery store, in the BLUE, they have spray bottles and people spraying. BTW, get the cart in the parking lot, UV kills it in minutes, see I helped you learn something UV does not miss, unless its nighttime, then you should not be out and about in the BLUE. Its dangerous. go home, lock you doors. lol its safe in the RED, we all have guns, so no one wants a shootout.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-26-2020, 12:58 PM Reply   
I live in a red state bub. Well I may have to amend that statement after november lol.

And yes i'll always grab a cart outside if there is one (haven't seen one yet, but wifey hits the super more than I do).
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-26-2020, 1:12 PM Reply   
Look at this idiot. He has put himself in a logical choke hold. Twitter isn't allowed to disagree with Potus because "free speech". Free to say what POTUS approves of apparently. Lol.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-26-2020, 1:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
TOTAL COMPLETE BULL$HIT according to the NYC ER docs, on the front lines, who were interviewed a few days ago.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-26-2020, 1:59 PM Reply   
Amy cooper pulled a crazy Karen on a bird watching black man, (also a comic book editor, sounds like a dangerous one) in the ramble, (that sounds kinky) LOL this is too good to be true. thank god they both had their masks on. He told her to put the dog on a leash, she, obviously emotionally upset, that a black man told her to be respectful of the ramble, lost her job and her dog.lol

Last edited by dougr; 05-26-2020 at 2:02 PM.