Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       01-21-2020, 2:39 AM Reply   
After 50 years my Chiefs are in the Super Bowl. Hell yes!!! have fun stopping #15 Niners.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2020, 2:57 AM Reply   
Ya. There’s even a slim chance I might feel bad when the Niners beat the Chiefs.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       01-29-2020, 12:19 AM Reply   
I heard that the mayors of each city made a bet over the Superbowl. Kansas City mayor agreed to send a rack of BBQ ribs if the 49ers win. The mayor of San Fransisco agreed to come poop on the sidewalk in Kansas City if the chiefs won.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-29-2020, 1:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
I heard that the mayors of each city made a bet over the Superbowl. Kansas City mayor agreed to send a rack of BBQ ribs if the 49ers win. The mayor of San Fransisco agreed to come poop on the sidewalk in Kansas City if the chiefs won.
Hahahahaha! Now thatís funny right there. Go Niners!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-02-2020, 4:12 PM Reply   
The Chiefs wanted to go to the White House. Richard Sherman said he wouldn’t go. He was right.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-02-2020, 5:38 PM Reply   
lulz
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-03-2020, 2:43 AM Reply   
Disgusting halftime show. Bummer to lose, but glad it was to KC. Niners had it won until the last 5-6 mins. Oh well. They’ll be really good next year too so lots of fun times ahead. I won $450 in two pools. Not bad.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-03-2020, 5:48 AM Reply   
CHOOOOOOOKE CITY!!!!!!!

Kyle Shanahan now has lost the two biggest leads in Super Bowl history. Enjoy going back to the dumpster fire Santa Clara. Jimmy G is garbage in crunch time. 3/11 and 36 yards in the 4th Q. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Remember the last time the 49ers lost in the SB?
Here is every 4th quarter drive by Kyle Shanahan calling the plays in the SB:
3 plays, fumble
6 plays, punt
4 plays, punt
5 plays, punt
3 plays, punt
7 plays, turnover on downs
2 plays, INT
Hopefully Jimmy G can close the deal with a pornstar when he gets home, but I doubt it.

Congrats to the Chiefs and Andy Reid. Well deserved.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-03-2020, 6:48 AM Reply   
Yes the Stripper 1/2 Time show was pretty funny. Good ol family entertainment. You know some of the NFL execís were nervous that J lows big Ass was gonna bust a spanks seem! LOL
I was cracking up at Demi singing the national Anthem. That chick was so spray darkened Iím waiting for the Social Justice Warriors to claim she was in Black Face. LOL speaking of fake people JayZ and His wife. Sat during the national anthem. These people are trash
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-03-2020, 7:19 AM Reply   
Solid work by the Trumpster although pretty sure 90% of the country has no idea what state Kansas City is in too.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       02-03-2020, 7:32 AM Reply   
To be fair there is a Kansas City, KS and Kansas City, MO but the Chiefs stadium is in MO. The Chiefs are Super Bowl Champs!!! Poor Mark, all that trash talk just to blow it in the 4th quarter to Mahomie! One of my favorite memes so far.
Attached Images
 
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-03-2020, 7:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Yes the Stripper 1/2 Time show was pretty funny. Good ol family entertainment. You know some of the NFL execís were nervous that J lows big Ass was gonna bust a spanks seem! LOL
I was cracking up at Demi singing the national Anthem. That chick was so spray darkened Iím waiting for the Social Justice Warriors to claim she was in Black Face. LOL speaking of fake people JayZ and His wife. Sat during the national anthem. These people are trash

trash. right?
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/pol...239913588.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-03-2020, 8:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
CHOOOOOOOKE CITY!!!!!!!

Kyle Shanahan now has lost the two biggest leads in Super Bowl history. Enjoy going back to the dumpster fire Santa Clara. Jimmy G is garbage in crunch time. 3/11 and 36 yards in the 4th Q. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Remember the last time the 49ers lost in the SB?
Here is every 4th quarter drive by Kyle Shanahan calling the plays in the SB:
3 plays, fumble
6 plays, punt
4 plays, punt
5 plays, punt
3 plays, punt
7 plays, turnover on downs
2 plays, INT
Hopefully Jimmy G can close the deal with a pornstar when he gets home, but I doubt it.

Congrats to the Chiefs and Andy Reid. Well deserved.
I'll take making it to the SB and losing compared to sitting on the couch and watching like the Shehawks. You'll also be underneath us both games next year, having to take it from us. Enjoy!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-03-2020, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
To be fair there is a Kansas City, KS and Kansas City, MO but the Chiefs stadium is in MO. The Chiefs are Super Bowl Champs!!! Poor Mark, all that trash talk just to blow it in the 4th quarter to Mahomie! One of my favorite memes so far.
I know, right?? Gotta admit that is a good meme. Remember the one where Sherman's face changed to horror when RW threw that INT to Butler to lose the SB? THAT was one for the ages. That one will live forever in infamy. The most heartbreaking, embarrassing SB loss in recent memory.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-03-2020, 8:29 AM Reply   
Imagine giving up 21 unanswered points to close out the last 6 minutes of a SB. Gotta sting. Especially when the team is supposed to be a "great defense".

I can't and even fathom a total collapse like that. Good think Kyle has dealt with this time of choke job before
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-03-2020, 9:10 AM Reply   
I still vividly remember witnessing the weeping, gnashing of teeth and looks of TOTAL SHOCK AND DESPAIR on the faces of bandwagon Shehawks fans (widely accepted as the most universally hated fans in the history of the NFL) like it was yesterday. So funny. Couldn't have happened to a better group of people. You don't see that sort of thing going on with Niners fans. We're not sore-losing, sore-winning, one-hit-wonders, desperate like that. We're already moving on. Heart felt congrats to Andy Reid and his classy Chiefs as well as their fans. Go enjoy your victory and all the pomp. You earned it.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-03-2020, 9:32 AM Reply   
Congrats to Santa Clara for winning one more post season game than the Hawks. You really outdid yourselves this post season and in traditional Whiner fashion, choked the game away when it counted most. Hope you enjoyed your season because in two years your stadium will have more Hawks fans than Santa Clara fans again. It's nice that Seattle Fans can make a trip down to sunny Cali every year for a home game.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-03-2020, 9:55 AM Reply   
Just in case anyone is wondering here are some historical facts since the turn of the century:
Hawks 26 playoff games - 3 Superbowls - 1 Ring
Whiners 14 playoff games - 2 Superbowls - ZERO Rings and one tip

Serious question is Alex Smith the best 49er QB since Steve Young?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-03-2020, 11:26 AM Reply   
Meanwhile, Pete-The-Cheat and most of the Seahawks team is still passed out on the couch from their food and booze-induced comas on Super Bowl Sunday...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-03-2020, 11:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Congrats to Santa Clara for winning one more post season game than the Hawks. You really outdid yourselves this post season and in traditional Whiner fashion, choked the game away when it counted most. Hope you enjoyed your season because in two years your stadium will have more Hawks fans than Santa Clara fans again. It's nice that Seattle Fans can make a trip down to sunny Cali every year for a home game.
Choked? Choking is calling a pass play on the one yard line when you have Lynch and then throwing an INT.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-03-2020, 1:00 PM Reply   
^^^What are you even talking about? I've blocked any and all memories of that play from my brain. Took lots of therapy but I'm over it. Really I am. I'm completely over it. I haven't even thought about it once today. Well till now...damn it! WHY!?!?!?!?!?! Just run the ball!!!!!

But really I'm over it. Really.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-03-2020, 1:10 PM Reply   
My brother and nephew were at that game... Sitting near the 5 yard line when it happened. Bragging like Seahawks fans the whole time until... Karma knocked and all was right in the world. Those 15 minutes of fame timed out.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-04-2020, 4:19 AM Reply   
Lol. Richard Sherman in the last 7 minutes of his past two Superbowls has been out scored 28-0. Yikes.

I'll take 15 minutes of fame with a ring, thank you very much.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       02-04-2020, 6:28 AM Reply   
Richard Sherman got torched. Thanks Davante - https://www.espn.com/blog/green-bay-...i3wLUgNwhdoMZQ
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-04-2020, 8:14 AM Reply   
That dumpster fire in Santa Clara was started by Sherman getting torched.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 4:45 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us