Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (sixx352)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-03-2015, 2:54 PM Reply   
Its a new year and new 2015 season. I've been asked by the owners of Triple X surf to help find new riders for the 2015 season male and female Outlaw/Pro Riders for Wakesurfing divisions. If you are not familiar with Triple X Surf I've helped them find their team riders since 2009 including myself who got my first taste of a sponsorship off a WakeWorld thread like this in 2008.

I've helped find current team riders of the 2014 season The Witherell Bros Aaron and Grant. Past riders with their very first sponsorship Trevor Miller and Ashley Kidd. All these riders started with Triple X and have grown in the sport from there and have made their own paths. I've also help find a few others in the sport as well who ride for other companies or have a foot in wakesurifng like Rob Harrington, Cole Sorensen , Jason Zirnite, and Morgan Lohmeier.

Triple X is looking to add to their team for 2015 and asked me to search for the next rising star in wakesurfing once again. If you are a driven rider who wants to work with a great family owned company who will do more for you the more you do for them. Its time to act now.

Depending on your character and stoke level they will determine your sponsorship level. We all started out lat the bottom and proved ourselves to the higher sponsorship levels. It will be up to you on what your sponsorship will be the harder you work for it. You will automatically get a Free board and gear. Along with Team Rider discount on all the products Triple X sells. All team riders get a free condo to stay in on trips to Coasta Rica in the off season at the Triple X House in Matapalo, Coasta Rica short drive to Tamarindo. Also, free place to stay in Jacksonville, FL where Triple X is based out of to ride whenever you want. Your comp entry fees, flights, and hotels can be fully paid for the season but you must show them what you can do to get those perks as well as bonuses for podium finishes. Along with contacts for other sponsorship connections. Speaking from experience while I was sponsored back in the day I never had to pay for a flight or entry fees due to my performance on reping boards and gear to others on my local lakes. I got paid to wakesurfing pretty cool deal for a teenager.

If this sounds like something your interested in being apart of contact me via e-mail sixxind@gmail.com or call/txt (208) 869-8116 if you would like to talk more about changing your future in wakesurfing. It changed mine the day I joined Triple X Surf never thought it would take me to the places I've been and meet the people I know now because of wakesurifng and replying to a thread like this. Good Luck in 2015.
Old     (tmill)      Join Date: May 2011       01-03-2015, 5:48 PM Reply   
If you want to be part of something great jump on this! Nick is a great guy and Tim at TripleX is even better. With out both of these people I definitely would not be we're I am today in wakesurfing.