Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (Rob17)      Join Date: Oct 2010       04-24-2015, 8:08 AM Reply   
Ok, I really appreciate a company that goes out of the way to get something done that is not always part of the bargain.
Nick has always been willing and able to field questions, opinions, knowledge, hints, and help to many of my requests.
His replies to phone calls and emails is fantastic. Always willing to help and gets his products to you when he says he will or earlier. I sure like doing business with him.
Thank you Nick for all the help!

Oh yeh, I don't even own one of his boards.....
Old     (you_da_man)      Join Date: Sep 2009       04-24-2015, 8:46 AM Reply   
Nick is the real deal in customer service. Fast email replies, phone calls if needed for more detail. My custom Chaos board I purchased was delivered to me by Nick at an Austin, Tx restaurant when Nick had a prior meeting he was committed to. The meeting ran longer than he thought so he showed up with the board in his car.
Old     (Bert12)      Join Date: Mar 2014       04-24-2015, 9:05 AM Reply   
I just want to chime in and agree with the OP. Nick has been great to deal with from the start. Awesome boards, and even better customer service. My friends and I all surf on Nick's boards, and love them. He has always responded quickly, and gone above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with the sale. I am ordering a custom board this year, and can't wait for it to get here.

Also want to point out that Chaos is who you want to order from. My friend googled Shred Stixx, and contacted the "other" d-bags by mistake. There is another thread explaining why this is a bad idea, so I won't go into detail, but suffice it to say, Bad Idea. Lies, BS, and snake oil crap. Luckily we straightened out my friend, and now that he's dealing with Nick, he couldn't be happier.

Can't recommend him enough!

Last edited by Bert12; 04-24-2015 at 9:08 AM.
Old     (scuba_steve)      Join Date: Oct 2013       04-25-2015, 9:31 AM Reply   
As a retail shop that carries Chaos boards I'm constantly in contact with Nick and can attest to his customer service. He is always quick to answer any emails or phone calls and keeps me up to date on all orders both for the shop and custom boards for customers.

If I have any questions regarding board design, construction or repair he is a wealth of knowledge and has no problem going into full detail to ensure my questions are completely answered. If a customer has questions/concerns about finding the right board for their skill set, size and boat wake he has been extremely helpful the same way he is on here.

Thanks Nick!
Old     (Chaos)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-27-2015, 11:46 AM Reply   
WOW thanks for all the kind words. I am just here to help. I've been blest to have a career in surfing and it has been a big part of my life since I was like 12 years old. Always happy to help as much as I can.

Nick