Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (jwweathers)      Join Date: Aug 2011       06-30-2013, 3:08 PM Reply   
Any serious wakeboarders in the Hunstville, AL area? My brother and I like to get on the water as much as possible on weekdays late afternoon and weekends early in the am. Would love to meet some wakeboarding brethren.

-Jeff
Old     (WheelerWake)      Join Date: Mar 2013       06-30-2013, 7:36 PM Reply   
pm sent
Old     (corerider)      Join Date: May 2008       07-01-2013, 8:38 AM Reply   
There a a few of us dedicated boarders, but this year seems to have brought out a bunch of new riders that have no clue... (powerturning and erratic tow lines) We have a crew of about 12 people that ride mostly during the week after work that leave out from the Port of Triana (10 miles down river from Ditto) or dawn patrol sets on the weekends. I usually put in at Ditto, but haven't gotten out much this season. Much of my time has been spent at local events lately.

I saw in another thread you ride an MB or MasterCraft. Haven't noticed the MB, but have seen some MCs that I've thought were new to the area. If you see an all black SANTE, black/red SANTE, or black/red MC you will run into my crew. July 13th there will be a huge river party either upriver or down from Ditto (haven't pinned down location yet) that you can meet all the crew. Probalby won't get any riding in, but a good chance to have fun and meet folks.
Old     (jwweathers)      Join Date: Aug 2011       07-01-2013, 10:32 AM Reply   
Sounds good. We will look for you guys. We are usually either in an all white MC 205V or a Blue/Black MB F21. We will be leaving from the arsenal (very close to Triana) today around 4. you are welcome to come out.

Jeff
Old     (jrw160)      Join Date: Oct 2006       07-01-2013, 12:31 PM Reply   
I saw the all white 205v parked at the new buildings in front of gate 9 last week. It looked like a 2003. We are usually out between triana and civilian rec. We should be out there tomorrow afternoon in a black and red 210.
Old     (the_fish)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-03-2013, 9:42 AM Reply   
We ride and hit rails at least 3 days a week in Guntersville if you are willing to drive about 35 min. No where to ride on weekends unless its before 10 or just before dark. PM me or BamaLurker if you want to ride. He's probably lurking around here somewhere.
Old     (BamaLurker)      Join Date: Dec 2011       07-08-2013, 1:57 AM Reply   
That I am fish! If you guys wanna shred just shoot me a text 256 302 6456.
Old     (Bamabonners)      Join Date: Jul 2011       07-12-2013, 11:26 AM Reply   
Did i meet you the other day at Honeycomb on Guntersville? I was breifly talking to a guy with a MB (blue and black), I had a new X2 with me....

I work on the arsenal. we like to go out later in the day as well (less fishermen and tubers), but usually out of Honeycomb. Hit me up if you see a Blue/gray/white X2.
Old     (mattwake10)      Join Date: Feb 2014       01-05-2015, 3:25 AM Reply   
Guntersville or Huntsville needs a cable park.