Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (brianinpdx)      Join Date: Aug 2009       07-31-2011, 2:02 PM Reply   
Ok, guys, I thought I'd post up some pics from this weekends Float party at the NWWSA surf event held up on lake Sammamish. It was great to meet some of the faces on here.

Bottom line is the party was off the hook, the sun was out and the music was sync'd up so loud that it was heard with so much authority it turned heads all around the lake.

Special thanks to everyone that made the trip and some of the industry people from Bakes Marine Center, Rockstar, and Divine Marine Audio for putting this all together.

Feel free to post up some pics but lets keep them reasonable eh? Here's my all audience selection.

Hate-Pain: I swear If I wasn't married I'd be asking you for a hook up with your woman's sister! and hats off for BBQ'ing right in front of the police officers! wish I got a pic of that.

Diggs: Happy anniversery. Glad you joined us. Theres a special photo in here for you.

To all you guys that asked for help tuning your boats--- glad to help out!

-Brian
Exile Audio

Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-31-2011, 8:26 PM Reply   
Wow great time and thanks for coming out everyone who made it.

Hate - That was some of the funniest $#it I've seen in a while. A group of people getting questioned by 4 park rangers and a Sheriff which just so happened to be standing 2 feet away from your BBQ. You say F it and decide you're hungry, go fire up the BBQ, throw your brats on there, and smoke them out. You should have seent them scatter it was hilarious.

Had a great time and good to meet people, the stereo Link was fun while it lasted. Guess there is to much of a good thing.

Just wish my knee and my nose had as great of a time as I did

At least I have several great stories to tell from the weekend madness.
Old     (brianinpdx)      Join Date: Aug 2009       07-31-2011, 9:43 PM Reply   
Someone has to have a photo of Hate working the BBQ. That was a hell of a way to chase them off...
Old     (jdhart73)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-01-2011, 12:16 AM Reply   
holy crap this looks like it was a blast.... I hate the fact that I live in Kansas right now!!
Old     (bullit4888)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-01-2011, 8:20 AM Reply   
Great to meet you Brian. Thanks for all the tuning advice
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-01-2011, 8:55 AM Reply   
Ha ha... Awesome pics. Damn Ranger Rick.....
Hate - Good to meet you finally and nice looking boat.

I come walking up on this tie off from the main parking lot and probably had to walk 1/2 mile to where the boats were tied off on the beach and you could hear word for word what the stereos were playing. Sounded great all linked up.
Old     (brianinpdx)      Join Date: Aug 2009       08-01-2011, 11:11 AM Reply   
SaltX15 -You the guy that just finished your install with those WS485's and Eclipse amplifier? I saw a lot of boats that day but if so....great install man. Glad to help ya out. I think you'll like those 485's once you put 5x the power on them!

Cheers!

-Brian
Exile Audio
Old     (bill_airjunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-01-2011, 11:27 AM Reply   
Is that little blonde given us the shocker??
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-01-2011, 2:28 PM Reply   
LOL! Hey, man can't live on drink alone.

Brian, you just love a woman who isn't afraid to break out the vodka before noon

Diggs, thanks but I'm not sure if you mean my boat, the girls on it or both.

Nu Bu, we all were banged up and bruised too, not one of us came away unscathed.

All in all a really great really fun event that never got out of hand. Just good people and good beats!