Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-02-2021, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Whether a plane gets shot down or not, the killing spree will happen, thanks to your boy abandoning our people. The method by which they die is just semantics. Speaking of planes, if it wasn’t for Glenn Beck’s organization that raised over 30 million in a matter of days to fund the private humanitarian effort, over 5,000 people would still be there that they flew out of there. The truly sickening part of this is knowing that Biden (or his handlers) made these choices consciously. Do you get that? They left people and equipment there on purpose.
Then I guess YOU should be sucking off Glenn Beck. Dont worry, he can leave something there on purpose. Are the fine folks Glenn brought back moving into your basement? lol.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-02-2021, 8:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Then I guess YOU should be sucking off Glenn Beck. Dont worry, he can leave something there on purpose. Are the fine folks Glenn brought back moving into your basement? lol.
...said the idiot who can't say one word to defend the incompitence of who he voted for. You are a stone cold loser. Just like your boy, Biden.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-02-2021, 8:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
It's pretty bad when private citizens have to go do the job that should be done by the lame as$ government that we have now. You guys are all a bunch of derelicts.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-02-2021, 9:58 AM Reply   
The Fact that Democrats are so willing to Defend Biden @ Every Mis Step is just so Maddening. You guys are so set on “Winning a Argument” you forgot what you are defending. Example: I’m Upset that we left all the weapons behind to attack us and the people we were supposed to help. We armed the Taliban to where they are a Legit armed terrorist force. We gave TANKs, Blackhawks, Airplanes, Hellfire Missiles and tons of other stuff these guys NEVER had. SN95 says “we leave behind weapons in every war” Wow that’s your Excuse! What a Dong F”big Tard! Complete F’ing Idiot.
My feeling would be the exact same if TRUMP did exactly what Biden did I would be Just as pissed and I would even be calling for him to step down, and so would the Majority of TRUMP supporters. On the flip side you dumb ass Democrats are so HIGH on your own fart smell and your so stubborn and afraid of your VP your willing to lie and cover for your President. What happend to your “silence is violence” war chant. You F tards are silent