Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-07-2019, 11:46 AM Reply   
Thanks. The simple answer is he is doing everything a criminal would do because that is what he is.
Why do they not have to abide by legal federal subpoenas? We have laws for a reason.
I dont think Dems are "looking" for a crime. The crimes are clearly spelled out in the redacted Mueller report. Over 700 federal prosecutors say there is plenty there to prosecute. The full report will provide the evidence used in formulating the findings plus whatever else Barr redacted. McGahns testimony is in the report. Since Barr has already perjured himself and refuses to comply with Federal subpoenas, we need Mueller in congress to explain his report. Congress is doing their job, trump doing everything legal and otherwise to obstruct and the foolish GOP will follow him down the hole. I have a rule to live by when you are in a hole, stop digging.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-07-2019, 12:49 PM Reply   
I though this was finally over?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-07-2019, 1:01 PM Reply   
That was the plan, problem is eventually the redacted report was released.
It raised a lot of questions when the report did not read like Bill Barrs PR release(s).
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-07-2019, 10:23 PM Reply   
It's funny how you talk about laws, but want Barr to break them & throw laws out by releasing the unredracted report to appease the lunatic liberal lynch mob. Derp. You & your fellow lefties inventing laws & rules as you go & what he can & can't do. Get your crying about this out now cause you're gonna lose your **** when the IG report & declass happen
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-08-2019, 6:37 AM Reply   
There is no law that says Barr cannot release the report. The entire country has been waiting for it. Trump said he wanted it released...until he didnt. Congress has subpoenaed its release. That is the rule of law. You cant say "no" to a federal subpoena, IMO they know there is just more evidence that makes the grifter look worse than he already does. If there isnt more evidence and the report shows Individual -1 in good light it would have been released just like every other investigation in the past. The GOP, WH and Justice Dept are attempting to play by Nixon rules, we know how that worked out.
Bill Barr was asked while under oath, Van Hollen: "Did Bob Mueller support your conclusion?"
Barr: "I don't know whether Bob Mueller supported my conclusion."
Bear in mind: this testimony made before the Senate by William Barr, after we learned about a letter sent to Barr by Robert Mueller, in which he observes that:
"The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon on March 24th did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office's work and conclusion."
So…in other words, not only did Barr know that Mueller recognised that his summary was a mischaracterisation of the conclusions of the Mueller Report, Barr thereafter lied about it to Congress. He did know whether Robert Mueller supported his conclusion: because Mueller clearly indicated that he did not.
Call into question the validity of his testimony? He lied to Congress.
Thats called breaking the law. Or do you think the evil Deep state asked too difficult a question and it was a "Perjury trap"? This is a cover-up, clearly.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-08-2019, 6:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
There is no law that says Barr cannot release the report. The entire country has been waiting for it. Trump said he wanted it released...until he didnt. Congress has subpoenaed its release. That is the rule of law. You cant say "no" to a federal subpoena, IMO they know there is just more evidence that makes the grifter look worse than he already does. If there isnt more evidence and the report shows Individual -1 in good light it would have been released just like every other investigation in the past. The GOP, WH and Justice Dept are attempting to play by Nixon rules, we know how that worked out.
Bill Barr was asked while under oath, Van Hollen: "Did Bob Mueller support your conclusion?"
Barr: "I don't know whether Bob Mueller supported my conclusion."
Bear in mind: this testimony made before the Senate by William Barr, after we learned about a letter sent to Barr by Robert Mueller, in which he observes that:
"The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon on March 24th did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office's work and conclusion."
So…in other words, not only did Barr know that Mueller recognised that his summary was a mischaracterisation of the conclusions of the Mueller Report, Barr thereafter lied about it to Congress. He did know whether Robert Mueller supported his conclusion: because Mueller clearly indicated that he did not.
Call into question the validity of his testimony? He lied to Congress.
Thats called breaking the law. Or do you think the evil Deep state asked too difficult a question and it was a "Perjury trap"? This is a cover-up, clearly.
Go do some research homie, there are several laws that prevent Barr or the president from just fully releasing the report. In fact, I posted all the statues on that several pages back. The rest of your rant is nothing but conjuncture & hearsay laden with half truths & incorrect facts. If he lied to congress, there'd be a lot more than the typical leftist hubris. Bottom line is you & the leftist masters you parrot have NOTHING and are terrified of what's coming from the other investigations.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-08-2019, 7:30 AM Reply   
I posted the testimony word for word. How is that conjuncture or hearsay or half truths? Thats the def of perjury. Are you disputing that? or where I wrote "IMO"?
I have zero concern for "other investigations". If investigations turn up wrong doing then heads roll. I support the truth and Law enforcement whether it supports "my side" or not.
The bottom line is Barr/the grifter/GOP are conspiring to obstruct the truth from the American people. To get the confirmation, Barr said he would be as transparent as possible. He has acted as defense atty for trump, his job is to represent the American people. He and trump are the people who are acting terrified. IE...blocking every WH staff from testimony, Blocking McGahn from testifying, Blocking Mueller from Testifying, Mnuchin refusing to supply subpoenaed documents, Suing Deutsch Bank and Cap1 to keep them from complying with subpoenaed info.....who looks terrified? Use some common sense man. You seem bright.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-08-2019, 8:16 AM Reply   
We need a successful businessman to run the country. LOL. Biggest loser in the country.
https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...-money-832667/
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-08-2019, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
I have zero concern for "other investigations". If investigations turn up wrong doing then heads roll. I support the truth and Law enforcement whether it supports "my side" or not.
Yet they keep throwing out that straw man because it's an idiot's defense.

Anyone surprised that Trump was only able to make money by scamming others? Gee, who could have seen that in his character.

There was a guy in his 40's that rode at the cable who was busted for a pretty sizable business scam. If only he had inherited $400M from daddy he might of been President.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-08-2019, 12:45 PM Reply   
fly 135, who do you like to 2020, who is your pick? What will that person do? Clinton is the real president, do you think she should be the next pres. I want your take, as you seem to be very "on top" of this with 95sn. please understand WE walmart, low hanging fruit people need to understand. Thank you
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-08-2019, 1:24 PM Reply   
Clinton, lol.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-08-2019, 2:04 PM Reply   
I will pick someone who isn't a blatant con man, liar, and self aggrandizing imbecile. When we get close to the election we'll all know who that is. Since virtually anyone is better than Trump in that regard it's a wide field.

I'm really curious as to what is "on top of this". Do you mean because I quickly pegged Trump as all of the above back in 2016? But I also over estimated the intelligence of the American people when I thought they would too. You see, it's not about everyone else who might be or might have been President. It's about Trump and the person he is. I find it disrespectful to the nation to put him in the WH. It portrays Americans as idiots, even though it was a minority of voters who put him there.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-09-2019, 1:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
I posted the testimony word for word. How is that conjuncture or hearsay or half truths? Thats the def of perjury. Are you disputing that? or where I wrote "IMO"?
The bottom line is Barr/the grifter/GOP are conspiring to obstruct the truth from the American people. To get the confirmation, Barr said he would be as transparent as possible. He has acted as defense atty for trump, his job is to represent the American people. He and trump are the people who are acting terrified. IE...blocking every WH staff from testimony, Blocking McGahn from testifying, Blocking Mueller from Testifying, Mnuchin refusing to supply subpoenaed documents, Suing Deutsch Bank and Cap1 to keep them from complying with subpoenaed info.....who looks terrified? Use some common sense man. You seem bright.
Both the Mueller report and Barr's summation can be found on the internet. Anyone can read them to see whether Barr misrepresented Mueller's conclusions. Try reading them.

There have been few criticisms that Barr was wrong on his interpretation that there was no collusion and not enough evidence to indict on obstruction of justice.
But now you & your banana republic leaders are calling for Barr to resign or be impeached for not regurgitating the unproven allegations against Trump. Your problem is Barr acted too much like a federal prosecutor rather than a tabloid reporter trafficking in allegations that did not amount to criminal conduct. Few more weeks till the AG & IG sink the lefts ship for good with declass being the icing on the cake.

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-09-2019, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Both the Mueller report and Barr's summation can be found on the internet. Anyone can read them to see whether Barr misrepresented Mueller's conclusions. Try reading them.

There have been few criticisms that Barr was wrong on his interpretation that there was no collusion and not enough evidence to indict on obstruction of justice.
But now you & your banana republic leaders are calling for Barr to resign or be impeached for not regurgitating the unproven allegations against Trump. Your problem is Barr acted too much like a federal prosecutor rather than a tabloid reporter trafficking in allegations that did not amount to criminal conduct. Few more weeks till the AG & IG sink the lefts ship for good with declass being the icing on the cake.

Obviously I have read them and agree with Mueller. Barr gave a defense atty spin to Muellers report on 2 separate occasions prior to releasing the report. Barr is supposed to represent all Americans, not one grifter. Mueller called him on it, in writing. Barr went further and lied to congress about not knowing if Mueller agreed with Barrs summary. There are time and date stamps on the report, Barrs summary, his second PR stint prior to releasing the report and his testimony in front of congress. Its open and shut, no wiggle room.
Wombat, 700 Federal prosecutors have come forward to say that they ALL would have called for prosecution had trump not been pres. How do you come up with" There have been few criticisms that Barr was wrong..." 700 is "few"? Its black and white. Good luck with the IG investigation of the investigation. Its comical to think that anyone pushing this cares one F about page or popadaupalous or anything other than misdirect.
Banana republics are ruled by dictators, thr grifter is doing everything he can to make the usa a banana republic...He has cut off WH reporting (2 updates from SHS for 2019), he just jacked the press passes to almost all WH reporters. He communicates one way, by tweet. He is hiding from every type of congressional oversite. He isnt even a good grifter. Wait, the only reason there are " unproven allegations against trump" is because he is holding on to the full report and underlying evidence. Release the report and prove innocence, or not. His tax documents got leaked and shows he has been the single biggest loser in the entire usa. If you keep the blinders real tight, you wont see all the red flags.

Last edited by 95sn; 05-09-2019 at 10:08 AM. Reason: spelling
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-09-2019, 1:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Obviously I have read them and agree with Mueller. Barr gave a defense atty spin to Muellers report on 2 separate occasions prior to releasing the report. Barr is supposed to represent all Americans, not one grifter. Mueller called him on it, in writing. Barr went further and lied to congress about not knowing if Mueller agreed with Barrs summary. There are time and date stamps on the report, Barrs summary, his second PR stint prior to releasing the report and his testimony in front of congress. Its open and shut, no wiggle room.
Wombat, 700 Federal prosecutors have come forward to say that they ALL would have called for prosecution had trump not been pres. How do you come up with" There have been few criticisms that Barr was wrong..." 700 is "few"? Its black and white. Good luck with the IG investigation of the investigation. Its comical to think that anyone pushing this cares one F about page or popadaupalous or anything other than misdirect.
Banana republics are ruled by dictators, thr grifter is doing everything he can to make the usa a banana republic...He has cut off WH reporting (2 updates from SHS for 2019), he just jacked the press passes to almost all WH reporters. He communicates one way, by tweet. He is hiding from every type of congressional oversite. He isnt even a good grifter. Wait, the only reason there are " unproven allegations against trump" is because he is holding on to the full report and underlying evidence. Release the report and prove innocence, or not. His tax documents got leaked and shows he has been the single biggest loser in the entire usa. If you keep the blinders real tight, you wont see all the red flags.
Full report is available for the democrats to go read. Problem is, they have to sign in to read it. Not a single one of them has bothered to read it. They do not want their name on the registry as to prove they read the whole thing. The information is out there for the communist party to read. They are interested in a narrative because it is much better for politics than it is for the truth. 2 more years and we vote the communists out of power, hopefully never to return.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-10-2019, 2:19 AM Reply   
95, you've been talking yourself in circles for months. You're caught up in the theatrics, the hysterics, you're an uber conspiracy theorist about a debunked conspiracy but now the conspiracy is that there was a conspiracy & it was covered up an only, ONLY if you get to see his tax returns will the conspiracy get put to bed. Your head has got to hurt.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-10-2019, 6:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
95, you've been talking yourself in circles for months. You're caught up in the theatrics, the hysterics, you're an uber conspiracy theorist about a debunked conspiracy but now the conspiracy is that there was a conspiracy & it was covered up an only, ONLY if you get to see his tax returns will the conspiracy get put to bed. Your head has got to hurt.
Unfortunately we know that is not true either. I love it and think it is sad at the same time when people believe this stuff. The only reason they want his taxes is to find another narrative to attack on. If he was outside the law on his taxes, the IRS (especially after Obama and company got caught targeting Republicans) would have been up in his poop hole in a second. They only had a few decades to catch him doing something crooked and it certainly would have came up in his security investigations. politics is not truth, it is narratives.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-10-2019, 7:06 AM Reply   
Yep. They will just try to show that he used legal loopholes to reduce his taxes and vilify it.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-10-2019, 7:21 AM Reply   
Mueller refuses to testify under oath. Why is that? What is he hiding? You'd think if he had something he would want to race down there share it with everyone to make sure this evil president, breaker of chains, father of dragons & Russian collusion is removed from office!!!! WTF??? Clearly Trump has dirt on him & Mueller has been compromised....
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-10-2019, 7:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Unfortunately we know that is not true either. I love it and think it is sad at the same time when people believe this stuff. The only reason they want his taxes is to find another narrative to attack on. If he was outside the law on his taxes, the IRS (especially after Obama and company got caught targeting Republicans) would have been up in his poop hole in a second. They only had a few decades to catch him doing something crooked and it certainly would have came up in his security investigations. politics is not truth, it is narratives.
What we are all seeing is the demotwits weaponizing congress & using it's power for opposition research. Their demand for the full redacted report has nothing to do with using it against Trump, they want to see who is all under investigation on the left. They know Trouble is coming & need to do everything they can to try & delegitimize that too.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-10-2019, 7:33 AM Reply   
So when Trump says China is paying all the tariffs he just whacked on is he really that dumb that he doesn't understand how tariffs work or is he lying to the dummies in his base?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-10-2019, 7:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
So when Trump says China is paying all the tariffs he just whacked on is he really that dumb that he doesn't understand how tariffs work or is he lying to the dummies in his base?
It's obvious you & the vast majority of the world have no idea how tariffs work. It's been said for YEARS tariffs are good for main street, bad for wall street. We'll feel a short temporary pain & you lefties will cry with joy only to have the smirks wiped from your face as the economy realigns, most of the global economy decides it's to expensive to do business & China & Chump goes on to brag that our GDP increased yet again. I get it though, your every post shows you're a brainwashed beta who's just fine with how China does business & steals. You sissys rolled right on over with guns & banning an offensive video so it's no surprise you don't want to rock the boat with China.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-10-2019, 8:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
It's obvious you & the vast majority of the world have no idea how tariffs work. It's been said for YEARS tariffs are good for main street, bad for wall street. We'll feel a short temporary pain & you lefties will cry with joy only to have the smirks wiped from your face as the economy realigns, most of the global economy decides it's to expensive to do business & China & Chump goes on to brag that our GDP increased yet again. I get it though, your every post shows you're a brainwashed beta who's just fine with how China does business & steals. You sissys rolled right on over with guns & banning an offensive video so it's no surprise you don't want to rock the boat with China.
Who pays the tarrif, China or the American consumer?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-10-2019, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Yep. They will just try to show that he used legal loopholes to reduce his taxes and vilify it.
They are already trying it with the New York Crimes report with his illegally leaked documents. Trying to say he is not a good business man because he took a loss, when that was the whole point of owning real estate at the time. Ironically the Times lost a billion dollars on just one transaction.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-10-2019, 8:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
What exactly am I paying more for right now because of it? You mean less money leaving our economy is bad for we the tax payer?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-10-2019, 8:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
I can also ask when crazy environazi's come up with another tax scam like cap and trade, who pays for it? The companies or the consumers?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-10-2019, 8:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
One last one. How many Americans have lost their jobs competing against slave labor? How much has that hurt the average American.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-10-2019, 8:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes Ralph, because the consumer picks up the extra fees it'll just sink this ship. It'll be pandemonium as manufacturers are forced to return state side or set up shop in other countries. It'll just be hell as Europe has no choice to but to freeze China out temporarily. My company was notified of 15-25% material increases due to the tariffs. We **** our pants & have no idea what to do. No just kdding, we just got rid of everything subject to the tariffs & resourced our materials. Like the vast majority of corporations will simply do.

What will the Chinese people, where wealth disparity is ten fold of what it is here, do? China is on the cusp of a major housing crash & their markets still haven't recovered from the last round. Bottom line, Chump wins this round, China has way more to lose & they over played their hand. You guys are batting 0-10 on Chump & your predictions. I'm sure you & the ilk of your circle jerk feel good every time you spout off your self righteous superiority & claim everyone who disagrees with you or supports Trump is a moron, but it's gotta get tiring looking like bumbling idiots who've been wrong on every single prediction you idiots have made.

Let us hear your thoughts on Chuck Schumer fully supporting Trump on the Tariffs & stating he needs to hold strong & put the Chinese in their place. Or are his views only important when it pertains to Trump being a moron?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-10-2019, 8:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
What we are all seeing is the demotwits weaponizing congress & using it's power for opposition research. Their demand for the full redacted report has nothing to do with using it against Trump, they want to see who is all under investigation on the left. They know Trouble is coming & need to do everything they can to try & delegitimize that too.
The funny thing is, they have access to the full report. The ones with a security clearance only have to go over and sign in and view it. They have not done so.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-10-2019, 8:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
The funny thing is, they have access to the full report. The ones with a security clearance only have to go over and sign in and view it. They have not done so.
They're simply playing politics & over playing their hand. The goal of this is to try & hamper Trumps reelection, they know there is nothing else they can do. No subpoenas, no contempt, just tricks. They're shooting blanks & only their ardent followers care anymore. Vast majority of the country just wants to pay their bills, make love to their wives & hang out with their kids. They're tired of this circus & the left knows they're getting tuned out. When the IG report & declass happen the news cycle will be all that & the lefts grand standing will be even more tuned out. They're running out of minutes on a clock they're trying to run out & can't.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-10-2019, 8:32 AM Reply   
You guys are totally missing my point, I'm not saying Tarrifs work or not work, or that is an appropriate tool to be used in this economic environment or not.

The question is, Trump continually states China pays the Tarrifs, this is not true. Does he know this is not true and is deliberately misleading or does he just not grasp this simple concept?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-10-2019, 9:00 AM Reply   
Also, I found something positive about trump. Love what he is doing with big pharma, a step in the right direction, I hope it continues.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-10-2019, 9:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
You guys are totally missing my point, I'm not saying Tarrifs work or not work, or that is an appropriate tool to be used in this economic environment or not.

The question is, Trump continually states China pays the Tarrifs, this is not true. Does he know this is not true and is deliberately misleading or does he just not grasp this simple concept?
You mean he doesn't offer enough specificity? You don't like that he is generalizing? I think you may also be forgetting being China is a communist nation and that they pick up subsidies of its economy & people a hundred fold what we have to. It's ironic you start with the Trump dummies then exhibit you yourself have no flipping idea how the tariffs work either.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-10-2019, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
You mean he doesn't offer enough specificity? You don't like that he is generalizing? I think you may also be forgetting being China is a communist nation and that they pick up subsidies of its economy & people a hundred fold what we have to. It's ironic you start with the Trump dummies then exhibit you yourself have no flipping idea how the tariffs work either.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-10-2019, 9:48 AM Reply   
The full report has not been released. Barr released a second edition that lets the reader know why a section is redacted. It used to be just blacked out. Now it is blacked out but says Grand Jury Testimony, Redacted for ….whatever the reason. There has to the best of my knowledge nothing else released. What you are saying is not accurate Delta.
Wombat, what has been debunked?
Where has Mueller refused to testify? Perhaps you are confusing him with Barr. Mueller is still a Justice Dept employee, under Barr.
This is not ALL about the Mueller report. Ive shared dozens and dozens of the grifters lack of qualifications on 90% of his appointees. Many who lasted less than a few months or never confirmed. I have brought up his dirty business dealings. Ive brought up his emoluments and ethic issues. His supreme court judge slam bam thank you maam. The way he gives reach arounds to putin on natl TV. His handling of N. Korea "N. Korea is no longer a nuclear threat". The list is endless.
His taxes, I just posted a day or so ago about the tax documents showing him LOSING over $1Billion over 10 years. That makes him the largest loser in the USA during that period. No single tax filer in the entire country lost more money than him. That makes him one of two things, the biggest Tax Cheat, or the worst businessman in the country. Its only common sense that we should look at a tax cheat like this and find out who is funneling him the money. We know back then he was bleeding his dads successful business. Its how any law enforcement officer would find out the facts. Mueller did not look into the grifters $$ or taxes.

China has been stealing ideas, patents and everything else for a long time. Something had to be done. I dont necc think these tariffs are the right way. A good business negotiator could figure this out, we just dont have one on our team or Trump Airlines might still be in business, or Trump University, or Trump Steaks, or Trump Vodka, Trump Mortgage, Trump Casino (any of them), Trump Ice, Trump Magazine, GoTrump.com, Tour de Trump, The Trump Network...……..
Isnt China's GDP still 6+, are they doubling down on trump?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-10-2019, 9:57 AM Reply   
Dumbat doesn't know tariffs are effectively a tax on the American public. How hard is it to understand how a tariff works? You decide for a reason that low cost of products entering the country is a problem and you decide to tax it. Tariffs aren't necessarily good or bad, although they are used to address a problem. But if your tax cuts for the highest earners are sending the deficit spending up, then maybe taxing the average American though tariffs is one way to manage that. The bottom line is that tariffs should be imposed intelligently, well thought out, and for a good reason. All things that are outside Trump's abilities.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-10-2019, 11:27 AM Reply   
Correction, apology to Delta. Barr did make a more un-redacted report available to a dozen or so members of congress and Dems are not taking him up on his offer but several Repubs have. I can understand why. If Dem members of the gang of 8 view this copy, they are kept from sharing it with other congress people and public. As far as Dems are concerned the none of the membership of the committees would have access to the info for any of their investigations. The info is useless if they cant tell anyone about it. Thats why they refuse the offer.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-10-2019, 1:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Correction, apology to Delta. Barr did make a more un-redacted report available to a dozen or so members of congress and Dems are not taking him up on his offer but several Repubs have. I can understand why. If Dem members of the gang of 8 view this copy, they are kept from sharing it with other congress people and public. As far as Dems are concerned the none of the membership of the committees would have access to the info for any of their investigations. The info is useless if they cant tell anyone about it. Thats why they refuse the offer.
And you hit the nail on the head. If they view it, they can not continue with the narrative. They can go see it but it sounds much better to say that they don't know what is in it. They know what is in it. Trust me a few blacked out words is not going to change the theme of the thing. It is all talk at this point.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-10-2019, 2:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
The full report has not been released. Barr released a second edition that lets the reader know why a section is redacted. It used to be just blacked out. Now it is blacked out but says Grand Jury Testimony, Redacted for ….whatever the reason. There has to the best of my knowledge nothing else released. What you are saying is not accurate Delta.
Wombat, what has been debunked?
Where has Mueller refused to testify? Perhaps you are confusing him with Barr. Mueller is still a Justice Dept employee, under Barr.
This is not ALL about the Mueller report. Ive shared dozens and dozens of the grifters lack of qualifications on 90% of his appointees. Many who lasted less than a few months or never confirmed. I have brought up his dirty business dealings. Ive brought up his emoluments and ethic issues. His supreme court judge slam bam thank you maam. The way he gives reach arounds to putin on natl TV. His handling of N. Korea "N. Korea is no longer a nuclear threat". The list is endless.
His taxes, I just posted a day or so ago about the tax documents showing him LOSING over $1Billion over 10 years. That makes him the largest loser in the USA during that period. No single tax filer in the entire country lost more money than him. That makes him one of two things, the biggest Tax Cheat, or the worst businessman in the country. Its only common sense that we should look at a tax cheat like this and find out who is funneling him the money. We know back then he was bleeding his dads successful business. Its how any law enforcement officer would find out the facts. Mueller did not look into the grifters $$ or taxes.

China has been stealing ideas, patents and everything else for a long time. Something had to be done. I dont necc think these tariffs are the right way. A good business negotiator could figure this out, we just dont have one on our team or Trump Airlines might still be in business, or Trump University, or Trump Steaks, or Trump Vodka, Trump Mortgage, Trump Casino (any of them), Trump Ice, Trump Magazine, GoTrump.com, Tour de Trump, The Trump Network...……..
Isnt China's GDP still 6+, are they doubling down on trump?
You realize that loosing money on paper is the name of the game in the New York real estate game right? That is why they were tax shelters. This is why democrats can not be trusted. Everyone in the world knows that is what they do and especially in a bad market at the time. Also you win some and lose some yet all the democrats want to do is do exactly what we just said. Nothing he did was illegal, you just want to try and chum the water with your made up narratives. Yet you sit on here daily saying he should release this and give up his right to that and for what? So people who want him destroyed can have their ammo to feed to the ignorant followers? wow
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-10-2019, 4:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
You realize that loosing money on paper is the name of the game in the New York real estate game right?
Nope, I didn't realise losing $1b in 10 years was the name of the game. Silly me, I've been doing it wrong all this time.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-11-2019, 1:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
And you hit the nail on the head. If they view it, they can not continue with the narrative. They can go see it but it sounds much better to say that they don't know what is in it. They know what is in it. Trust me a few blacked out words is not going to change the theme of the thing. It is all talk at this point.
Dude, do you know how asinine your hypothesis is? If they "view it", they will not be able to say anything about what they read, one way or the other. They would be criminally liable by disclosing anything that has been redacted by AG Barr.

You and the other Trumptards think the report states that Trump did nothing wrong. Hell, even Barr admitted that he didn't review all of the evidence before he sent out his four-page memo. But the truth is, it didn't matter what Mueller's report revealed. AG Barr was going to clear Trump and you idiots would proclaim that Trump is as pure as the ivory snow.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-11-2019, 1:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nope, I didn't realise losing $1b in 10 years was the name of the game. Silly me, I've been doing it wrong all this time.
The lengths that Delta goes to defending Trump is baffling. This ranks right up there with his tax return comments.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-11-2019, 7:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
The lengths that Delta goes to defending Trump is baffling. This ranks right up there with his tax return comments.
.....The lengths you and yours go to to attack Trump... your group drew first blood. You’ll be reaping your just rewards soon.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-11-2019, 7:35 AM Reply   
Can we please retire "the narrative." Soooooo tired of reading this phrase, usually used in the sentences like "of course you don't hear about {INSERT WACKADOO CONSPIRACY} because it's inconsistent with *the narrative*".

It's lazy.

If you think that there's a false story that democrats and the media all agree on, explain the story to us and why its false. Better yet, tell us who is authoring this narrative so we can read the first person account.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-11-2019, 10:07 AM Reply   
It's the "Deep State". Does that make it any clearer? LOL!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-11-2019, 10:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You’ll be reaping your just rewards soon.
Tell me more dumba$$. I thought the extra $7K the govt gave me in lower taxes was my reward for having an idiot in the WH and his b*tch McConnell in the Senate.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-11-2019, 4:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Tell me more dumba$$. I thought the extra $7K the govt gave me in lower taxes was my reward for having an idiot in the WH and his b*tch McConnell in the Senate.
Listen. You guys have been crying like biatches and flinging poo for over two years now and nothing has stuck. You’ve also tried moving the goal posts and that has failed too. You guys are the poster children for failure in about four different ways. I’d say every time you open your stupid mouths, you ensure another vote for Trump 2020 so keep yappin! We need you!

No joke. Every time you fools try attacking the Teflon Don, you literally add to his base. It’s like you retards don’t understand cause and effect-even at primitive levels. I’ve held back commenting in this very thread many times because it’s so clear that none of you fools even get it and I know you are recruiting for us good guys. Please keep it up!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-11-2019, 4:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Can we please retire "the narrative." Soooooo tired of reading this phrase, usually used in the sentences like "of course you don't hear about {INSERT WACKADOO CONSPIRACY} because it's inconsistent with *the narrative*".

It's lazy.

If you think that there's a false story that democrats and the media all agree on, explain the story to us and why its false. Better yet, tell us who is authoring this narrative so we can read the first person account.
Yeah right. Just as soon as you retire the uber phony objectivity you’ve been peddling here for the last few years. If you want to talk about lazy, look in the mirror or why don’t you contact the lazy folks at every single main stream media outlet and ask them to report in an objective way for once instead of attacking one of the most bad as$ POTUS in history? The dude took his agenda and rammed a big part of it up all of your collective as$es. How bad as$ is that? It’s like you all just watched a freight train go by that ran over your puppy and don’t know what to do, but cry. All you guys can do is point, whimper and cry.

If you’re so tired of reading the phrase, ask yourself who created the reason for the label in the first place!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-11-2019, 4:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Please do tell how you’ll be donating that $7K to help support HC for all or risk being outed as the hypocrite that you are.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-12-2019, 1:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you’re so tired of reading the phrase, ask yourself who created the reason for the label in the first place!
maybe you can tell us what The Narrative is then? Where can I read the whole thing, or at least find the Cliff Notes?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-12-2019, 1:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Please do tell how you’ll be donating that $7K to help support HC for all or risk being outed as the hypocrite that you are.
There are no words left to show surprise at the moronic things you post. I'm guessing you have no idea what those rewards you mentioned are.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-12-2019, 8:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
There are no words left to show surprise at the moronic things you post. I'm guessing you have no idea what those rewards you mentioned are.
Ah yes. The rewards just may be investigating the investigators for crimes committed during their failed coup attempt.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-12-2019, 8:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
maybe you can tell us what The Narrative is then? Where can I read the whole thing, or at least find the Cliff Notes?
Don't play stupid. Turn on any mainstream news broadcast. There's your narrative. You leftists have been waging a war using shotguns, not rifles or any other precision weaponry. It's been an all out blitzkrieg from every facet. Funny thing is Trump has a great flack jacket and keeps throwing hand grenades back at you. Ahem... he's winning.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-12-2019, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Choo chooooo...... Hear that? That's the train of sweet justice coming to the libtard politicians who've been attempting the failed coup. That train is just now leaving the station. Break out the pop corn, grab your tissue or crying towel, open your ears and enjoy the show. Here's the tip of the iceberg:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gra...bi-revelations
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-12-2019, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah right. Just as soon as you retire the uber phony objectivity you’ve been peddling here for the last few years. If you want to talk about lazy, look in the mirror or why don’t you contact the lazy folks at every single main stream media outlet and ask them to report in an objective way for once instead of attacking one of the most bad as$ POTUS in history? The dude took his agenda and rammed a big part of it up all of your collective as$es. How bad as$ is that? It’s like you all just watched a freight train go by that ran over your puppy and don’t know what to do, but cry. All you guys can do is point, whimper and cry.

You sound like you are describing your favorite WWE wrestler.

I'm still waiting on that wall to be built. I'm still waiting for Hillary to be locked up. If he did, in fact, "ram his agenda up my ass", where are his biggest two campaign promises? Face it. You're too big of a pussy to call him out when he fails. Maybe if Trump didn't lie his ass off at any opportunity, I would respect him more. Until then, I'll just keep calling a spade a spade.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-12-2019, 10:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Choo chooooo...... Hear that? That's the train of sweet justice coming to the libtard politicians who've been attempting the failed coup. That train is just now leaving the station. Break out the pop corn, grab your tissue or crying towel, open your ears and enjoy the show. Here's the tip of the iceberg:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gra...bi-revelations
I have no problem with investigating and uncovering illegal activity. There are people who's job it is to do that and I support them accomplishing such things. Not sure why you quoted me to post this. There isn't a single politician that I would defend for committing crimes. Nor would I add any support to anyone keeping secrets to protect the wrongdoing of any politician. I fully support the release to the public of all govt records that don't have a legitimate need to be classified. I also believe that private citizens should have more privacy protections than a public employee based on the nature of the job and need for information to ensure that they are not doing something underhanded.

There seems to be some myth perpetuated by Trump apologists that there are a lot of Hillary apologists. Sorry, but my observation is that nobody gives a crap about what happens to Hillary. And that pretty much goes for anyone in any party for me in particular.

I only support good policy. And if the Trump administration wants to implement policy that requires out-of-network medical providers to accept a person's HI at the negotiated rate of in-network providers in the case of an emergency, then I will support Trump on that particular policy.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-12-2019, 11:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
You sound like you are describing your favorite WWE wrestler.

I'm still waiting on that wall to be built. I'm still waiting for Hillary to be locked up. If he did, in fact, "ram his agenda up my ass", where are his biggest two campaign promises? Face it. You're too big of a pussy to call him out when he fails. Maybe if Trump didn't lie his ass off at any opportunity, I would respect him more. Until then, I'll just keep calling a spade a spade.
Too big of a what? Well I’m am what I eat.

You’re in luck. The military just freed up 1.5 billion for 800 miles of wall just a day or three ago. Pretty sure work starts soon.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-13-2019, 1:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Too big of a what? Well I’m am what I eat.

You’re in luck. The military just freed up 1.5 billion for 800 miles of wall just a day or three ago. Pretty sure work starts soon.
You sound like Trump. He's been saying the "work starts soon" for awhile now. The difference between you and I is that you are a gullible dumbass and I tend to question wild claims made by reality TV personalities.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-13-2019, 2:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
You sound like Trump. He's been saying the "work starts soon" for awhile now. The difference between you and I is that you are a gullible dumbass and I tend to question wild claims made by reality TV personalities.
Yeah, you’re so wise... if that were true, you’d be voting republican. Why don’t you read this little article from Time after having a nice tall glass of shut the hell up.

http://time.com/5587370/pentagon-bil...wall-transfer/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-13-2019, 2:48 AM Reply   
It’s actually 80 miles. Not 800.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-13-2019, 2:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, you’re so wise... if that were true, you’d be voting republican. Why don’t you read this little article from Time after having a nice tall glass of shut the hell up.

http://time.com/5587370/pentagon-bil...wall-transfer/
I have no problem with this. I'm sure that there is a few billion worth of legit border work out there. And the President said the Pentagon didn't need the money anyway. Took a little work to get the money from the right place, so we're all winners now.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-13-2019, 3:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
I have no problem with this. I'm sure that there is a few billion worth of legit border work out there. And the President said the Pentagon didn't need the money anyway. Took a little work to get the money from the right place, so we're all winners now.
See? Future Trump voter just being born today. Break out the cigars!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-13-2019, 4:00 AM Reply   
No, that isn't going to ever happen. Trump's personality is too flawed. If you throw enough darts at the wall, you'll eventually hit a few bullseyes.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-13-2019, 4:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
No, that isn't going to ever happen. Trump's personality is too flawed. If you throw enough darts at the wall, you'll eventually hit a few bullseyes.
Don't worry. Your closet love of Trump secret is safe with me.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-13-2019, 4:31 AM Reply   
Honestly, anyone who likes his personality is deeply flawed, but who cares about that??? It's his policies that are lovable.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-13-2019, 4:55 AM Reply   
Here ya go Mark... I just went on the WH web site and submitted this letter to Trump. It probably will go right into the delete bin and never make to Trump. But if he's of the mindset to do positive things with HC, then I will make an effort to offer some input.

Quote:
Dear Mr President,

I am pleased to see you address the Heath Care issue as reported recently in the news, regarding requiring HC providers to accept a person's HI negotiated rate in the case of an emergency. I understand how difficult it is to guarantee adequate HC treatment regardless of a person's ability to pay. I have a suggestion that I believe would help move HC in the right direction without expense to the govt budget. If this were implemented it surely would cement your leadership in a positive historical light among both supporters and detractors.

My suggestion is to require all hospitals and HC/pharmaceutical suppliers to sell their product or services at the best negotiated rate that they contract too. The govt would not be dictating how much they charge. The business will make that decision themselves. This would completely destroy deceptive pricing with artificial numbers, and create competition by encouraging those with the lowest rates to promote themselves to the consumer as such.

The free market in HC was eliminated decades ago with the principal of "use it or lose it", where a person cannot choose to not buy the product of HI because such a significant of the cost was paid for by the govt in forgiven taxes and employer benefits. I firmly believe that when govt policy subverts the free market by injecting money, that the recipients (i.e. HC/HI) have to accept regulation to protect future consumers from the resulting inflation. This is a rule that would protect Americans while not affecting conscientious and honest providers in the HC industry in a negative way.

Best Wishes,
John F Anderson
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-13-2019, 5:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Honestly, anyone who likes his personality is deeply flawed, but who cares about that??? It's his policies that are lovable.
Well there also is that lack of finding his policies lovable . But the HC emergency thing is so far the one I find lovable. Pulling the money from the Pentagon for border security ranks as very likable. Beyond that.. not much.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-13-2019, 5:27 AM Reply   
Watching the beginning of this conversion of yours is great, John. Keep it going. I feel like I'm witnessing the Berlin Wall coming down. Make sure to take Wes and wake with you too! MAGA 2020!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-13-2019, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:

If by Bad Azz you mean the most lawless. I agree.

Federal Criminal Investigations
Federal prosecutors are pursuing more than a dozen criminal investigations that grew out of the work of Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel. These are the ones we know about.
1. Trump inaugural committee donations and spending
Southern District of New York
2. Trump inaugural committee donations / committee chairman’s ties to Middle East
Eastern District of New York
3. Business and political dealings of top fund-raiser for Trump’s campaign and inauguration
Justice Department’s public integrity section
4. Possible role of Trump and others in concealing hush money payments
5. Whether Trump’s lawyers offered presidential pardon to Cohen
6. Allegations of inflated insurance claims
7. Pending prosecution of Roger J. Stone Jr.
United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia
8. Possible lobbying violations by firms recruited by former Trump campaign chairman
9. Pending prosecution of former Manafort associate
10. Bank officer tied to Manafort who sought Trump administration job
State and Local Investigations
Authorities in New York, New Jersey and Washington, D.C., are also examining Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates through various — mostly civil — investigations.
11. Trump Organization insurance practices
New York Department of Financial Services
12. Contributions to Trump inaugural committee
New Jersey attorney general
13. Role of Trump’s children and businesses in Trump’s inauguration
District of Columbia attorney general
14. Pending criminal prosecution of Manafort on state mortgage fraud charges
Manhattan district attorney
15. Allegations of misused charitable assets, self-dealing and campaign finance violations by the Trump Foundation
New York attorney general
16. Allegations that the Trump Organization inflated financial assets
17. Trump family’s tax schemes
18. Whether Trump and his family underpaid taxes
New York City
Congressional Investigations
In the months since Democrats took control of the House, several committees have opened inquiries that could turn up politically damaging or embarrassing material or, in the case of the obstruction investigation, lead to impeachment proceedings.
19. Potential foreign influence over Trump by Russia or other nations
House Intelligence Committee
20. Possible role of Trump and others in concealing hush money payments
House Oversight and Reform Committee
21. Possible obstruction of justice and abuse of power by Trump and his administration
House Judiciary Committee
22. Possible abuses of the White House security clearance process
23. Whether Trump misrepresented his net worth
24. Alleged use of private messaging by White House officials
25. Trump’s tax returns
House Ways and Means Committee
26. Trump’s communications with Putin
House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs and Oversight and Reform Committees
27. Possible money laundering
House Intelligence and Financial Services Committees
28. Russian interference in the 2016 election
Senate Intelligence Committee
29. Proposed U.S. nuclear venture in Saudi Arabia

I guess this is one way to make history. Winning.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-13-2019, 4:46 PM Reply   
This is awesome:

https://www.facebook.com/theunitedsp...54&v=e&sfns=mo
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-13-2019, 5:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
If by Bad Azz you mean the most lawless. I agree.

Federal Criminal Investigations
Federal prosecutors are pursuing more than a dozen criminal investigations that grew out of the work of Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel. These are the ones we know about.
1. Trump inaugural committee donations and spending
2. Trump inaugural committee donations / committee chairman’s ties to Middle East
Eastern District of New York
3. Business and political dealings of top fund-raiser for Trump’s campaign and inauguration
Justice Department’s public integrity section
4. Possible role of Trump and others in concealing hush money payments
5. Whether Trump’s lawyers offered presidential pardon to Cohen
6. Allegations of inflated insurance claims
7. Pending prosecution of Roger J. Stone Jr.
8. Possible lobbying violations by firms recruited by former Trump campaign chairman
9. Pending prosecution of former Manafort associate
10. Bank officer tied to Manafort who sought Trump administration job
State and Local Investigations
Authorities in New York, New Jersey and Washington, D.C., are also examining Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates through various — mostly civil — investigations.
11. Trump Organization insurance practices
New York Department of Financial Services
12. Contributions to Trump inaugural committee
New Jersey attorney general
13. Role of Trump’s children and businesses in Trump’s inauguration
District of Columbia attorney general
14. Pending criminal prosecution of Manafort on state mortgage fraud charges
Manhattan district attorney
15. Allegations of misused charitable assets, self-dealing and campaign finance violations by the Trump Foundation
16. Allegations that the Trump Organization inflated financial assets
17. Trump family’s tax schemes
18. Whether Trump and his family underpaid taxes
New York City
Congressional Investigations
In the months since Democrats took control of the House, several committees have opened inquiries that could turn up politically damaging or embarrassing material or, in the case of the obstruction investigation, lead to impeachment proceedings.
19. Potential foreign influence over Trump by Russia or other nations
House Intelligence Committee
20. Possible role of Trump and others in concealing hush money payments
21. Possible obstruction of justice and abuse of power by Trump and his administration
House Judiciary Committee
22. Possible abuses of the White House security clearance process
23. Whether Trump misrepresented his net worth
24. Alleged use of private messaging by White House officials
25. Trump’s tax returns
House Ways and Means Committee
26. Trump’s communications with Putin
House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs and Oversight and Reform Committees
27. Possible money laundering
House Intelligence and Financial Services Committees
28. Russian interference in the 2016 election
Senate Intelligence Committee
29. Proposed U.S. nuclear venture in Saudi Arabia

I guess this is one way to make history. Winning.
This is awesome. I love how so much of your drivel starts with "possible" or "potential." You can't make this stuff up. The poo flinging is shameless and unceasing. Keep going! Keep making asses of yourselves!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-13-2019, 5:03 PM Reply   
Hey John, we need your help converting 95sn. Can you show him what helped you start converting to the good side?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-13-2019, 8:33 PM Reply   
Build the wall! Or buy me a yacht? Wall / yacht, same difference, these dummies won't know the difference. This guy is a chip off the trump block. Lol.
https://thesternfacts.com/source-bui...l-72958836bd0c
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-13-2019, 9:46 PM Reply   
Have you guys pulled out of Afghanistan yet? Trump said he was pulling out "Now" at the end of 2018, 5 months later. ...still there. Who's running the show?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-14-2019, 1:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Build the wall! Or buy me a yacht? Wall / yacht, same difference, these dummies won't know the difference. This guy is a chip off the trump block. Lol.
Just S T FU stooge. It's not even based on facts yet you took the bait.

"A source close to the Florida man who raised over $22 million on GoFundMe in the “We The People Will Build the Wall” campaign just revealed today in their opinion money may be diverted to pay for a ‘million dollar’ yacht and high-flying lifestyle.
This article draws on the use of an anonymous source whose identity is being protected because they stepped forward to expose what they believe is a wrong-doing or possibly criminal fraud by the Wall GoFundMe campaign that received over 300,000 individual donations.***"

Best part of your moronic article: "After Kolfage commented to this story, the source said, “Whether he ordered it last year or the year before is irrelevant it’s still nearly a million dollar boat." Where did he get the money if his business was destroyed by Facebook? ”

Idiotic speculation only an idiot liberal parrot would fall for.

Poor lefties. Gonna hate the tables have turned & now it's John H. Durham time. Durham Time Durham Time Durham time!!!
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-14-2019, 1:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Have you guys pulled out of Afghanistan yet? Trump said he was pulling out "Now" at the end of 2018, 5 months later. ...still there. Who's running the show?
Low hanging fruit? How'd all of Obozos promise to pull out, end Iraq, close Guantanamo bay work out? If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. Keto must making you stupid. you idiots bitch Trumps a dictator but then cry when he doesn't do dictator s**t.

Here's some Legos, Ralph, go play, they're more up your alley.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-14-2019, 1:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey John, we need your help converting 95sn. Can you show him what helped you start converting to the good side?
I appreciate 95sn's posts, and see nothing wrong with them. Trump is shady as F*K, and have no problem with keeping the light shining on him. Now if you want to talk about the extreme stupidity of the Trump apologists here, that's a different story. The irony of the ridiculous insults and the blatant ignorance of the legal advice by you guys is just painful to see. 95sn is just summarizing information publicly available vs acting like a 6 year old with a crayon printed law degree.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-14-2019, 2:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
I appreciate 95sn's posts, and see nothing wrong with them. Trump is shady as F*K, and have no problem with keeping the light shining on him. Now if you want to talk about the extreme stupidity of the Trump apologists here, that's a different story. The irony of the ridiculous insults and the blatant ignorance of the legal advice by you guys is just painful to see. 95sn is just summarizing information publicly available vs acting like a 6 year old with a crayon printed law degree.
I think you bumped your head again. Most of that BS list he posted was empty conjecture at best. It’s just another example of how/why the left is losing and will continue to lose with few exceptions. Think about it. Over two years of poo flinging and still nothing sticks. Doing the same thing over and over with no new results. Isn’t that supposed to define insanity?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-14-2019, 3:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
That is clearly a business expense to take potential donors out fishing. I like the fact that its reported as a million dollar yacht but they really don't have any idea how much it cost, how it was paid for, or when......lol.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-14-2019, 3:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
That is clearly a business expense to take potential donors out fishing. I like the fact that its reported as a million dollar yacht but they really don't have any idea how much it cost, how it was paid for, or when......lol.
Orange Man bad!