Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-23-2020, 11:31 AM Reply   
Nobody cares about that stuff. People who support Trump do so because of judges or to own the libs. People who don't support trump already hate him and think this stuff is a given.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-23-2020, 1:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
What are Trumps programs to make America better?
On June 26,2020 Hannity asked the president, "What are your top priority items for a second term?"

Trump responded, "Well, one of the things that will be really great, you know, the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I've always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It's a very important meaning,"

That's Trumps top priorities?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-23-2020, 1:38 PM Reply   
Enjoy the Trump Family convention this week, I doubt it will help his polls.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-23-2020, 8:36 PM Reply   
Police shoot an armed man in Kenosha WI , and within 3 hours their city is on fire burning to the ground. Milwaukee right along with it. Kenosha a small town. , 3 policeman shot at , 8 shootings , 2 homicides and now riots in the last 14 days. A complete 180 from what the small harbor town Kenosha used to be. Gee what is the demographic there ? I wonder what accounts for the spike in violence ? Welcome to Obama’s legacy. . These terrorists now have the green light to destroy this country. His plan to destroy America from the inside is running full speed ahead. This is the US Obama left behind . All his contacts to the underground that he slowly built back up with the power of the White House have emerged front and center.

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-23-2020 at 8:40 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-23-2020, 8:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Police shoot an armed man in Kenosha WI , and within 3 hours their city is on fire burning to the ground. Milwaukee right along with it. Kenosha a small town. , 3 policeman shot at , 8 shootings , 2 homicides and now riots in the last 14 days. A complete 180 from what the small harbor town Kenosha used to be. Gee what is the demographic there ? I wonder what accounts for the spike in violence ? Welcome to Obama’s legacy. . These terrorists now have the green light to destroy this country. His plan to destroy America from the inside is running full speed ahead. This is the US Obama left behind . All his contacts to the underground that he slowly built back up with the power of the White House have emerged front and center.
That's a strange narrative, this is Trumps America, Obama retired 4 years ago.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-24-2020, 12:30 AM Reply   
At some point the government will have to step in, and stop all the extreme radical attacks. Or, there will be a civil war and people will take the law into their own hands. its beginning now, you can see it, and it will end badly. you cannot burn down, riot and loot, and expect anyone to listen to those people. they are insane. Sad, but true and the left is loving it, the people are not, but the political left, wants more of it. and if they didn't, they would stop it
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       08-24-2020, 1:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
I wonder what accounts for the spike in violence ?
I'm guessing it was cops shooting an unarmed man in the back 7 times in front of his kids. But that is just a guess.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-24-2020, 4:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
I'm guessing it was cops shooting an unarmed man in the back 7 times in front of his kids. But that is just a guess.
here is one opinion as to what happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ojwD3Y-ZfA
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-24-2020, 4:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
And you know he was unarmed how ? Just curious how you came to that conclusion . Because 7 second video and social media told you he was unarmed ?

Details .......He was observed holding a knife and in possession of an illegal firearm which if you watch in the video ends up right at his feet as he is getting in the driver side of the car. What’s weird is the police didn’t shoot him the last time he was armed with a handgun and fought with them. Guy belongs is prison, but thanks to Obama and his justice reform criminals are no longer held in prison for their misdeeds
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-24-2020, 4:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
here is one opinion as to what happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ojwD3Y-ZfA
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I'm sure he was just reaching into his car to grab his Bible. Actually, it doesn't matter one bit what he was trying to grab.

This is what happens when democrats get away with rioting for months without being checked. They now feel the law doesn't apply to them, they can make up their own laws and they don't have to follow any police orders. Unfortunately, this roach decided to give his kids a front row seat to idiocy. They're scarred for life now. If he wanted to show his kids some idiocy, he shoulda just let his kids watch him vote for Biden.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-24-2020, 4:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
And that my friend is why you are clueless about American government.

While Obama was in office his misuse of the DOJ to form an anti police narrative was front and center . The daily anti police rhetoric from his AG’s , the consent decree policies he instituted across the nation, the racial divide he spewed between police and criminals , and all the government run bull**** racial data laws he enacted to log police contacts that prove over and over police areracist still continue. (Yet not a single date point mandate has given the evidence to support such claims ) Couple that with his push to free violent criminals from prisons because of his SJW crusade and now you see front and center the results. Prisons populations are at their lowest point in decades while violent crime is at its peak .... Violent crime is skyrocketing in these areas in which his agenda has pushed to the forefront. 1000’s of violent criminals back on the streets with no repercussions for their actions. What did you think would happen?

Couple that all with his ties to domestic terrorist groups , the money he funneled towards them , and the pedastools he gave them ....................you have your America he created at this moment shinning brightly.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-24-2020, 5:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
That's just how stupid Trump supporters are.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-24-2020, 6:02 AM Reply   
lets all be honest, if he was white. it would be ok to shoot him in no matter, as his record, and history, and the fact he was going to his car, maybe to get another gun, we will see. But the problem is not his skin color, the problem is the left telling people of color, its ok to not listen to the police. so if this was me, I would have been shot, and it would not make the news. Now, do we be honest, and realize at anyone, is in the same boat, and their color does not matter, OR are we gong to tell people of color, they cannot control their behavior because of their color? No different than telling them they cannot vote for their color? I think everyone can control their behavior and ones skin color has no barring on your actions. YOU decide your actions. and unfortunalty, he has had many bad prior actions. Not saying he should have shot, and no clue the actual truth of what happened, but before we go over the deep end again, and burn **** down. Lets all find the truth.

A 5 yr old white child, was shot dead, in his yard for riding his bike in the neighbors yard. The Black man came out, shot him point blank, for riding in his yard. NO Rioting, no Burning, why not? Did we decide its OK for this to happen because the child is white? This is out of control. And I have friends black and white, all agree, its being messaged into the community that its ok to be a thug, a gangster and a criminal.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-24-2020, 6:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
That's just how stupid Trump supporters are.
Come on, man! Yeah, we’re so stupid. We should be supporting candidates that approve of and encourage more of the thug lifestyle like Biden, right? Come on, man!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-24-2020, 6:58 AM Reply   
Quote:

While Obama was in office his misuse of the DOJ to form an anti police narrative was front and center . The daily anti police rhetoric from his AG’s , the consent decree policies he instituted across the nation, the racial divide he spewed between police and criminals , and all the government run bull**** racial data laws he enacted to log police contacts that prove over and over police areracist still continue. (Yet not a single date point mandate has given the evidence to support such claims ) Couple that with his push to free violent criminals from prisons because of his SJW crusade and now you see front and center the results. Prisons populations are at their lowest point in decades while violent crime is at its peak .... Violent crime is skyrocketing in these areas in which his agenda has pushed to the forefront. 1000’s of violent criminals back on the streets with no repercussions for their actions. What did you think would happen?

Couple that all with his ties to domestic terrorist groups , the money he funneled towards them , and the pedastools he gave them ....................you have your America he created at this moment shinning brightly.

Doesn’t Trump deserve some credit too? Criminal justice reform bill and whatnot?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-24-2020, 9:43 AM Reply   
Quote:

So what your saying is Trump is such an impotent leader that he hasn't been able to correct any of this stuff in 4 years of office. Hopeless. You also forgot to mention Hillary's emails.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-24-2020, 11:26 AM Reply   
Effing pathetic. So many libtards need to be taken out and publicly flogged. Here we have libtards trying to go backwards and segregate people based on race. You can’t make this stuff up.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyu-group...tudent-housing
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-24-2020, 11:30 AM Reply   
At least campus police will know which dorm(s) to go to whenever a crime happens.

I kid.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-24-2020, 11:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Effing pathetic. So many libtards need to be taken out and publicly flogged. Here we have libtards trying to go backwards and segregate people based on race. You can’t make this stuff up.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyu-group...tudent-housing
Lots of colleges currently separate kids for myriad reasons. My daughter lived on a mixed gender floor for kids who like doing stuff in the outdoors. Turned out great and she met many ski buddies that lasted her whole college career. She got rejected for the "women in science" floor.

If there were a "black studies" floor that didn't exclude on the basis of race (but would necessarily attract folks from a particular demographic) I don't think I'd have a problem with that. Really not too different than an outdoor activities floor (which skews to REI demo). Kids who feel they have a place in college tend to stick around because they have a community to support them (I doubt retention is a huge deal at a fancy school like NYU, but it's a big deal for mid-pack state schools).

Would you be up in arms if it were an evangelical christian floor or a "no partyers" floor?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-24-2020, 2:04 PM Reply   
Poor Kimbo, she's gonna get memed up hard tomorrow after that speech lol

Can you imagine being married to the insufferable G. Newsom for 5 years - then jumping in with some other dude for a few... and now boning Donny Trump Jr. (8 years her junior, go Kim!)? Girl has interesting taste...
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-24-2020, 4:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Poor Kimbo, she's gonna get memed up hard tomorrow after that speech lol

Can you imagine being married to the insufferable G. Newsom for 5 years - then jumping in with some other dude for a few... and now boning Donny Trump Jr. (8 years her junior, go Kim!)? Girl has interesting taste...
Think she might be a tad opportunistic and insincere? Never been much of a fan of hers. I watched most of the convention on CNN because Fox wouldn’t stop breaking in and talking over the convention. I somehow missed her segment though. I guess it couldn’t have ALL been perfect. Everyone else NAILED IT and put an extreme dent in the left. So many strong speeches made by a very diverse group. Tim Scott delivered an incredible speech. Still plenty of time for a mass Blexit. Who would’ve ever guessed the Republicans’ convention would be so much better than dems‘ with all their Hollywood celebrities fawning all over Biden? Sorry, Wes. Trump’s got this in the bag. No way the left can distance themselves from all the never-ending rioting. No way those speeches didn’t resonate with people. At least a dozen people gave speeches that totally hit home to the public on so many levels. Who can’t identify with the couple (McCloskey’s) who are now charged with felonies after merely trying to defend their house in a gated neighborhood from those sick, BLM criminals who threatened to rape and kill her and then say they were gonna take over their house? Your side has cut their own throat.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-24-2020, 5:23 PM Reply   
I love it Mark, so funny. What I really liked was how everybody made a big point of what race they are and why someone like them would vote for the Orange Messiah. The RNC jumping on the identity politics bandwagon, priceless. I hope they extend this RNC to 5 days, the entertainment is hard to beat.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-24-2020, 5:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Everyone else NAILED IT and put an extreme dent in the left. So many strong speeches made by a very diverse group.
Totally agree, especially Mayonnaise, very powerful.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-24-2020, 5:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
I love it Mark, so funny. What I really liked was how everybody made a big point of what race they are and why someone like them would vote for the Orange Messiah. The RNC jumping on the identity politics bandwagon, priceless. I hope they extend this RNC to 5 days, the entertainment is hard to beat.
I didn’t see anyone making a big deal of their own race. I saw people outing the left as the hypocrites that they are though. I especially loved how genuine and authentic they all were-unlike those on the left are. You know what’s even more funny? The fact that Richard Spencer, the neo-nazi who invented the term “alt-right” just announced he’s voting for Biden. Now, that’s a classic. He must know a true racist when he sees one. I wonder if it has anything to do with the left’s support of segregation in colleges like NYU.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-24-2020, 5:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Totally agree, especially Mayonnaise, very powerful.
Sour grapes called. They want their act back. Enjoy your soul-less life and your nation’s Kung flu explosion, orange ginger soy boy!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-24-2020, 6:07 PM Reply   
Oh I know, the explosion is real, we are up to 120 active cases. That's pretty close to your 2,528,691 active cases.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-24-2020, 8:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Think she might be a tad opportunistic and insincere? Never been much of a fan of hers. I watched most of the convention on CNN because Fox wouldn’t stop breaking in and talking over the convention. I somehow missed her segment though. I guess it couldn’t have ALL been perfect. Everyone else NAILED IT and put an extreme dent in the left. So many strong speeches made by a very diverse group. Tim Scott delivered an incredible speech. Still plenty of time for a mass Blexit. Who would’ve ever guessed the Republicans’ convention would be so much better than dems‘ with all their Hollywood celebrities fawning all over Biden? Sorry, Wes. Trump’s got this in the bag. No way the left can distance themselves from all the never-ending rioting. No way those speeches didn’t resonate with people. At least a dozen people gave speeches that totally hit home to the public on so many levels. Who can’t identify with the couple (McCloskey’s) who are now charged with felonies after merely trying to defend their house in a gated neighborhood from those sick, BLM criminals who threatened to rape and kill her and then say they were gonna take over their house? Your side has cut their own throat.
“In the bag” lol. That’s as ridiculous as counting Trump out.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-24-2020, 10:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
“In the bag” lol. That’s as ridiculous as counting Trump out.
Knew you would like that one. Think about it though. Your side’s only message that resonates in any kind of lasting way is anarchy and chaos. I’ve yet to hear any of your side condemn the violence. All you guys do is lie, deny it and call it peaceful protests while the rest of the country watches deadly, Democrat riots in real time.

Last edited by markj; 08-24-2020 at 10:32 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-24-2020, 10:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Lots of colleges currently separate kids for myriad reasons. My daughter lived on a mixed gender floor for kids who like doing stuff in the outdoors. Turned out great and she met many ski buddies that lasted her whole college career. She got rejected for the "women in science" floor.

If there were a "black studies" floor that didn't exclude on the basis of race (but would necessarily attract folks from a particular demographic) I don't think I'd have a problem with that. Really not too different than an outdoor activities floor (which skews to REI demo). Kids who feel they have a place in college tend to stick around because they have a community to support them (I doubt retention is a huge deal at a fancy school like NYU, but it's a big deal for mid-pack state schools).

Would you be up in arms if it were an evangelical christian floor or a "no partyers" floor?
So, you’re a proponent of segregating students based on their skin color alone? Why are you mixing up skin color-which someone is born with, with behavioral choices or common interests as though blacks are a monolith? That’s right out of the Biden playbook and totally racist! That’s like how the queer’s have deceptively and wrongfully latched onto the coat tails of blacks’ civil rights status.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-24-2020, 11:00 PM Reply   
Coming to you via our latest democrat riots is a new term. “Bricked.” Look for it in a future rap song.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-25-2020, 12:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
So, you’re a proponent of segregating students based on their skin color alone? Why are you mixing up skin color-which someone is born with, with behavioral choices or common interests as though blacks are a monolith? That’s right out of the Biden playbook and totally racist! That’s like how the queer’s have deceptively and wrongfully latched onto the coat tails of blacks’ civil rights status.
Read what I wrote.

Retention of students of color at majority white institutions is always a challenge. Whether or not you create a dorm floor, there's going to be a black student organization, a latinx student organization, etc... even if those orgs are informal (not university sanctioned).

Contrast with the greek system, which is overwhelmingly white, has full recognition on most universities (including in many cases paid university staff to oversee and assist), and which also has some pretty racist and undesirable historical behavior if you dig in.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-25-2020, 1:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
lets all be honest, if he was white. it would be ok to shoot him in no matter, as his record, and history, and the fact he was going to his car, maybe to get another gun, we will see. But the problem is not his skin color, the problem is the left telling people of color, its ok to not listen to the police. so if this was me, I would have been shot, and it would not make the news. Now, do we be honest, and realize at anyone, is in the same boat, and their color does not matter, OR are we gong to tell people of color, they cannot control their behavior because of their color? No different than telling them they cannot vote for their color? I think everyone can control their behavior and ones skin color has no barring on your actions. YOU decide your actions. and unfortunalty, he has had many bad prior actions. Not saying he should have shot, and no clue the actual truth of what happened, but before we go over the deep end again, and burn **** down. Lets all find the truth.

A 5 yr old white child, was shot dead, in his yard for riding his bike in the neighbors yard. The Black man came out, shot him point blank, for riding in his yard. NO Rioting, no Burning, why not? Did we decide its OK for this to happen because the child is white? This is out of control. And I have friends black and white, all agree, its being messaged into the community that its ok to be a thug, a gangster and a criminal.

I have seen this online a lot. What would be the ask of your protest? What would you be trying to change? I think everyone believes that cold blooded murder is wrong and should be prosecuted to the max. Do you have a genuine doubt supported by history that his killer will not see justice? I have enough faith in the system to believe that when an ordinary citizen murders a child that the killer will spend most, if not all, of his life in a cell.

Discounting the looting criminal-anarchists, the people honestly protesting are concerned about police shooting unarmed people and getting off scot-free. You may hear "Justice for ......," but what they are asking for is increased scrutiny any time a cop shoots someone, especially when they are unarmed. For years, that was not the case.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-25-2020, 3:43 AM Reply   
Okay. Time for some humor. Sorry, libtards.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-25-2020, 4:19 AM Reply   
Certainly not a fan of the NYT, but this article does a pretty good job of explaining the attraction voters have to Trump and why he will win in November. I read a few of the comments afterwards. They revealed some clear, NY TDS sufferers sprinkled with a couple of normal people.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/25/u...upporters.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-25-2020, 5:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Read what I wrote.

Retention of students of color at majority white institutions is always a challenge. Whether or not you create a dorm floor, there's going to be a black student organization, a latinx student organization, etc... even if those orgs are informal (not university sanctioned).

Contrast with the greek system, which is overwhelmingly white, has full recognition on most universities (including in many cases paid university staff to oversee and assist), and which also has some pretty racist and undesirable historical behavior if you dig in.
So much racism in your post that you don’t even see. Mostly, the worst and most damaging kind of racism: Low expectations.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-25-2020, 5:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Bro, look at that pic, Donald Trump Jr is dating a dude. And you called michele obama "mike" ? Please.
TBH, was married to Gavin Newsome previously so not only does she get around, she must be a RINO too. Gave the same speech for Newsome just change the name.
Is anyone watching these? I missed the DNC and ill miss the RNC, Its all NBA playoffs. 40 games in 40 nights.
Trump down double digits and this is "in the bag? 175,000 dead is a tough body-bag to drag through an election.
You may fail to realize that what "hits home" with you, doesnt for most of the country. Not everyone lives on FAUX.

Last edited by 95sn; 08-25-2020 at 5:33 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-25-2020, 5:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
So much racism in your post that you don’t even see. Mostly, the worst and most damaging kind of racism: Low expectations.
LOL! Yes, totally! If we had more prayer in schools we could pray systemic racism away.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-25-2020, 5:43 AM Reply   
So is the whole country on board with Trumps Cancel Culture?, when he literally cancels Social Security? If re-elected its done by 2023. Im sure its just Socialistic Dems collecting SS tho.

https://www.businessinsider.com/soci...rce=reddit.com
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-25-2020, 6:18 AM Reply   
In Covid news
Another brilliant idea from of governor and the science that follows. Yes touch your face multiple times with a dirty mask and then touch your utensils and pass food trays around. What could go wrong. Clearly following science . If this was actually remotely effective you would need to don a brand new mask every time you took it on and off. More mental retardation and attempts to re close the state prior to the election.

Name:  D4442EFC-DC70-4610-A32B-EAFA643367CC.jpg
Views: 1370
Size:  130.1 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-25-2020, 6:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
I have seen this online a lot. What would be the ask of your protest? What would you be trying to change? I think everyone believes that cold blooded murder is wrong and should be prosecuted to the max. Do you have a genuine doubt supported by history that his killer will not see justice? I have enough faith in the system to believe that when an ordinary citizen murders a child that the killer will spend most, if not all, of his life in a cell.

Discounting the looting criminal-anarchists, the people honestly protesting are concerned about police shooting unarmed people and getting off scot-free. You may hear "Justice for ......," but what they are asking for is increased scrutiny any time a cop shoots someone, especially when they are unarmed. For years, that was not the case.
So it’s such a epeidemic you believe murders ( aka police officers) have been getting away with cold blood murder for years ? You realize officer involved shootings have the most evidence collected and the most strictest investigational standards out of any crime ? You realize in almost every BLM flagship scrutinized case the police officers were actually acquitted once ALL THE EVIDENCE was presented in court. You know what the common denominator in every case is ? A piece of **** with a criminal history that resists police. Don’t resist , don’t end up dead. Pretty simple message.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-25-2020, 6:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
In Covid news
Another brilliant idea from of governor and the science that follows. Yes touch your face multiple times with a dirty mask and then touch your utensils and pass food trays around. What could go wrong. Clearly following science . If this was actually remotely effective you would need to don a brand new mask every time you took it on and off. More mental retardation and attempts to re close the state prior to the election.

Attachment 45844
Wearing masks is the single most effective, least expensive, most used and successful way to slow the spread. What is the issue with doing what works? It is apolitical, science proved by country after country to work.
I guess you think it will someday magically go away w/o any effort? Sound like a Millennial punk kid waiting for his participation trophy, expecting success by doing nothing.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-25-2020, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wearing masks is the single most effective, least expensive, most used and successful way to slow the spread. What is the issue with doing what works? It is apolitical, science proved by country after country to work.
I guess you think it will someday magically go away w/o any effort? Sound like a Millennial punk kid waiting for his participation trophy, expecting success by doing nothing.
You also realize touching your facial area multiple times from a contaminated specimen is the single most common way of infecting yourself correct ?

Social distancing is more effective than any mask. So what’s wrong with using that between server and patron

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-25-2020 at 9:07 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-25-2020, 9:12 AM Reply   
Seems like proper thing to do. Can’t believe how much white guilt is paying this career criminal . Mind you gofundme has deleted numerous police officer’s accounts that were injured in the line of duty.

Name:  64B5BACA-5975-4FCB-A6EA-8CE9F3D0E107.jpg
Views: 917
Size:  90.9 KB
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-25-2020, 9:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
You also realize touching your facial area multiple times from a contaminated specimen is the single most common way of infecting yourself correct ?

Social distancing is more effective than any mask. So what’s wrong with using that between server and patron
My mask isnt a "contaminated specimen". I cant infect myself w/ my own mask.
Im all for distancing too. Unless your 20 feet away, no it isnt as good as being masked up. Alone its proven not to be sufficient. It isnt safe because your mouth/nose not covered coming in. going out.
Is wearing a mask too much effort? I have to wear one every time i go out and get out of my truck. I dont get what the problem could possibly be. Too expensive? I get 20 for $10 bucks. Selfish? Isnt the job "to protect and serve"? Its how you protect your friends, family, and everyone whos path you cross.
I have to wear a seatbelt every time i leave the driveway. Its100 degrees and i have to put a helmet on to ride my motorcycle. We have to drive the speed limit even when it seems silly and slow. Lots of things we do for the safety of others, as i recall its your job to enforce these things. What do you tell those that speed? No seat belt? no helmet? Idiot?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-25-2020, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
My mask isnt a "contaminated specimen". I cant infect myself w/ my own mask
No, what he is saying if you touch a surface which is contaminated then it can transfer from your hand to your mask to your airway. I think there is some value in that but I don't think it is common at all. It also completely misses that half the job of the mask is to keep your virus in, that is if you a infected and don't know it, it drastically reduces the number of people you will infect before realizing you have it.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-25-2020, 10:02 AM Reply   
How many months and xstar still doesn't understand the purpose of masking up.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-25-2020, 10:15 AM Reply   
I heard that Jerry Falwell Jr was scheduled to speak at the trump national convention at the White House. He decided to stay home and watch.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jerry-...-of-a-pool-boy
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-25-2020, 10:20 AM Reply   
Yawn, evangelical christians and their neverending sexual hypocrisy. Who cares, amiright?

Won't miss his speech - how could he possibly top Don Jr's glassy-eyed super-coked-out sermon last night, or his crazy surgically-enhanced girlfriend's noko-inspired screamfest?
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-25-2020, 10:27 AM Reply   
Yet another conservative, Jeff Flake, on how Trump is not a conservative and why he'll vote for Biden.

https://medium.com/@JeffFlake/heres-...y-ce983293fae6

Last edited by joshugan; 08-25-2020 at 10:34 AM. Reason: typo
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-25-2020, 10:29 AM Reply   
I think you mean voting for Biden. He's one of over 100 high profile congressmen and former republican officials (including many who worked in the trump admin). The RINO tent just gets bigger and bigger. Trump has his work cut out for him to steal this one, but I wouldn't put it past him.
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-25-2020, 10:34 AM Reply   
Ya. I fixed the typo.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-25-2020, 10:36 AM Reply   
Can’t vote, but can attend Kobe Day

Name:  2E26B40A-2B5B-4A83-8BAD-D264702DC889.jpg
Views: 1323
Size:  171.3 KB
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-25-2020, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Bro, look at that pic, Donald Trump Jr is dating a dude. And you called michele obama "mike" ? Please.
TBH, was married to Gavin Newsome previously so not only does she get around, she must be a RINO too. Gave the same speech for Newsome just change the name.
Is anyone watching these? I missed the DNC and ill miss the RNC, Its all NBA playoffs. 40 games in 40 nights.
Trump down double digits and this is "in the bag? 175,000 dead is a tough body-bag to drag through an election.
You may fail to realize that what "hits home" with you, doesnt for most of the country. Not everyone lives on FAUX.
Interesting. Since I joined this forum and have talked specifically about democrats murdering democrats in the inner cities, that number is past 175,000 by now. Trying to blame people who died in a global pandemic is not going to fly especially when there is nothing you can do for those who died. They did not die because lack of medical care, they died because they could not deal with the virus. big difference. democrats murdering democrats is something democrats could do. You want to talk about how many babies democrats have murdered over the last number of years especially black babies which happened to be the actual target of Hillary's racist hero Margaret Sanger?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-25-2020, 10:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think you mean voting for Biden. He's one of over 100 high profile congressmen and former republican officials (including many who worked in the trump admin). The RINO tent just gets bigger and bigger. Trump has his work cut out for him to steal this one, but I wouldn't put it past him.
Steal this one? You mean like califonria stealing 3 million extra votes via ballot harvesting? You mean that exact thing they are hoping to achieve by flooding the country with ballots so they can either fake signatures or get someone to sign while they fill it out for them? You mean that kind of stealing?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-25-2020, 10:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshugan View Post
Yet another conservative, Jeff Flake, on how Trump is not a conservative and why he'll vote for Biden.

https://medium.com/@JeffFlake/heres-...y-ce983293fae6
Trump has never been a conservative. He is a life long democrat. He is like how democrats used to be where they were for law and order and America first.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-25-2020, 10:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
LOL! Yes, totally! If we had more prayer in schools we could pray systemic racism away.
Maybe if you were concerned about your soul and focusing on Jesus, you would not care what color the person is around you.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-25-2020, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:

Attachment 45846
Dude, you are a lying fraud. That is a pic from January when Kobe died, pre-covid.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-25-2020, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Maybe if you were concerned about your soul and focusing on Jesus, you would not care what color the person is around you.
says the trumplover
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-25-2020, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump has never been a conservative. He is a life long democrat. He is like how democrats used to be where they were for law and order and America first.
Dont be daft. He is a lifelong A-Hole. A lying, thieving, a-hole.
You are not "FOR" law and order when you surround your self with felons, refuse to cooperate with law enforcement and pardon criminals for covering up FOR you.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-25-2020, 11:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Aren't most christian denominations in the United States pretty segregated?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-25-2020, 11:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
says the trumplover
Not so much a trump lover as I am a person who dislikes the democrat party (aka evil people).
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-25-2020, 11:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dont be daft. He is a lifelong A-Hole. A lying, thieving, a-hole.
You are not "FOR" law and order when you surround your self with felons, refuse to cooperate with law enforcement and pardon criminals for covering up FOR you.
Uh huh. You mean illegal investigations started by an evil corrupt political party. I would never in a day cooperate with law enforcement especially when you know they are paid off at the highest levels. Always preserve your rights.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-25-2020, 11:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Aren't most christian denominations in the United States pretty segregated?
No. There is no requirement for such things. you realized that black people are only 12% of the population and live in the richest cities in the world. Most whites live outside the cities and in the country side. There just is not a lot of ability to mix.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-25-2020, 12:05 PM Reply   
Quote:

Attachment 45846
How about this one and the thousand scenes like it:

Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-25-2020, 12:09 PM Reply   
DeltaHoosier,

So is your political position simply that Democrats are evil and you therefore vote against them?

Are all Democrats worse than Republicans regardless of how dishonest or corrupt the Republican is?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-25-2020, 12:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Uh huh. You mean illegal investigations started by an evil corrupt political party. I would never in a day cooperate with law enforcement especially when you know they are paid off at the highest levels. Always preserve your rights.
The Senate republicans just released their final report, I suggest you read it. (LMK if you need a link) Lest you look the fool citing clearly false info. Legal, righteous investigation, numerous indictments, felony convictions. I believe started by the FBI, not a political party. If you cant get anything right, give up.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-25-2020, 12:30 PM Reply   
To Rod Trump can do no wrong. Those republicans are obvious rinos on Clinton’s pizza pedo payroll.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-25-2020, 1:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
No. There is no requirement for such things. you realized that black people are only 12% of the population and live in the richest cities in the world. Most whites live outside the cities and in the country side. There just is not a lot of ability to mix.

So there are no black churches except in the Marxist democrat cities? Huh.

Better let the AME church know. https://www.ame-church.com/directory/find-a-church/?

Last edited by shawndoggy; 08-25-2020 at 1:42 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-25-2020, 3:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
My mask isnt a "contaminated specimen". I cant infect myself w/ my own mask.
Im all for distancing too. Unless your 20 feet away, no it isnt as good as being masked up. Alone its proven not to be sufficient. It isnt safe because your mouth/nose not covered coming in. going out.
Is wearing a mask too much effort? I have to wear one every time i go out and get out of my truck. I dont get what the problem could possibly be. Too expensive? I get 20 for $10 bucks. Selfish? Isnt the job "to protect and serve"? Its how you protect your friends, family, and everyone whos path you cross.
I have to wear a seatbelt every time i leave the driveway. Its100 degrees and i have to put a helmet on to ride my motorcycle. We have to drive the speed limit even when it seems silly and slow. Lots of things we do for the safety of others, as i recall its your job to enforce these things. What do you tell those that speed? No seat belt? no helmet? Idiot?
I know it hard to see past your nose , so let me break it down for you .

The chef and helpers in back of kitchen pass your plate around as it made , it goes to bus boy who loads it on a tray , said tray laid out for you , waiter now touches plate, you touch your mask , touch your face , now touch said plate , pass said plate ( maybe ) pass some silverware around , touch your face to remove your mask , bus boy goes to next table starts removing dishes from a different table , reverse process and begin next table . Guarantee you the bus boy isn’t washing his hands after clearing the table next you , waitress isn’t washing their hands every time they go table tontable either . Same goes for drinks , order drink, Bartender pours it hands it to bus boy , shuttles it to table , waiter/waitress waits for you to mask up , you mask up grab glass ,pass glass or keep it , grab mask to take off mask........... The mask does nothing in this instance on you except require you to touch your face or sensitive area inviting a possible infection.

Easiest thing , was way it was being done NO RE MASK NEEDED , same process now instead of going near your face ti don or doff you mask putting you at a higher risk , you simply use hand sanitizer after you pass everything around and your’re way less likely to be infected or receive Covid Holy ****!!!!!!!!! Common sense prevails .

Now let’s go to fast food , I love all these places thinking they’re being safe. They have 5 people outside taking orders. Those same outside people never change gloves , are constantly touching/adjusting their masks , passing credit cards/ cash back and forth , moving to next vehicle grabbing credit card handing back , sometimes you have to put in your pin only guy in front just put his pin. It does absolutely nothing. It’s the same as doing it barehanded . Completely unnecessary.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-25-2020, 3:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
The Senate republicans just released their final report, I suggest you read it. (LMK if you need a link) Lest you look the fool citing clearly false info. Legal, righteous investigation, numerous indictments, felony convictions. I believe started by the FBI, not a political party. If you cant get anything right, give up.
FBI not a political party you’re clearly high again.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-25-2020, 4:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Doesn’t Trump deserve some credit too? Criminal justice reform bill and whatnot?
No actually it doesn’t. Are you familiar with Trumps justice reform act/policy. It was focused on drug addicts , getting them more options , then regular trips back to jail only to bond out or not be able to bond out and sit til their case was dismissed at prelim court because drugs aren’t considered violent offenses. Trumps bill increased access to more programs , more options , and better rehabilitation avenues for junkies .

Obama’s policies re wrote the criminal statutes , reclassifying felonies to misdameanors by adjusting thresholds for felonies , Example raising the amounts that constitute felony theft , changing aggravating factors and upgradable offenses , Reducing bonds for violent offenders , almost doubling the amount of felony crimes that still allow a violent offender to roam the streets on electronic monitoring while fighting multiple gun cases. Reducing the amount of time that needs to be served for an actual sentence .

Furthermore he backed numerous elections for States Attorney’s across America. Those leftist SA’s / DA’s emptied prisons of violent offenders , refused to prosecute many cases based on the race of the offender , plead out cases for misdemeanor charges instead of going for the felonies. Allowing sub par bonds to be pushed by the chief judges he backed .

Trump on the other hand has sent the feds in to start prosecuting criminals in these democratic strongholds holds that refuse to prosecute gun offenders and vicious felons , refuse to file felony charges when warranted . So his people are here to make sure that happens. Every gun case and now looting case is going federal under Trumps direction and deployment of resources. He recognizes the triple digit increase in violent crime across the nation is directly related to the failure to prosecute violent offenders and has actually put his money where his mouth is to combat it unlike the Leftist mayor that is more worried about pandering to a ****heads family that got what he had coming , completely dismissing the fact 72 BLACK people were shot in her own city , 5 killed in 2.5 days .
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-25-2020, 4:57 PM Reply   
I don’t have the time or energy to rebut any libtard posts in the last 12 hours. All I can say is that the convention is kicking some serious 95sn. I don’t remember names as well as I’d like, but no one can forget the name, Daniel Cameron, the AG of Kentucky. That dude cranked it way out of the park. Thousands of figurative libtard teeth were knocked out in the process. It was like a heavyweight champ vs a figurative Girl Scout. Melania did the same, but shoulda cut her speech 10 mins shorter-like most women should, and made Donny a sandwich.

So many other great speakers as well. Are you libtards even aware enough to read the wave coming? Get your long boards ready.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-25-2020, 5:30 PM Reply   
Cold hard facts to piggy back the Obama justice plan

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/8/...-timothy-evans
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-25-2020, 11:51 PM Reply   
Protestors, I mean rioters, are now shooting people in the streets of WI. Peaceful? Seattle "Peaceful" protestors, I mean rioters, try to burn down police building, with police in the building, and they cemented (or tried to) the door shut so they could not get out. All protestors show up with quick cement correct? Thats part of the peaceful protest Kit that you buy on line?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-25-2020, 11:56 PM Reply   
Icing on the cake, as Hilary C is saying its going to be a sham, and to fight until the Dems win. So if its going to be a sham, have

#1 voter ID
#2 vote in person and the election can be honest. Its really, just about over, It the left loses they burn down the country, If they win, they burn down the country, If you stop them from destroying everything, they burn down the country, and if you let them continue they burn down the country.

So I am curious, how many people need to die? of how many businesses need to burn? How much property damage needs to happen?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-26-2020, 12:40 AM Reply   
Serious question: Why are police not shooting live ammo at Democrat rioters who are trying to kill them?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-26-2020, 1:42 AM Reply   
Oh daum there goes the Breonna Taylor narrative. Who’d a thunk . Even posted by a leftist rag .

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...lgnCVqjHTKEcpQ
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-26-2020, 4:27 AM Reply   
Suppose the police don’t really need those armored vehicles to stay safe right right 95SN ?

https://twitter.com/thetenderone/sta...434425856?s=10

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CESP4uF...=15qd2ld3o5f1e
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-26-2020, 4:34 AM Reply   
The Bears must have missed the 5 murdered blacks and 72 blacks shot from Friday night to Sunday , Clearly missed the other 22 blacks shot on Monday. Instead they want to prop up gun toting , girlfriend beating , rapist that’s a career criminal . Smart PR there. Must have missed this 85yr old white woman brutality attacked by blacks too .. keep emboldening them. Seems to be working.

https://cwbchicago.com/2020/08/video...-mag-mile.html

Serious wtf is wrong with this world that corporate America and professional sports are being sucked into this BS . Bet they still want police escorts on the sidelines at every game and while traveling through the states though.
Name:  66C85D09-955E-4549-9F75-B9F03E41120B.jpg
Views: 1295
Size:  122.9 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-26-2020 at 4:36 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-26-2020, 5:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don’t have the time or energy to rebut any libtard posts in the last 12 hours. All I can say is that the convention is kicking some serious 95sn. I don’t remember names as well as I’d like, but no one can forget the name, Daniel Cameron, the AG of Kentucky. That dude cranked it way out of the park. Thousands of figurative libtard teeth were knocked out in the process. It was like a heavyweight champ vs a figurative Girl Scout. Melania did the same, but shoulda cut her speech 10 mins shorter-like most women should, and made Donny a sandwich.

So many other great speakers as well. Are you libtards even aware enough to read the wave coming? Get your long boards ready.
“The first night of the Republican National Convention averaged 17 million viewers on Monday, a sharp drop of 26% from 2016,” the Los Angeles Times reported. “The audience figure from Nielsen was also below the opening night of last week’s Democratic National Convention, which averaged 19.7 million viewers” over the three major English language broadcast networks and three leading cable news channels.

Yep, big wave coming. Were gonna need more and bigger boards. Vote Nov 3.