Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-26-2014, 12:17 AM Reply   
Thinking some more... I like division rivalry so I would continue to keep division leaders in the playoffs but let home field go to the team with the better record.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-26-2014, 7:34 AM Reply   
Awfully plucky before the game there Mark. Gonna be a rough night for ya tomorrow...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-26-2014, 8:04 AM Reply   
I have plenty of wine on hand just in case. Still counting on your Niners picks record to help us.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-26-2014, 8:50 AM Reply   
Plan on a little of this on Thursday night bitches
Attached Images

Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-26-2014, 8:59 AM Reply   
Might I recomend a delicious blend.
Attached Images

Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-26-2014, 9:28 AM Reply   
http://devour.com/video/seattle-seahawks-dude-perfect/

Pretty sure Pete has a better arm than Harbaugh. Definitely more accurate.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-26-2014, 1:48 PM Reply   
Is Roger Staubach the greatest Cowboy QB? Looking forward to the "A Football Life" coming out with him.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-26-2014, 4:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Is Roger Staubach the greatest Cowboy QB? Looking forward to the "A Football Life" coming out with him.
I think so. He's also worth over 800 million. The richest nfl player ever.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-26-2014, 5:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Might I recomend a delicious blend.
Oh I bet that's top notch stuff. Like almost every WA wine.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-26-2014, 5:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Plan on a little of this on Thursday night bitches
Yeah, can't wait to see bitch mode and Borland face off.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-26-2014, 5:32 PM Reply   
The rest of week 13 picks

Sunday @1:00 pm

WAS @ IND - Colts at home. RG III on the bench.
TEN @ HOU - Texans at home.
CLE @ BUF - Bills at home.
SD @ BAL - Ravens at home.
NYG @ JAX - Jaguars get #2 at home.
CIN @ TB - Bengals on the road.
OAK @ STL - Rams at home.
NO @ PIT - Steelers keep the Saints on a losing streak. Steelers at home.
CAR 2 MIN- Vikings at home.

Sunday at 4:05 pm

ARI @ ATL- Cardinals get back to their winning ways and keep a commanding lead in the NFC West.

Sunday @ 4:25 pm

NE @ GB - This is the showdown for the Superbowl front runner. Packers at home.

Sunday @ 8:30 pm

DEN @ KC - Broncos on the road.

Monday @ 8:30 pm

MIA @ NYJ - Dolphins on the road.

Last edited by cwb4me; 11-26-2014 at 5:37 PM.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-27-2014, 9:59 AM Reply   
Huge game tonight. I don't have a lot of faith in kap but he is so unpredictable maybe the running kap will show up and move the chains.

In watching the Seahawks all the talk is about Percy Hardin on offense but I think the big lose for them was golden Tate. I hate that guy but I think he really helped make that offense go. Came up with huge third down conversions.

I go Niners 17-10!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-27-2014, 2:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Tony Romo has the most 4th quarter comebacks of ANY QB since 2006.
He's going to need one tonight. Hehe.. Broke back cowboy always chokes in big games
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2014, 3:18 PM Reply   
Interesting watching 4/5 Fox "analyists" pick the Niners.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-27-2014, 5:55 PM Reply   
The Cowboys played terrible. On both sides of the ball.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-27-2014, 7:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Interesting watching 4/5 Fox "analyists" pick the Niners.
Krap is hot tonight. 6/14 for 42 yards and a pick in the first half. 5 punts and an INT for the offense so far.

What are your analysts saying now?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2014, 7:12 PM Reply   
They're telling me to open that Magnum of 1995 Ridge Montebello. I'm listening.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2014, 7:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
The Cowboys played terrible. On both sides of the ball.
We're in the process of joining your crowd.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-27-2014, 7:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
They're telling me to open that Magnum of 1995 Ridge Montebello. I'm listening.
Hahaha, that's awesome. I almost spit my cocktail out when I read that.

Happy Thanksgiving Mark. Hope you and your family had a great day.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-27-2014, 7:25 PM Reply   
Wow, bad call on the pass interference. Guess we're playing the refs tonight too...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2014, 8:04 PM Reply   
Game's not even over but let me say, good game Seattle. You totally dominated and are clearly the better team now.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2014, 8:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
Hahaha, that's awesome. I almost spit my cocktail out when I read that.

Happy Thanksgiving Mark. Hope you and your family had a great day.
Thanks and ditto.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-27-2014, 8:13 PM Reply   
Hmmm, maybe Kap should read this thread. I warned that Sherman was going to have some pics tonight.

Happy thanksgiving fellas.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-27-2014, 8:20 PM Reply   
Nailed the Detroit game...

Chicago looked like little girls against them.

Nailed the Dallas game...

Romo can feel the playoffs coming so he's warming up to kill playoff hopes of Dallas fans as usual.

Nailed the Hawks game...

Mark ran his mouth all week and got owned tonight. Dane got a huge dose of STFU with Sherman's performance this evening. Bobby watched a real QB win on T day after his sorry hero got owned at home on national tv.

Second week in row kicking ass on my pics...

Seattle is right in the hunt to not only make the playoffs but win the division. San Fran is done for the year.

Hmmmm... Mark, Bobby and Dane...

Comments this evening????
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2014, 8:20 PM Reply   
Anyone wanna trade for an almost new, slightly used QB? He can run like the wind when coached to do so, has lots of cool tattoos, likes to kiss his own arm when excited and wears a really cool hat. Contact 1-nin-ers-suck. Need to sell ASAP. Feel free to call any time......PLEASE! We're beggin ya.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2014, 8:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nailed the Detroit game...

Chicago looked like little girls against them.

Nailed the Dallas game...

Romo can feel the playoffs coming so he's warming up to kill playoff hopes of Dallas fans as usual.

Nailed the Hawks game...

Mark ran his mouth all week and got owned tonight. Dane got a huge dose of STFU with Sherman's performance this evening. Bobby watched a real QB win on T day after his sorry hero got owned at home on national tv.

Second week in row kicking ass on my pics...

Seattle is right in the hunt to not only make the playoffs but win the division. San Fran is done for the year.

Hmmmm... Mark, Bobby and Dane...

Comments this evening????
Hey asshat, Have you read ANY of my recent posts-especially the one from 8:04 this evening?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-27-2014, 8:30 PM Reply   
Don't get to recant all the previous statements on some sore of made up time limit... You sir are going to be mocked severely the remainder of the evening. Open up that bottle of wine and put a nipple on it little buddy.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-27-2014, 8:42 PM Reply   
Yeah, don't you niners guys get all humble and polite now. This is a smack thread.
Lynch owned Borland. Kap is still a mouth breathing toolbox. Sherman made the Niners his bitch.

And the Niners cheerleaders are ugly.

Gonna be a good week. We play like this in Philly and there's a definate opening to take the division.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-27-2014, 8:45 PM Reply   
Nom !
Attached Images

Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-27-2014, 8:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Anyone wanna trade for an almost new, slightly used QB? He can run like the wind when coached to do so, has lots of cool tattoos, likes to kiss his own arm when excited and wears a really cool hat. Contact 1-nin-ers-suck. Need to sell ASAP. Feel free to call any time......PLEASE! We're beggin ya.
Throw in a set of Beats and you will probably have some takers...
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-27-2014, 8:51 PM Reply   
Bow down bitches, bow down!

MarkJ, fill free to pop that magnum of stfu and drink it down.

Bobby, hey buddy. I know you know this feeling m its the feeling of your season being flushed down the drain by a choke master QB who'd rather be fishing in January than playing football.

Best team in the NFL just getting warmed up. 6 points allowed in 2 games. BOOOOOM!!!! BITCHESSSSS!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2014, 8:52 PM Reply   
Shut up while I sulk!
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-27-2014, 8:59 PM Reply   
Bobby will be on here by mid week posting stats showing Romo is the best QB on paper to ever play the game. I swear I saw him go down without even being touched a couple times today. He's never gonna win when it counts, ever.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-27-2014, 9:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nom !
Richard Sherman eating turkey on the 49er logo. That's gotta hurt.
Attached Images

Last edited by Cabledog; 11-27-2014 at 9:05 PM. Reason: .
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-27-2014, 9:21 PM Reply   
WTF is that shaved in Kraps head. It looks like a W from the side. Wilson maybe?
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2014, 10:05 PM Reply   
It's a worm that has eaten his brain. I knew we were goin down right when I saw that before the game. So embarrassing. Wish I could say it was a boot mark from being kicked in the head but, that would be too much of a stretch, given the shape and all. Still waiting for replies to my for sale ad above....Anyone?........

Last edited by markj; 11-27-2014 at 10:09 PM.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-27-2014, 10:11 PM Reply   
Congrats Hawk fans. Your defense is great and the 49ers offense sucks but we already new that. Many will blame KAP and he deserves some if it. But, mostly I blame the offensure coaches.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-27-2014, 10:19 PM Reply   
You don't want to piss and moan about Sherman this evening Dane?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2014, 10:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
Yeah, don't you niners guys get all humble and polite now. This is a smack thread.
Lynch owned Borland. Kap is still a mouth breathing toolbox. Sherman made the Niners his bitch.

And the Niners cheerleaders are ugly.

Gonna be a good week. We play like this in Philly and there's a definate opening to take the division.
I realize humility is a foriegn concept to chicken fans. It's the reason the hawks' fans are hated nationwide. You're either retarded or you bumped your head really hard. Lynch didn't own Borland by any stretch and the Niners cheerleaders are only ugly to gay guys. Borland stopped lynch in his tracks 9 out of every 10 times. it's really a moot point now. The hawks schooled the Niners. Happy now?
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-27-2014, 10:25 PM Reply   
I will only say that it sure sucks to affirm the dick/richard.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-27-2014, 10:30 PM Reply   
Even with the tightening of the defensive holding rule I think it makes sense to push it on first down because it's just a 5 yard penalty.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2014, 10:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Congrats Hawk fans. Your defense is great and the 49ers offense sucks but we already new that. Many will blame KAP and he deserves some if it. But, mostly I blame the offensure coaches.
A lot of it is play calling but, how do you mitigate the fact that Kap can't hit the broad side of a barn? Especially under pressure.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2014, 10:37 PM Reply   
And how many almost int's did he throw?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2014, 10:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
WTF is that shaved in Kraps head. It looks like a W from the side. Wilson maybe?
He's been listening to too much Prince lately?
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-27-2014, 10:48 PM Reply   
The 49ers had one good drive where they deployed mis-direction on every play and it worked. Beats me why they were not doing this and running KAP the entire game.

Last edited by diamonddad; 11-27-2014 at 10:52 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2014, 10:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
The 49ers had one good drive where they deployed mis-direction on every play and it worked. Beats me why they were not doing this and running KAP the entire game.
Yeah I'd like to ask Roman that.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-27-2014, 11:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
I realize humility is a foriegn concept to chicken fans. It's the reason the hawks' fans are hated nationwide. You're either retarded or you bumped your head really hard. Lynch didn't own Borland by any stretch and the Niners cheerleaders are only ugly to gay guys. Borland stopped lynch in his tracks 9 out of every 10 times. it's really a moot point now. The hawks schooled the Niners. Happy now?
The homophob rears its ugly head again!!! I knew you couldn't hold it down for long buddy and this time I didn't even have to draw it out of you. Yeah Borland destroyed lynch allowing him to run for his 4th 100 yard game against the whiners. That's what I call schooling!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-27-2014, 11:38 PM Reply   
Remember when MarkJ idiotically called Richard Sherman average? I do. Then he got thrown at 5 times for 0 completions unless you count his 2 interceptions. He did miss 1 interception though, it should have been 3...
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-28-2014, 12:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Remember when MarkJ idiotically called Richard Sherman average? I do. Then he got thrown at 5 times for 0 completions unless you count his 2 interceptions. He did miss 1 interception though, it should have been 3...
He IS average, Kip. Any one of us (except you) could have caught those int's just as easily. Kaepernick threw them right to him. If you had a brain, you'd remember when I said that Kaepernick couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Now why don't you go make some sweet moola with Uncle Rico?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-28-2014, 12:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
The homophob rears its ugly head again!!! I knew you couldn't hold it down for long buddy and this time I didn't even have to draw it out of you. Yeah Borland destroyed lynch allowing him to run for his 4th 100 yard game against the whiners. That's what I call schooling!
I'm sorry that spelling relatively basic words isn't your strong suit. It never has been. Are you so stupid as to think that Borland is a one man team? From the very beginning, I've been talking about the one on one matchup aspect between them and I think Borland did very well. I also never claimed that he "destroyed him". I'm impressed that he made many unassisted tackles against a guy who normally requires multiple people to tackle him.

Additionally, if you understood basic English terms, you would know that disagreeing with a lousy lifestyle choice doesn't make you fearful of it. It just makes you disgusted and sorry for the people who have made that choice. It's real simple, Kip.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-28-2014, 4:39 AM Reply   
Ok, good.....Mark the 9er fan is back. All is normal in the smack thread again.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-28-2014, 6:43 AM Reply   
The Hawks fans have to get their 5 year old egos straight. Someone talked bad about their team. In their world all is well now because they won a division game. In our world their 8-4.Arizona is 9-2 in the real world and about to become 10-2. We know in the real world the Seahawks have 3 road losses. We also know they usually have trouble in east coast games. How they own the division after 1 game I'll never know? Remember I'm not a Seahawks fan so I don't see the world through their goggles. I just speak the facts. Week 13 Dallas lost miserable to the Eagles and Seattle won convincingly against the 49ers. The Seahawks lost convincingly to the Cowboys at home. The Seahawks also lost to the Chargers,Rams and Chiefs on the road. Those are facts. The Eagles have one of the top offenses in the league. They also have a better Defense than the Cowboys.You make your own conclusion. I know the Seattle fans will still see their team as superior even though the Eagles also have a better record. Last fact ROMO sucks,but he came into your house and "owned" your legion of boom. You can't change the facts even with goggles.

Last edited by cwb4me; 11-28-2014 at 6:45 AM.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-28-2014, 8:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
The Hawks fans have to get their 5 year old egos straight. Someone talked bad about their team. In their world all is well now because they won a division game. In our world their 8-4.Arizona is 9-2 in the real world and about to become 10-2. We know in the real world the Seahawks have 3 road losses. We also know they usually have trouble in east coast games. How they own the division after 1 game I'll never know? Remember I'm not a Seahawks fan so I don't see the world through their goggles. I just speak the facts. Week 13 Dallas lost miserable to the Eagles and Seattle won convincingly against the 49ers. The Seahawks lost convincingly to the Cowboys at home. The Seahawks also lost to the Chargers,Rams and Chiefs on the road. Those are facts. The Eagles have one of the top offenses in the league. They also have a better Defense than the Cowboys.You make your own conclusion. I know the Seattle fans will still see their team as superior even though the Eagles also have a better record. Last fact ROMO sucks,but he came into your house and "owned" your legion of boom. You can't change the facts even with goggles.
It's sad Robert that week 6 was your Super Bowl. Guess it must be hard since the Cowpies peak by week 8 every year. You deserve Jerry Jones. It's going to be funny watching you try to talk up RG3 or Johnny football soon. Lol.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-28-2014, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
I noticed the same thing and not just for Thursdays game. He has to be being coached not to run.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-28-2014, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yup... just a any old divisional game... Looks like NIners are doing fine with it.

http://www.mercurynews.com/tim-kawak...re-by-seahawks

Keep talking Bobby. We're in the "meat" of the schedule now and I'ts going to get tougher and tougher to discredit the Hawks.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-28-2014, 9:39 AM Reply   
Best stat of the game:
Crabtree 3 catches 10 yards, Sherman 2 catches 6 yards. I guess Crabtree won this one.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
After the game the Hawks all went picking out their new homes since they OWN Santa Clara.

Just total domination over Santa Clara. I will tip my cap to Borland. 16 tackles is impressive. Too bad he was the only one that could make a tackle. What happened to this amazing Santa Clara pass rush? Wilson made them look silly.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-28-2014, 9:42 AM Reply   
Hey "Seahawks #1 Fan" you might want to head out today and get a great deal on a Hawks jersey for your new profile picture.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-28-2014, 10:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey "Seahawks #1 Fan" you might want to head out today and get a great deal on a Hawks jersey for your new profile picture.
Okay, that's funny.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-28-2014, 12:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
The Seahawks haven't even made the playoffs. It's way too early to talk about jerseys.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-28-2014, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
The Seahawks haven't even made the playoffs. It's way too early to talk about jerseys.
I sense a nervous tone from you "Seahawks #1 Fan". I'd get one soon because if you wait too long they will probably be sold out. Especially Wilson jerseys, two time Superbowl winning QBs tend to be big sellers.

Anyone want to guess who had the highest QB rating yesterday? I'll give you a hint: He also has won a Superbowl.

The remaining opposing QBs for the Hawks regular season: Dirty Sanchez, Kaperpick, Stanton, & Hill. HAHAHAHAHA What's the over/under for INTs against these guys? 8? I'll take the over!!
LOB!!!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-28-2014, 3:06 PM Reply   
BTW just saw this:
3rd Quarter with 8 minutes left. There must have been a wine & cheese tasting in Santa Clara. I bet the 49ers wish they had real fans.
Attached Images

Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-28-2014, 3:45 PM Reply   
Darren, in their infinite wisdom, they built a fantastic bar hangout area behind those most expensive seats for people to dine/drink while watching the field on big screens during half-time and beyond.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-29-2014, 12:22 AM Reply   
Wholly crap! All smack talk aside that's bad... The game was still close enough that they should have still been there.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-29-2014, 11:23 AM Reply   
I've been to Levi..... Those bars and clubs are in fact really cool, but they don't hold 50 thousand people, which is about how many seats were empty in the fourth quarter.

The niners built that stadium to ass kiss the corporate crowd and the high dollar douchebags that currently buy 75 percent of the seats, and have alienated their core fan base that goes to actually watch the game. If they slip into mediocrity, you'll see plenty of empty seats at every game.

Kind of the same thing the Sacramento Kjngs did back in the early 2000's, when all of Sacramento was flush with real estate cash. You couldn't even find a seat for less than double face value. Then the economy tanked, now they can't even sell out by offering the nose bleed sections for 10 bucks a seat. All the look at me wanna be's never cared about the game on the floor, Arco was simply a high dollar night club to hang out with all their fellow douche's.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-30-2014, 4:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
The Cardinals could very well be the 2014 version of the 2013 Chiefs..... Big start, no finish.
Hey Arizona...... That noise you hear behind you is Seattle coming to take the division. Bobby anointed you NFC west champs after week 8, too bad the season runs 16 games.

And the Niners can go ahead and book their vacation airfares, they won't be playing after the regular season ends.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-30-2014, 4:28 PM Reply   
Hey Meat head get your facts straight. I picked Arizona at the beginning of the season. They held up pretty well with their backup QB,#1 wide receiver injured and their #1 running back out. What would Seattle be without Wilson,Lynch and Baldwin? Answer worse than they already are. By the way looks like I won the weekly picks again since No one else picked all the games. That was easy.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-30-2014, 4:45 PM Reply   
Rams were super impressive in their blowout win over the Raiders. Can't remember which Seattle fan was singing their praises after week 9 but let's examine the facts. Week 9 Oakland at Seattle . Wilson 17 of 35 for 179 yards 0 td's 0 int's ,rushing 149 total yards. Seattle's defense allowed 226 total yards to Oakland. Week 13 Oakland at Saint Louis. Shaun Hill 13 of 22 for 183 yards and 2 td's 0 int's ,172 total yards rushing.Rams defense allowed 244 total yards.Seattle won 30-24,Saint Louis won 52-0. The Rams are playing with their backup QB.Seattle was playing with Russell "can't find his" Wilson. The reason you don't hear any rebuttal about Wilson this year is there are "No" facts to support it. Not even wins. With 10 teams with the same or more wins Seattle is just in the hunt for now.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-30-2014, 5:57 PM Reply   
"Hey Meat head get your facts straight. I picked Arizona at the beginning of the season. They held up pretty well with their backup QB,#1 wide receiver injured and their #1 running back out. What would Seattle be without Wilson,Lynch and Baldwin? Answer worse than they already are. By the way looks like I won the weekly picks again since No one else picked all the games. That was easy."

So you're saying that injuries play a part in a teams success? You called using that logic excuses earlier this year when we had nine starters out?

So fun this time of year when reality starts setting in and you get to jumping all over the map with nonsensical stats.

Arizona is a sinking ship, Dallas is a sinking ship, San Fran is a sinking ship. Eventually you're gonna run out of options and get wet Bobby. It's just a matter of time.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-30-2014, 6:14 PM Reply   
Cliff I was pointing out Arizona is leading the division despite all their injuries. All "we" hear from Seattle fans is were missing so and so. I still stand by my prediction that Arizona will win the NFC West. Get ready to start crying next week. You guessed it I'm picking the Eagles to win the battle of the birds,if you can call a Seahawk a bird?
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-30-2014, 6:19 PM Reply   
I could give a rat's ass about injuries, qb rating, team stats, all the useless drivel you spew every week, Bobby. The win column is all I care about.

Next week in Philly will be a test. After that, I think we're good. The niners are imploding, the cardinals are paper tigers that have scored one garbage time touchdown in the last 12 quarters of football they've played, and I can't see losing to the Rams.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-30-2014, 6:52 PM Reply   
Philly is another team running with an emotionally fragile backup qb. Our D is going to pounce on Sanchez and have him wondering what hell he's doing on the field. In the end the Hawks will keep the Eagles offense to nil and come away with another decisive win for the third week in a row.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-30-2014, 7:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
I could give a rat's ass about injuries, qb rating, team stats, all the useless drivel you spew every week, Bobby. The win column is all I care about.

Next week in Philly will be a test. After that, I think we're good. The niners are imploding, the cardinals are paper tigers that have scored one garbage time touchdown in the last 12 quarters of football they've played, and I can't see losing to the Rams.
If all you care about is wins 10 teams have 8 or more wins. The Eagles and the Cardinals have 9.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-30-2014, 7:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Philly is another team running with an emotionally fragile backup qb. Our D is going to pounce on Sanchez and have him wondering what hell he's doing on the field. In the end the Hawks will keep the Eagles offense to nil and come away with another decisive win for the third week in a row.
I'll take that bet. I bet the Seahawks won't shutout the EAGLES. The Rams were good enough to shutout the Raiders even though the Seahawks weren't. I don't think the Seahawks have shut out anyone this year. I'll have to check though.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-30-2014, 7:33 PM Reply   
This article shows just how close everyone the NFC is right now. I'll say one thing, the NFL has gotta be loving how things are shaping up this late in the season.

http://www.fieldgulls.com/kenneth-ar...packers-eagles
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-01-2014, 5:56 AM Reply   
You have to win out to win the division. The Rams ,Eagles,49ers and Cardinals have something to say about that.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-01-2014, 8:59 AM Reply   
LOL!! I love seeing "Seahawks #1 Fan" getting so nervous now. He thought he was safe and the Hawks had no chance of winning the NFC West or the entire NFC but look at him now!! HAHAHAHAHA Let the excuses begin!!
Using the toilet bowl of the Raiders vs Rams to support your argument is pretty weak. I expect more from the "Seahawks #1 Fan"
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-01-2014, 12:04 PM Reply   
With the Seahawks defense coming on strong like last year, I am seeing room for a repeat. With a great defense, a team need only have a mediocre offense and the Seahawks are better than that with Lynch running and Wilson scrambling.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-01-2014, 12:05 PM Reply   
BTW just noticed that the Cowgirls are out of the playoffs if they started today? In the infamous words of Denny Green, "They are who we thought they were!!" I'm guessing the Cowgirls finish 9-7 and out of the playoffs again. I wonder where Romo is booking his ticket to this off season? Where ever he decides to go, I'm sure it will be very average.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-01-2014, 12:20 PM Reply   
^^^ Romo probably already has reservations. You don't want to wait and try to book at the last minute.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-01-2014, 5:50 PM Reply   
Awesome to see our D playing up to their capability and with the passion of a year ago. When they play at the top of their ability as a unit no one can beat them. That said its going to be a huge test next Sunday against a pretty awesome offense. Can they keep the swagger and the passion against a non conference team on the road. The lines -1, I know where my money will be.