Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-15-2021, 7:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
So youíre saying dems donít overspend? Thatís laughable. Go discover whatís in the bill biden just got passed. Itís the Mac daddy of shameless pork ever written.
Also -- BY THE NUMBERS, show me a republican that actually cut spending year over year. By my review the only actual drops in government spending during my lifetime appear to be during the Obama admin, which I'm sure is a reflection of the Tea Party revolution in 2010 and the rollback of post-financial-crisis stimulus spending.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-15-2021, 7:53 AM Reply   
By the numbers? Try these numbers on: 1.9 trillion spread out among all our people should be $5,757 per citizen. This is the biggest, most disgusting bait and switch in history.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-15-2021, 7:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
By the numbers? Try these numbers on: 1.9 trillion spread out among all our people should be $5,757 per citizen. This is the biggest, most disgusting bait and switch in history.

Has federal government spending ever *shrunk* year over year during your lifetime?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-15-2021, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Has federal government spending ever *shrunk* year over year during your lifetime?
No, but that has zero to do with my point that this current bill should disgust you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-15-2021, 8:05 AM Reply   
Anyone else wonder why the neck-sniffing, finger-raping prez won’t condemn the actions or call for Cuomo’s resignation? Predators... Even Pelosi is calling for him to resign.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-15-2021, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
No, but that has zero to do with my point that this current bill should disgust you.
only if you forget about what you wrote like 30 minutes ago?

Quote:
So youíre saying dems donít overspend? Thatís laughable.
They ALL overspend.** cyclically, Rs have been handing over struggling economies to dems, dems have been handing back stronger economies to Rs. Was true for Clinton, was definitely true for Obama.

It's a bit disingenuous to get religion about deficit spending now.

**assuming we agree that "overspend" means spending more than is collected in taxes.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-15-2021, 8:17 AM Reply   
Once again, read what’s in the bill. It’s a bait and switch, shameless, libtard wet dream.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-15-2021, 8:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Once again, read whatís in the bill. Itís a bait and switch, shameless, libtard wet dream.
As they say, elections have consequences.

You seem surprised that the American people elected democrats in both chambers of congress and in the White House and they have the audacity of putting through a bill consistent with their agenda.

It's kindof a testament to how ineffective Trump-daddy was, no? Managing only to get the TCAJA through during the time that he similarly had majorities in both chambers? Or do you think that the Rs didn't do more during Trump's first two years out of deference to the dems?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-15-2021, 9:26 AM Reply   
and so it begins. This could get ugly

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-pla...165212122.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-15-2021, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
As they say, elections have consequences.

You seem surprised that the American people elected democrats in both chambers of congress and in the White House and they have the audacity of putting through a bill consistent with their agenda.

It's kindof a testament to how ineffective Trump-daddy was, no? Managing only to get the TCAJA through during the time that he similarly had majorities in both chambers? Or do you think that the Rs didn't do more during Trump's first two years out of deference to the dems?
What I think is you libtards and your media did a shameless, bang up propaganda hit job on Trump with COVID and killing our economies for political reasons. Add to that the first full generation that has been brainwashed by the public school system indoctrination program and you got yourself a winning combo. Well done. Way to play the long game. Good for your party, bad for America. Too bad once the frog realizes itís being cooked, itíll be too late.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-15-2021, 10:04 AM Reply   
markj, I couldn't agree more. I do try to stay away from the name calling, The media and the left will never own up to what they did. And Biden is a joke. Pelosi ought to be brought up on charges, but won't be. Things will get a lot worse.....but they will blame Trump. It's the world we live in.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-15-2021, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
No, but that has zero to do with my point that this current bill should disgust you.
The difference is This Bill...
https://www.investopedia.com/taxes/t...lan-explained/
The overhaul was forecast to raise the federal deficit by hundreds of billions of dollarsóand perhaps as much as $2 trillionóover the coming decade.8 Estimates varied depending on assumptions about how much economic growth the law would spur, but no independent estimates followed Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin in predicting a net reduction to the national debt as a result of the overhaul. (According to the Washington Post, the country's deficit hit $984 billion in 2019, compared to the deficit of $665 billion in 2017.)

...only benefits the richest in the country. IE, a much, much smaller group that didint actually need any help. Odd how you see that helping more people in a pandemic (that you have been stating daily is destroying the economy) is disgusting. If it disgusts you, donate the benefits you receive, if any and take the high road. Easy.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-15-2021, 10:14 AM Reply   
and Pelosi lies and lies, but gets a pass. un freakin real.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sen-tom-c...115715368.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-15-2021, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
What I think is you libtards and your media did a shameless, bang up propaganda hit job on Trump with COVID and killing our economies for political reasons. Add to that the first full generation that has been brainwashed by the public school system indoctrination program and you got yourself a winning combo. Well done. Way to play the long game. Good for your party, bad for America. Too bad once the frog realizes itís being cooked, itíll be too late.
Keep blaming others. Trump F'ed up any Fed Covid response all on his own. He called the shots. He stood at the podium during all those Covid updates early on, downplaying the risks. When he was chastised, instead of correcting course, he doubled down and turned it political. He did it to himself. Do you need to be reminded for the 100th time? It will all go away, when it gets warm...There are dozens and dozens of times he lied. Face it, your daddy is a liar.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-15-2021, 10:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Keep blaming others. Trump F'ed up any Fed Covid response all on his own. He called the shots. He stood at the podium during all those Covid updates early on, downplaying the risks. When he was chastised, instead of correcting course, he doubled down and turned it political. He did it to himself. Do you need to be reminded for the 100th time? It will all go away, when it gets warm...There are dozens and dozens of times he lied. Face it, your daddy is a liar.
Um no. Your daddy got railroaded. Trump relied on the libtard messiah, Fauci who still canít be consistent. Need to watch another video of Fauci saying in his own words that masks donít work? This thing got immediately political with you libtards. You used it as a battling ram to push him out and it worked. Your daily lies about everything got put on repeat every night. Even Fauci said Trump was following his advice. Remember when pelosi was up there begging people to go to Chinatown? How bout when your side called Trump a xenophobe for shutting down flights from the origin of the virus? How bout your predator Cuomosexual buddy killing thousands in between sexually harassing women? Give it up. Your side has been outed. Thatís why Gov. Nuisance is being recalled.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-15-2021, 10:52 AM Reply   
I don’t think there’s any disagreement that this country would be so much better off right now if Trump was still in office.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-15-2021, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Um no. Your daddy got railroaded. Trump relied on the libtard messiah, Fauci who still canít be consistent. Need to watch another video of Fauci saying in his own words that masks donít work? This thing got immediately political with you libtards. You used it as a battling ram to push him out and it worked. Your daily lies about everything got put on repeat every night. Even Fauci said Trump was following his advice. Remember when pelosi was up there begging people to go to Chinatown? How bout when your side called Trump a xenophobe for shutting down flights from the origin of the virus? How bout your predator Cuomosexual buddy killing thousands in between sexually harassing women? Give it up. Your side has been outed. Thatís why Gov. Nuisance is being recalled.
Railroaded, lol. He was the guy in charge, made the rules, lied, downplayed. He took Fauci off the stage, wouldn't allow him to speak to the public, put political appointees at CDC yet HE was railroaded.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...-era-guidance/

Putting political appointees into the CDC is by definition POLITICICIZING the pandemic.
You were corrected last week re your little Fauci video, why do you have to be corrected time and time again? March 3rd 2020, there was no pandemic. Give me the date on that Pelosi statement. I'll help Feb 2020, pre-pandemic. Limpy.
Point out one person backing Cuomo. No one is so you flail with it, its a weak look boy. Outed, describe only trump and you walking out of the closet.
To remove trump, we just held the election and voted.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-15-2021, 11:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I don’t think there’s any disagreement that this country would be so much better off right now if Trump was still in office.
Thats because you dont think. Your in the cult, programed.
Translation, I want my trumpdaddy back.
80 million voters say nope.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-15-2021, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Keep blaming others. Trump F'ed up any Fed Covid response all on his own. He called the shots. He stood at the podium during all those Covid updates early on, downplaying the risks. When he was chastised, instead of correcting course, he doubled down and turned it political. He did it to himself. Do you need to be reminded for the 100th time? It will all go away, when it gets warm...There are dozens and dozens of times he lied. Face it, your daddy is a liar.
You’re like a broken record of bull**** media blasts . Do you have any single opinions of your own with the facts to support them? The only thing Trump botched on covid was not calling out all the bull**** policies being put in place by democratic strongholds to cripple our economy. He should’ve shut all money flow and government assistance off to all those commies , and held them accountable for their bull****, and let them do it. Instead he just left it up to their dem
Leaders and they showed their true colors and incompetence. That’s the only part of the covid response he failed . 3/4 of the dem mouthpieces belong in prison for their actions.


On the other hand the facts are the facts.....the mental damage , educational damage , economic damage , family damage , and overall positive feelings and work ethics of Americans were destroyed by the Dems in their cities. The facts are the facts. Every single legitimate study points to exactly that. So while your TDS won’t let you get Trumps name off your tongue , your dem buddies are destroying America at record pace.


You keep saying Trump lied


Suspiciously absent is you rhetoric regarding the fact checks done by your democratic MSM sources on Biden’s recent covid speech to America. Overwhelming majority of his entire speech was built on lies. I noticed you skipped that post as well. Imagine that.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-15-2021, 12:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Railroaded, lol. He was the guy in charge, made the rules, lied, downplayed. He took Fauci off the stage, wouldn't allow him to speak to the public, put political appointees at CDC yet HE was railroaded.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...-era-guidance/

Putting political appointees into the CDC is by definition POLITICICIZING the pandemic.
You were corrected last week re your little Fauci video, why do you have to be corrected time and time again? March 3rd 2020, there was no pandemic. Give me the date on that Pelosi statement. I'll help Feb 2020, pre-pandemic. Limpy.
Point out one person backing Cuomo. No one is so you flail with it, its a weak look boy. Outed, describe only trump and you walking out of the closet.
To remove trump, we just held the election and voted.
Point out one dem that called out Cuomo when the story guy first light way back when it happened ? ZERO ZIPPO ZILCH NOBODY, they buried the story in Trump hate rhetoric. Now that the story actually grew legs and has nowhere to hide , of course now they have no way out and want him gone. Suspiciously absent is the President demanding the same. Do we hear the same attention being given to the Michigan governor who did the same exact thing Cuomo did ? Nope , because now the big story is sex assault against Cuomo. Here we have yet again the failsafe misdirection of sex assault being used . Do I believe all of a sudden after decades , women suddenly crew a conscious and somwohow all linked together to take over the headlines during one of the most prolific murderers of our time ? ABSOLUTELY NOT !!!!! Can it be true , for sure , likely hood eh. Doesnít pad the BS meter. The sex cases popping up about Cuomo are because they know heís toast over covid. When the investigation goes down that rabbit hole , it will link numerous high profile dems , so what better way to make that part go away and spin the headlines to take the focus away from that. The same bull**** they tried to use on Cavanaugh . Sex assault cases are some of the most daming , yet some of the most impossible to prove due to the fact almost no evidence exists. Itís purely a he said she said , until you actuall get some substantiated evidence. Itís the easiest and quickest way to make a dollar against wealthy individuals.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-15-2021, 12:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Youíre like a broken record of bull**** media blasts . Do you have any single opinions of your own with the facts to support them? The only thing Trump botched on covid was not calling out all the bull**** policies being put in place by democratic strongholds to cripple our economy. He shouldíve shut all money flow and government assistance off to all those commies , and held them accountable for their bull****, and let them do it. Instead he just left it up to their dem
Leaders and they showed their true colors and incompetence. Thatís the only part of the covid response he failed . 3/4 of the dem mouthpieces belong in prison for their actions. What are the charges? protecting the public?


On the other hand the facts are the facts.....the mental damage , educational damage , economic damage , family damage , and overall positive feelings and work ethics of Americans were destroyed by the Dems in their cities. The facts are the facts. Every single legitimate study points to exactly that. So while your TDS wonít let you get Trumps name off your tongue , your dem buddies are destroying America at record pace.


You keep saying Trump lied No, I dont "Say" he lied, I keep reminding you of the lies. I post the lies as they came out of his mouth. Let me know when Hydroxychloroquine is a covid savior.


Suspiciously absent is you rhetoric regarding the fact checks done by your democratic MSM sources on Bidenís recent covid speech to America. Overwhelming majority of his entire speech was built on lies. I noticed you skipped that post as well. Imagine that.
I skipped because its a non issue. I didnt hear lies, i heard a president asking for help from
American citizens. I heard info on vaccinations. He talked about what a difficult year it has been for all. About how easy it is to wear a mask, how much good it does. He talked about hate crimes against Asians. Talked about the American Rescue Plan.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/Voices/...8161615555448/
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-15-2021, 12:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Thats because you dont think. Your in the cult, programed.
Translation, I want my trumpdaddy back.
80 million voters say nope.
Says the guy who canít post a response, unless he can insert Trumpís name from his basement while wearing 3 masks.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-15-2021, 1:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Says the guy who canít post a response, unless he can insert Trumpís name from his basement while wearing 3 masks.
Derp, it was the Title of the thread til it was changed to "Biden for Prez".
Point out all your posts that dont include the phrase "Bull**** Dems" "Bull**** Media" and any other dem slur. Do you need your trumpdaddy too? you sound upset.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-15-2021, 1:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I skipped because its a non issue. I didnt hear lies, i heard a president asking for help from
American citizens. I heard info on vaccinations. He talked about what a difficult year it has been for all. About how easy it is to wear a mask, how much good it does. He talked about hate crimes against Asians. Talked about the American Rescue Plan.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/Voices/...8161615555448/
Right his multiple lies are a non issue. Hahahahahhah.

You must have a real ďspecialĒ ear, because the rest of America fact checked him and said otherwise, included your beloved MSM sources. The covid stats donít lie. No matter how much joe tries to appeal to Americaís soft hearts with his almost whining and fake tears , maskless states did just as good as lockdowns. The overall effect of wearing a mask reduces your chances by less than 2% (again straight from the CDC ). I know your brain canít comprehend that because of the lack of oxygen flowing from all 3 layers, but man can you once stop posting bull**** propaganda and read facts . Right ..........the epidemic of hate crimes against Asians................wouldnít be a dem speech without tapping the fake racism bell. Surprised he didnít blame white privilege too. I am sure it was those darn white extremists again. Here they are shooting up Black America again ( only 32 people shot in 2 mass shootings , on American soil in one single city in less than year. ). I canít seem to find the dialogue about the race and details of the mass shooters/shootings, can you ? Oh you mean itís not them. .........shocking

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...vpi-story.html

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...mwi-story.html
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-15-2021, 1:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Derp, it was the Title of the thread til it was changed to "Biden for Prez".
Point out all your posts that dont include the phrase "Bull**** Dems" "Bull**** Media" and any other dem slur. Do you need your trumpdaddy too? you sound upset.
Umm. Yes this is the Biden thread , so of course this thread is all about dems , pointing to all their hypocrisy , failed policies , and bull**** ridden lies about the true effect of covid on America. Geeezus man , youíre almost as dementia ridden as Joe.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-15-2021, 1:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Right his multiple lies are a non issue. Hahahahahhah.

You must have a real ďspecialĒ ear, because the rest of America fact checked him and said otherwise, included your beloved MSM sources. The covid stats donít lie. No matter how much joe tries to appeal to Americaís soft hearts with his almost whining and fake tears , maskless states did just as good as lockdowns. The overall effect of wearing a mask reduces your chances by less than 2% (again straight from the CDC ). I know your brain canít comprehend that because of the lack of oxygen flowing from all 3 layers, but man can you once stop posting bull**** propaganda and read facts . Right ..........the epidemic of hate crimes against Asians................wouldnít be a dem speech without tapping the fake racism bell. Surprised he didnít blame white privilege too. I am sure it was those darn white extremists again. Here they are shooting up Black America again ( only 32 people shot in 2 mass shootings , on American soil in one single city in less than year. ). I canít seem to find the dialogue about the race and details of the mass shooters/shootings, can you ? Oh you mean itís not them. .........shocking

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...vpi-story.html

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...mwi-story.html
Youre right, Covid stats dont lie. We are one of the wealthiest and most educated countries on the planet and had one of the worst responses, similar to third world countries. Seems like the people in charge really let us down.
Let me help you out. CDC on masks, directly from the CDC,w/o trump appointees.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...sars-cov2.html
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...-guidance.html
Point out the 2% claim you keep making, because CDC disagrees with you.
Background
SARS-CoV-2 infection is transmitted predominately by respiratory droplets generated when people cough, sneeze, sing, talk, or breathe. CDC recommends community use of masks, specifically non-valved multi-layer cloth masks, to prevent transmission of SARS-CoV-2. Masks are primarily intended to reduce the emission of virus-laden droplets (ďsource controlĒ), which is especially relevant for asymptomatic or presymptomatic infected wearers who feel well and may be unaware of their infectiousness to others, and who are estimated to account for more than 50% of transmissions.1,2 Masks also help reduce inhalation of these droplets by the wearer (ďfiltration for personal protectionĒ). The community benefit of masking for SARS-CoV-2 control is due to the combination of these effects; individual prevention benefit increases with increasing numbers of people using masks consistently and correctly.

Source Control to Block Exhaled Virus
Multi-layer cloth masks block release of exhaled respiratory particles into the environment,3-6 along with the microorganisms these particles carry.7,8 Cloth masks not only effectively block most large droplets (i.e., 20-30 microns and larger)9 but they can also block the exhalation of fine droplets and particles (also often referred to as aerosols) smaller than 10 microns ;3,5 which increase in number with the volume of speech10-12 and specific types of phonation.13 Multi-layer cloth masks can both block up to 50-70% of these fine droplets and particles3,14 and limit the forward spread of those that are not captured.5,6,15,16 Upwards of 80% blockage has been achieved in human experiments that have measured blocking of all respiratory droplets,4 with cloth masks in some studies performing on par with surgical masks as barriers for source control.3,9,14
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-15-2021, 3:07 PM Reply   
Wow. Went out of town to pick up parts for the dock Iím building and missed todayís fireworks. Came back, picked up my iPad while sitting on the can taking a 95 and holy cow! 95, you got lit up, boy. Xstar has you stomped in the dirt every time he makes contact with you. Heís like the pit bull of truth to your 2-year-old little girl CNN parroting nonsense.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-15-2021, 3:11 PM Reply   
95, I would’ve recommended you dig a hole and crawl in it out of embarrassment, but Xstar already buried you!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-15-2021, 3:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Youre right, Covid stats dont lie. We are one of the wealthiest and most educated countries on the planet and had one of the worst responses, similar to third world countries. Seems like the people in charge really let us down.
Let me help you out. CDC on masks, directly from the CDC,w/o trump appointees.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...sars-cov2.html
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...-guidance.html
Point out the 2% claim you keep making, because CDC disagrees with you.
Background
SARS-CoV-2 infection is transmitted predominately by respiratory droplets generated when people cough, sneeze, sing, talk, or breathe. CDC recommends community use of masks, specifically non-valved multi-layer cloth masks, to prevent transmission of SARS-CoV-2. Masks are primarily intended to reduce the emission of virus-laden droplets (“source control”), which is especially relevant for asymptomatic or presymptomatic infected wearers who feel well and may be unaware of their infectiousness to others, and who are estimated to account for more than 50% of transmissions.1,2 Masks also help reduce inhalation of these droplets by the wearer (“filtration for personal protection”). The community benefit of masking for SARS-CoV-2 control is due to the combination of these effects; individual prevention benefit increases with increasing numbers of people using masks consistently and correctly.

Source Control to Block Exhaled Virus
Multi-layer cloth masks block release of exhaled respiratory particles into the environment,3-6 along with the microorganisms these particles carry.7,8 Cloth masks not only effectively block most large droplets (i.e., 20-30 microns and larger)9 but they can also block the exhalation of fine droplets and particles (also often referred to as aerosols) smaller than 10 microns ;3,5 which increase in number with the volume of speech10-12 and specific types of phonation.13 Multi-layer cloth masks can both block up to 50-70% of these fine droplets and particles3,14 and limit the forward spread of those that are not captured.5,6,15,16 Upwards of 80% blockage has been achieved in human experiments that have measured blocking of all respiratory droplets,4 with cloth masks in some studies performing on par with surgical masks as barriers for source control.3,9,14

That message you post is wonderful. Triple layers , blockages. But hey again completely pointless when compared to the actual real world data sources during the pandemic. Herr you go with the real world facts and research data straight from the cdc . Only for the 3rd time slapping you in the face.

Now we have the newest , latest and greatest study released by CDC.

The scientists found that mask mandates were associated with reduced coronavirus transmission, and that improvements in new cases and deaths increased as time went on.
The reductions in growth rates varied from half a percentage point to nearly 2 percentage points.

The study itself concluded that 1/2 percent -2percent were the variables associated . Wow. A combined 85-95 percent loss in business revenues , jobs , mental health , family stability , in order to reduce their best “guesstimate “ of a 1.25 % effect it would have on the population that chose to patronize the business had it remained opened fully with no masks . 1.25% What a profound effect it had


Let’s furthermore look at part of the in depth details in the study from CDC and how they came to part of their conclusion.

The new research builds on smaller CDC studies, including one that found that people in 10 states who became infected in July were more likely to have dined at a restaurant



So their study is largely based on a “guesstimates “ erroring on the side of doom and gloom, as the CDC must.......... Again even with all that a 1.25 % effect on transmission reduction due to those mask mandates and tyrannical lockdown policies. So we killed businesses, families , mental health ,education , the economy , American rights , and implemented tyranny for a maximum 1.25 % gain .

Again someone tell me how the the lockdowns were better for all Americans ? Because once again the data shows overwhelming , indisputable evidence , that the mask mandated lockdowns employed by our democratic leaders in these areas caused 10 fold the destruction to America than did the virus . Factor in the margin of error for this study and you have an argument for zero effect. Masks have a place and a purpose. The simple fact is masks are designed to work in very particular environments with very particular procedures to be followed to ensure their effectiveness . Daily west will do do I thing to protect you in a majority of public places.

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-15-2021 at 3:27 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-15-2021, 3:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
95, I wouldíve recommended you dig a hole and crawl in it out of embarrassment, but Xstar already buried you!
Mallcop states masks are 2% according to CDC, i post CDC showing he lied again. Mallcop afraid to come back. Who got burnt? Dig a hole for him.
I guess if it requires any more thought than a meme with color pictures.... you cant understand nor comprehend even simple English. Or, you refuse because youre uneducated or brainwashed or whatever. Either way youre rude and belligerent to anyone with an opinion that differs from your alternative universe.
I tried being nice a long time ago, now...i'll be around just to mock you and your daddy the big loser.
Keep trying pipsqueak.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-15-2021, 3:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
That message you post is wonderful. Triple layers , blockages. But hey again completely pointless when compared to the actual real world data sources during the pandemic. Herr you go with the real world facts and research data straight from the cdc . Only for the 3rd time slapping you in the face.

Now we have the newest , latest and greatest study released by CDC.

The scientists found that mask mandates were associated with reduced coronavirus transmission, and that improvements in new cases and deaths increased as time went on.
The reductions in growth rates varied from half a percentage point to nearly 2 percentage points.

The study itself concluded that 1/2 percent -2percent were the variables associated . Wow. A combined 85-95 percent loss in business revenues , jobs , mental health , family stability , in order to reduce their best ďguesstimate ď of a 1.25 % effect it would have on the population that chose to patronize the business had it remained opened fully with no masks . 1.25% What a profound effect it had


Letís furthermore look at part of the in depth details in the study from CDC and how they came to part of their conclusion.

The new research builds on smaller CDC studies, including one that found that people in 10 states who became infected in July were more likely to have dined at a restaurant



So their study is largely based on a ďguesstimates ď erroring on the side of doom and gloom, as the CDC must.......... Again even with all that a 1.25 % effect on transmission reduction due to those mask mandates and tyrannical lockdown policies. So we killed businesses, families , mental health ,education , the economy , American rights , and implemented tyranny for a maximum 1.25 % gain .

Again someone tell me how the the lockdowns were better for all Americans ? Because once again the data shows overwhelming , indisputable evidence , that the mask mandated lockdowns employed by our democratic leaders in these areas caused 10 fold the destruction to America than did the virus . Factor in the margin of error for this study and you have an argument for zero effect. Masks have a place and a purpose. The simple fact is masks are designed to work in very particular environments with very particular procedures to be followed to ensure their effectiveness . Daily west will do do I thing to protect you in a majority of public places.
If you dont understand a study, you shouldnt post it.
The lockdowns were better for all Americans.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-15-2021, 6:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
If you dont understand a study, you shouldnt post it.
The lockdowns were better for all Americans.
Really that’s all you got. BETTER FOR ALL AMERICANS, is that why we just handed out one of the the biggest bailout packages every produced ? The study is plain as day. The data says otherwise as usual. Your feelings won’t make it fact. No matter how many masks you wear , no matter how long you stay in your basement , the actual stats from the CDC after a year of monitoring all that took place in the real world , not a lab , vacuum, sterilized surgery room, or a basement tell a complete different story.

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-15-2021 at 6:23 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-15-2021, 6:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Mallcop states masks are 2% according to CDC, i post CDC showing he lied again. Mallcop afraid to come back. Who got burnt? Dig a hole for him.
I guess if it requires any more thought than a meme with color pictures.... you cant understand nor comprehend even simple English. Or, you refuse because youre uneducated or brainwashed or whatever. Either way youre rude and belligerent to anyone with an opinion that differs from your alternative universe.
I tried being nice a long time ago, now...i'll be around just to mock you and your daddy the big loser.
Keep trying pipsqueak.
Bring it.

Posting lies, distortions and puked up CNN propaganda doesnít qualify as being nice.

Sorry if your feelings got hurt by my rudeness. PM me your mailing address and Iíll send you some Play-Doh or a comfort animal, snowflake.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-15-2021, 10:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Mallcop states masks are 2% according to CDC, i post CDC showing he lied again. Mallcop afraid to come back. Who got burnt? Dig a hole for him.
I guess if it requires any more thought than a meme with color pictures.... you cant understand nor comprehend even simple English. Or, you refuse because youre uneducated or brainwashed or whatever. Either way youre rude and belligerent to anyone with an opinion that differs from your alternative universe.
I tried being nice a long time ago, now...i'll be around just to mock you and your daddy the big loser.
Keep trying pipsqueak.
Calling Xstar mall cop only proves what a completely and totally disrespectful douche you are. I genuinely hope the next time you crawl out of your momís basement with your 3 masks on that you get pulled over by one of the extremely small number of bad cops who can smell the typical libtard un-showered BO stench on you and tases the crap out of you just for general purposes.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-15-2021, 11:22 PM Reply   
Just more of Biden’s people continuing their assault on Americans and American business. Letting the criminals run free with no recourse. They’re attempting to raise the felony threshold for the 3rd time in two years for theft. GENIUS at a time when crime is at an all time high.


Record shootings
record carjackings
Record murders
Record thefts
Record burglaries

And Biden’s SJW are doing everything in their power to keep criminals on the street and not prosecute them. These are the people leading the SJW charge. Your felony retail theft is only upgradable if you have a prior felony retail theft. You burglarry conviction ( you know theft from a building , home, auto doesn’t count ). Robbery conviction( you know theft by force ) yea that doesn’t count either. Feel free to rack up as many felonies as you want. At a time when looting destroyed businesses , their push is now to allow more thefts at them , and not prosecute their offenders. Seems wonderful.

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/03/propo...anor-more.html

Name:  C179FA85-7137-4C15-AEFD-2683D1E20D78.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  134.2 KB



If that’s not crazy enough , black man who robbed white, Austistic man , while he was driving a stolen jeep , while out on a signature bond won’t be spending a day in jail after his conviction.

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/03/updat...lea-deals.html

Original Incident story.
https://cwbchicago.com/2019/08/roger...harged-wi.html


Man charged with murdering 16yr old let free only to be allowed to hold a female Uber driver at gunpoint , kidnap her , and rape her . He’s suspected in several others.

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/03/chica...er-driver.html


Police officer carjacked and shot

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc7chi...-cop/10419984/

Police Sergeant shot in the face while in police parking lot.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc7chi...n-il/10417421/






Those SJW policies form Biden’s cohorts are paying dividends. Not a peep about these SJW policies and the carnage the are leaving behind.

Weird not one white extremist crime has happened . I thought those were the top criminals facing us today ? These are just couple of the many highlights of the pst 3 days. Frightening


Oh then there is the auto theft caught on film while barstoolspoeta was filming a pizza review. Guy steals car and rams police car right in front of them. That’s was epic.

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-15-2021 at 11:27 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-16-2021, 5:51 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;2007708
The lockdowns were better for all Americans.[/QUOTE]


Try telling that to the people of Florida.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-16-2021, 7:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Try telling that to the people of Florida.
Isn't the idea that Florida is wide open a little overblown? From a little googlage it looks like the populated cities and counties are still requiring masks and social distancing? Is that not accurate?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-16-2021, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Bring it.

Posting lies, distortions and puked up CNN propaganda doesnít qualify as being nice.

Sorry if your feelings got hurt by my rudeness. PM me your mailing address and Iíll send you some Play-Doh or a comfort animal, snowflake.
LOL, show me where i ever posted anything from cnn. The best is the fake claim comes from the clown posting FOX breaking news day after day after day.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-16-2021, 8:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I donít think thereís any disagreement that this country would be so much better off right now if Trump was still in office.
You dont think there is any disagreement? Really? You sure?
He just lost the popular vote for the second time by over 7 million votes. I would opine that yes, there would be disagreement. One needs to be tethered to reality.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-16-2021, 9:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Isn't the idea that Florida is wide open a little overblown? From a little googlage it looks like the populated cities and counties are still requiring masks and social distancing? Is that not accurate?
No the idea is Florida didn’t use tyrannical policies forcing businesses to remain closed , forcing people to be locked inside their basements , Florida didn’t purposefully destroy their economy. Florida didn’t install a false fear in their residents for political gain. They used common sense policies , which we all can agree worked far better then any policy used in dem strongholds. Again the stats after a year say the same. Portions of Florida ( city, county dependent) had stricter rules than others , but for the most part their governor let the people decide what works best for the individual businesses and adjust their protocols based on that.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-16-2021, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
LOL, show me where i ever posted anything from cnn. The best is the fake claim comes from the clown posting FOX breaking news day after day after day.
Whatís that, CNN parrot? Polly want a cracker?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-16-2021, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You dont think there is any disagreement? Really? You sure?
He just lost the popular vote for the second time by over 7 million votes. I would opine that yes, there would be disagreement. One needs to be tethered to reality.
You couldnít opine your way out of a wet paper bag. Gibberish and gish gallop are your trade.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-16-2021, 10:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You dont think there is any disagreement? Really? You sure?
He just lost the popular vote for the second time by over 7 million votes. I would opine that yes, there would be disagreement. One needs to be tethered to reality.
When youíre all done hot-boxing through three masks in your basement today, why donít you opine on how great the finger raper is doing at the border along with his flawless policies on COVID there as well?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-16-2021, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You couldnít opine your way out of a wet paper bag. Gibberish and gish gallop are your trade.
You could opine yourself into believing a thieving grifter was a good prez.
Welcome to bizarro world where a single fact like losing an election by over 7 million votes is gish gallop
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-16-2021, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
When youíre all done hot-boxing through three masks in your basement today, why donít you opine on how great the finger raper is doing at the border along with his flawless policies on COVID there as well?
I agree that there is a humanitarian crisis at the border. The southern neighbors think since trump is gone its now easy to skip across, at least thats the assumption. Since the border has been an issue for decades maybe give Biden a chance to figure out what he is going to do. One would think having a finger raper waiting at the border would cause them to second guess a safe crossing.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-16-2021, 10:34 AM Reply   
More those groups of white extremists destroying our country , roaming around Atlanta putting guns in people’s faces while stealing their property, lives and causing trauma .

Gosh darn it. Not them again. I keep waiting for all the article of destruction and violent felonies they keep committing to show up in the news. Instead all I can find are articles lIke these littered everywhere . More RE FUND THE POLICE. After running a campaign on defunding them .
Atlanta’s Crime Wave Makes Some Residents Look to the Suburbs Buckhead group explores seceding from the city amid rise in violent crime; ‘Everybody is on edge’
ATLANTA—Lauren LeNoir had always felt safe on her quiet street in Buckhead, the city’s wealthiest neighborhood, known for its upscale malls and mansions. But that all changed when she was coming home from work one night in January. The 43-year-old restaurant general manager pulled into her driveway. In an instant, she said, two men were at her car door. One man threw her to the ground, pressed a gun to her head and threatened to blow her head off. In the end, they took off with her purse and cellphone.
“He had no regard for my life,” she said. “They’ve stolen something that I cannot get back, and that is my sense of security.” Violent crime has been on the rise in many parts of Atlanta since last summer, not just Buckhead. From Jan. 1 to Feb. 20, there were 18 homicides in Atlanta, up 80% compared with the same period last year, according to the Atlanta Police Department. Shooting incidents were up 32% for the same period; robberies, 17%; and aggravated assaults, 47%. In the police zone that includes Buckhead, robberies were up 40% from the same period last year and aggravated assaults rose 35%. In the police zone that includes the downtown area, aggravated assaults rose 24% and auto thefts rose more than 200%, compared with the same period last year. Many major U.S. cities experienced increases in homicides, aggravated assaults and gunrelated crimes in 2020, according to a report funded in part by the Council on Criminal Justice, a think tank. Of the 34 cities in the report, 29 saw annual increases in homicides, including Atlanta with 38%, New York City with 43% and Chicago with 55%. For Atlanta, the increase follows years of dropping crime rates and an influx of wealthier residents drawn to the city by plentiful jobs, including those in tech and for corporations like Coca-Cola Co. , Delta Air Lines Inc. and Home Depot Inc. Ms. LeNoir said she now is looking to buy a home in the suburbs and some of her friends also plan to move. “Everybody is on edge,” she said. Some Buckhead residents are so alarmed by the crime wave that they have launched a committee to explore seceding from Atlanta, which would mean having its own police department. The Buckhead Exploratory Committee told The Wall Street Journal that crime wasn’t its only concern but was playing a critical role. “Our residents are genuinely concerned for their safety and the safety of their family members. Residents must be wary and ‘on guard’ continuously, even when doing routine tasks like going to the gas station, nearby shopping mall, shopping at the grocery store or just pulling into their driveways, mindful if anyone is lurking in the bushes,” the committee said in a statement. The police department and criminologists attribute the change to a shortage in officers, following protests over policing last summer that led many officers to retire or take jobs elsewhere. They also say less foot traffic on city streets during the pandemic emboldens criminals who are more likely to think they won’t get caught. Earlier this month, Federal Bureau of Investigation Director Christopher Wray told the Senate Judiciary Committee that the pandemic and police recruiting and staffing played roles in the violent crime spikes in Atlanta and other major cities. “The violent crime problem over the last year in particular, 2020, is something that is a great concern that we are very warily keeping our eye on,” Mr. Wray said. Interim Police Chief Rodney Bryant, who was appointed to the post in June, has said he is committed to new policing approaches while also working to reduce violent crime. In January, Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms and Chief Bryant announced a series of reform measures, including putting more resources into enforcement against gangs and gun violence, creating a new public-safety academy to train officers in new policing methods and working harder to recruit and retain officers. Atlanta Police Department spokesman Sgt. John Chafee said in a statement the rise in violent crime came while “we were dealing with increased hostility toward law Violent crime in Atlanta was higher in the irst two months of 2021 compared with the same period last year enforcement and a decreased sense of trust toward police. Atlanta, as well as many other cities, saw an increase in officers leaving the job, further adding to the challenges faced in keeping our communities safe.” The department currently has about 1,700 sworn employees, down from the 2,046 it is authorized to have, according to the department. New recruits account for 89 of the employees. Sgt. Chafee said the pace of officers leaving the department has slowed and its recruitment efforts are paying off, though there is still work to be done. The crime wave has caused friction between Mayor Bottoms’s administration and the city council. In December, a 7-year-old girl was shot as she rode in her family’s car near Phipps Plaza, a Buckhead shopping mall, and died days later. Howard Shook, the longtime city councilman for the area, wrote an open letter to the Bottoms administration, criticizing its leadership. Mr. Shook said in an interview that the administration hasn’t done enough to respond to the crime problem, while residents have overwhelmingly supported his stand “Nothing that I’ve done in 20 years has engendered such support,” he said. Mayor Bottoms’s office didn’t respond to requests for comment.
Atlanta City Council President Felicia Moore said in an interview that the city needs to balance supporting police and making sure residents’ rights are protected. Residents are pressing for more officers to hit the streets, she said. “The criminals read the news and watch the TV,” she said. “They know you are down officers.” Matt Brill, 41, who has lived in Buckhead since 2002, was returning from getting a pizza for his family last summer when a man followed him home. When the man pulled a rifle from his car, Mr. Brill quickly ran into his house and called the police. The man drove away. Mr. Brill said he has no plans to move yet, but he said some neighbors are thinking of leaving. “You kind of are hopeful that this is a near-term trend,” he said. “At first it’s just a one-off, but then it keeps happening and you wonder, are we just stupid for staying here?”



Look at these democratic justice policies in action. Making America so safe. I am sure Biden will be addressing that in his next speech ......probably next year.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/atlanta...ts_pos1&page=1

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-16-2021 at 10:37 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-16-2021, 2:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I agree that there is a humanitarian crisis at the border. The southern neighbors think since trump is gone its now easy to skip across, at least thats the assumption. Since the border has been an issue for decades maybe give Biden a chance to figure out what he is going to do. One would think having a finger raper waiting at the border would cause them to second guess a safe crossing.
Give him a chance??? He put out the Mexican welcome mat! That chance was gone weeks ago. First he tried to deny it wasnít a crisis and now he screwed up so bad that he canít hide it any more. Just like Cuomo. You probably think the republicans bought the Biden T-shirts too right? Build the friggin wall, man the border properly, follow the advice of border patrol like Trump tried to do and stop the invasion of illegal, New Democrat voters. Also, stop handing out free ish and services to them. Especially when we have an explosion of homeless blight everywhere.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-16-2021, 2:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I agree that there is a humanitarian crisis at the border. The southern neighbors think since trump is gone its now easy to skip across, at least thats the assumption. Since the border has been an issue for decades maybe give Biden a chance to figure out what he is going to do. One would think having a finger raper waiting at the border would cause them to second guess a safe crossing.
Its not a Biden issue, its a left political issue, he cant figure something out that he and he lefties want. Its not about the quality its about the quantity, its easier to gamble on those crossing voting dem. Thats it
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-16-2021, 2:57 PM Reply   
oh, the entire 3rd world is a humanitarian crisis. so do you want to bring every person for every country here? then we would be a 3rd world county.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-16-2021, 2:59 PM Reply   
another, welcome homeless, drug dependent people to set up tent camps, and next thing you have 1million homeless in LA. Its not that we dont want to help people, we cannot help everyone. There is a reason, mountain climbers leave people to die on mt everest. they cant help because they would die trying. Sad but true. there needs to be a balance.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-16-2021, 4:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Give him a chance??? He put out the Mexican welcome mat! That chance was gone weeks ago. First he tried to deny it wasnít a crisis and now he screwed up so bad that he canít hide it any more. Just like Cuomo. You probably think the republicans bought the Biden T-shirts too right? Build the friggin wall, man the border properly, follow the advice of border patrol like Trump tried to do and stop the invasion of illegal, New Democrat voters. Also, stop handing out free ish and services to them. Especially when we have an explosion of homeless blight everywhere.
Didnt we already go over this? Biden and Harris, after they were done under cooking old hamberder meat for the NG they hopped on AirForce 1 and dropped t-shirts to the unclean. Then they had this made to 1000 times its normal size.
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/7151...rganic=1&frs=1
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-16-2021, 7:54 PM Reply   
95...what does that even mean?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-16-2021, 8:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
95...what does that even mean?
His sarcasm went over your head because youíre not following the ***-for-tat posts between us closely enough. Iíll give him a C- for effort this time.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-16-2021, 8:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Didnt we already go over this? Biden and Harris, after they were done under cooking old hamberder meat for the NG they hopped on AirForce 1 and dropped t-shirts to the unclean. Then they had this made to 1000 times its normal size.
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/7151...rganic=1&frs=1
Cute. I wish this were more funny, but it ainít. There is some real serious human misery going on right now on all sides as a direct result of the Biden adminís new policies and protocols with regard to illegals. His new admin has sent signals that itís cool to risk your life and come here now. The cages are crammed to full capacity now. No COVID protocols any more. Just cram em in. Kids are still separated from parents. Only now thereís complicity in the media. Theyíre no longer called cages and the fact that kids still arenít able to stay with parents gets swept under the rug. If Trump was doing this, itíd be blasted 24/7 until they could impeach him again.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-16-2021, 8:57 PM Reply   
true. I don't care to follow all of the banter.

this article (I have not read completely) supports what I think is going on. It's a very sad time for America

https://townhall.com/columnists/drew...MYX0wWu_1XSgY0
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-16-2021, 9:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
true. I don't care to follow all of the banter.

this article (I have not read completely) supports what I think is going on. It's a very sad time for America

https://townhall.com/columnists/drew...MYX0wWu_1XSgY0
Holy cow, I know itís an opinion piece, but dang, that is exactly what I think. Weíd actually be better off knowing who the enemy is (Harris as prez) than having to be led by some anonymous, dark force like we are now.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-17-2021, 6:41 AM Reply   
Whatever happened to the fact that dems used to want to build the wall? Is there anything else besides their TDS that made them think walls became ďimmoralĒ overnight? Letís observe a few words spoken by none other than little Schumey.
Attached Images
 
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-17-2021, 7:12 AM Reply   
You know what happened to it. Once it became a Trump plan they all had to be against it even though every country knows illegal immigration is a problem.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-17-2021, 7:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Holy cow, I know itís an opinion piece, but dang, that is exactly what I think. Weíd actually be better off knowing who the enemy is (Harris as prez) than having to be led by some anonymous, dark force like we are now.
It kinda reads like if Mark Levin held an essay contest? He lost me at the double simultaneously: "We cannot simultaneously admit that Biden is mentally unfit for the presidency and simultaneously expect that he fulfills his duties."

That said, migrants at the border is a problem. I'm not personally convinced that a wall is the solution. If enough people on the other side of the wall want to get over, they will. The real challenge is improving the rule of law and standard of living in MX and Central America so that people don't see this as their only option. I wish I could point to a foreign policy intervention where we've been successful in improving the quality of life for a developing country. China seems to be doing a much better job with that in the last decade (funding infrastructure projects in developing countries, and selling those countries on the Chinese surveillance police state in the process).
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-17-2021, 7:56 AM Reply   
China will either shoot you or toss your a$$ in jail if you try to break into their country.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-17-2021, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
China will either shoot you or toss your a$$ in jail if you try to break into their country.

Agree. But that wasnít my point? Africans are not trying to break into China, yet China spends big $$$ on infrastructure projects there.

I donít think anybody wants a Chinese police state here?

How come we donít need a wall on the Canadian border? Could it be because Canada is stable and prosperous? We need that same kind of relationship with our neighbors to the south.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2021, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I skipped because its a non issue. I didnt hear lies, i heard a president asking for help from
American citizens. I heard info on vaccinations. He talked about what a difficult year it has been for all. About how easy it is to wear a mask, how much good it does. He talked about hate crimes against Asians. Talked about the American Rescue Plan.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/Voices/...8161615555448/
But, but, but...... Biden will pass a law that says you must wear a mask. Only if Trump would sign the law to make people do things, we would not have had covid. It has zero to do with a mask. The mask is what you communists turned the debate into. The issue is shut downs and distancing and the President has ZERO authority to make any rules. Just like I said from the beginning yet you A holes believed Biden could make that happen. Then again, you knew it could not happen either and so did he. Now he is "asking".

To date, only 7 percent of the US has had covid, however now that Trump is out of office we are magically getting back to business. Nothing has changed really. The Republican states have the exact same outcome as democrat states regarding covid, yet did not get the impacts financially and socially. With only 7 percent having it, nothing has changed from a number or potential victims standpoint only thing has changed is politics and who is in charge.

Democrats (like Cuomo) literally sent people to their deaths and shut down economies just because they felt the need to be the opposite of Trump. Dangerous and sickening.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2021, 10:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
It kinda reads like if Mark Levin held an essay contest? He lost me at the double simultaneously: "We cannot simultaneously admit that Biden is mentally unfit for the presidency and simultaneously expect that he fulfills his duties."

That said, migrants at the border is a problem. I'm not personally convinced that a wall is the solution. If enough people on the other side of the wall want to get over, they will. The real challenge is improving the rule of law and standard of living in MX and Central America so that people don't see this as their only option. I wish I could point to a foreign policy intervention where we've been successful in improving the quality of life for a developing country. China seems to be doing a much better job with that in the last decade (funding infrastructure projects in developing countries, and selling those countries on the Chinese surveillance police state in the process).
Funny, that wall with razor wire seems to work at the white house. Of course it is considered in humane to put razor wire at the border. Walls work period. No, it is not going to keep tunneling drug smugglers at bay (why is it profitable to make tunnels is another discussion) but they are not running thousands of people at a time through them.

As far as economies go. NAFTA was supposed to help with that. Apparently not. If you are not educated enough to compete in a basic manufacturing economy like we transported to Mexico, then you certainly can not make it here unless democrats get their way and we pay them more than most workers for them to flip burgers.

Something you democrat will never understand apparently. If you don't want people to come, don't say things like we are going to give them citizenship. You make a point that just because they are trying to use children to pull your strings that the manipulation will not work and you tell the press to F off if they make it political. You do what Trump did and make it worth the while for Mexico and others to keep them out.

The reality is democrats do understand these things. That leads us to one and only one conclusion. Democrats are trying to flood the country with perspective future democrat voters. This make democrats public enemy number one. They are willing to sell this country down the tubes for any vote and just like with covid, they will kill and destroy who ever they need to do it.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-17-2021, 10:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
To date, only 7 percent of the US has had covid, however now that Trump is out of office we are magically getting back to business. Nothing has changed really
4 million people a day are getting vaccinated and new cases are down 70%. I'd say that is quite a change.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2021, 10:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
New case rate is down 70%
Sounds to me like herd immunity. Only 7 percent of the population has had covid if you believe the numbers. If you don't believe the numbers then the fatality rate is way over stated.

There has been nothing done except opening up more and more.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2021, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The US is vaccinating 3M people per day, do you think the orange messiah's admin would have hit those numbers this quickly?
The feds do zero for this type of thing. It is done and always done at the state level. You are just as confused as are most people on what powers the Feds have. Only thing that could be done is free the money to front load out commitment to money to buy the vaccine so these companies can have knowledge of how much to gear up production. If large amounts of money are front loaded they can make a greater market commitment and be more brash. They would not make as much if no one was there to buy it. That is what the Feds where able to do and Trump did it. The rest is up to the states just like it has been this entire time and is based on the Constitution.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2021, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You oppose background checks? Wouldnt that make it easier for scumbags to get guns?
Trojan horse? Did someone not see her on the ballet, on the flags? on the signs? It was in big letters, Biden/Harris. If you miss Biden for some reason, i hear he will be on TV tonight.
There are already back ground checks. Anything else is a lie.

Democrats can get guns so there goes your scumbag getting guns argument.

What they are proposing is creating another secondary market for the public to purchase guns and then on top of it all, making the public PROVE THEIR INNOCENCE by petitioning the government that is not responding thus delaying their ability to exercise their rights. maybe you should live by your rules and email all of us what you want to say on this board and we will decide in 10 to 30 days if what you had to say is ok. If we had not had that vote, you can write us again and ask us why, then if we do not respond in another month, then you can go ahead an post what you wanted.

The VP does not hold court with world leaders. Biden is shirking his duties.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2021, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
4 million people a day are getting vaccinated and new cases are down 70%. I'd say that is quite a change.
It takes a minimum of 21 days to complete the cycle. vaccinated people can not be part of the statistics. We have almost 350 million people.

While I am sure the vaccines are helping to a certain degree, the vaccines if you read about them DO NOT keep you from getting covid. They only re-leave symptoms at best. Like someone on this very board keeps telling you. The science is, you are going to get covid period. end of story. The reality is, 98% of us would have lived through it. There is a percent of that , that would have some secondary impacts like my buddy at work lost a large amount of his hearing. So, what impact could a vaccine have on reported cases if most people did not even know they had it or not? It is more than likely, it simply is not being reported. Why? I believe a certain amount of people believe it is simply political.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-17-2021, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Sounds to me like herd immunity.
I think you mean herd mentality
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2021, 10:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Agree. But that wasnít my point? Africans are not trying to break into China, yet China spends big $$$ on infrastructure projects there.

I donít think anybody wants a Chinese police state here?

How come we donít need a wall on the Canadian border? Could it be because Canada is stable and prosperous? We need that same kind of relationship with our neighbors to the south.
We do. US money is the 3rd leading GDP item to mexico behind oil. We also give them tons of aid and send our jobs there.

I will tell you what is going to help a ton is the 100 million that is being sent to pakistan for gender reassignment in the latest covid bill.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2021, 10:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I think you mean herd mentality
That is what the democrats and their political arm of the press have.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2021, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Reconciliation is the same rule Senate repubes used to pass the tax break for corps and the richest, helping only the very top of the food chain. As has been proven going back decades it does not promote nor help anyone but the richest Americans and corps. Bezos not enough cash yet? How does it provide more for Blue areas and not both blue and red?
Funny, my wages went up faster in 4 years than they did in the previous 8 years. Our wages is based on a survey of area companies and what they pay people with the same skill sets. Bay area companies had to pay more for labor over the last 4 years. Why? Demand. That means jobs. Where did these jobs come from? Large employers needing to hire. Why did they feel they could hire? Usually favorable tax status and less regulation makes for certainty.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-17-2021, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
We do. US money is the 3rd leading GDP item to mexico behind oil. We also give them tons of aid and send our jobs there.

I will tell you what is going to help a ton is the 100 million that is being sent to pakistan for gender reassignment in the latest covid bill.

Money for the gender programs in Pakistan is part of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 that President Donald Trump signed into law December 27, 2020, which funds the federal government for Fiscal Year 2021
https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2021/01/fact-check-us-will-not-spend-$10-million-on-gender-studies-in-pakistan-as-part-of-COVID19-relief-and-government-funding.html
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2021, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Money for the gender programs in Pakistan is part of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 that President Donald Trump signed into law December 27, 2020, which funds the federal government for Fiscal Year 2021
https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2021/01/fact-check-us-will-not-spend-$10-million-on-gender-studies-in-pakistan-as-part-of-COVID19-relief-and-government-funding.html
Yep. And congress creates and passes the budgets.

Unless someone got it wrong, that was read directly from the covid bill that was passed.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 03-17-2021 at 11:04 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2021, 11:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post

I donít think anybody wants a Chinese police state here?
Have you tried living in Kalifornia?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-17-2021, 11:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Funny, my wages went up faster in 4 years than they did in the previous 8 years. Our wages is based on a survey of area companies and what they pay people with the same skill sets. Bay area companies had to pay more for labor over the last 4 years. Why? Demand. That means jobs. Where did these jobs come from? Large employers needing to hire. Why did they feel they could hire? Usually favorable tax status and less regulation makes for certainty.
Whats your point? I dont think a survey of one is helpful.
The tax cuts didnt work, again.
https://www.npr.org/2019/12/20/78954...-gops-promises
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2021, 11:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Whats your point? I dont think a survey of one is helpful.
The tax cuts didnt work, again.
https://www.npr.org/2019/12/20/78954...-gops-promises
It is not one survey. It is not politically motivated like the articles you posted. The fact is, it is a survey done every year and is done so by law. It is done for every area of the United States and it is how the government gauges on how to pay their contract workers in various areas. It is not political, it is facts. In a heavy democrat/ communist area the wages all went up and up. I got way more than I did in the previous 8 years combined.

couple that with the reported unemployment rates and it all checks out. It is the simple truth to business. Less regulation and favorable tax status increased business investments. Increased investments means more demands for product. More product means more people needed to create said products. If you even went to a proper high school, you would understand basic business. I guess political glasses keeps one from seeing the truth.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 03-17-2021 at 11:16 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2021, 11:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Whats your point? I dont think a survey of one is helpful.
The tax cuts didnt work, again.
https://www.npr.org/2019/12/20/78954...-gops-promises
You want to know if an article is leftist political? They always talk about how tax savings only went to the top such and such percent of the population. Well, no Sh$t Sherlock. They are the ones paying almost all the income taxes.

That is also where you leftist fail. Income taxes is different than businesses taxes and job creation. Of course a tax cut will help the ones who pay the most taxes. Water is still freaking wet.

Unemployment was down. Production was up. Real wages had gone up for the first time in a long time. It is also true that budgets went up, however I believe the reason you are seeing huge gains in the stock market is due to these tax cuts as well. People are most likely hiding a certain amount of tax savings in retirement accounts.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2021, 12:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Isn't the idea that Florida is wide open a little overblown? From a little googlage it looks like the populated cities and counties are still requiring masks and social distancing? Is that not accurate?
So, they are not shut down now are they? The mask has become the symbolic talking point. I don't think people care that much about masks though I am sure some do. They are not shut down like the democrats did to try and make it look like Trump did this.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2021, 12:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You could opine yourself into believing a thieving grifter was a good prez.
Welcome to bizarro world where a single fact like losing an election by over 7 million votes is gish gallop
Thank you democrats for promising free stuff while creating policies that make people need free stuff (and the illegals and their millions of children who are now old enough to vote.)
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 5:31 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us