Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2008

Old     (trevorcurry)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-16-2008, 1:22 PM Reply   
So what's the deal with Nor Cal WWA? I got an e-mail saying it has been canceled, but I keep hearing rumors that someone else is going to take it over.

Anybody know?

-Trevor
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       04-16-2008, 1:48 PM Reply   
Trevor-

The Ingolias are no longer running NorCal WWA.
Patty and I are will be running events at the pond under the name WWA Villa Lagos.

We have a great season planned. Visit our website at www.wwavillalagos.com for all of the details.
Old     (trevorcurry)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-16-2008, 1:51 PM Reply   
Awesome! I heard that you were going to take it over but I wanted to make sure. Thanks for the link I'll check it out.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-16-2008, 3:58 PM Reply   
Trevor try an keep up should be a great season, looking forward to seeing everybody this summer.
Old     (supratweaked)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-16-2008, 5:27 PM Reply   
Seriously Trevor, PAY ATTENTION!

Looking forward to seeing you on the dock at WWA and INT events this year. Should be a blast!
Old     (trevorcurry)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-16-2008, 6:54 PM Reply   
ya ya ya, I'm out of the loop. Nobody tells me anything anymore